SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The great charity scam *dolla chops aplenty*

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dr stephen williams wrote:
Is this a new bank account sent in? I forget, hahah, so if someone can check and then report it, that would be great.

Are you talking about the bank account he sent yesterday? It was new and has already been forwarded to Alan.

I haven't heard from him at all today. You would think that he would be a bit eager at this point. Today is the big day. He is due to be a wealthy man this afternoon.

Closed lad accounts x 5

"And as a dedicated christain lawyer,I believe in truth,transparency,sincerity, honesty love and total democracy anywhere,any place, at any time in my life." 4maechi 0bi
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I also reported it. I hope he didn't make too many promises he can't keep. He may be forced to go to Liberia if he's spent the money ahead of time.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rev W wrote:
Dear sir,
Greetings from the LORD to all of you for the great things you are doing.

Thank you again sir , i wish the transfer goes through bank to bank transfer ,so i expect the transfer slip copy instead of cheque sir . It will be easier for us through direct bank to bank transfer .

In Faith
Rev., Wilmer Hayes

Looks like he will ba waiting for a while:

A perplexed Ralph wrote:
Dear Reverend Wilmer,

I will make a bank transfer as soon as Betty shows up. She is usually so punctual.

Blessings,

Ralph C Musa

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it is time for some 'where are you and what is up with the deposit?' e-mails to Betty.

She surely should have made it to work by now.

Closed lad accounts x 5

"And as a dedicated christain lawyer,I believe in truth,transparency,sincerity, honesty love and total democracy anywhere,any place, at any time in my life." 4maechi 0bi
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is odd, this was in my spam folder, apparently the lad has something going on:

Quote:
Dear brethren in the LORD,
Please am forwarding this letter at the instance of declaration
of the change of our ID in communicating with you people.
Actually we dont know if a virus has affected our computer hence
we could not have access to operate with our formal email letter box.
We sincerely excuse for this inconvienence and have decided to reach
you people directly only through two of these our alternatives(current G-MAIL box)
that we have created.We can be communicating with you people only on this and
the formal is blocked and not useful to us now.Please follow this advice as directed
by the local congregation authority here.
Even the entire congregation of our members in our meeting of tuesday evening
has already prepare a message to address you people.And Mr.Obi Amaechi has
been assigned to do so on behalf of the congregation here to acknowledgement
all your efforts in assisting us.Please we all here appreciate that.
Regarding the transfer of your available donations now to our bank account,we
dearly appreciate the announcement / final approval from your side to release this
particular funds to our church here.This can ease our projects to proceed rapidly without
delay anymore due to finance and our members are very happy for this good news from you
people.
Please below is the Bank account status that will enable us to receive the funds here:

Yes, he coughed up a new bank account out of the blue, and yes, it just went to Uncle Al. Laughing

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Beautiful.

Is he sending from gmail? We need to get him off gmail to track his IP....

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, it's a Gmail address.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent Rev W an email saying that B shoulc be there soon....

Think he is worrying, yet?

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Uhhh, the live.com one is working, I just got an email from it. We now have two Reverend Hayes here. Shocked

Is it possible someone is trying to cut his job? I mean, that would complicate everything SOOOOO much, and make it that much more funny.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Haahhahaha! If there are two Rev Hayes, then there is a dolla chopping lad in play! I got my second P@r¢el Direct safari from a dolla chopping lad! We can play this one a bit, get a cascade of bank accounts.

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love how lads just write the scripts themselves. Just when you think you have it planned out, they throw an unintended load of hilarity into the mix.

Should we let on about the dolla chop or wait? That new account is from the same bank in Taiwan, maybe if we wait another day, we'll get another account.

Then, with lads competing against each other for the funds, we can possibly get better safari results.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like that idea. They are all waiting for B, so we can continue with that. BTW, I sent off an email wondering where B might be.

I am only getting the ms email for Rev W.

Edited to add: Maybe we can let them kno today that B has runnoft with the cash, to start the transition to H going to Liberia to hand deliver the cash?

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He sent it to the bishop and apparently BCC'd me on it. Not sure who else got it. Check your spam folder, that's where I found it.

csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Betty is prepared to drop the bad news. Would we like her to resurface today or tomorrow? I was planning on tomorrow but have no problem moving her big reveal up a day.

She is currently lounging on a beach in Jamaica enjoying a cool tropical drink.

Closed lad accounts x 5

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Go ahead and drop the bomb.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, found it in my Spam box! Hahaha! A dollar chopping lad! I LOVE THIS!

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So how do you want to approach the dollachoppa angle?

I'm thinking since the chopper obviously knows the other account, we can string him along with asking what's wrong with the other one, it seems to be working just fine, etc. I wouldn't tell the original lad anything was going on, not just yet anyhow. It would be funny if lad 1 and lad 2 go on safari and end up in the same place. Oh to be a fly on the wall. Laughing

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think we ease off the ms account, and start writing the gmail account. Tell him you are having problems with gmail, can he try Yahoo? Then H tells choppa lad that he is tired of the problems, and he is heading to a meeting with another pastor in Liberia, and will bring the money with him. If we can get dolla choppa to go to Liberia, which he might just to preemptively get the funds (thats how I got PD Safari #2), then we can keep Obi Wan on another hook.

Is Obiwan and Rev W the same lad?

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know if it's the same lad or not posing as Obi Wan and the Reverend. However, the Gmail lad is using the same BCC and writing style of the MS lad so I think there's at least two lads involved in this, one is trying to get all of the money behind the other one's back.

Whomever it is behind the Gmail account, he already has prior knowledge of this transaction, as well as all of our email addresses.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That could be from a hacked account by another lad, a keystroke logger on a cafe box or some spyware.

I suspect this is an unrelated lad who is monitoring the other lads account, and is using the information there to get in line first for the pay off. I have heard of this before.

Whatever, it sure is exciting, and offers soooo many opportunities for lad misery.

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I still think it's someone that knows the lad and how he operates. There may be two lads involved. I'm thinking Rev. H and Obi are/were separate lads working the same job. The fact that we're getting bank accounts from the same bank makes me think that they are somehow connected.

csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am headed home from work in a few minutes. I'll send Betty's first taunting message later this afternoon.

Closed lad accounts x 5

csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Greetings from beautiful Jamaica!!!

By now you probably realize a few things:

1. I am gone! Adios. Good-bye. Hasta la vista. After 20+ years of busting my ass to keep you idiots from bankrupting the church, I just couldn't take it anymore. The recent clusterfuck involving our incompetent African friends was the last straw. I can no longer sit idly by while you insult me, ignore my advice, and make decisions that I know are not in the best interest of the church. So, with that I bid you farewell and good luck.

2. You are missing quite a bit of money! I am sure you noticed that I am gone but have you checked the donation account? If you haven't, I can tell you that it is empty. There is no way I am going to let you give $250,000 to a group of morons in the middle of nowhere Africa. So, I decided to give myself a parting bonus. I think I can put the money to much better use than your new friends. Plus, after wasting 20+ years of my life I think I earned an all-expenses-paid trip around the world.

3. You are also missing a pastor! It would have been impossible to summon the courage to leave and to take those funds without the support of my lover, Lando. For the last 5 years, Lando and I have been plotting our escape. In fact, you should know that every time I claimed to be visiting my 'sick mother' I was down in Little Winging with Lando (my mother died years ago). You might also want to check the books at Little Winging. Lando and I managed to embezzle about $300,000 in past donations to his parish so that we will have more than enough money to fund our travels.

You can try to come after me but I will always be a few steps ahead of you. Lando and I don't plan on settling in one place for too long. The world is full of beautiful places and we plan on visiting them all. Hell, if we run out of places to go we might even swing through Africa to see all the churches you think you are funding. LOL!

Before I sign off allow me to send my condolences to the Reverend Wilmer H4yes and his sidekick 4maechi Obi. I am sorry I had to steal your money. I am sorry that you are both too stupid to send a package through DHL. I am sorry that even the simplest task confounds you. I will be thinking of you with each dollar I spend.

Later,

Betty

PS: I attached a picture of the view from out hotel room. Jamaica is a beautiful place. I hope some day you all can visit it. Wink

Closed lad accounts x 5

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A startled Raphael wrote:
B/etty,

Please. You are joking, right? That is felony theft. You are looking
at 8-15 years in prison on a federal offence. I am sure if you bring
the money back, no one will press charges.

Please, B/etty, you are making a big mistake.

Please come back.

Bishop Lav/an, I will be in the office this evening. I checked the bank
accounts, and the charity account is empty. The account at Robin,
Steele FInancial appears to be empty, too.

Mr. Inc/hes, I am sorry, but all of the money you donated was in those
two accounts. I am speaking with the bank manager at RSF right now,
and it appears to have been transferred to Panama, and from there to
either the Caymans or Switzerland. I am so sorry, sir, to tell you
this.

I have never seen something like this, and nothing could have prepared
me for this. I am shocked.

Someone, please tell me what to do. Should I contact the Police?

Raphael

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic