SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anyone wanna go on a double bait?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
agentbaiter
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi ive got a lad on the go who is trying to sell me some precious minerals. I made him believe that I am a successful business man and that I have a colleague within his vicinity that could meet him to see the goods.

Im looking for someone who can come in as this extra character. If anyone is interested then pm me.

Cheers guys.
TickleYerAssWiFeather
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You have a pm.
agentbaiter
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So Hoorah and Tickle you both are aware of the bait to date.

There is room here for two characters, im thinking my work colleague is not familiar with Africa so has a guide of sorts, that accompanies him and takes him places.

So hoorah could be my colleague and if your up for it Tickle you could be the guide.
hoorah
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like a plan, although I don't want to guide to scare him off. Usually, when the mugus go on safari, they bring backup for whatever reason, mostly intimidation I guess.

When Askinner called the mugu in Cape Coast a while back, he wanted to know if the Pilot was a man or a woman, and if the pilot was with him. They were sizing him up to make sure they could easily take him down if they had to, I suppose.

So, I don't want to scare this guy off. Maybe I have to walk with a cane and can't travel very far without my guide to help Smile
agentbaiter
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like it, that sounds good. The guide could be the one that makes all the travel arrangements getting hoorah from place to place butonce he is at his destination goes off to meet people he knows leaving hoorah to his business?

Do you think that would sound realistic? Also we need to think of names. I think we should keep the frail man with a stick routine, makes you sound vulnerable but very experienced.
TickleYerAssWiFeather
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So you want me to be the guide, ok I'll give it a go, it just so happens that a while ago I did in actual fact have a gold website of my own, fully legitimate of course, so I'm sure I can give him the run around very well.

Just tell me the role of this guide as you see this panning out (no pun intended) in your mind at the moment, and I'll see what I can string together.

Welcome to pm me with further info.
agentbaiter
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Im thinking that the guide is the 4x4 driver. Bad attitude, hard to please, knows how easy it is to travel from Accr4 to L0m3 and is more than happy to direct the lad to where he needs to be you could maybe issue the slaps if he starts complaining about distance.

Your real life experience owning a gold shop is going to be invaluable. Any other roles you can think of?
hoorah
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like that he's the 4x4 driver, but I don't want the lad to see that as a way to get us to them. I'm thinking that the guide is the driver, but works for a different gold company. He's a consultant to me showing me the ropes of doing gold business in Africa (after all, I'm new at this, and thus easily fooled).

So, he can drive me around, and he can schedule meets, and pick people up from short distances, but he still is his own person, so if he feels its dangerous to travel all the way to Accra, well, I can't make him!

So, the guide works for a gold company, and I've contracted him out. You can be whomever you like. My name is Major @lan $haefer, I'm 57, retired army, and I walk with a cane from an old war wound. (BTW, AS is Ahh-nold from Predator).

I'm interested in investing my money into gold transfers, so I've come to Africa and hired someone to show me around.
agentbaiter
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hoorah ive just emailed the lad sayin you are quite experienced lol so i think we should keep that but everything else sounds sweet!
hoorah
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, I'm experienced then, I just need a guide to help me around because of my injury and needing a cane to walk around.
agentbaiter
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hoki koki, you will have to intro the guide when the lad makes contact, you should tell him that any travel arrangements must be discussed with the guide.

Ive told the lad he should always keep me up to date with any disscusion with M4j0r Al4n. So if you can tell him he should also send me a copy of the emails he sends to you both that would be good, lets keep him nice and confused sending all these emails to everyone.
TickleYerAssWiFeather
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, new email address is ready to go, just let me know when you want me to make contact with the lad and I'll run my message to him past AgentBaiter first.

I'll pm you the email address that I'll be using on this bait Hoorah. In the Title please put Hoorah419 so I'll know it's you instantly.

We'll see if we can get him to Lome, if he wants to play ball and pick up the cash, he'll have to comply with my very tight and busy schedule. I don't like being messed around with.

If he thinks that dealing in kg's of gold is a game, he's got another think coming.

I also will require that he brings vials of the gold to us directly for me to examine it at the place of 'meeting'. I think I ought to see at least 500 grams for him to prove himself and his integrity to the deal.

I want a transaction of 35 kilos initially at blackmarket rates, with further orders to follow, all payments will be in cash, all American $100 dollar bills.
hoorah
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If he can come up with 500g of quality gold, we can pre-pay with cash for the first shipment? I love it.

We will bring the cash to the meeting, but only if the sample is of good quality will they get it. Brilliant!

Also, JLP emailed everyone's contact info around on our group email, right? So you have my contact details?
TickleYerAssWiFeather
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep pm just sent to you with the new email addy for use on this bait.

Let's cost the lad dear!

Sh3p, the irritable doberman says, 'Woof' and wags his tail, grinning insanely whilst dribbling drool. Razz
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You guys workin' over a PR1nc3 K0Ffi Kw@m3? I just slapped my lad around for telling me Iwas not serious about buying his gold. I am waiting for him to supply docs stating environmentally friendly mining practices of the company. Lemme know I would love to find out someones muscling in on my mine.

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Canadian419
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I heard someone mention Arnold? I'm here. Whuddya want?

Closed lad accounts 10+ Mortar x6
TickleYerAssWiFeather
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, get out the way you old git, you're on my patch.

Oz looks glaringly at the Badger, eyeing up his supposed gold claim with some mild envy.

Sh3p growls.

Laughing

This poor lad will wonder what on earth has hit him. Twisted Evil
agentbaiter
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Badger

Out guy is calling himself Pr1nc3 W1lli4m
ill pm you his addy see if its the lad
hoorah
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Canadian419 wrote:

Oh, thats my characters name (Alan Shaefer) from Predator.

I'm hoping if this gets big enough, I'll get to call him at some point and say "Get to da choppa! NOW!"
TickleYerAssWiFeather
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Canadian419 wrote:

I just wrote to an Arnold from a very raunchy and sweatily wet, randy 22 year old brunette feline.

Was that you? Or am I getting confused? Laughing

Now, how am I supposed to write this company about their linking strategy and SEO with all of this going on? Laughing
agentbaiter
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Arnie is so Kooky.

Quote:
"Get to da choppa! NOW!"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic