SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

M00seknuckle, NSFW!! safari/police custody

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Frumpy, Kodjerky said that? Shocked
Quote:
she ill be very hot in bed

Well all Pat can say about that is:
http://members.419eater.com/~slaphappy/soundfiles/forkodjovi.mp3

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOl. We better motivate our Top M00sie Ubah.

M0hammed Sahaf from the CBN called again, 5th time. Seems he likes my Macarena answerphone Laughing
(Doesn´t he wonder why his "position in the queue is.... seven" - every time?!)

http://www.4shared.com/file/88777378/c0dea31a/mo4.html

EDIT News from the Apostle lad. (BluthBanana is also baiting him.)
Quote:
*HELLO MY BROTHER*
*I HAVE HEARD YOU AND I ACCEPT ALL YOU HAVE SAID AND I NEED THE FORMS TO BE
SEND ,SO THAT I CAN GO IT THROUGH AND GET THEM FILL AND SEND ITHEM BACK TO
YOU,OK.*

TOMORROW IS SERVICE,DONT FAIL TO GO TO CHURCH AND YOUR LIFE WILL NEVER BE
THE SAME.

HAPPY WEEKEND WITH LOVE AND HAPPINESS AND WISHING YOU NEST WILL BE A GREAT
WEEK IN YOUR LIFE LIKE NEVER BEFORE THROUGH CHRIST JESUS AMEN.

I LOOK TO HEAR FROM YOU.

THANKS

APOSTLE Axxx

GOOD LUCK
OK. I can send them to you if you can´t download them Rolling Eyes

Replied :
Quote:
Dear Brother,

I will go to church on Sunday morning in a few hours, even if I am tired because of extra weekend work.

Please find attached the application.

For the M00seknuckle Modeling information brouchure view http://m00seknuckle.webs.com/promotionalbrochure.htm
about information for you to show potential models you with your wide contacts can hopefully supply for us.
Regards, RandaII

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Flash call from +234 8o3 474 o3o7

No idea who this is. Most likely an alternative number from Solomon or JohnK. Possibly some minor questions before tomorrow´s scheduled safari?

EDIT 3 PM UK time , two more flashes. Unknown number- Grrr. The little Skype flag never disappears.

This in from Ubah. I KNEW he is a top man!
Quote:
Model photograph will be available this week
Hello Randy,

Many thanks for your email, i will send to you my model photos within the week.

Sir, i would advised you people to schedule your next event in Nigeria, i can assured you that having your event in Nigeria will make more profit to you people, because all you need is in Nigeria and no body will ever intimidate you people.

Thanks,

Ubah E I.

I think, Mister Slap, we should think of a show in...Abuja?

Replied:
Quote:
Dear Ubah,

Thanks for your email. Looking forward to hand our your model pictures to Jack as soon as I receive them. Just do not forget the cardboard with our M00seknuckle slogan.

I will also advise him to think of Nigeria (your region) as next place so that we can come and meet you in person at last. Are there some resorts or places you could recommend as suitable for outdoor photoshooting? (Business scenery, wildlife outside scenery, a mall, a beach...)

Back at full service tomorrow. Have a nice weekend.

Regards, RandaII

EDIT, 4:40 PM UK time, two flash calls from +234 8o3 474 o3o7 again

EDIT Monday, 11:18 AM UK time
Strange email from "S0l0 Chris"...whoever this is. Recruting new people? 83.229.90.9 Nigeria (Lagos)
Quote:
ENQUIRY ABOUT MY EMPLOYEMENT.

Dear Randal,
I am mr Solomon who submitted an application filled form to mr Mike your agent manager here in Nigeria, the filled form was directed and instructed so by mr John Kwuf0du the overall head here,
Iam only wtriting to make enquiries concerning my employement, i had consulted mr John who now redirected me to go ahead and make my enquiry thru you the human resources manager who stands to feed me with whatever information i might need concerning employement. so sir, kindly advice me on the next step to take.
Iam anxiously burning with curiousity to read from you soon as i am anticipating to resume with them in the poshED PROPOSED NIGERIAN OFFICE.
THANKS IN EARNEST FOR YOUR CO OPERATION.
Iam yours faithfully
Solomon

Huh? Since when are SOlomon and JohnK linked to each other?!? Or is this just another Solomon?

JohnK is actually supposed to be on his way to 0budu now. Instead, he wrote this email one hour ago to Randy..nothing bad, just showing he left his bed a bit late. 83.229.90.9 Nigeria (Lagos)
Quote:
CONCERNING THE NEW PEOPLE

Dear Randall,
I have no much time to write much as i am too ocupied now with the new office movement and 0BUDU TRIP.
Iam writing to you to confirm the submission of mr S0lomon and miss B0se,s application form, iam sorry i directed mr Mike to send it out to you i never knew it had no coverage as it came thru him but thank i have tried to sort out the situation with our man in GHANA, Dont worry just leave the whole thing to me. Iam only mobolising a team of staff that would break record in m00seknuckle company so believe me when i say that i psyche people before i mobolise any one that comes from me must have something upstair because iron sharpens iron and the dog cannot give birth to a goat.
thats all for now, all we need is prayer for with God al;l things are possible.
John

Errr...thanks, John! I can always need more forms. - What man in Ghana?!?

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Safari day?

First, dealing with Darlington Onu1gbo, whom I've asked the Lagos lads to meet on their way to 0budu...

Jack wrote:
Dear John,

A quick note before I go for my lunch...

I'm really pleased, more pleased than I can express, about your agreement to meet our new man in Owerri. I had a good feeling that you would be willing to do this for me. Thank you!

I have just received a reply from him and he is okay about meeting with you and your team.

His name is Darlington Onu1gbo, and I have asked him which address would be best for the two of you to meet at. I do have his home address but it might be inconvenient for him. I have also asked if I can pass on his telephone number so you may contact him and speak directly to make the final arrangements.

I'll write more about other things later today.

stay well,

Jack

Darlington gets back on my question of meeting places and telephone numbers...

Lad wrote:
Sir,

You are free to give them my phone number and i will like them to meet me at KFC FAST FOOD MCC ROAD Owerri,it is a very nice meeting point.

Thanks,

Darlington Onu1gbo.

So, he doesn't want to meet them at his house, but it's okay to pass on his telephone number. Sounds fine.

Lad wrote:
SIR,
I STILL LEAVE MY FINGERS CROSSED ABOUT MR DARLINGTONS CASE UNTIL YOU FORWARD TO ME HIS DETAILS.
THE PASTOR AND THE PROPERTY OWNER HAD JUST INVITED ME FOR A TALK TOMMORROW BY TWELVE NOON, I GUESSED TO ASK ME OUR INTEREST AND THE CAUSE OF THE DELAY OR IF WE ARE NO MORE INTERESTED IN THE PROPERTY.
SIR INCASE QUESTIONS LIKE THAT COMES UP WHAT WILL I REPLY TO THEM/ ALREADY I KNOW WHAT THE MEETING IS ALL ABOUT,
CONCERNING, MY MEDICAL BILL NOW THAT THE INSURANCE HAD RELEASED AND SIGNED IT NO ERROR, SIR WHAT ELSE, IS THAT PAYMENT STILL GOING TO WAIT FOR QUATER PAYMENT/ YOU HAVE BEEN TOO HELPFUL KNOWING FULLY WELL MY CONDITION SINCE AFTER MY ACCIDENT, YOU CAN STILL DO MORE FOR ME.
UNTIL I HEAR FROM YOU.
JOHN

Money? He wants money??? I never would have expected that!

Jack wrote:
Dear John,

How was your meeting today? I hope all went well and that there is some positive news to report to me.

John, I'll make this brief because it's Saturday and I am still on my promise to spend proper time with my wife...

First, your medical claim. That money will be paid out as soon as the insurance company makes a judgement on your claim. I can't say how long this will be, but once they've decided then it will be free to be paid out. The reason is that it's not coming from M00seknuckle Modeling. It's coming from the insurance company, who are in the business of paying out money to claimants. As you know, I'll inform you as soon as I hear anything more.

Next, the office. I thank you for the streetmap of the area. It's interesting to see all the things around the place! I almost want to get on a plane and visit it right now, to get a feel for the place.
I have added the streetmap picture to my file full of information about the place, and I will present it to the other board members at our next meeting. I'll call one for next week, as this cannot wait for the next scheduled meeting and ought to tackled immediately.
Thank you for all of your work in this.

Third, is your preparation for 0budu going well? I hope so. I will write to the 0budu management and tell them that you will be leaving on the 23rd and arriving perhaps a day or two later. You still haven't told me about the rooms, though. If you read this before you depart, please let me know about what sort of rooms you require. All individual rooms, one for each person? Or a shared room? Or... what else? Let me know this, please, so I can pass it on the 0budu people.

I got a reply from Mr Darlington Onu1gbo and he is okay about your meeting him and he said I can pass on his telephone number to you.

This is his email from today:
===========================
Sir,

You are free to give them my phone number and i will like them to meet me at KFC FAST FOOD MCC ROAD Owerri,it is a very nice meeting point.

Thanks,

Darlington Onuigbo.
===========================
Are you familiar with Owerri? Do you know where he means with that meeting place? Regardless of that, if you need to, then feel free to call him on this number 08039999999.

Also, if it's possible, can one of your team take some kind of picture of him? He's our first agent in the east of Nigeria, and I would like to have his picture to add to our redesigned website (we're changing the website and creating lots of new pages... it's not launched yet, but will be soon). Even if it's just the camera on your phone, that will be okay. I hope you don't mind.

Right, it's time for me to get dressed for going out. We're going to the riverside to have a picnic lunch. I haven't done that since my highschool days! It'll be so good!

best wishes,

Jack

They still haven't replied to my "Which room types?" question, despite asking Johnk several times and also mentioning it to Mike O. I think I'll write to 0budu management and say that they require a room with a double bed, and let them fight over sleeping arrangements.

Anyway, Darlington contacts me this morning...

Lad wrote:
Subject: I HAVE MEET WITH MR JOHN

Sir,

I have spoke with Mr. John and he explained the company mode of operation.I must commend the team spirit that is in the company is quiet encouraging and i must say that the productivity is high.

Best Regard,

Darlington Onu1gbo.

When I saw the subject, I got slightly excited, but he didn't meet Mr John at all, but rather talked to him on the phone.

Jack wrote:
Dear Darlington Onu1gbo,

That's good news indeed! I knew Mr John would be valuable.

Did he still mention about his trip to 0budu? He originally planned it for last week, but they cancelled for some reason. I haven't heard from them since Saturday so I'm hoping that they have left Lagos and are on their way there.

Is John still planning on meeting you?

best wishes,

Jack

As you can probably tell, I'm a little bit anxious for any news about Johnk's intentions.

The lad himself emails me, too...

Lad wrote:
Sir,
Thanks for your mail, i received it along side while the preparation of o0budu trip was still going on, Iam happy to announce to you that in the next few hours from now you must receive a call from 0budu that your boys are doing extremely fine,
Concerning the property the out come of the meeting is that a week grace had been given for settlement or we should count it forgone, it is so because we have a lot of contenders coupled with the fact that the property is in aposhed and commercially centralised in the bussy part of Ikeja which attracts all kinds of business. Sir if not the effort of our consultant we would have not still have a stance over the property but pastor had been such a wonderful fellow handling this issue as if it is his, Iam saying this so as to enable you buckle up and do what is expected of us before they change their mind.
I will advice you call him now because he is getting worried over the way it has all been going. don,t forget we had not even paid him his consultation fee so all he has been doing is from a widow,s mind, and in every good service rendered one must deserve his or her wages, even the bible commanded us that we should not mussle the mouth of the hose that treads. in a nutshell a labourer is worthy of his wages.
i had called mr DARLINGTON. details of our discussion should be sent to you later.
meanwhile don, t forget to keep on keeping me posted. i will always feed you back.
JOHN

I'll try not to mussle any hoses, Johnk!

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
iron sharpens iron and the dog cannot give birth to a goat.

Go ahead, man! Evil or Very Mad No long and useless talks with the property pastor! Make hay while the goat farts, act fast!! Don´t try to confuse us with useless new members who are all your aliases anyway.

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got home. Received a mute 19 seconds voice message (or is it just another flash and Skype is just showing "00:19"?) from +234 8o3 747 o3o7, forty minutes ago. No idea who this is.

Second, this in from Ubah. It seems our first MM sign pic is in the make, hopefully Very Happy :
Quote:
Hello Randy,

Thanks for your email i will scan the photos and send by tomorrow.

Thanks,

Ubah.

Third, the AFl foundation is about to send the forms.
Quote:
Dear RandaII 0ldman,

How are you today?

I am going to sends you the form by Thursday,I am making sure that I studied the form very well before filling it,to avoid any mistakes.

Sir,is it possible or accaptable for me to send the form under black and white form or coloured,because a lot of printing machines are black and white.

Please,I would like you to get back to me soonest,or you can call me on this numbers +234-xxx or +234-xxx.

I have tried reaching you on your line,and your line used to enter voicemail.

Hope to hear from you soonest.

Regards,
Mr.0s0ndu.

They never have less than two scam phones, do they?

Forth, this voice message from "Rashid" in for Randy : http://www.4shared.com/file/89152650/c7c8c0ba/rashid.html

EDIT Tuesday
Firth, my friend Ubah shares the online habits with me. Almost simultaneously, we encourage each other:
Quote:
Dear Ubah,

Thank you so much. Looking forward to your work to present it to the team to convince them you are a valuable modeling agent and a true asset to the company !

Yours, Randy

Quote:
I will
Hello Randy,

Thanks for your email response, i had promised to send my model to you this week, so be rest assured.

Thanks.

Ubah E I.

I like him. I really do. From all lads that have safaried before, he is the most friendly one. Guys like those that you would allow to mow your lawn. Or borrow your car. Or take a look on the ancient China piggies collection of yours.

Sixth, Mr. Nollywood is back on me:
Quote:
hello i have hard all you are saying that am here to help your company
but noting else ok tell me what you need from me and call me with this
number if you are willing to proceed .+2348o6I289A98.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A new guy, a script-kiddie wrote to Pat and she gave the standard response:
Quote:
from Barrister Ilhan Albert
date Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 2:34 AM
subject From: Barrister Ilhan Albert,

Ilhan Albert & Associate,
No 33 Aminu kanu cresent Lagos Nigeria.
Email: [email protected]

Good day,

My name is Ilhan Albert, an attorney. I am/was the personal attorney to Late Mr. Abass , who was a national of your country. On the 27th of January 2002, my client, his wife and their only son died following the bomb blast that occurred in Nigeria on that date.

Since then I have been making several attempts to locate any of my client's relatives but all my efforts have been unsuccessful.

As a result of this I decided to track his last name over the Internet hoping to locate any member of his family or someone who could fit in. This led to my contacting you, since you have the same last name with my client.

I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money and property left behind before they are confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Security Company here where he had a cash deposit of US$26M. The Security Company has now issued me a final notice of intent to provide his next of kin or have the deposit confiscated and handed over to the government having exceeded the agreed period of deposit.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating any one who is related to him all these while, i then decided to contact you to seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased so that both of us can retrieve the money from the Security Company and subsequently share it.

It may interest you to note that I have the necessary legal documents that will be used to backup the claim. I expect you may wonder how he made all this money. Well, he was dealing in Diamonds which he was sourcing from Sierra Leone and neighboring Liberia during the period both countries were at war. I can explain more of the details if you want me to.

Please, you will have to get back to me as soon as possible if you might be interested so that we can discuss further. If you can give me a telephone number to reach you, it will be faster.

Best regards.

1lhan Albert.

PLEASE VIEW WEBSITE BELOW TO CONFIRM WHAT I HAVE SAID.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/2718295.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/2698081.stm

-----
Dear Mr. Barrister 1lhan Albert,

Mossyeknuckle is not in the Funds Security Company business. We are in the modeling business, and looking for agents to represent our company, and new models for these agents to represent them to our prospective customers.
There is big money to be made in this business, so please consider applying to work for us, and bring some nice models with you as well. We need applications filled out for each prospective agent or model sent to us, to consider you for employment with us.

In case you agree to working with us, we would like to send you the $7000 PLUS the agents´ fee, a minimum of 10,000 $ PER submitted model.

For every model that you manage to win for us you get an additional agent´s fee of 10,000 $ on top of your 7,000 $.

For tax reasons, we have no other option than FULL PAYMENT all at once, in cash.

So how many models can you recommend? Male or female, we would need one photograph each in full standing, with neutral face expression.

When we receive your positive answer and the application, you should receive the money (7,000 $) at the next Mossyknuckle event the same day.
I have attached our Agent/Model Application for you to fill out to become one of our team, and start your career in the Modeling industry.
Please fill it out, and return it to us ASAP.

Thank you and I look forward to working with you. You have our website address?

http://Mossyoseknuckle.webs.com/index.htm

Warmest regards,

P@t Cr0k1n
No news from John means he's on his way, hopefully. Very Happy

edit: 1337s

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hopefully, yes...I can not stand this kind of waiting.

Replied to Chris, one of the JohnK gang, at last :
Quote:
Dear Chris,

Of course your application has been accepted, just as well as Mike´s, on behalf of the trust that we are putting in John K´s genuine interest to hopefully guide our office to be established at the proposed location in Nigeria.

As the head of the Human Res0urce Department, we are finished as for now and all further communication you can rather send directly to the Vice President. I also understand you are part of the team of Mr. K, whose management has completely been taken over by Jack.

We are looking forward to your reports from 0budu Ranch, expecting you to arrive tomorrow at last.+

Regards, RandaII

EDIT And some "news" from the apostle.
Quote:
HELLO BROTHER

THANKS FOR THE FORM.

EXPECT THE REPLY TOMORROW,OK.

GOD BLESS
APOSTLE 4NY4NWU
GOOD LCUK

Rolling Eyes If MM had received 1 cent every time a lad has promised things for "tomorrow", MM could afford to finish that Dubai Tower with Jack´s spare change!

Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Time for some Johnk news, if you can call it that.

Complete silence from the three lads who are meant to be going to 0budu, until this morning I receive this from Mike...

Lad wrote:
sir,
We have been too bussy at 0budu since monday, we left lagos on sunday and arrived here on monday, i must confess this to you sir, mr John of a truth is a star he has been an epitome of strenght for the success in everything here, no wonder you say we should go with him, we learnt a lot from his ways of handling things i mean you people owe him alot for all his services without getting tired.
we are rounding up we will be back on friday, we spoke with Darlington on our way and he has been conversing with John since
MIKE

And that sounds quite promising, actually, until I check the headers and find that it was sent from the same internet cafe that every other Mike O email was sent from. I am so disappointed right now. I suspect I've shot myself in the foot here by putting them in touch with Darlington, who happens to live a lot nearer to 0budu. They might have come to some little arrangement between themselves, saving Johnk's group the expense and effort of a journey across Nigeria.
The real test, of course, will be to see what physical stuff they bring back (or claim to have brought back). I asked for advertising literature, freebie merchandise, and recordings (sound, video, photo) from the place. If they're bluffing, claiming to have gone to 0budu while sitting snugly in their cafe at Lagos, I'm guessing that, ooooh I dunno... bandits stole all their goodies on the way back?

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou

Easter Egg
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Zombie attack! Stella Tan0h returns from the dead (for the fourth time? fifth time?).

Zombie Lad wrote:
Subject: MORE DELAY IS DENGERIOUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi
compliments of the seasons, how is life over there `ope fine.

I hope you must know by now the urgent need of that sum of money to conclude this transaction .If what you told me is real about the M00seknuckle Modeling! use my name and your address to fill the form for me and when the money comes out you will then send the money $5000 to the account which I gave you .

Were do we go from here now, if you are sleeping please wake-up and go for the claim you have the document that covers the money in the bank.OR YOU CAN SEND THE MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.
LOVE
STELLA

Why.
Won't.
It.
Ever.
Just.
DIE?!?!?!?!?!!

And she wants ME to fill out the form for her?

Easter Egg
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stella really does need some really gory, graphic zombie pics sent to her email box. And some text attachment, too, saying, "Now that you have gazed upon the undead, you have now become one of them, like we are. You crave eating human brains, and must now go out and eat them!" Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, looks like this time they have acted like they should - cheating on us Sad
But it could be interesting to find out what pictures, recordings, videos they might have in store for us.. They make it very easy for us to not pay them. Even a fake call to 0budu could be very revealing.
I gain a little optimism by the strange lack of place details, so he might be left at home because JohnK could only finance the trip for himself (and Chris)

Randy received nothing.

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Today, Letter from Chris Solomon. 83.229.90.9 Nigeria (Lagos)
Quote:
ACCEPTANCE LETTER.

Sir,
I am dropping this mail just to say thank you for accepting me as one of your men attached to the Nigerian team of m00seknuckle enterprises.
Point i would want to correct for my records, you stated dear chris instead of solomon, i know is typographical error but the impression should please be corrected for future and documental purposes,.
Thanks for linking my further actions to the vice president, link me thru on how best to get in contact with him, or do you advice me to go direct/.
We are actually expecting the 0budu mission men tomorrow by his grace, then we shall have a word for you people over there.
I shall keep in contact with any further action expected of me but in a nutshell i shall imbibe in me the samespirit of trust and hardwork which i have seen in your men here.
I am yours faithfully,
Solomon.

If this spirit of trust and hard work means "making up a good novel of 0budu", well, we won´t be too happy with you. Neither will you be too happy with us.
I´m actually wondering if this is a different "Chris". If not, then maybe they have thrown all their monies together and sent out JohnK alone?

Whatever, Randy sent him this:
Quote:
Thank you, Chris.

We are looking forward to reports, facts and impressions from 0budu Ranch, also for Mr. K´s opinion of our Owerri applicant, Mr. D.

You say you are expecting the mission men back for Friday, so who exactly is in 0budu Ranch right now? John and Mike, I presume? And then they will meet Mr. D afterwards?

Jack was askng me for news and reports, I thought you culd give us a quick update. We are all excited to hear from them-

Regards, RandaII

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I gave the new Barrister the standard poke to try to get him off his script.
Quote:
Dear Barrister Ilh@n Alb3rt,

I have not received your answer yet as to your intentions to work as agent/model for our company. We have another person, Mr. Kodjov1 of Togo, who is next on our list to consider for the jobs. He is ready to accept our offer of $7,000 to become our agent, and has 2 models as well. If you are not interested in becoming our agent, I will release you from consideration, and give the $27,000 to Mr. Kodjov1 at our next event. Please get back to me as soon as possible, to keep your name on the top of our list. Thank you.

Warmest Regards,

P@t Crok1n

Mossyeknuckle Modeling

Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

First, email from the Nollywood boss :
Quote:
hello dear how are you ?
i believe that all is moving fine over there am cool all the time i have
been busy since all this while over some M/F models that are heading for a
trial so i have been busy since then happy to here from you once more am
not here for jokes like i told you before i am real i will not like to be
in any part of scandal or scam ok i am the chief director of nollywood like
i told you
.in you registration form it cant let me to do that i could have
done that sine i have reach you manager since not ok if you really mean what you are doing then send me back an email.

regards
james ug0

Then Ubah the looser sent...crap.
Quote:
Hello Randy my good friend,

How are you today and your family, hope fine, i write to inform you that the reason why i did not send the photos in time was because i lost my Dad 3 days ago, i am very busy with my family member toward the burial ceremony.

I will be traveling to my State in two weeks time, But i Thanks God that i have to send two African Model Ladies photos for you, Please get back to me as soon as you receive it.

Thanks.

Ubaha E I.

ImageImage
You can hardly believe this guy managed to "meet" us in Benin 3 weeks ago Rolling Eyes

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pat received the same email from Ub@h. She will have to compose some "deepest sympathy" drivel. Man, those pics are the absolute worst work he has ever turned in to the company. I sure hope Randy's temper doesn't flare up! Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not really, though this week has been a bloody failure, from what could have been a cool sign pic and two shared helmets turned out to be nothing but empty promises and emails from scammers! Surprised Surprise surprise !
Oh, and lots of confusion. Who is this?
Quote:
ABOUT THE COMPLETED FILLED FORM.

Dear RandaII,
I actually want to make enquiry over my submitted application form which i submitted through mr Mike under the auspices and instruction of mr John the team leader of Nigerian m00seknuckle, i had asked Mike who now linked me to you sir for further enlightenment and refreshment of what next to do and how best to do it.
Sir please kindly keep me posted and advice me on what to do.
Yours faithfully,
B0se.

83.229.90.9 Nigeria (Lagos)
Little by little I tend to think that JohnK/Mike/Chris/this guy, they can be all the same. Or at least the latter three are, and JohnK being the only individual.
Replied this:
Quote:
Dear B0se,
Thank you for your email. Have you heard from them? We are worried, we are waiting for their reports from 0budu every minute. We do not even have proof they have arrived there successfully on Monday. I take it for John to provide a surprise to us, which we need to convince the rest of our team to haveone of our next events to be organized in 0budu and in fact, in Nigeria altogether...
Yes, Mike 0ruekblghemen (Correct me if I remembered the name wrong...) submitted an outstanding application lon ago and since John did vouch for him, his appliction has been proven long ago.
Who are you? Are you related to Mike? Has he asked you to make enquiries about his stage and position at M00seknuckle´s?
Or are you a new applicant, for either model or modelling agent?
In this case, however, I find we have received nothing from you yet.

If you need information, feel free to write back to me any time.

Regards, RandaIIl

EDIT And this off to Ubah, the great black and white photograph:
Quote:
Dear Ubah,

Your email has been received but I think you sent the wrong attachments.

None of these people is having a small cardboad sign with the word "M00seknuckle - showing the best!" in their hands.

Please resent.

All the very best, yours, Randy

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The has sent its forms at last Very Happy
Quote:
Dear RandaII 0Idman ,

Thanks for your mail.

Here,are the forms,please,I would like you to call me as soon it gets to you.

Thank you for you co-orperation.

Mr.0s0ndu.
+234-xxx.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Johnk news. I want to be excited, I really do.

I've stayed silent with the 0budu lads while they're supposedly there, and equally they have been quiet, too, except for that one email from Mike (sent from Lagos).

Anyway, this arrives today...

Lad wrote:
Sir,
This is to inform you that we had arrived Lagos safely without any hippy on the highway.
The mission was successful as we came back with results but Joke disapointed us for travelling Abroad without pronouncing to no one about our visit, notwithstanding the people were caring, friedly and accomodating.
We came back with alot of gift items like t, shirt, tea cup, bronchure, we snapped a lot of pictures and even videod the place, so can you now send to me your contact address where i can post those items to you by courier. i want them to get to you this week.
How far sir have you gone with the property at ikeja/ can,t we resume duties again,
Maybe i may write a more comprehensive mail by tomorrow, i think i need alittle rest this weekend.
John

"Joke" is the person at 0budu management that I had been writing to about Johnk's visit.

That email could be taken as a sign that they genuinely went, but there are also clues in there that they made an arrangement with the new lad Darlington Onu1gbo in Owerri, and the Johnk crew stayed at home while the people only a few miles from 0budu went to the resort and picked up stuff. I guess if he sends a video of the place and I can spot one of the 0budu Three (we have their pictures already), then that's confirmation.

Easter Egg
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes. And we should email Darlington, too, to get the story from him. Why should we pay JohnK if Darlington did the actual mission?

My good guess is that he says Joke was away so that we do not email him about their visit...

Email in from Solomon 2 :
Quote:
Sir,
The team for 0budu led by the team leader mr John kwuf0du came back with excitement of goodnews Where is it??? Idiot! for the entire staff of m00seknuckle, maybe John is taking his time to prepare his reports because i overhead him yesterday saying he,s going to a video duplicator to transfer the video coverage which they did into a d.v.d stuff,
Sir i must confess this young man is really taking care and working harder day in and out to always forge this company ahead, i wish all of us will emulate his kind of hardwork.
I am not Chris but Solomon can you please take note.
What is the next step for me to take.
Solomon

Is there another blank DVD in for us then? Smile Glad we are premium members! Very Happy

I wonder, however, if they maybe simply emailed the 0budu people "send us some gifts pls" ...

Voice message in from Solomon Eb0agu at 4 AM UK time (!), which would be 10 PM on Sunday in Chicago - what an unreasonable time to call a company!
The text of the message is just "hello?"

Solomon called again, undisclosed numebr this time, at 12:16 noon UK time, leaving a 20 second voice message "Hello, this is Solomon Eb0agu from Nigeria. Please can someone from M00seknuckle give me a call? It´s most important. Thank you."

What might he want, Otterfan? Have you been able to reply his "shocking" email from a few days ago?

mewing_ghecko
lad harasser

Location: I was born and raised in... oh look something shiny

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Otterfan wrote:
How far sir have you gone with the property at ikeja/ can,t we resume duties again

are you sure M00seknuckle wants to purchase an existing building? the cost to remodel such a structure would cost almost as much as starting from nothing. besides, we don't even know what the building looks like with a big M00seknuckle sign on the front.

I think it would be better to purchase a vacant lot. to reveiw the property, the board of directors would need a picture of the property. so their pictures are not lost among the others submitted, theirs should have a sign with their location choices and the word M00seknuckle.

many signs, many pictures..

"FUCK YOU".
"I know person like you fucking scammer".
"FUCK YOU ASHOLE".
"fuck off" Mr Fr@nk Ch@ka
"You are nothing but a crook and a liar,how could you send a fake transfer receipt to me and think that you can fool me".
M00seknuckle co-bait Safari Mrs ldris, Abidjan to Cotonou Safari P3ter x2, Nigeria to Cotonou, Warri to Abuja
Benin Mortarx? Closed lad accounts(only Alan knows)
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE PORN]</a> pony
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, we need some inspirational input Smile the last week was pretty lame...as far as I am concerned, three different storylines and no one has worked out Sad yet, that is. Since they are all still hooked, there are things left to be done with them.

B0se B0se is absolutely certain he has submitted application forms "together with Mike" but I really can´t recall him, I´ve mixed him up with Chris for some time but he insists on having an own personality:
Quote:
Sir,
Actually i submitted an application form thru mr Mike the same day we submitted for mr Solomon, I am surprise you said you,ve received nothing from me, let,s not go in details, just do me a favour and check your files because i am convinced i submitted this application form.
But if you cannot find it by this evening, i would be able to re, scan it and send to you as soon as possible.
Thanks and please keep the flag flying.
Bose.

They are all very good with proverbs, if nothing else, I have learned this from the lads.
And the JohnK-Solomon:
Quote:
Sir,
It is a pity that uptil now you,ve not corrected the slip and ommission of chris instead of my name, Iam mr SOLOMON AND PLEASE NOT CHRIS.
The team for 0budu are back and preparing themselves for the next level,
How about the step ahead i want you to give me a light of what i should do next now tha i have been accepted as one of you, is there any other step to take or proceedure as i am burning with curiousity to forge ahead.
Please keep me posted
Solomon

Another cool lad metaphor. - I assume he is checking us out, being a different personality of one of our seasoned employees.

EDIT They are the same : solomon chris 83.229.90.9 Nigeria (Lagos)
and b0se b0se 83.229.90.9 Nigeria (Lagos)
Hahaha, then we need 2 sets of application forms!

He needs the employment contract. May I pass him over to Pat? Smile

And what does he mean by next level? Otterfan, shall we insist, as if we would expect nothing else from him, to send his stuff (0budu gifts) on to the US drop box?

Personally, I have a mind of "burning" them altogether on another Cotonou SSC meeting but please suggest the next step, Jack - if it´s not the drop box.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pat received word today that Emily (in the person of mewing_ghecko) will return to the Mossy chuckle team! Pat is pleased! She is not a thief and has been cleared of all charges. Very Happy

Pat sent this standard form letter to each of the two new bois, Bose and Solomon Chris.

Quote:
Dear Mr. Lad,

Thank you so much for your interest in Mossyknuckle Modeling. We will be glad to welcome you to our team of skilled professionals. Please follow the below steps to get you on your way to becoming a high paid agent or model of our African Division.

Enclosed in attachments, please find the application for employment and the employment contract. Both of these documents must be printed out by you, filled out and signed by hand, then scanned and sent back to us by email attachment. Please send all these fully completed documents to our Vice President, R@nd@ll Oldm@n, at:
[email protected]

Once we review your employment application and contract, we will let you know if you have been chosen for our team, and let you know which job locations or clients we will offer you or match you with for our mutual benefit. Again, thank you for considering Mossyknuckle Modeling.

Warmest regards,

Patrici@ Cr0k1n
Executive Secretary
Mossyknuckl3 Modeling Enterprises LLC

attachments: MMAg3ntF0rm.pdf, [email protected]
CC:R@ndy Oldm@n

Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Flash by a Cicero, IL lad?!? Mewing_ghecko, is that you?

mewing_ghecko
lad harasser

Location: I was born and raised in... oh look something shiny

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ not me...

"FUCK YOU".
"I know person like you fucking scammer".
"FUCK YOU ASHOLE".
"fuck off" Mr Fr@nk Ch@ka
"You are nothing but a crook and a liar,how could you send a fake transfer receipt to me and think that you can fool me".
M00seknuckle co-bait Safari Mrs ldris, Abidjan to Cotonou Safari P3ter x2, Nigeria to Cotonou, Warri to Abuja
Benin Mortarx? Closed lad accounts(only Alan knows)
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE PORN]</a> pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic