SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What do you make of this? Sgt Badger maybe>??

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jungheinrich
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

from St3ff Serg3nt Kenneth B3ff <[email protected]> hide details 10:06 (3 hours ago)
reply-to [email protected]
to Baiter name <[email protected]>
date 27 Feb 2009 10:06
subject Semper Fi

Semper Fi

A very nice afternoon to you Major i hope you're enjoying life in retirement cause i hope to have a huge blast after my tour here in Iraq. Anyways down to the issue at hand, i did a little back ground check on Mr. Hartman and his stock in trade is doing this sort of thing, he's an investment banker with about 25years experience so he knows his business.

Then i've got no choice but to put my hope and fully trust him, he maybe a huge douche bag but he knows his fucking onions and can keep thing very discreet and tidy which is the way i like my things been done. I hope you understand me Major, sorry for my disrespect, but permission to speak very frankly without the prick i won't have gotten this far, so thus far he's been a very straight and arrogant prick. So if you're down with this can be get things rolling cause time ain't my friend here and i need to keep things discreet on this end, i'll give you more intel when i've got any but will be awaiting your information.

Semper Fi

Staff Sergeant Buff.
US Marines.
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like a perfectly good baiter format that has been taken up by a lad.

Take command Major. Wink

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

as he's using ymail you can have a look at the headers to see where he's sending from. this often offers a clue to a writer's ladness. It definitely looks like it did not originate with a lad, but still an open question about whether a lad has just been re-educated by a baiter.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing I always love lads' attempts to sound like a "real joe". Not a badger.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Ethian
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mwa, it certainly is not written by a lad... i think someone gave him a script, as the real badgers are rare these days... Just play along, get him off-script and see how good is Engrish is...

Closed lad accounts
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I want to see more from this lad.... it is very amusing when they try to stay in character

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic