SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I can has mugu?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I don't think it needs to be stickied. It's just one of a thousand outlandish baiting modalities - albeit a particularly hilarious one. Laughing I'm sure having fun with it!

I have a favorite modality, which I would LOVE to combine with this one! I have an affinity for falling in love with my lads - I like to bait as a lonely, horny, singularly ugly widow, who falls in love with the lad who's trying to scam her, regardless of the scam - NOK, trunk box, lotto, whatever. And I'll fall in love with ANY lad - old, young, married. I like to get them salivating for all the money I'm going to send them, and then I fall in love with them and make them pretend to fall in love with me...and once I've got them emailing sweet love sonnets and telling me all the things they're gonna do to me in bed, WHAMMO - I send them my photo:

It's always fun to watch them debase themselves as they have to continue to profess their undying love to me.

So....now I'm thinkin...I could bait 'em with LOLcat, combine with my falling-in-love modality...and then send them THIS photo:

I see great things in the future.... Laughing

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Holy shit! Cachuma, you have topped Hessie! That... whatever it is, male, female, tranny, whatever it is, is remarkable! Wow! Killed my erection.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
luckey

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Doc, I'm surprised you don't recognize someone as famous as Michael Jackson.

Love this thread, BTW. Very Happy

Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dr stephen williams wrote:
Holy shit! Cachuma, you have topped Hessie! That... whatever it is, male, female, tranny, whatever it is, is remarkable! Wow! Killed my erection.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

This is actually a real, reasonably famous person, known as the "Cat Woman". She's a rich NY socialite who is obsessed with cats, and has gone through years of plastic surgery to try to look like a cat. She's done multiple interviews and her picture is all over the net, and she's been routinely ridiculed by the late-nite comics, so I have no problem with using her likeness for my bait - at this point she's part of the public domain.

Luckey - glad we could entertain you. Very Happy We aims ta please here!

blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

http://oddee.com/item_88803.aspx wrote:

Jocelyn Wildenstein

This is what happens when you get obsessed with plastic surgery. A wealthy socialite from Switzerland, Jocelyn is actually a celeb for being so ugly. Her extreme appearance has led to the press giving her the nickname "The Bride of Wildenstein," a reference to The Bride of Frankenstein. Wildenstein has allegedly spent almost US$4,000,000 on cosmetic surgery over the years, all payed by her husband, the billionaire international art dealer Alec Wildenstein.

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
Loves Lillies
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

holy s@#*! Cachuma, now those images are burned on my retinas. I am still seeing Hessie and the cat woman as I am typing this. If there are any spelling/grammatical errors in this post, it is because of those images.

"I have been in this Banking system for so many years and no one have ever waste my time the way you did, I am a man of integrity and I know what am doing OK"
"Is like you are playing me"

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Laughing Laughing Laughing

Well, you know, baiting does require a strong constitution (and stomach!)

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Cat Lady. Okay. My she is... something. I thought it was a tranny (not that there is anything wrong with that).

Luckey, only in America can a black boy grow up to be a white woman.

LL, thanks for the explanation. Disturbing.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have 4 cats.If any of them looked the slightest bit like that,I would have it put to sleep.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is somewhat challenging (and funny), trying to come up with the "give me your details" answers Laughing

It's time for my cat and namesake to enter into the wonderful world of lotteries.

Quote:

Dear Edz,

G, this shur iz compicated, but I try ;;

1. Full names. Worf T. Felonius

2 .Sex I can haz operashun long timez ago

3. Date of birth. 10/9/93

4. Marital Status. I no can haz mate

5. Residential address. I live wit family. House nice.

6. Nationality I iz USA ;;;;

8. Phone number and fax number. I can no haz phone. Not know whut fax iz

9. Reference number and coupon number. Not knoz whut this iz

10. A scanned identification of you sent via email or via fax for vetting process which is a standard practice just to ensure that we are dealing with the right individual.

I no can haz scannur

okthxbye,
Worf

P.S. How do bankz trazfurz?

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
M_Jones
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Guys I haven't laughed so hard in quite a while. This has got to be the funniest stuff on the boards. Good work.

From now on all my lads get replies in something other than english.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic