SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lottolad 'went' to SSC Cameroon & Benin;$$ goes to Niger

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Michae1 needs a job. I'm sure some (dis)reputable company somewhere wants someone in West Africa to receive and cash checks collect a commission and forward the difference by WU.

Short of a serious encounter with EFCC I doubt that there is anything else that can be done to the lad.

p.
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No word from the lad. Anyone else heard from him?

p.
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Nothing here...

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
polar34
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work all round guys, best bait ever. Something tells me it isn't dead yet. He still believes in all the characters, just not 100%. Something could persuade him, perhaps a piece of information from another source. How about if a third party bait happens to indirectly mention they met Alf in Niger, something like that, he might just up sticks and go.

Maybe he just needs longer for the scars (mental, physical + financial) from previous adventures to heal.
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

polar34 welcome to eater.

Your right the lad is still around. Bu1ch sent some emails over the weekend after he was fully awake bad move. The message made far to much sense, no response.
This morning Bu1ch sent nonsense (no coffee, working half the night), 37 minutes later the lad returned nonsense.
Quote:
Listen Senate House of Assembly ,do not have an account in UK.I want you to understand that you fund have spend longer time than expected .
Below is the account which you are to use and make sure you don give or sen this account infomation to anybody or some body else.

Understand me that account in Nigeria Do not Need PAN Number for tansfer.Just make the transfer the wasy i give you the account ok.

Looks like the elusive alan has work to do. Cool

p.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, maybe Mr. Muff1n can jump-start Mr. Mich3al's engine by asking him what he did with Alf. Alf was not at the designated meeting place in Jos. Did Mr. Mich3al meet him there? Muffin is now talking with another client in Nigeria, in Abuja. The money is getting closer to Mr. Miche@l now... Laughing

What do you guys think? Cool

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^Sounds good & it works for Alf - No news of the weekend reported to Mike.

Pablo,
Quote:
Do not Need PAN Number for tansfer
Good one Laughing Don't forget IBAN, BIC, SWIFT, ...

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent this off to Mr. Mich3al today. Cool
Quote:
from Thom@s Muff1n
to Mike Its3d3
date Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 11:11 AM
subject What have you done?

Dear Mr. Mich3al Willi@ms,

Mr. Alfr3d W1zcunson missed our meeting in Jos last Friday. I have not been able to contact him. What have you done? Have you made a deal with him? What do you know about this?

I am with another client in Abuja right now, and would like a fast response to my questions. I am still carrying his money with me. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Thom@s S. Muff1n

I hope he bites. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Been an interesting few days. The lad was very nervious about who might find out about the bank account sent to Bu1ch. The account was not in the lad's name. May have been an unregistered bank.

Bu1ch only told his banker a fellow named alan

Thanks master Now he needs the slaphappy 5afari and what it will bring him.

p.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing from Mr. Mich3al yet. He must me pondering over my email, and wondering what to make of it. I'll give him another day or so to respond.

Safari Issac to Chad
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pablo has been very busy. we have another bank account from Kofi.

mr G has let mr michael know

Quote:
BRODA
I AM SORRY FOR U
I HAVE YOU BANK INFORS NOW OK.
SO YOU KNOW IF YOU NO HAVE IT ANYMORE IT BECAUSE I TAKE CONTROL OK
CASE WE HAVE PEOPLE IN BANK WHO ARE GOMERBOYZ.
IT IS YOU FAULT FOR NOT JOINING US OK

ONE LUV
MR GOMER

Hopefully he will start negotiations with mr g when he can no longer access it.

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice going Pablo and Master. This boi keeps giving bank accts. We don't mind. Wink Very Happy Muff1n will just hang aound Nigeria for awhile, and annoy him gently, letting him know he's still in possession of $48,000 in cash. Cool

Safari Issac to Chad
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The bank account is dead after a couple cycles. He will figure it out in the next day or two. Thumbs up

Quote:
Account Name: J0shua .I. 0ghiemese
Account Number : xxxxxxxxxxxx
Banks Name: Bank PHB
Victoria Island, Lagos

In the interest of protecting potential ITP there was a surprise when the name was googled. Four hits all a consistant 26/27 year old Nigerian. The surprise is the middle initial. 1tsede is not that common. It may also be a ITP.

---------------

Over the weekend Bu1ch sent his friend the secret agent man Cool at the FB1 a question and a little poke
Quote:
I sent the information that Prof K0fi sent me to my bank. They said
the transfer should take 3 or 4 working days. How long will it take
for the ATM card?

The fraudsters are back today I got an email from atmsentehouse@xxxxx
.com wanting me to send money to the same bank as the m1ke 1tsede
account. Who are these people?
No response from the lad as expected. The lad is waiting for payday Evil or Very Mad
Bu1ch's February bank statement is about due for Bu1ch's wife to find and explode over the first transfer to M1ke.
@@SlapHappy pretty soon you are going to be the only game left for our lad. Twisted Evil

p.

edit: bank details

Last edited by pablo on Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad to hear you killed the account, Pablo. Very Happy
Nothing from Mike today.

Safari Issac to Chad
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bu1ch asks for the ATM card a couple days ago.
Quote:
When will the ATM card be released? Never is the correct answer

K0fi answers
Quote:
When you have not made any fund ,as soon we get the fund ,you atm card will be release ok.

M1ke needs another cycle before the bad news. Bu1ch just gave K0fi some sigi material.

p.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Mich3al writes back to Muff1n, after 8 days. Smile
Quote:
from Mike Its3d3
to Thom@s Muff1n
date Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 7:51 AM
subject RE: What have you done?

was this why you sent me an email,I have told you i dont need any kacking money any more .Be in Abuja or jos or niger,sorry go with the fucking money ok.

I have a lot of money now and i will not be need any money ok.

i no noting about any fucking alfred.

Micheal

I sense a bit of hostility. Laughing Of course, I don't believe him. He's broke, and I might think he kidnapped Alfred. Or something better to annoy him with. Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slaphappy a rich scammer flush with currency he says NOT Twisted Evil
He needs a place to invest his illgotten gains. Cool Bernie (as in Madoff) is a little under capilized right now. Laughing

What has he done with Alfred? Evil or Very Mad

Bu1ch unloaded a ration of grief over Prof K0fi delays in sending out the ATM card. Just when you think he is gone for good he re-appears. Seriously, I would like to know about his other scams.

p.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pablo said:
Quote:
Seriously, I would like to know about his other scams.

What do you want to do with him, Pablo? Do you want to run a massbait on him? You would make an excellent Director of Special Operations. Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I like the mass bait idea. We are essentially done. He is afraid of his shadow, WU and Money Gram are having problems and bank accounts are disappearing. He hasn't recently responded to an unsolicited message. master was having the same problem with Mr. G messages.

He responds to nonsense better than any logical approach.

A mass bait to one of his email addresses, total confusion. He has to be scamming, it would be nice to get another addy to mass bait and let the current baits go quiet. Cool Does the lad look familliar to anyone following this thread?

edits:

16 Mar 2009 Butch started getting upset over the failure of the ATM card to materialize last week. Starting this morning he is accusing K0fi of fraud.

p.
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr michael is still around.
juju sends me mail from him to alf on occasion.

I have just got him talking to 1hava again and he is keen for a conversation.

I dont know if this will go anywhere but i will try (he is still still twitching from last time)

Quote:
yeah thanks Ihave for your mail.But i want to to inform you that i will not go through what i went to month back about a year ago now .
I still feel the pain of what happened alright.How i was been trick by you and your brother.now as you can see.I have given your brother ,the only method he can recive a Lottery fund.
I have informed him that the fund will only be sent through a bank to bank transfer to us or through Western union and this are my decision as i will not go by my words any more just to please Alfred .
I tried for him as a friend and he failed me so i ouldn't do that again for him.Right now i am in African and i will not want to see you after all i want through except you come your self to see me alright .By calling meon +234 XXXXXXXXXXX
.Thanks and God Bless You SIr
Mr Micheal

Quote:

Mr Michael.

I have a little money now. I could sent it to you if this would help

Ihava

Quote:
Hello to you Ihave .

Greetings from Micheal.Well i still very angry with your brother.Due to what i went through in Cameroun.I am still very sad with all situations but if you say you have some fund for me then i will ask you how much do have for me and any amount you have for me will be sent through Western union money transfer down to me alright.

I want to inform you that any amount will be sent to my financial assistance in london and if that is ok with you please tell me while i give you the payment information and you tell me when the payment will be done and i advices you to send me you phone numb er so i can give you a call asap.

You are to inform me when you are making the payment to me .so i can give you the information on payment alright >

Bye for now and let you know how much you have to send to me alright.

Micheal

You are dead MUMU!!!!
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I checked a couple baiting accounts used only on this lad a few weeks ago and they had couple michael messages. The last from July.

Poor lad needs a holiday, and some internet conversation to distract him away from his activities.

I will send out a gentle cage rattle an see if anything wakes up Twisted Evil
p.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG! Shocked Laughing Michael is back??!! Mr. Th0mas S. Muff1n still has his $48,000.... Smile
Nothing in his email account from Mike, though. He'd be fun to wind back up and send him on a nice traveling vacation again. Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I dont know how long mr michael will last this time but the good thing is this whole thing has been on his mind for a year.
he has been talking to 1hava and i have introduced H4ns V0nburg3r into the mix. He did make a small appearance during the bait last year but fell away fairly quickly. Im not even sure if mr M remembers. thie thing is he is on the bite again

Quote:
Hi Mikey
i hope your not angry with me. I went through a lot of pain and suffering trying to help. I lost my house and the money i had. I was angry with alf but not anymore. i have not seen him much lately. by the way he is not my brother he is my uncle.
do you think it is safe to use this address especially with that theiving bastard mr gomer. Is he still around?

Hugs n Kisses
1hava

Quote:
yeah thanks Ihave for your mail.But i want to to inform you that i will not go through what i went to month back about a year ago now .
I still feel the pain of what happened alright.How i was been trick by you and your brother.now as you can see.I have given your brother ,the only method he can recive a Lottery fund.
I have informed him that the fund will only be sent through a bank to bank transfer to us or through Western union and this are my decision as i will not go by my words any more just to please Alfred .
I tried for him as a friend and he failed me so i ouldn't do that again for him.Right now i am in African and i will not want to see you after all i want through except you come your self to see me alright .By calling meon +234 ***********
.Thanks and God Bless You SIr
Mr M1cheal
Quote:
Mr Michael.

I have a little money now. I could sent it to you if this would help

Ihava

Quote:
Thanks for your mail Ihave .

Welllet me inform you that i am now happy that you are mailing me alright .Well i want to state that this email address is save and you can alway contact me on this alright .So you tell me when will the fund be ready and how much do have to pay.Because remember you are to pay the fund with Westrn Union Money Transfer .If i get your response i will send you the payment information alright .

So get back to me asap alright i await your mail on this issuse .

Thanks

Micheal
Quote:
Mikey
are you saying i can collect the winnings myself?
tell me how much is there?
I am scared things will go wrong after all i went through last time. you know i lost everything i had and have never fully recovered from the helicopter crash
the doctors say i will never hear again. $200 is all i have right now.
Quote:
not thing will go wrong .Are you saying you have three $2000 USD or what ?
yes the fund is in both your name and your uncle name alright .So when are you making the payment .,Well thisis the information you can make the payment through western union money transfer .

Inshut just tell me when you are making the payment ,The date and the time and i will give you the infomation .but for the amount you wrote right here is not ideal ,but if you are saying $200 usd that will be find .alright bye

m1cheal
Quote:
M1chael
please do not talk to me in that tone. you seem upset. if $200 is not enough i could see if Hans would help me. He is a business man. He runs a chain of gerbil milking factories. I used to date him a few months back. I dont think he would mind. Is $2000 all i need?
1hava

Quote:
Thanks for your response to my mail.Well let me say my speech was not in bad tone alright.I was just rying to let you know that i can only recieve from you $2000 USD and if you say that is enought and you can afford it then this is the payment information alright .
you can send the payment through western union and gave me all the neccessary information or better still scan the transfer slip and send it to mr by email.

Reciever Name : Mr Judith Terry
Adreess :13 Broad Street,East London,
Quote:
M1chael
i have spoken to Hans but he wants to know you better before he gives me anything.
can you mail him at h43nsv0nburg3r*********@gmail.com
He is a bit wary about giving out the money but you might be able to convince him to give it to me.
Quote:
Ok ihave i will mail him asap,alright so can you sent what youhave first with you .Or dont worry i will speak to him now.

I am on line so reply back o me alright .

thanks

m1cheal

Mr M1chael tried to send an email to H4ns but he stuffed that and tried to send it to **********@gmail.comhe
Quote:
Hellor Mr.Hans.I know you might be supprise i mail you but i want to inform you that you dont need to be alright .

please Mr.hans i want you totry and help ihave with the amount she requested from you alright she said she ask you for $2000 USDplease can you gave here the money it will be refunded asap.

The fund will be use to make transfer of the uncle mr tillman shoreswtf who the hell is mr tillman .

Thanks await your mail

M1cheal
Quote:
am sorry to say that the email address given by you is not bcorrect and i am trying o send it before it came to me .
Regards to you
M1cheal
Quote:
Hi Mikey
It looks to me like you have mispelt the end of the address. Can you see the mistake?

1hava
Quote:
youare beating arround the bush,just tell me when you are making the payment ,just are behaving like your uncle.I will not communicate with you again if this repeat period .

m1cheal
Quote:
no i am not m1chael.
you made a mistake when you typed the emaill address.
i will ask hans to mail you

1hava

You are dead MUMU!!!!
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hans contacts mr M1chael
Quote:
Hello Mr M1chael
Ihava has asked me to mail you regarding some money she would like to loan from me.
the reason i wanted you to mail me is that i would like to know what this money is for?
i do not just give out money to anyone and you need to give good reason for me to do so.
please note that i will have more questions for you upon receipt of your reply

good day
H4ns V0nburg3r
Quote:
H4ns V0nburg3r
In recipt of your email ,i want you to understand that yes she did ask to contact you but i couldn't get through to your mail.
In regards to loan certain amount from you will i will say its for the uncle lottery fund which he won since last year and i happened to work for the taxation office here in London and Mr Alfred was suppose to make this payment since last year so we can trasvefr his fund down to him.

But he keep tossing us from country to countries,I travelled from London to African to meet him and couldn't see him and as i speak i have travelled to about three country and couldn't see him,So i believe if he is real ,he should send the fund to us in London and we can make transfer of his fund down to him.

Because of his fund were unable to lunch this year 2009 United kingdom national lottery .

I await your mail on this .
Thanks
Mr M1cheal
Quote:
Mr M1chael
i dont see why it is so difficult to pay someone their lottery winning?
i would have thought you would just mail out a cheque or transfer the funds into a bank account.
Are you in africa now? I have 2 gerbil milking factories there.
I thought this was for Ihava not for that fool Alfred. I will not help to pay for anything for that man. He has been a thorn in my side for a long time and i hope he burns. Ihava on the other hand i will do anything for her within reason of course
so am i lending money to 1hava or alfred?

Hans

Im not sure where Im going to take this yet and i dont know how long he is going to last. I guess we will see.

edit
just checked out Alfs box(where is juju4u anyway)
Quote:
Mr Alfr3d

Greetings from our office
I want to inform you that your fund is still available and i will advoice you to contact me through phone ASAP.

I want you to immediately inform me how much of the fund is available now sir .

FOr the taxation fees.

I await your mail.

Mr Mike

You are dead MUMU!!!!
TurkeyTrotter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SlapHappy wrote:
OMG! Shocked Laughing Michael is back??!! Mr. Th0mas S. Muff1n still has his $48,000.... Smile
Nothing in his email account from Mike, though. He'd be fun to wind back up and send him on a nice traveling vacation again. Laughing

I've just spent 3 days reading this and must say congrats to all involved.

Maybe Mr. Th0mas S. Muff1n should suffer a fatal accident.

As he was the only one in the bank to know about the special arrangements required to access the money in the account, maybe another bank employee should contact Mr. M1ch4el and let him know that his banker friend has died and that his account is ready to be closed as the account has had no activity for such a long time.

The reason the account is to be closed is to stop the beneficiaries funds being whittled away by charges. If Mr. Michael doesn't come to pick up the funds then the money will be donated to a charity.

As the new banker doesn't know about the special arrangements then all your hero has to do is just go to the bank and pick the money up (or maybe they should be transferred to the prudential bank where lads are most welcome).

Edited to fix typo

Last edited by TurkeyTrotter on Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic