SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

When to start talking sense

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
alembic42
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all,

I've got numerous love baits on the go at the moment, and I suppose the hardest thing is to either recognise they get to the end of their script, or recognise they are actually reading what you are sending to them (which is not very often).

For example, the last ten responses to one vlad has been identical and I don't even understand what I have said. It's complete gibberish.

When they comment on it though, it's time to change, but my experience with vlads is that this doesn't always mean that they are at the end of the script, just they might have actually read the message, so when you apologise for somehow looking at their last message and forwarding your reply they can be straight back on script.

Just my insight.

I also have three of my own scripts at the moment which have not been completed yet (they're still having to be added to because the muppets receiving them haven't batted an eyelid)

The first involves me living on the moon and all the problems that entails (you wouldn't believe the things I have managed to invent up there, and I am also living with the clangers!).

The second involves me working as a stuntman.

The third is my favourite - I have a pet gorilla who wants to get amorous all the time, so I have had to teach her various domestic tasks to keep her mind off sex.

Anyway, I'll no doubt post the complete baits when they run their course.

Take care

Alembic

I hope i have cleared an air way to make every thing convenient for us. Do you still have more alibi to prove?

In response to "Did you get laid on the weekend?" : Yes we do collect laid during the weekend here

Closed lad accounts
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When they are asking for money, or close to it.
You only need to send a few sentences to keep them interested.

Even when it's money time, a paragraph or so will do.

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic