SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My ongoing "daddy" bait. (Re-baited) :-)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Yeah I think it's time for "daddy" to make an exit for awhile. Neither my lad or Kw4me have answered Reinh4rdt yet.
Think I'll just tell the lad that Reinh4rdt will be handling the situation, as I have many other matters to attend to at the moment.

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I'm still at it with this dumb whiney lad. I figure it's time for an update now that this thread is all the way back on page 9. Shocked

security company wrote:
FROM THE DISK OF THE

ATTENTION : xxxxx,

HOW ARE YOU DOING,THIS IS DIVINE SECURITY COMPANY I AM SENDING YOU THIS EMAIL IN RESPECT OF YOUR TWO CONSIGNMENT BOXES WITH DR.AL*X COOPER IN WASHINGTON D.C UNITED STATE OF AMERICA THAT IS TO BE DELIVERED TO YOU.I AM SORRY TO INFORM YOU THAT WITH OUT YOUR IDENTIFICATION OR A CONTACT MOBILE TELEPHONE NUMBER AND A DELIVERY ADDRESS I CANNOT DELIVER THE BOXES TO YOU FOR PAYMENT SINCE IT IS AGAINST OUR COMPANY RULES OF OPERATION AS I WILL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT FOR YOU BOXES SHOULD THE UNEXPECTED HAPPENS TO THEM.

THE BOXES ARE YOURS AND I WILL BE PLEASED TO RELEASED THEM TO YOUR SON WHO IS HERE WITH US IF YOU CAN SEND US OUR US$90,000.00 ONLY OR HAVE THEM DELIVERED TO YOU IN THE UNITED STATE AT YOU GIVE DELIVERY ADDRESS.

REGARDS,
DR.KUFUAR KW*ME,
OPERATION MANAGER.

As always, my character hates Kw*me.

me wrote:
Kw*me,

I have already told you that giving you an address or phone number are out of the question.
If you can't do something as simple as drop the boxes off in Cotonou to my associate then I would suggest you go away and stop bothering me.

I'm not sending a man that I do not trust (aka YOU) 90k of my money without one of my people there to oversee things, especially seeing as how you've continuously fucked up everything in such an epic manner.

I am tired of going back and forth with you people. I am not giving in to any more of your requests until you grant me ONE.

Come to Cotonou or the deal is off.

Kw*me CC's the same message to Reinh*rdt.
Reinh4rdt wrote:
KW*ME THIS IS NOT MR P*RSON. THIS IS HIS EMPLOYEE REINH*RDT.
MR P*RSON IS NO LONGER WANTING TO DEAL WITH U SO NOW U MUST DEAL WITH ME FOR THIS.
HE HAS GONE TO CONGO TO DO BUSINES AND HAS LEFT ME IN COTONOU TO MEET U. I HAV DER 90,000 HERE WIFTH ME.
TELL ME WHEN U COME TO COTONOU TO PIK UP THE 90,000 FOR THE PRINC. WE MEET IN FRONT OF COTONOU CATHEDRAL AND U GET THE MONEY THER. I WILL PUT IT IN SUITCASE FOR U.

He ignores Reinh*rdt and sends off a response to "Dad".
security company wrote:
FROM THE DISK OF THE

ATT : MR.xxxx,

THE PERSON THAT WILL COME TO COTONOU NEED A NUMBER WITH OUT A NUMBER NOBODY WILL COME TO COTONOU,YOU SHOULD BE A PARTNER TO PRINCE * SHIUG*NE OF SIERRA-LEONE WHO DEPOSITED THE TWO CONSIGNMENT BOXES IN ARE CARE,DON'T YOU HAVE THE BOND OF AGREEMENT CERTIFICATE WITH YOU GO BACK AND HAVE A CLOSE LOOK AT THE CERTIFICATE,PRINCE TOLD US YOU ARE HIS FATHER WHO IS TO INVEST THE CONTENT OF THE TWO CONSIGNMENT BOXES FOR HIM WHO IS THE NEXT OF KIN AND THE RIGHTFUL PERSON TO THE SAID TWO CONSIGNMENT BOXES.

IF YOU SAY YOU WILL NOT PAY THE US$90,000.00 ONLY.WE DON'T HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH THAT WE STILL HAVE THE BOXES THEIR INSURANCE VALUE IS VARY HIGH AND THEY ARE NOT BOXES TO CARRY ABOUT JUST LIKE THAT FOR PLAY PLEASE GO BACK TO THE BOND OF AGREEMENT CERTIFICATE AND THEIR TO UNDERSTAND THE KIND OF CONSIGNMENT BOXES.PRINCE WILL HAVE TO PAY WHAT EVER COST IT HAS COST THIS COMPANY TO TRANSPORT THE BOXES FROM ACCRA-GHANA TO THE UNITED STATE AND BACK INCLUDING DEMUR RAGE COST BEFORE HE OR ANY OF HIS FOREIGN PARTNER WILL HAVE ACCESS TO ANY OF THE TWO CONSIGNMENT BOXES.

REGARDS,
DR.KUFUAR KW*ME,
OPERATION MANAGER.

me wrote:
Kw*me you dipshit.

I am no longer dealing with you people.
Your emails to me don't make any sense and you seem to keep changing your mind every couple of days. If you and my son want to keep on with this transaction, I am afraid that you will have to deal directly with Reinh*rdt H*idrich. He has the $90k.
I am finished bothering with you people. I have other business to attend to and don't have time for you stupid shit anymore.

Again, he CC's the same exact message to Reinh*rdt. Reinh*rdt isn't very email-savvy and responds.
Reinh*rdt wrote:
MR KW*ME. AGAIN I TELL U THAT I AM NOT MR P*RSON. I AM REINH*RDT.
I NO LONGER HAV A PHON TO RECEEVE CALLS ON. MY PHONE GOT HACKED AND WAS NOT SAFE TO USE ANYMORE SO I DESTROYS IT.
THE LOCATION OF THE MEETNG SHULD BE IN FRONT OF COTONOU CATHEDREL. I WILL HAV UR 90,000 FEE THERE WIFTH ME.
PLEEZ HURRY SO I CAN LEEVE COTONOU AND MEET BACK WITH MR P*RSON.

Kw*me ignores Reinh*rdt again and send this off to me.
security company wrote:
FROM THE DISK OF THE

ATTN:MR.xxxxxx,

THANK YOU.BUT THE MANAGEMENT WILL NOT RELEASE YOUR BOXES,YOUR BOXES WILL BE HELD UNTIL WE HAVE OUR MONEY AND YOUR SON CAN HAVE THEM.

REGARDS,
DR.KUFUAR KW*ME,
OPERATION MANAGER.

me wrote:
Kwame you bloody moron.

Then go to Cotonou and get the money from Reinh*rdt.
I no longer have it with me here in Liberia. It is with Reinh*rdt in Cotonou.

He CC's this message to Reinh*rdt again.
Reinh*rdt wrote:
KW*ME I AM THE ONE THAT HAS THE $90,000.00 HERE WIFTH ME IN COTONOU.
I AM WAITSING FOR U TO COME HER AND RECEEVE IT.
IF U R NOT GOING TO COME HERE TO COTONOU THEN I WILL LEEVE HERE SOON.

Finally my "son" sends me a message.
lad wrote:
Dear Father,

Goodday to you,daddy why are you sounding like this now is it because i am not your true blood son from your wife.you know my $33,million dollars is in united state hanged right now,daddy why, dr kwame is mad at me daddy you made the security company take my consignment boxes and funds to the united state and left me here daddy why, what have i done daddy why, send me the $90,000,00 from your swiss bank as you have promise me when you ask me for a bank account to pay for the released of the consignment boxes,daddy dont say that i am bordering you i am not it is my life you are talking about pay the money for me and receive my funds in the consignment boxes.daddy the consignment boxes are in united state right now and dr.kw*me will not send anybody to Mr.Reinh*rdt daddy you send mr.reinh*rdt money easliy but you find it hard to send me,daddy if a son ask his father who is rich a favor with a mind to payback in kind as the father please daddy is it wrong.

Your lovely son,

me wrote:
Dear Son,

The $90k is with Reinh*rdt in Cotonou.
Either you or Kw*me need to go and get it. That is the only option now. If you can't or won't, then I'm afraid that I will be calling Reinh*rdt to join me where I am now.

Your loving Father.

lad wrote:
Dear daddy,

please send me the money in the bank account that i gave you,you know i dont have the money to go and meet your friend daddy don't treat me like difference from your other children,daddy but when you send me the money in the bank account i will come and meet you.

Your lovely Son,

me wrote:
Dear Son,

I have told you several times now. REINH*RDT HAS THE MONEY!

If you can't go and get it from him, then Kw*me will have to. I am in Liberia conducting some business and cannot be of any assistance to you son.

Your loving Father

lad wrote:
Dear Daddy,

Please you can don't leave me like this,the money is the only problem.Daddy Mr.kw*me told me the security company as told Al*x to hold my consignment boxes in united state and if i don't give them the money daddy i will be in big problem my boxes will remain with Al*x,daddy please help me send me the money please daddy and don't leave me like this please daddy.

Your lovely son.

I decide to make it "very" clear to my son where the money is. He's a bit stupid after all.
me wrote:
Son,

I DO NOT HAVE THE MONEY!!! REINHARDT HAS THE MONEY IN COTONOU!!
Tell Kw*me to make up his fucking mind. First he wants to send the boxes to the USA, then he wants to send them back to Ghana, then he wants to pick up the money in Cotonou, now he doesn't want to pick up the money in Cotonou, and now he wants to leave the money in the USA.

Tell Kw*me to go get the fucking money from Reinh*rdt. At that point I will give Al*x an address to drop the boxes off at.

Kw*me writes me back. I wonder when my lad will learn that I actually HATE Kw*me.. Rolling Eyes
security company wrote:
OPERATION MANAGER

ATTN:MR.xxxxxx,

THE SAID BOXES ARE STILL IN UNITED STATE AND THE COMPANY HAS DECIDED TO LEAVE THEM IN WASHINGTON UNTIL WE RECEIVE THE US$90,000.00 THAT WAS SPENT ON SENDING THE TWO BOXES TO THE UNITED STATE UNDER YOUR INSTRUCTIONS.

I CANNOT TAKE THE RISK OF SENDING ANY OF OUR COMPANY DIPLOMATS TO COTONOU WITH OUT A TELEPHONE NUMBER TO CALL,WE ARE NOT DOING AN ILLEGAL BUSINESS WITH YOU ALL TRANSACTIONS HAVE TO BE ON RECORD.

WE ARE NOT BEGGING YOU TO GIVE US OUR MONEY AND WITH OUT THE MONEY YOUR BOXES WILL REMAIN IN WASHINGTON AND EVEN YOUR SON CANT SEE THEM LIKE HE USED TO BEFORE,AS LONG AS WE HAVE THE BOXES WE HAVE NO PROBLEM IN GETTING OUR MONEY FROM YOUR SON.

REGARDS,
DR.KUFUAR KW*ME,
OPERATION MANAGER.

I send off a short and sweet reply to Kw*me.
me wrote:
Kw*me,

Then you will have to find someone else to help you with this.

Good day.

He CC's Reinh*rdt the same message. Reinh*rdt figures out finally that he is merely getting a copy of the original message. Very Happy
Reinh*rdt wrote:
MR KW*ME. WHY DO U NOT EVER RESPOND TO MY MAILS???
U ARE ALSO SENDING THISES MAIL TO MR P*RSON???

I DO NOT UNDERSTND WHY U DONT JUST COM TO COTONOU. I AM HERE NOW WATING FOR MANY DAYS AND U ARE STILL NOT COMNG HERE. I TOLD U THAT I NO LONGER HAVE A PHONES TO USE.

My son doesn't like that apparently. Laughing
lad wrote:
Dear daddy,

There is a big problem the security company has decided to leave my consignment boxes with Dr.Al*x cooper if we do not give them the money they have spent on them so far to send them to united state,daddy this is big problem it was you that told Mr.kw*me to send the consignment boxes to Washington now that it has come to this daddy don't leave me,i love united state and i love to leave and stay and make it my country but for now daddy you are the only person i know there if you leave me now what will happened to my $33,million united state dollars in those consignment boxes with Al*x cooper because of this 90k which the security company sees as a very big money and never to play with,daddy i am your son and don't forget that.according to the Bible Matthew chapter 7 verse 7 to 12.I ask because of my future daddy take the $90k from your friend Mr.Reinh*rdt and give the $90k to kwame or Al*x or me in the bank account i gave you to stop this growing problem and receive our funds from al*x cooper.

Your lovely son.

I ignore him. He sends this a couple days later.
lad wrote:
Dear Daddy,

goodday to you daddy please help me don't leave me please daddy i will be in big trouble please daddy help me.

Your Lovely son,

I make him wait a couple days and finally respond.
me wrote:
Dear Son,

I'm sorry son, but this is Kw*me's fault, not mine.
Tell Kw*me to meet Reinh*rdt in Cotonou. That is the ONLY option left. Your begging and pleading are not going to change my mind.

I have other business to attend to and I am starting to feel as though a lot of this is very suspicious.

He doesn't answer me for a couple days, so I fire off this message. I had originally thought that I was just about finished with this dumb lad. But then I looked at my avatar title, shed a lone tear, and decided that I HAD to keep this lad for a bit longer. I have a reputation to uphold after all.
me wrote:
Dear Son,

Reinh*rdt has not heard from either you or Kw*me. What is going on?
I knew I should have never trusted Kw*me. He has probably harmed you or stolen your inheritance.

If you are safe my son, please send me a message soon.

Your loving Father.

Sure enough! He's back! And just as annoying as ever! Very Happy
lad wrote:
Dear daddy,

please send me the $90,000,00 you wee with me from the beginning and you are the only person who i know that can help me now so please daddy i will pay back the money if you see it that way the $90,000,00 is small money to you but kw*me has refused to say a word about our consignment boxes if he did not get back th $90,000,00 he has made their company to spend on sending our consignment boxes to the united state daddy he said with out the money the boes will remain in united state and daddy you know i am in Africa Accra Ghana and i know nobody in united state to help me if you refused to help me with the money,daddy please tell me if you are sending me the money because the $90,000,00 is the problem now please daddy i wait for your email.

Your lovely son.

I take the weekend off and ignore the last message from the lad. He gets impatient and sends this off.
lad wrote:
Dear daddy,

Good day to you and thank you daddy for accepting me as your blood son.daddy kw*me and his company has seized my consignment boxes and refused to listen to me or you until we give to them the $90,000.00 which was spent to deliver the boxes to washington d.c,by their company.daddy the money is the problem send it to me,you have the account information i gave you send me the 90k from your Swiss account as you have promise me and receive my $33,million from Mr.Al*x in washington d.c.daddy this is the problem Mr.Kw*me will not even mind you if you write him because they have makeup their mind to seize my consignment boxes until they have their $90,000.00 which i dont have now unless somebody help me with the money for me to payback and the only thing i have to pay the person back is for me to tell Al*x to released my consignment boxes with my $33,million to the person as trust for i have no money on me right now because of situations changes after my blood father death.daddy you can send me the 90k and receive my $33m.from Al*x.daddy i am looking up to you for the money send it into the account i gave you daddy you are with me from the beginning until when my consignment boxes were taken to washington d.c by Dr.kw*me who now has control over my consignment boxes because of 90k without him know the worth of the consignment boxes or what is inside them daddy now that my consignment is in washington d.c please send me the 90k to solve the problem please daddy you are my only hope for the money to give kw*me for the released of our consignment boxes to you or me as you have directed.

Your Lovely son,

I ignore him again. He sends this off a couple hours later.
lad wrote:
Dear daddy,

please send me the $90,000,00 you wee with me from the beginning and you are the only person who i know that can help me now so please daddy i will pay back the money if you see it that way the $90,000,00 is small money to you but kw*me has refused to say a word about our consignment boxes if he did not get back th $90,000,00 he has made their company to spend on sending our consignment boxes to the united state daddy he said with out the money the boxes will remain in united state and daddy you know i am in Africa Accra Ghana and i know nobody in united state to help me if you refused to help me with the money,daddy please tell me if you are sending me the money because the $90,000,00 is the problem now please daddy i wait for your email.

Your lovely son.

Finally I decide to answer him. I reluctantly commit myself to the long-haul with this one.
me wrote:
Dear Son,

It relieves me to know that you are safe.
When this is all over I am going to have Kw*me shot. I know that you do not want me to do this to him, but I am afraid that he has left me with no other course of action.
He has caused you much suffering, and he has caused me much frustration and annoyance.

Reinh*rdt has informed me that he will be willing to wire the 90k from his account in Cotonou to his own personal account in Accra. I will get you all the details when he gets back to me. Hopefully later on today.

Stay safe my son. And tell that fuck Kw*me that his days are numbered.

Your loving Father

I decide to stage a communication between Reinh*rdt and my character.
For those of you who read it, you will know that I shamelessly stole Sir Scam Alot's lad-arrest idea from this thread. http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=158032&start=25
Very Happy
Reinh*rdt to me wrote:
MR P*RSON SIR, I HAVE WIRED THE 90,000USD TO MINE ACCOUNT IN ACCRA GHANA.
TELL DER YOUNG PRINC THAT IS GUD TO PIKUP THERE NOW.
THE MONEYS ARE BEING HELD BY MINE FRIEND BIN-H*SSAN AT THE PRUD*NTIAL BANK IN M*KOLA MARKET.
HE JUST NEEDEDS THE YUNG PRINCS TO TELL HIM THE PASSWORDZ AND HE WILL HAND OVER THE MONEYS.
MR P*RSON WE WILL NEEDS TO SEND BIN-H*SSAN SOME EXTRA MONEY FOR HIS TRUBLE. HE IS GOOD MAN AND IS ALWAYS MUCH HELP TO US.

HERE IS INFORMATUN TO GIV DER YOUNG PRINC.

PRUD*NTIAL BANK IN MAK*LA MARKET
FIND BIN-H*SSAN
GIV HIM PASSWERD - *I.C.H B.i.N EIN F.I.C.K*

TELLS PRINC TO WRIT IT DOWN PASSWERD AND HANDS IT TOO BIN-H*SSAN.

MR P*RSON I AM LOOKNG FORWERD TO LEEVNG COTONOU AND MEETING U SOON SIR.

I forward the above message to my lad and add this message.
me wrote:
Dear Son,

I just received this from Reinh*rdt.
When you get the $90k send me a message so that I know that everything is done.

Your loving Father

As always, my son complains. Rolling Eyes
me wrote:
Dear daddy,

Good day to you and thank you for the 90k but daddy were are you now because the consignment boxes will be send to you after Kw*me received the money.daddy you should have told Mr.Reinh*rdt to transfer the money into the bank account i gave you to make things fine and easy for me i do not know mak*la market or know Bin-H*ssan who has my 90k daddy but here i am face with finding him for the 90k my lovely father sent me without a contact number to call him just a password (I C H B N E I N FIC K) to look for a human in the image of God,daddy why,i need to know who Bin-H*ssan is daddy i am a Prince i have the right to know and to ask who is Bin-h*ssan and a picture of him,daddy you have my picture and all my details daddy you can send it to him if it comes to that but what is important now is that if Bin-H*ssan is in Accra-Ghana then he has a contact telephone number for me to call him if he has my 90k because every man or woman in Accra has a mobile or a contact number no secrete here in Accra-Ghana daddy is open and clear daddy they have to send me the money into the account i gave you daddy why all this delay in the 90k transfer when you my lovely daddy a multimillionaire can Transfer the funds into the account i gave you and make the transfer to the account without Bin-h*ssan washing me for i don't know him now i want to speak with him no number to call him only password so daddy you mean i should run after him for the 90k and you know my $33,million united state dollars is coming to you at your home and when you receive the boxes i send you the code numbers or PASSWORD to open them and you can take money from inside the boxes to pay with out you looking for the diplomat,

Daddy,who is Bin-H*ssan,is it a He,She,White man or black man Arabian or Germany i need to know more about this man holding my money daddy i am a prince daddy and i am afraid of Bin-H*ssan who has my 90k daddy something is not yet clear about Bin-h*ssan daddy i had a bad dream and in the dream i almost with burnt by wired fire which will have killed me,daddy do you know him Mr.Reinh*rdt has to explain why he should send my money to Bin-h*ssan with out informing me i will contact him immediately for some is fishing about Bin-h*ssan.Daddy i need my 90k transferred to the bank account i gave you daddy give me the right of your blood son.Daddy remember that i am not a Ghanaian and i am not familiar with Accra street and also i know nobody were to help me so please make this transfer easy for me.Daddy are you avoiding the account i gave you,why then you say nothing about it.

Your lovely son,
Prince Johnbull.

I send this off.
me wrote:
Dear Son,

One of these days you are going to have to stop being so fearful and just have a little faith. Very Happy

The accounts you sent me to transfer money to were closed down for some reason or another. It wouldn't make any difference anyways because my accounts are being tracked by Interpol, thus making it impossible to wire any money out of them anymore. I have to physically go to Switzerland and re-establish those accounts before I can use them again.

Bin-H*ssan is the Bank manager's code name. I have never personally met him, but he is an old friend of Reinh*rdt's. And if he is Reinh*rdt's friend, then I trust him.
You can call him if you like. But he will most likely not answer. People that are in my line of business are very cautious, and we prefer face to face meetings.
He is expecting you some time this week. If you do not pick up these funds by Sunday, he will be Fedexing them back to Reinh*rdt.
If you do not know where M*kola market is, then I suggest you ask someone or buy a map. You seem to have plenty of money to spend in the Internet Cafe and a Mobile phone.

Son this is really your only option now. I have gone way the hell out of my way to get this 90k to you, but you continue to make up excuses so you can be lazy.
This is how things are done in my line of business. Take it or leave it. You have til Sunday.

Lad sends off a message to Reinh*rdt.
lad to Reinh4rdt wrote:
Dear sir,

Good day to you,But i have a small question to ask you about my 90k,Is the 90k for you ? So why then did you send it to Accra without informing me,now if you can transfer my money into your bank account in Ghana you can as well transfer it into the bank account i gave to my daddy.

who is Bin-H*ssan,is it a HE,SHE white man or a black man and from which country and is there a telephone number to call him.

Yours sincerely,

Reinh4rdt basically pleads the 5th on this one, and administers a mild slap.
Reinh4rdt wrote:
GREETNGS YOUNG PRINC.
I SENDED THE 90,000USD TO THE ACCOONT IN ACCRA BECUS U REFUSES TO COME TO COTONOU AND I AM TIRED OF WAITNG IN THAT CITY FOR U WHEN U NEVER COME.
I DO NOT MAKE THE CHOICES TO WHAT ACCOUNT THE MONEY GOES. MR P*RSON MAKE THAT DESISION. HOW AM I TO INFORM U OF TRANSFER WHEN U NEVER ANSWER ANY MY MESSEGES??? KW*ME NEVER ANSWER ME EETHER. HE ONLY SEND ME SAME MESSEGE THAT HE SENDED TO MR P*RSON.

BIN-H*SSAN IS NOT HIS REEL NAME. AND HE IS AFRICAN BLACK MAN. HE IS FROM YOUR COUNTRIE GHANA. I DONT HAV A PHONE NUMBERS FOR HIM. WE TALK WITH MAIL LIKE U AND I DO.

Lad doesn't respond to Reinh4rdt and sends off a novel to me. It's actually quite funny if you take the time to read it. Laughing
lad wrote:
dear daddy,

goodday to you,daddy those men will not give me even $1,000,00 i can bet my life for it,daddy what they will do is to delay me and keep me from you and ask me questions to get informations about my wealth.daddy who closed the account i gave you ? it is them and they are the people sending me those funny emails i told you about daddy this your friends here in Ghana will not give me any money because they believe you have to hold money strong in hand daddy they will not give me the money they will give me problems questions upon questions looking for any information about my money and what my father did in secrete i have made open,daddy they will keep me away from you and tell you lies about me you will never see me again these are the people i am afraid of they bring down kings and leaders out of envy of their own daddy believe me if i go there the game is over our $33,million is blown open into the newspapers where i will have little or no control over the money.daddy,those people are the people that close the account i gave you they need me for information so they can have my money daddy for $1,million i will not go i have been warned in a dream i was shown a clear picture of Bin-H*ssan daddy they lied to you all of them like what they did to my father those he think he trust later betrayed him to his grave,daddy the 90k is not my money is for the security company,daddy you can see all the problem for yourself and the reason why i have to leave africa immediately for no reason they are looking for me daddy you see.

daddy the only way is for you to find away to have the money transferred to kw*me for the release of our fund but some how daddy eyes have been on our money maybe the Interpol i dont know daddy but in my dreams i was told and shown too many things i could not easily understand daddy the only way is to tranfer the money to kw*me account for once kw*me receive the money you will tell him what he should do with our money,daddy remember i told only you what is inside the boxes and even kw*me do not know daddy the Interpol want to know daddy i know they are after al*x who has a tax problem in his company and they want to use me to reach him and al*x have my consignment boxes daddy you see the problem i am into daddy if you want to help me you know how to help me i dont need any of those men i do not know who has the Interpol on him i was not shown

Your Lovely son,

I issue a slap for badmouthing Reinh4rdt and his friends.
me wrote:
Dear Son,

Enough about your idiotic dreams. They are foolish. I had such dreams when I was younger as well, and nothing ever came of them.
Reinh*rdt has known Bin-H*ssan for over 20 years, and I have been dear friends with Reinh*rdt for even longer than that. I know who the people are that I can and cannot trust.
It is INSULTING that you who have done NOTHING towards obtaining your own inheritance would openly INSULT the people who have been busting their asses in order to help you.
Those bank accounts you sent weren't even registered in your name son, why in god's name would I ever trust something like that?!

If you do not want to go to the bank then send Kw*me's fat ass.

Lad simmers down a bit.
lad wrote:
Dear daddy,

Good day to you,daddy,i am not afraid and i did not insult them but i know that if i find my way to look for Bin-h*ssan he will not give me the 90k but delay or detained me for questioning and i will not tell him anything about my consignment boxes and money even if he wants to kill me for if i do i don't know the outcome daddy will you tell them not to question me and just give me the money so we can move on with our business

daddy they will no allow me to reach the cafe to send you email so how do i hear from you and i cant even call you to give you situations report they will keep me here and tell me to wait,and call the Interpol for me daddy you remember what happened in Cameroon.

Daddy if Bin-h*ssan is a bank manager then he has a number and all bank manager answer calls tell him to call me or tell them to send me his number,no Ghana man will give me $10,000,00 not in the history of Ghana their men are very stingy to them self not to talk of me a stranger in their country who dose not even know how to speak their local language.daddy i will be waiting for you email.

Your lovely son.

I respond.
me wrote:
Son you have been in Ghana for a long time. I am sure that you have a friend that can speak the language of Ghana.
Bin-H*ssan is not going to ask you any questions other than to verify that you are my son and not some imposter. If you send me an updated picture, I will forward it on to him so he will be able to recognize you immediately. Or as I told you before, you could send Kw*me to the bank. He is a native to Ghana and knows the language.

Go into the bank and ask for the Bank manager. When he aproaches you, just tell him the password and he will retrieve your funds.
He does not know many details about you, and he doesn't care. He gets paid to do a job, not ask questions.

Well that's it so far. We'll see how this ends up I guess! Very Happy

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

pony pony pony
Star
hoorah
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad makes me really wish that I could give a firm, back-handed slap through the telephone. Man what a whiny brat.

For some reason, I find myself reading this in the voice of Eric Cartman when he's really whiney and begging his mom for something. "Meeeeeeaaaaaaaaammmmmm! The kids at school today were mean to me!"

Ugh. He's smart enough to know that he's going to be tossed out on his ass if he walks into the bank, which is good, because it shows he's an unsucessful scammer (otherwise he would dress well enough to be welcomed in).

Either way, I think at this point a phone call would go a long way. You could maybe even offer to be on the phone with him when he walks in (I assume you still don't want to give him an actual number?)

It almosts sounds like either the lad or the oga has been safari'ed before, and won't even get up from the computer without a phone number and an address.
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

blah, you crack me up! Laughing

I am glad you didn't let this die. I believe you will get a Sand Timer with this lad.

And I will hope you get a

Nice work! Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As much as it might pain you, blah, this pet is your very own, and you will keep him glued to your hip forever. Or is he becoming another head growing out of your shoulder, yacking incessantly in your left ear?? Laughing

This is hilarious stuff! Laughing
edit: Reminds me of this cult classic movie.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks all, I'm always glad to entertain. *bows*

I understand the importance of a phone call, but at this point I have conceded way too much already to this lad's laziness. I don't intend to do much more.
I have a hard time believing that he won't even attempt to retrieve his 90k seeing as it's sitting in a bank in his own city.

I believe I will have to run this lad through an Allst*r Shipp1ng fiasco if he won't go for the bank.

I'm thinking I will come up with a spur-of-the-moment idea where Bin-H*ssan needs only a photo of the lad holding a sign with the password at which point he will forward the 90k on to a new bank account.
When that fails, there's always the mangler, Sec Sh1eld, and A11star.

I'm far from being done with this lad. Very Happy

*edit*
I didn't have my traditional morning message from my lad, so I just sent this off.

me wrote:
Dear Son,

Have you gone to the bank and retrieved the 90k from Bin-H*ssan yet?
It is important that you get these funds quickly so we can start on your travel Visa to the USA.

On a side note, Reinh*rdt has joined me in Liberia. He was VERY upset that Kw*me left him stranded in Cotonou for so long. I guess I'm not too surprised seeing as Kw*me and Al*x left me stranded in Washington for so long as well.
Kw*me has a lot to answer for when I find him.

Your loving Father.

pony pony pony
Star
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

*update*

Well here are the last few emails I exchanged with my "son".
I don't know if he was arrested or just decided to disown me as his Father once and for all.

But starting where I left off.

lad wrote:
Dear daddy,

Good day to you.daddy yes i went to look for bin-h*ssan with the password but could not find bin-h*ssan today at the market,daddy the account i gave you is very okay i told you is for my friends father but is okay he will give me the money if you will agree to send me the money there.he told me he used the account to receive money yesterday.

Daddy you refused to give me the telephone number of this bank manager because you don't want me to talk with him on phone,i was at the market today i could not locate the bank if i had a number i should have called the manager to direct me daddy there are police and informant every were at the market and this man bin-h*ssan can easily work with them,daddy you don't know this because you are not here,daddy you will never visit the market for any reason is not a place for you and your love ones and if you truly love me as you say don't send me there again i cannot leave that market a live with $90,000,00 it has to be bank transfer if i had seen bin-hassan i will have given him the account to receive the money i will never receive cash from him not in that market

daddy if the 90k is mine and Bin-h*ssan will give it to me without question as you say then tell him to transfer the money into the account i gave you and let this come to an end i will not run when i receive your money i will come to you,you have all my identifications and my $33,million is in your control so why punish me.

daddy i went to mok*la market told with my friend who is familiar with the market and we could not locate the bank not to talk of bin-h*ssan the bank Manager,daddy make the 90k easy for me please daddy transfer the 90k into the account i gave you,i could not locate Bin-h*ssan today and secondly i cannot receive the money in cash in that market from him if i had find him is too risky it has to be bank transfer.

Your Lovely son,

So I do a quick google-search and shoot back.

me wrote:
Dear Son,

I have told you already that when I tried to send money to that account it bounced. I don't know who your friends father is, but he's probably trying to just steal this money.
I have already told you that you have no right to insult Bin-H*ssan by saying that he is untrustworthy. Reinh*rdt has been friends with him since before you were born.

Son, the Prudential Bank's address and phone number are in any Ghana phone directory. I shouldn't have to walk you through every little step of the way like a baby. You are a young man, and you need to start taking some initiative.

The address is:
8 Nima Avenue, Ringroad Central
Makola Market GPO
Accra, Ghana.

Their phone numbers there are:
+233-(0)21-676638/9/677837

This type of information can be easily found on the internet.

Lad realizes that I won't tolerate bad-mouthing of my "agent" at the bank.

lad wrote:
Dear daddy,

i am sorry for the words i used on bin-h*ssan but daddy i am afraid there is trouble hiding some were i will not be given the money if it cant be transferred into the account for me.daddy the account is very okay and my friends daddy will not steal my money if he dose i will have him arrested.daddy resend the money and it will enter the account it will be suicide if i try to leave makola market with $90k cash with me.

daddy,i will not go to mok*la market again because of the problem awaiting me there if the money is mine then i need it via the account which is the safest way,my father was betrayed by the people he trusted and i have learn not to trust men but to believe on them before i contacted you i prayed commit the situation into the hand of God and it was reviled to me that you are able to help me but now the dream is different.daddy tell bin-h*ssan to transfer the money into the account i will not run with the money the account can be linked to the owner and if he cant do that then understand why i see problems.

daddy,i have be calling and nobody has answered my call yet i want to speak with bin-h*ssan directly but daddy the power to transfer the money is with you just say the word and is done daddy to be on the safe side i need the 90k transferred into the account the account is okay my friend father used the account yesterday to receive money so why cant the account receive the 90k if it was sent to the account.daddy i will not go to mokola market for the money it is suicide i cant come out of the market with 90k without problems account remain the safest mains daddy send me the money in the account and send me the transfer slip daddy i am afraid of what await me at mok*la market because i have been warned.

your lovely son.

I don't respond to his last email and he shoots the same accounts off to me. I re-send to Alan for the sake of stacking up more evidence.

lad wrote:
Dear Daddy,

Goodday to you,daddy send me the money n this account,daddy the account is okay i will receive the money daddy nobody will take it from me here and i will use it for the pupose you sent it for daddy Mr.kwame will only tell alex to delivery the boxes to your give instructions because i will pay the money in your name and i will send you the payment receipt daddy for you to see it daddy if you send me the money by monday i will pay in the 90k to Mr.kwame immediately that monday and i will send you the payment receipt that same monday too.

BELOW IS THE ACCOUNT DETAILS:

xxxxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx

xxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxx

Daddy after you send the money you should send me the payment slip and informations to receive the money.Thank you daddy Godbless you.

Your Lovely son,

me wrote:
Dear Son,

It has been attempted to send money to those accounts and the transfers bounced. Those accounts are invalid despite what your friend's father may tell you.

I do not understand why you are so reluctant to just go to Mak*la Market and pick up your funds Son.
At first you say you had never heard of Mak*la Market, and now you are acting as though you have known about it for years and are afraid of it.

The funds will not be transferred to those accounts you sent me before. They have been transferred too many times already.
Since the funds are for Kw*me anyways, you should have him go pick them up.

Lad basically ignores me and decides to go over my head and get my imaginative agent to wire the money.
But apparently the people at the bank were uncooperative with him over the phone. Laughing
lad wrote:
Dear Daddy,

Goodday to you,daddy i called the bank this morning and a lady open up the line and spoke with me i then ask her of Bin-h*ssan and she told me she is not familiar with the name and she hung the line on me,i called again but she never pick again,daddy i wanted to tell Bin-h*ssan that the $90,000,00 should be transferred to me through the bank,daddy let it be bank to bank payment is safer that way,daddy 90k is too big for me to carry about in the street of Accra daddy is to risky i will be attacked because of the money and anything could happened to the money but in the account there is no risk the money will be used for the purpose you send it for.daddy tell them to pay in the $90,000,00 today into and the account and send me the payment slip to receive the money.daddy i will pay in the $90,000,00 to Dr.kw*me in your name and i will show you the receipt for payment.daddy i will be waiting for the payment slip.

Your lovely son.

me wrote:
Dear Son,

I have called those banks and inquired on those account's status. They are frozen as a result of being used for fraudulent purposes. I am becoming suspicious of a lot of this.

Bin-H*ssan is not the man's real name Son. I believe Reinh*rd already told you that. Nobody is to know that he works for me and Reinh*rdt, that is why I told you that he probably would not answer you.

It does not make any sense that you do not want to pick up your funds from one bank in Accra because you are afraid of walking around Accra with the money, but you are willing to pick them up from another bank in Accra and walk around Accra with the money.

I am beginning to not trust you son. I am not sending any funds to those accounts. Even if they were'nt already shut down due to fraud.

He comes back as whiny as ever.
lad wrote:
Dear daddy,

i am very sorry for my mistakes,i am not afraid of mok*la market or bin-h*ssan i have only been to mok*la market once in my life and that was because i wanted to see Bin-h*ssan but i could not find him i was taken there by my friend who father gave me the account you now tell me s bad,daddy is not my account the owner told me is good to receive my money that was why i gave it to you and when you told me there is a problem with if i told him but he keep telling me is good.daddy i don't know the area were mok*la market is located not to talk of the market itself daddy the market is very far from were i am staying and my friend don't like taking me there again that was why i don't like going there.

daddy the 90k is not my money and i did not said i will like to withdraw it,daddy i said it should be paid through the bank,the money is for kw*me but is money for my future good and i thank you for the money daddy,daddy i have talked to kw*me about the 90k at mok*la market and he said we should have it paid into his company account and present to him the payment slip.daddy i will talk to kw*me so he can provide an account to receive the $90,000,00 by tomorrow.

You lovely son,

I should have allowed Kw*me to give me a bank account, but I was too curious to see what would happen to them when they went into the bank and tried to get money. Very Happy

me wrote:
Son,

Wiring the money is out of the question anymore. I have lost all my trust for that method now.
Tell Kw*me he will need to go pick the money up from Bin-H*ssan. I will tell Reinh*rdt to inform Bin-H*ssan that it will be Kw*me retrieving the money and not you.

Sincerely

ROFL!

lad wrote:
dear daddy,

daddy, there is no bin-h*ssan any were we could not find him if not for kw*me who was with me at he bank i will have been handed over to the security men at the bank,daddy there is no bin-h*ssan at the bank and when i asked of the bank manager i was not allowed to see him and ask to leave the bank before is too late.daddy what is going on we went to the bank to fool ourselves and kw*me is so angry with me now daddy why,you told me the money was transferred three times to the account and it bounced back daddy can you tell them to give you the transfer slip as proof that the money was bounced back when it was transferred to the account,because my friends father is angry with me when i told him his account has a fraud record,he told me his account is okay and that the money was not at any time transferred to the account or if it was you should provide the transfer slip to show for the money transferred to the account.daddy there is no bin-h*ssan at the bank and the account is okay my friend father said the bank never inform him there is a problem with his account at anytime.daddy please what is going on i know longer understand.

Your lovely son.

I didn't respond right away and he fires this off a few hours later.

lad wrote:
Dear daddy,

i have not received your email,i said there is no Bin-h*ssan at the bank i and kw*me went there but could not find him,daddy did you lied to me about the 90k with him ?

Your son,

So I slap him for not following simple instructions and possibly compromising one of my secret agents.

me wrote:
Dear Son,

I did not lie to you about the 90k or Bin-H*ssan. How many people did you have go to the bank with you? Bin-H*ssan may have noticed that there were more men with you than he expected and become frightened. You or Kw*me will probably have to go alone. Not to mention that you are several days late from the time that he was expecting you.

Understand son. Bin-H*ssan is not his real name. It is his code name. You cannot go into the bank and ask for someone named Bin-H*ssan. He will deny that he knows you to save his disguise. I told you to calmly go into the bank and ask for the bank manager. When you see the bank manager you are to speak to him privately and give him the password that Reinh*rdt gave you.
You would not be having these problems if you would have followed my instructions and not ignored everything I told you to do.

It is now possible that you have Interpol watching Bin-H*ssan simply because you refuse to follow some simple instructions!

Sincerely

*Lad sends me an email with no message in it. Confused *

I respond.

me wrote:
Dear Son,

Why did you send me a blank message?
I am becoming very suspicious of you and Kw*me. I feel as though you are both working against me.

My email bounces.. Sad
I send off an email to Kw*me.
me wrote:
What the hell have you done with my Son Kw*me!
I just tried to send him a message and his email has been closed down.
This is unacceptable Kw*me. I demand to know what you have done with my Son!

My email to Kw*me bounces... Sad

So I guess this is the end. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted! Very Happy

pony pony pony
Star
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent bait, blah. Most enjoyable reading! Very Happy
I sure hope he got a bit embarrassed at the bank. I still have faith that your Son will return to you. Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This has been a fairly entertaining bait I suppose. I really would've loved it if he would have managed to get himself arrested.
Oh well..

I wish I had an alternate email address for him. Maybe I need to post up a "Missing Child" poster here at eater. Very Happy

pony pony pony
Star
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

blah!

I have been wondering where you and your son where!

This has been a great bait and just like Slap said, I believe he will find you. And you and your son can have a reunion. It will be so touching, I am sure.

Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeeeeeeeesssssss!!!1!
Very Happy

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1332756#1332756

pony pony pony
Star
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have tears in my eyes from the happiness of your reunion, blah.

And all the new pain you can give your son! Very Happy

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My faith and prayers have been answered! Blah's son is back! I'm so happy for you! You really have no idea! Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you all for your prayers!

Crying or Very sad <---- Tears of glee.

pony pony pony
Star
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I have started it off innocently enough. Very Happy

me wrote:
Dear James,

Perhaps you meant that message for someone else. As I don't have a son anymore. I have not heard from him in quite some time, and I fear the worst. Crying or Very sad

Regards

Hugh

lad wrote:
Hello Daddy.

Thank you for your mail the mail you receive is foryou dad not someone else, all i want is you give me your helping hand so that i can get my late father funds from the security company.

Am in the refugee cam in ghana the life in here is very hard forme to live please i beg you to help me claim the money and the gold so that i will come and join you to forder my education.

Hope to hear from you so that i can tell my late father barrister to contact you.

He shall henceforth be known as "son". Very Happy

me wrote:
Dear James,

Am I allowed to call you Son? I do not know how the Ghanian culture is and I do not want to offend you.

I am surprised to hear of your horrible plight! I always though Ghana was a civilized country.

What can I do to help?

Sincerely

Hugh

True to my son's form, he immediately refers me to the Security company.
I have a sneaking suspicion that this is Kwame in disguise.. >Sad I will surely have to alienate them..

lad wrote:
Hello Daddy.

Am very happy to receive your mail i feel so glard that i have who i can call my father again thank you for been there for me, dad i dont know how i can thank you for the offer to help me i thank god that i fund you dad.

The life here is very hard for me to live all you need to do to get my late father funds is for you to contact the compay and my late father barrister.

Dad here is the security company contact .
xxxxxxxxxxx

My late father barrister address
Barrister Email Address xxxxx
Barrister Number ::xxxxxxxxx
Address xxxxxxxx

Dad please do contact them so that they tell you what to do so that we can get the fund out from the company.

Hope to hear from you god bless you and your family.
Regards.
James

Stalling while I think of some way to kill off the security people.

me wrote:
Dear Son,

Which of these people am I supposed to contact?

Are these men trustworthy James?

pony pony pony
Star
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here we go again....Hooray! Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic