SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad is holding my PIN for ransom! Oh noes!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Haven't seen one try this approach yet. Laughing

If anyone wants their PIN code, you better send off a mail to this guy to get it back! Very Happy

Quote:
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
CENTRAL COMPUTING/TRANSFER MONITORING UNIT
HEADQUARTERS TINUBU SQUARE,LAGOS.
Attn: Sir,
RE- OVER DUE PAYMENT

I have decided to contact you directly after a serious thought because I do not have anything against you, but your Nigerian partners.

I am the director of the central computer/monitoring unit of the central bank of Nigeria. Sometime in the past, your Nigerian partners approached me through a friend of mine and requested me to assist them to conclude a money transfer deal. They gave me your name, company’s name and bank particulars and told me to include them into our computer system in the central computer unit so that it will appear as if you are one of the genuine beneficiaries that have been cleared for payment.

According to them, they wanted to use this strategy to transfer a huge amount of money, which they accumulated. And the money has been floating in the cbn since then. The original beneficiary has been paid therefore they wanted to use your account to transfer the inflated amount out of Nigeria. We agreed that once i do this, they would give me us$100,000.00and another us$100,000.00 when i release the fund to your account.

When they saw that I have done so and your name has been approved and appeared among the list of those to be paid, instead of giving me the agreed deposit, they started avoiding me and resorted to threat. I immediately delete the transfer access code (T.A.C) and your personal identification numbers (pin), which is only known to me due to my position and duty.

They became angered the more when they saw that their threat did not work, they started bribing other officials to get another approval to transfer the money to you without success thereby going through the back doors. Is it not funny that a contractor is being asked to pay one tax or the other?. I am 100% responsible for the delay and obstructions because of their breach of agreement.
If you doubt what I have just told you, pay any amount they will ask you to pay now, after a short time, they will come up with another reason to pay again and it goes on and on. They are simply wicked and do not know where their problem lies. Now, if you want us to work together and achieve this goal, these are my conditions:

1. I will have 20% of the money because it is only the two of us left for now.
2. You will assist me to open an account in your country or any other suitable place where I will pay in my own share.
3. As you have seen, it will be useless and more waste of money if you continue with any other person, so it is better we agree with each other and conclude the transaction with utmost secrecy.

If these conditions are acceptable to you, contact me as soon as possible quoting your personal details/bank particulars to prove that you are the true person, so that we will finalize. But if you are not interested, i advise you to forget the fund as it will be transferred into the federal government of Nigeria consolidated national reserve.

Kindly forward your details and you can contact me on this Email Address: [email protected]

Best regards,

Dr.fred akah

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
agentbaiter
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stupid Mugu has left it open for you to decide what this goal is!

Quote:
Now, if you want us to work together and achieve this goal,

I think he needs a really long quiz, and some forms for his foolishness.
M_Jones
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this letter earlier today and I told one of my other lads that the bank no longer wants me to work with him, but wants me to work with this guy. Wonder what will happen next?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic