SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Kia1a 01etey

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
M_Jones
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Any history with a lad named Kia1a 01etey? I'd like to try all the usual tortures but I don't want to try anything that he's been through before (MC7N S3CURE, for example).

We're getting serious about this transaction at this point in the conversation. Just as soon as he helps me buy a scanner and connect it to my computer. My character is more of an idiot than Cowboy Bob.
M_Jones
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, Cowboy Buck. The rancher with no phone but a surprisingly good internet connection. I love it.
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually, if he's been through M7CN S3cure before, it makes it seem a "legitimate" option when you introduce it. Because it was always his fault it didn't work before!

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
M_Jones
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, no problem. Thanks for the advice
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic