SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What a pleasant message!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got these two messages from him today. A quite patient hitman if you ask me...

Quote:
I CAN SEE YOU DONT WANT TO TAKE MY WORLD, I HAVE TOLD YOU TO GO AND MAKE THE PAYMENT, I WANT YOU TO AVOID THE ACCOUNT PAYMENT AND THEN RUN TO THE WESTERN UNION OUTLET AND MAKE THIS PAYMENT TO MY BOYS IN NIGERIA AND IN UK, I WANT THIS PAYMENT SPLIT IN 3 PAYMENT, I WANT THE PAYMENT MADE NOW AS SOON AS THIS MAIL IS RECIEVE,

YOU ARE TO MAKE THIS PAYMENT THIS WAY, $1,800 TO MOHAMED HOGER IN UK AND $2,000 TO MONDAY YOMIREJU IN NIGERIA AND ALSO $2,000 TO LUCKY OKOEKPEN IN NIGERIA WHICH MAKES $5,800 THE FULL AMOUNT. FIND THE PAYMENT DETAILS BELOW.

PAYMENT TO MOHAMED IN UK.

RECIEVERS NAME:MOHAMED HOGER
ADDRESS: 35B PALM JUICE AVENUE UNITED KINGDOM.
TEST QEUSTION MY NAME
ANSWER HOGER
AMOUNT $1,800

PAYMENT TO MONDAY YOMIREJU IN NIGERIA
RECIEVERS NAME:MONDAY YOMIREJU
ADDRESS: 45 OLD AGBOR ROAD GARRIKI ABUJA NIGERIA
TEST QUESTION MY NAME
ANSWER MONDAY
AMOUNT $2,000

PAYMENT TO LUCKY OKOEKPEN IN NIGERIA

RECIEVERS NAME:LUCKY OKOEKPEN
ADDRESS: 45 OLD AGBOR ROAD GARRIKI ABUJA NIGERIA
TEST QUESTION MY NAME
ANSWER LUCKY
AMOUNT $2,000

WHEN THE PAYMENT IS MAKE VIA WESTERN UNION THEN SEND ME EACH PAYMENT DEATILS BELOW.

SENDERS NAME
ADDRESS
AMOUNT SENT EACH
EACH MTCN NUMBER
EACH TEST QUESTION AND ANSWER,

I DONT WANT THIS MONEY PAID UNDER ANY SECURE MODE OF THE WESTERN UNION, TELL THEM IS FOR THE CHILD HOOD FUNDS DONATION IF THE WESTERN UNION ASK YOU, BUT IF I DID NOT RECIEVE THIS PAYMENT FOR THE LAST TIME THEN DEATH IS YOURS, IF YOU SEE ANY OF MY BOYS JUST TELL THEM BALA THE TOP MAN, THEY WILL LIVE YOU, I HAV EGIVEN YOU THE CODE OF THE ASSASINS CREW, I CAN NOT SEND YOU ANY WRITEN IS AGAINST THE LAW OF THE CREW, GO NOW TO WESTERN UNION NOT MONEY GRAM THIS TIME AND I DONT WANT ANY MISTAKE OVER THIS ANY MORE.

I WILL SEND YOU THE TAPE AS SOON AS THE PAYMENT IS MADE.
GOOD LUCK DONT FORGET BALA THE TOP MAN IS THE CODE.

BALA HASSAN
AGENT KILLER

I WILL ONLY GIVE YOU THIS WORD TO TELL THEM IF THEY GET TO YOU, I JUST WANT YOU O BE SURE, I KNOW THEY WILL NOT COME OVER TO YOU AS I HAVE TOLD THEM NOT TO

Quote:
bob why up till now i have not recieve your payment information, i have ask you to go out and make the payment with the payment details i sent to you, it is when you refuse to make the payment that is when my hitman will come and track you down.
bala hassan

Goat Easter Egg 2013
www.emmanuelisastupidmugugoatdicker.webs.com
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT YOUR PAYMENT HAS NOT BE PICK UP YET, YOU CAN GO TO THE MONEY GRAM AN SEE THAT FOR YOUR SELF, MY BANK TOLD ME THAT THE MONEY WAS TO BIG FOR THE MONEY GRAM TO TRANSFER THAT WAS WHY IT COULD NOT BE PICK UP BY MY BOYS, I WANT THIS PAYMENT MAKE INSTUMETALY NOW, YOU ARE TO GO AND GET YOUR MONEY FROM THE MONEY GRAM AND MAKE THE PAYMENT $2,000 EVERY DAY TILL IT GETS TO $10,000, YOU ARE TO MAKE THE PAYMENT NOW WITH THE PAYMENT DETAILS GIVEN TO YOU, MONDAY YOMIREJU IS THE NAME YOU HAVE ALL PAYMENT DETAIS IN MY PREVIOUS MAIL, I WANT THIS TO BE DON SO WE DONT HAVE ANY MISTAKE THIS TIME, AS FOR THE PERSON WHO PAID ME TO KILL YOU WANT TO TRAVEL OUT OF THE COUNTRY AND I WANT YOU TO GET THE TAPE TO TRACK HIM DOWN BEFORE HE LIVES, DO THIS NOW AND YOU WILL BE SAFE, GO TO ANOTHER MONEY GRAM NOT THE FIRST ONE YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT, THISE PEOPLE ARE FOOLS, DO THIS AND YOU WE SEE THE PERSON WHO WANT YOU DEAD.
BALA HASSAN

I sent the lad a wonderful,clear scan of a Moneygram for $10,000.After him telling me it is invalid,and me telling him he is too stupid to do anything,he came up with this as the explanation for why it wont go through.I think he needs to try a different moneygram outlet to cash it,one in a different country perhaps.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy is either a badger, or he's being coached by a baiter. That's my ruling.

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
Jungheinrich
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had some bizarre IMs from our Bala yesterday, who hadn't replied to my emails in weeks then suddenly IM'ed me to say he hadn't forgotten about me and that I was dead NOW. I replied to let him know I wasn't dead NOW as I'm typing a reply to him. He also told me he was watching me in Canada (where my character supposedly fled to) and 'his boys' had spent yesterday watching me all day but 'hadn't touched me' on his orders. I told him I'd been in a gay bath house all day and if one of 'his boys' was big and handsome he certainly had touched me. Messages stopped at that point! Shame!

On a good note, one of my other unrelated baits has borne fruit after about two months - I have my FIRST photo trophy! I'll post it up later!

JH
Lobo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Look here paul

I want to let you know that if you did not send the scan copy there is no way the bank will give my boys the money, they will have to take along with them the scan copy thats why i need it to send to them urgently, as for the other contract, it is when we have recieve the first sum of $15,000 that you just paid for your dear life that is when i will send the contract paper write up to you before you an i can sin on it, i have prepare trhe write up, is just for my boys to recieve the paymet in the account then we will carry out the job offered, i want you to send me the scan copy along with your ex wife full details, her name her home address, her phone number and her picture, do this as soon as possible for you are delaying my time for the last time paul.

Gee, I think Paul needs that contract before anything gets sent over... Twisted Evil

DONT FULK WITH US PAUL !! Agent Monday Snipper
FORK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Moses Modese

"write to me and tell to me more about myself" KristinaLove
"i might be shit to another time which might be in 3weeks or 1month" Raymond Miller mass bait
"you will be pilled to death" Adamu Ibrahim
"why is western union hard this time please?" Mr. Morgan

JOIN THE PACK!
DonkeyJoe
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah I'm really not sure, the last message I sent to him was just over a week ago and just to test the waters I signed the note "Badger", no implications, no accusations, just wrote Badger at the end of my note, it seems I have been dropped since that message.
Mr Wang
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

had a quick chat with him.
Quote:
4:58 PM me: hello
couldn't help but notice that I'm still alive
4:59 PM although police did arrest some black midget last night trying to break into my house
5:00 PM BALA: WE WILL STILL COME WITH ANOTHER GUYS
YOU WERE LUCKY
5:01 PM YOUR DEATH MUST COME
ARE YOU READY TO COMPLY NOW
me: maybe
BALA: SO YOU CAN LIVE FOR PEACE
me: you're not going to send any more black midgets are you?
BALA: THEN LETS TALK
5:02 PM ARE YOU READY TO SEND MY MONEY ?
me: Why should I send you more money? I thought your boy Gomer had it
BALA: THAT WAS NOT MY COMPLETE MONEY
5:03 PM me: well, you wanted £1000 if I remember correctly
BALA: THE AMOUNT WAS $15,000
5:04 PM me: I'm sure we agreed on £1000
BALA: AND YOIU GAVE GOMER 820GBP
NO
OK HOW MUCH CAN YOU SEND NOW SO I ASK MY BOYS TO BACK OFF
5:05 PM me: Seventeen pounds and fifty two pence?
BALA: HOW MUCH IS THAT IN DOLLARS
?
DONT WAST MY TIME OK AND DONT JOKE WITH ME
me: at the current exchange rate..
one sec
5:06 PM BALA: OK

He logged off before I could deliver the punch-line.

Closed lad accounts x 3ish?
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got my hand-written letter giving me freedom from harm from da boyz.

Goat Easter Egg 2013
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gee,I really hope he isn't a badger.I just opened a fresh e mail account,
yomirejumonday@[email protected] is the name he wants the funds sent to in Nigeria.I sent him an ASEM presenting myself as his account representative,and directing that the funds be sent to Mr Han Solo,in Abeche,Chad.So much about this screams dumb lad,but there is still a nagging feeling in the back of my head.If he is really a lad,I figure a few questions regarding just who Han Solo is should throw him into a fit.Feel free to send him the email addy too.

Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS

bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I firmly believe this to be a lad, not a badger. A stupid lad, mind you. I sent him a fake Western Union form that he could check on line. He complained about it being secured and that I had to redo it. I insulted him and said I was done sending money if he could not collect. I was going to the FBI if he complained any more. He then proceeded to check online (I got the confirmations) 9 times in the last 45 minutes. His IP showed him to be right in the middle of Nigeria. There is no way a badger would have done this.

Goat Easter Egg 2013
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looking back, scooby got him to answer some questions on secur3ptv and his IP came up as Nigeria. Could he be a horribly de-educated lad, a la Stanley?

Closed lad accounts x 67
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha

Reap / Sow
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
look here bob i have told my boys about that they have to get the payment slip from the secure code, i will like you to go ahead and make the other payment why i wait to here from them about the payment you made, dont ever let me here you say about the FBI if you want to get to the fbi the i will ask them to kill you, run now and make the other payment to nigeria as i await to send you the tape of the person who paid me to kill you.
bala hassan

I just got this message. Ha, ha. He's killing me with this. He accepted this and is willing to accept the rest of the payments. I love this guy.

Goat Easter Egg 2013
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My new best friend has been busy all afternoon trying to access the Western Union tracking details. He must be quite excited.

Goat Easter Egg 2013
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He must think the problem is with his computer...he changed computers and has been busy checking the status again. I can't stop laughing. He must be going nuts.

Goat Easter Egg 2013
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is on g-mail chat right now.He contacted my suicide vic asking how much money he had left.Guess the hitman busineesss doesnt pay too well these days

Jack the hitlad

doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I finally got him on chat with Wh1spering D3ath,who has chopped his dolla several times now-
me: hello
6:26 PM b@lahassan222: HI
6:27 PM me: how are things?
6:29 PM b@lahassan222: FINE
SO WHAT DO YOU WANT
me: why cant we do business?
6:30 PM balah@ssan222: WHAT KIND OF BUSINESS ?
me: I think i cud help u withyour script
balah@ssan222: what script?
6:31 PM talk ok
me: come on,stop the gameAgent Killer,isn't that what u use?
balah@ssan222: yes
6:32 PM who are you
me: the man who has taken a lot of money from you.dont u think it wud be better to work together?
6:33 PM balahass@n222: what is your name
me: Han Solo
balahass@n222: what money did you take \
and from who?
6:34 PM me: stop playing games-you know i got money from some insted of u
6:35 PM balah@ssan222: from which of my client did you get money from
all the job i have arange you then get all the money alone is not good
6:36 PM me: well u never answer me,so i show u what i can do.i think we make more together
6:37 PM b@lahassan222: ok then
me: good-my driver is here to get me.we will talk again tomorrow.you have made gud move

This could turn into some serious fun.Re writing a lads script without him catching on.This has got to be one of the stupidest lads alive.

Jack the hitlad

Lobo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I have to echo that sentiment Doc.
I told Bala earlier today that my scanner was broke and I couldn't get it fixed until tomorrow. He demanded a new copy of the transfer slip. I just sent over a blurred form and he never questioned how I got it, just e-mailed and asked me to send a clear copy.

Edit: Now he's attempting to get me motivated by having agent snipper get after me Laughing
Quote:
PAUL
i dont have time in talking my job is to kill not to chat,i recive a call from my boss that you are not serouse about all this maybe we will pay you a nice visite befor you will know what to do at the right time.i will also like you to send to me the scan copy let me have a look at it,but if there is any error holy God knows what will appon if my boss give me order to carry on with my job.send me the scan copy let me look at it paul,an not so good in chating but am better in shoting.
Hitman

"i might be shit to another time which might be in 3weeks or 1month" Raymond Miller mass bait

JOIN THE PACK!
TickleYerAssWiFeather
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BellaHessen wrote to me about an hour ago, he's lovely, I like him already, what can I do to get him really, realy, REALLY mad at me?

He's sent me 3 death threats in the past hour an quarter, he's definitely the funniest one I've had to date.

I'd like to get him so annoyed that steam starts coming out of his ears. Maybe if I send him some pictures of 'myself' gurning?

Suggestions welcome.
TickleYerAssWiFeather
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I just achieved my purpose, got him chatting to me directly, when I asked him what size his cock was and could I nibble his scrotum, for some reason, he wasn't too amused by me and told me he was starting to get mad at me, so I sent him a poem that I made up on the spot and gave it to him one line at a time ... (he wasn't amused Laughing )

B4lla has a 1 inch dick
He wears it on his head
And when the girls poke fun at him
He tells them they'll be dead!

For some reason, he didn't appreciate my effort one bit. Laughing

I thought it was pretty good myself. Razz

Now, he's absolutely furious with me.

The next poem:

There was a young man called H4ss4n
Who used to drive a Nissan
(It needs finishing) Anyone?

He's not talking to me now, gone quiet on me, don't think he quite got the humor!

More to come later ...
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Meanwhile, he has still been busy trying to track my WU transfer. He really wants that money.

Goat Easter Egg 2013
TickleYerAssWiFeather
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting.

I just 'engaged' with him in conversation, for about an hour or so, via gm.

First, I sent him an email directly, a real tear jerker, pathetic email, back came the threats within minutes, little bit of emailing back and forth, then I thought I'd up the ante and flew at him, hurling insults at him in pretty awful language.

He backed off, must have thought he'd got some right lunatic on the other end.

Left it for half an hour or so, logged into gm again and started to write to him more rationally, in very straight, very plain talking English, getting absolutely to the point, he came across a little subdued, unsure of my very fast change of tactics.

Now, ok, he could very well be pulling the wool over my eyes, I don't know at this stage.

He told me that he isn't working from an internet cafe, that he is doing this from home, on his laptop.

I asked him about the time when he was a little boy, growing up, what did he want to do back then with his life etc. Is this really what he wanted to be doing online, threatening people online, making them scared etc? Did it make him feel proud inside of his accomplishments or horrible inside?

When I need to be, I can be exceptionally straight talking.

He kept trying his luck, asking for my real name, told him it didn't matter, was I on Yahoo, mind your own business, could he call me, no, what would be the point of that when gm writing directly could do just as good a job, if not better, bantering his wares, what he knows, how to get money, the pair of us, back and forth.

I wasn't prepared to give him an inch and told him straight.

Got him onto the subject of making money online, that there were plenty of other opportunities online, ways of making money, if he put his mind to it. What else would he rather be doing with his time?

He'd like to learn website design and to make a living that way he said, but, he didn't know how, or where to make a start with it.

I sent him first to check out the WF forum, if he messes up in there, they'll eat him for breakfast and also CC, the free website design program, which he seemed to really appreciate, asking me why was I prepared to help him? He couldn't seem to get it into his head that people around the world online do actually enjoy, helping out other people and in doing so, can make good, honest money doing so.

We've promised to write again tomorrow. I've told him point blank in no uncertain terms that his behaviour has to stop, full stop, right now, if he wants my help and advice. So, if any of you here still get these emails from him, I would like to know please. I've told him that if he carries on in that vein, my assistance will be cut off from him. It's a two way street here, let's see what choice he wants to make, whether he wants to carry on threatening people online or start to learn how to become a more effective human being, bring true value to his society and the world around him.

I certainly won't be putting up with any crap at all from him, he got called pretty much every name under the sun when I let rip at him earlier in the conversation.

Just thought maybe, this guy, given a chance, he might be steered off in a different direction with a bit of stern encouragement.

What do you guys think, is there a chance or very highly skeptical?

Andy
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank goodness for G-Chat

3:13 PM me: Did you get my email?

3:19 PM BALA: YES I JUST SAY SORRY FOR YOUR LIFE
me: what does that even mean
BALA: WHEN MY HITMAN COME TO YOU THEN YOU TELL HIM THAT
me: tell him what?
3:20 PM BALA: THAT YOU HAVE $300
me: Well, I can't give it all to him because I need some of it
BALA: MY BOYS SAW YOU TODAY WHEN YOU WERE TALIKING WITH A FRIEND
me: Who, Kate?
BALA: I DONT KNOW
3:21 PM me: Leave her alone, she just got dumped by a total douche
BALA: BUT I ASK THME TO LIVE YOU FOR ONE MORE CHANCE
me: One more chance? When did I lose my other one?
BALA: SOME ONE PAID ME TO KILL YOU
me: They're a dick
3:22 PM BALA: AND THAT I MUST DO IF YOU DONT COMPLY WITH ME
I HAVE THE RECORDED TAPE OF THE PERSON WHO WANT YOU DEAD
me: They probably have a mustache, eew
BALA: SO IF YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT I WILL SEND YOU THE TAPE
3:23 PM me: Why don't they just talk things over with me? I'm sure I could convince them not to kill me.
Can I talk to them?
3:24 PM BALA: NO
me: that's gay
BALA: THEY WILL BLAME ME IF I TELL THEM I TOLD YOU EVERY THING
me: just kill them then
are you scared of them?
3:25 PM BALA: IF YOU PAY ME MORE MONEY I WILL
YOU HAVE TO MAKE THE PAYMENT VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER
me: How about I send you my $300 and a picture of my breasts to kill your boss you're so scared of.
3:26 PM BALA: ARE YOU JOKING WITH ME OR WHAT ?
me: No, I want you to kill him
but I don't have any money.
3:27 PM BALA: NOT MY BOSE SOME ONE YOU CALL YOUR FRIEND ASK ME TO KILL YOU
OK
3:28 PM me: Friends don't do that kind of crap to each other. What if you kill them and it turns out to be one of my friends that owes me money or something?
3:29 PM BALA: THATS WHY I WANT YOU TO GET THE TAPE OF THE PERSON WHO PAID ME TO KILL YOU
ARE YOU READY TO COMPLY WITH ME NOW
me: ugh
this is hard
Yeah
I'll comply
3:30 PM Which do you want first? the money or the picture?
I can get the picture way faster
BALA: I DONT WANT ANY PICTURE
3:31 PM SEE YOU NEED TO BE SERIOUS THIS IS YOUR LIFE
me: Are you a guy or a girl?
Because every guy I know wants pictures of breasts
BALA: A GUY AND MY JOB IS ASSASINE
3:32 PM me: you're talking like my dad or something
BALA: AM NOT THAT KIND OF GUY
AM NOT YOUR DAD \
AND YOU READY NOW
me: oh you're gay?
BALA: DO YOU WANT ME TO ASK MY BOYS TO SHOT YOUR LEG FIRST
3:33 PM me: what are my other choices?
Why are you so mad?
3:34 PM BALA: SHOULD I SEND YOU THE PAYMENT DETAILS NOW
me: You're full of questions.
sure, but I don't think I can send you the full 300
3:35 PM BALA: IF I SEND YOU THE TAPE THEN YOU WILL SEND ME MY BALANCE
me: Okay, send me the tape first
BALA: NO NO NO
3:36 PM me: why?
BALA: WE ASSASINS DONT WORK LIKE THAT OK
me: that's dumb
BALA: AM JUST SO SORRY FOR YOUR LIFE THATS WHY I CONTACTED YOU
I WOULD HAVE ASK MY BOYS TO KILL YOU FOR LONG
3:37 PM me: Can't you just protect me?
BALA: YES
3:38 PM SHOULD I SEND THE PAYMENT DETAILS NOW
me: are your boys gay too, because maybe I could pleasure them and then they'll be on my side
BALA: MY TIME WITH YOU WILL SOON BY UP
NO BODY IS GAY HERE OK
3:39 PM me: you should follow your heart. You want to protect me, so just tell this person who hired you that they are being a total dick and you won't work for them
you're not gay?
3:40 PM BALA: IS LIKE AM WASTING MY TIME WITH YOU
WHEN MY BOYS COME FOR YOUR DEATH THEN DONT BLAM ME THEN
YES NOT
I JUST WANT TO SEE HOW MUCH YOU REAL CARE FOR YOUR LIFE
me: I'm waiting for the payment details you promised like 20 minutes ago
3:41 PM you keep getting sidetracked
okay, so if you're not gay, do you want the picture now?
You are confusing
3:42 PM BALA: YOU ARE TO MAKE THE PAYMENT TO MY BOYS WHO WENT TO KILL SOME ONE IN NIGERIA
me: i'm not in nigeria
I'm in Las Vegas
3:43 PM It's cooler here I promise
BALA: YES YOU ARE TO USE THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER TO MAKE THE PAYMENT
me: They don't have assasins walking around all over the place
3:44 PM BALA: WE ARE EVERY WERE OK
me: that's scary
don't be so depressing
you should get a dog or something
3:45 PM you have some issues
Where's western union?
Is that in Nevada?
3:46 PM Is this going to be more confusion? Because it's midterms right now, so I'm like crazy stressed already
3:47 PM Hello?
Close those naughty sites and talk to me
You'll go blind you know
3:48 PM Do I just send it to Nigeria? How do your boys know where to pick it up? This sounds so shady
3:49 PM Bala?
BALA: AM SENDING THE PAYMENT DETAILS BY MAIL NOW
me: Can I make up a nick name for you?
mail? do you have my address?
3:50 PM I dub thee bala sack
Just make sure you put apartment #138a or the creepy guy next door gets it and brings it over in his bath robe
3:51 PM Do I even get a picture of you or anything, so I know when I'm about to get capped?
3:52 PM Anyways, I have class like right quick, so I'd better bounce. Don't kill me on campus because that would be really embarrassing and awkward
BALA: DID YOU RECIEVE MY MAIL
3:53 PM me: yeah I got it
BALA: YOU ARE TO MAKE THE PAYMENT WITH THAT DETAILS NOW
me: Be nice to people today, ok?
I can't right now, I have class
I will later
3:54 PM BALA: OK
AFTER THE PAYMENT I WILL SEND YOU THE TAPE
me: Tell your boys not to follow me to school or they might get towed away, because parking is a real beeotch
BALA: BUT IF YOU FAIL TO MAKE THE PAYMENT
me: yeah yeah
3:55 PM you kill me
BALA: OK
me: don't be so mean all the time
BALA: AM NOT
AM IN THE UK NOW
me: killing is like the meanest
When are you coming here?
BALA: MY BOYS WHO WORK FOR ME ARE EVERY WERE
3:56 PM me: When you come here I could just give you the money and show you my breasts
BALA: MY BOYS DO MY KILLING
DONT FUCK WITH ME OK
me: you don't even kill people?
3:57 PM are you like the secretary?
BALA: I SAID GO AND MAKE THE PAYMENT
I ONLY KILL PRESIDENT
WHO SECURITY ARE TIGHT
FOR MY BOYS
3:58 PM me: Everybody seems to want to kill him right now
anyways, gotta go
be good
bye
3:59 PM BALA: GO NOW AND MAKE THE PAYMENT
BYE
me: Smile

Closed lad accounts x 67

Reap / Sow
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got another furious email. Supposedly the money wasn't available through WU. He sent a email from the other hitman email now warning me. He means business people.

Goat Easter Egg 2013
Lobo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a chat with Bala last night as well...
Quote:

8:53 PM me: What the hell is wrong with you. Where is my damn contract?

BALA: ARE YOU JOKING WITH ME
I WILL SEND YOU THE CONTRACT A SOON AS THE SCAN COPY IS RECIEVE AND CLEAR BY MY HITMAN

8:54 PM me: I don't joke Hassan. I want my damn contract before I send the transfer slip again. SEND THE F***ING CONTRACT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BALA: OOOOOH

me: You want your money, and I want my ex-wife taken care of. You don't get your money until I see my contract

8:57 PM I'm still waiting hassan....

8:58 PM hold for some minites why i type the contract paper now

9:01 PM I'm going to bed now Bala. When I get up in the morning, I expect to see an e-mail from you WITH MY CONTRACT ATTACHED!!!!

And this was waiting for me this morning Smile Image

JOIN THE PACK!
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So have you taken your oats then? I like to take mine soaked in a bit of milk.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic