SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Sgt Jones episode.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This was my first genuine attempt at a "straight-bait". I decided to leave all my outlandish modalities in my mind and just try some basic tricks.

I was heavily rewarded! Very Happy

I'm not going to bother l33ting any of this lad's personal info, seeing as this bait is at an end.

lad wrote:
Hello.

My name is Sgt. Richard Jones, I am an American soldier with Swiss background,
serving in the military with the 3rd infantry division. With a very desperate
need for assistance, I have summed up courage to contact you. I found your
contact particulars in an address journal. I am seeking your kind assistance to
move the sum of ( $ 25million ) Twenty Five million united states dollars to
you, as far as I can be assured that my share will be safe in your care until I
complete my service here, this is no stolen money, and there are no danger
involved.

Source of money:

Some money in various currencies was discovered in barrels at a farmhouse near
one of Saddam old palaces in Tikrit-Iraq during a rescue operation, and it was
agreed by staff Sgt Kenneth buff and I that some part of this money be shared
among both of us before informing anybody about it since both of us saw the
money first. This was quite an illegal thing to do, but I tell you what? No
compensation can make up for the risk we have taken with our lives in this hell
hole. Of which my brother in-law was killed by a road side bomb last week.

You will find the story of this money on the web address below;

The above figure was given to me as my share, and to conceal this kind of money
became a problem for me, so with the help of a British contact working here and
his office enjoy some immunity, I was able to get the package out to a safe
location entirely out of trouble spot.

he does not know the real contents of the package, and believes that it belongs
to a British/American medical doctor who died in a raid here in Iraq, and before
giving up, trusted me to hand over the package to his family in united states.

Now this where you come in, if you are willing to assist me in this
transaction, the money has been packaged as family valuables goods and it will
be delivered to America in two days, if you are willing to assist me i no this
venture you are advised to get back to me with your complete contact
information which will be forwarded to the diplomat who is carrying the said
consignment.

He will contact you on your direct phone number for the clearance of the
consignment from the homeland security at J.F.K international airport, after
that the consignment will proceed to your home which is the final destination,
note that it is not a must that you should assist me in this transaction but if
you are willing and sincere to help me out in this transaction be rest assured
that this transaction is 100% risk free and it does not contradict the laws of
any country.

Indicate your interest in assisting me as well as providing the following
information to facilitate the smooth conclusion of the Transaction.

1) Your Full Name: ------------------------------------------
2) Your Address: ---------------------------------------------
3) Your Telephone Number: ---------------------------
4) Your Mobile Number: ---------------------------------
5) Your Age: ----------------------------------------
6) Your Occupation: -----------------------------------

One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter with
anybody, in case you are not interested as the disclosing of this information
would be a risk for us soldier? Here in Iraq. I do not know how long we will
remain here, and i have been shot, wounded and survived two suicide bomb attacks
by the special grace of God, this and other reasons i will mention later has
prompted me to reach out for help, i honestly want this matter to be resolved
immediately, please contact me as soon as possible my only way of communication
email.

I Also want you to tell me how much you will take from this money for the
assistance you will give to me.

God Bless You As You Help Out.
Sergeant Richard Jones.
Camp MXP-512 Third Infantry Division Unit(T.I.D.U),
Abul Uruj, Baghdad, Iraq.

I send off a standard confused reply.

me wrote:
Dear Sir,

I'm not entirely sure what it is that you're saying to me here.
How may I help you exactly?

Sincerely

lad wrote:
Dear xxxxxx
Thank you very much for urgent response to my mail, I am very happy to know you and I believe that we will work together in making sure that the consignment is been delivered to you in at your doorstep.. Please note that I cannot call you due to the dangerous nature of my job over here in Baghdad that why I delayed in responding your mail. With reference of your mail, The website about the money is below as you read on. But I don't know how to make you count on me, the only way is to give you the website to see for your self, please I must say this, I want you to keep this transaction very confidential, to avoid impostors coming into this transaction when it is time for disbursement.

Please be informed that this transaction is 100% risk free and it does not contradict the laws of any country. All issues in regards to the consignment is going to get to your door step have been set in place for delivery. I want to also let you know that i have other prove to show that I am for real. For instance when I deposited this fund I was given a deposit certificate, which I can only release when I am sure you will not betray me. Please send the details I asked you t send me today.

But please be advise that you get back to me with full assurance that you will be able and willing to handle this transaction, and that you are not going to seat on the fund once you receive it. You are to send the name of the nearest international airport to your location and contact address where you want the diplomat to meet with you. Please note that as soon as you get back to me with the listed information’s and total assurance that when this fund is delivered that you are not going to seat on it, I would then proceed with the other process.

Please note that your complete contact details will be forwarded to the diplomatic company for an urgent attention on what to do before the consignment will be delivered to your doorstep.

Here is the website http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm

I will wait your urgent response as time is of great essence to me. Thanks a lot and God bless you.

Regards,
Jones.

I don't think I even read his long-winded reply.

me wrote:
Dear Sir,

I'm still confused.
Perhaps you sent this message to the wrong person.

Sincerely

He replies by calling me by his own name.. Confused
lad wrote:
Dear Richard Jones,

Thanks very much for the response. I have written you twice now to inform you on the source of the fund and the website where you can confirm this which I believe you must have seen in the last email I sent you. I contacted you to help me and no other person than you so you need not be confused because I am sure of who I wrote to.

All I seek now is your assistance that you keep the funds in your care till I come back from Iraq and possibly invest it till I'm back so my own share. Please I would want you to go through the previous emails I sent you earlier so that you would understand very well but in case you've deleted it then do not hesitate to let me know so that I can send it back again to you so you'll read carefully because I really need your assistant (the first one is very important for you to read please).

The fund would be delivered to you by a diplomat as soon as I get the necessary details today. All I need is your assurance that you would not sit on the funds when it is delivered to you. Thanks and God bless.. I look forward to your immediate response today.

Regards,
Sgt. Richard Jones

me wrote:
Dear Richard,

YOUR last name is Jones, not mine. MY last name is xxxxxxn.

Anyways, if I understand this correctly.
You found some money in Iraq, and you want to send the money to me to invest for you until you return from Iraq?

Seems simple enough.

Sincerely

lad wrote:
Dear xxxxxxxx,

Thanks very much for the response. Thanks for the correction , np it was a mistake on my own part. Attached is further proof to let you know that I am serious about my proposal to you. Please like I told you earlier a diplomat would deliver the fund to you but I would need those details like I told you earlier for the diplomat to be able to deliver the funds to you. I would be expecting the following details

1) Your Full Name: ------------------------------------------
2) Your Address: ---------------------------------------------
3) Your Telephone Number: ---------------------------
4) Your Mobile Number: ---------------------------------
5) Your Age: ----------------------------------------
6) Your Occupation: -----------------------------------

today so that I can contact the diplomat to deliver the funds to you ASAP. Thanks and God bless. I look forward to your immediate response today.

Regards,
Sgt. Richard Jones

I always put up a fight about giving details. It's more out of my own laziness than anything else.
me wrote:
Dear Richard,

I would prefer we find a neutral place to make this transaction as opposed to you having all my personal details.

Sincerely

lad wrote:
Dear xxxxxxx,

Thanks very much for the response. I just contacted the diplomat that was supposed today. Would it be better if we do this transaction bank to bank transfer ? if this is okay with you then I would ask the diplomat to open an account in your name so that you will be the person that can contact the bank to wire transfer the funds into your own. I can not meet with you at any point right now because I am still in Iraq so please consider what would be the best option and tell me.

Thanks and God bless. I look forward to your immediate response today.

Regards,
Sgt. Richard Jones

me wrote:
Dear Sgt,

Bank to Bank transfers are convienent at times, but as of right now I do not have a bank account.

Sincerely

lad wrote:
Dear xxxxxxx,

Thanks very much for the response.What is your suggestion as to how we can get this money across to you without much delay. I look forward to your immediate response today. Thanks and God bless.

Regards,
Sgt. Richard Jones

me wrote:
Dear Richard,

You cannot just go on leave and bring the money back to the states with you?

Sincerely

He ignores my simple solution and comes up with a more difficult one. Whoever said that lads are lazy! I beg to differ! Very Happy

lad wrote:
Dear xxx,

I have been very busy all this period and I have this suggestion to give to you and I hope it works out.

Suggestion is : What if the diplomat is able to get the fund into the states, would you be willing to meet with him in another state to pick of the funds because it would come like family valuables when he's bringing in the funds like I told you in the first proposal. I wanted to inform him earlier about the content when you hand in your contact details for him to deposit it in an account but since you're unwilling to do that then I have come up with this as the last option.. Please let me know if you're willing to meet him in another state so that once he comes in he would call you and you'll go meet with him. Reply back ASAP.

Regards,
Sgt. Richard Jones

me wrote:
Dear Sgt Jones,

Yes I will be willing to meet up with him in another state.
Where will he be wanting to meet up?

What about the prospect of getting you out of there my friend? Are you wanting to stay in Iraq until the end of your tour there? If so, when will you be returning to the USA?

Sincerely

lad wrote:
xxxxxx,

I have been very busy this period and that is the reason I do not reply back this emails faster than now. This is fine with me too. I would let the diplomat know this so that he can get ready to deliver the funds. Please make sure you're around when he comes into the states so that you can meet with him. He will deliver the funds to you and he does not know the content of the it. It is packed as a family belongings so please just be around to recieve him. He promised to leave anytime from Sunday like he promised me earlier when I told him he would be doing that soon.

Meeting with you: That would be decided by the diplomat but as soon as he gets to the airport he would call you on your phone so I would expect you give me your phone number so that he can contact you when he arrives at the airport.

Please do not disappoint me because I intend to resign of the army as soon as this funds gets out of here and you have it with you. How would he call you to let you know he's in the country.

I am not on a tour to this place we are on a mission and it all depends on the government to call us back when they like. I am hoping the new government would do that and maybe soonest.

Reply back immediately.

Regards,
Sgt. Richard Jones

me wrote:
Dear Sgt. Jones,

I don't have a mobile phone right now, only my office phone.
Where will the diplomat be flying into so I can go and meet him there my friend?
I need to know what city he is flying to so I can make the proper arrangements to fly there and meet with him.

The city where I live is a bit smaller and does not have it's own airport unfortunately. The closest airport is about 500 kilometers away.

Let me know my friend and stay safe there in Iraq.

Sincerely

lad wrote:
xxxxxx,

Thanks for the response. The diplomat just wrote me that he would arrive at Jfk international airport, New York. Please be sure that you would be around when he arrives so that you can meet with him and get the luggage from him but it's actually funds. It is packed that way to hide what is inside it is only you my friend that I am telling the content of the luggage please do not disclose it to him or anybody. Please send me your office number so that I can give it to him to call you on his arrival and he would possible lodge in an hotel till your arrival for the pick up. Have a good day and I look forward to getting the number.

Reply back immediately.

Regards,
Sgt. Richard Jones

me wrote:
Dear Sgt. Jones,

When will he be arriving in New York exactly?

Sincerely

lad wrote:
Hello xxxxx,

Thanks for the response. I cannot be precise on that but I think you should be expecting him about 5pm New York time. If New York is very far from where you are right now then he would be in the hotel and wait for you till you arrive.

Have a great day.

Sgt. Richard Jones

me wrote:
Dear Sgt Jones,

Nice to hear from you friend. I am glad that you are staying safe in Iraq, hopefully with our new president Obama, you won't have to be there too much longer.

Do you know what day he will be arriving? I could have him just meet me at my hotel if I get to New York before he does.

Sincerely

lad wrote:
xxxxxxx,

Thanks for the response. I am happy to hear from you immediately and hopefully with the new president we might leave here soon like you said, but who knows how soon.

I told you he would arrive tomorrow Saturday between 2-4pm New York time and if you would be in the hotel then it would be better. All you need do is give me your hotel and the room you will lodge inside so that I can forward it to him to meet with you and deliver the funds to you.

Please give the diplomat the best reception and after that you can receive the luggage from him without letting him know the content of the luggage because this is supposed to be known to just two of us. Please remember this is very confidential. I would be giving you 40% of the total sum which is US$10,000,000. Remember to keep mine safe for me or invest it and as soon as I am back I would come for it.

I would be expecting to hear the good news from you tomorrow that you have arrived New York and that you have received the luggage.

Regards,

Sgt. Richard Jones

He gets a mild slap.
me wrote:
Dear Sgt. Jones,

You told me what time he was going to arrive, but you never until now told me what day he was going to arrive. And now you're telling me that he's actually arriving TOMORROW.
Good heavens, well I suppose I will have to drink a lot of soda and start the long drive to New York. With such short notice I don't have time to book a flight. Am going to try and find a Hotel to stay in and will message you back when I have the details.
Mr. Jones, this could have been easily avoided had you read my messages in their entirety.

Sincerely

me wrote:
Sgt. Jones,

Okay, I have just booked a room at the Millenium Broadway hotel. Here is their website.
http://www.millenniumhotels.com/millenniumnewyork/index.html

I will be staying in room 1304, but I won't be able to check into the hotel until 6pm. Tell the Diplomat that he can either meet me in my room after 6pm or he can meet me in the Hotel's lobby bar before then. I am just going to wait in the Lobby bar until my room is ready.

Sincerely

lad wrote:
Hello xxxxxx,

I am really sorry if I never mentioned it to you earlier that it would be on Saturday. I really thought I did earlier. I am really very sorry for that. I am equally happy that you have booked the hotel. I hope the diplomat would arrive early so that you can meet with him and collect the luggage from him. Please drive carefully my friend and receive the diplomat very well because I told him he would receive the best hospitality from Mr. xxxx my friend that he would deliver the luggage to.

I will pass the hotel information and room number to the diplomat so that he would meet with you there in the hotel room with the luggage if he does not arrive before you. If he does arrive there before you then he would have to wait for you at the lobby till you arrive.

Please drive carefully and handle the whole thing with the necessary confidential that is needed because of the source of the fund. I would not want people or any other person to know that it is funds from Iraq. The diplomat does not equally know about it. I am counting on you not to fail me.

Regards,

Sgt.. Richard Jones

I don't respond to that message. I am on the road after all. Very Happy

lad wrote:
Dear xxxxx,

I just got a message from the diplomat that he is already at the JFK international airport but he has a little delay there right now with the customs, homeland security and boarder protection agencies at the airport. He is not been allowed to pass by the Homeland Security, U.S.Customs and Border Protection on the basis that he has to provide Diplomatic Courier Delivery Certificate (D.C.D.C) to allow him pass to deliver the luggage to you. The certificate would cost U$2350 and this is the only reason for the luggage to be delivered to you.

He ran into the the Homeland Security and U.S.Customs and Border Protection and they are demanding for this from him to make the pass. Please my good friend try and send this fund to him with the details below via MONEY GRAM TODAY:

Name: Donald Ryan
Address: New York

This is the person who will get him the clearance certificate immediately like he was told by the agencies at the airport.

The following information should be sent for confirmation of payment after the payment has been done.

1) Sender’s Name
2) Receiver’s Name
3) Amount Sent
4) Reference Number

Upon the receipt of the payment information, the delivery of the property will be completed. Please the diplomat is been held there and I did not realize this up till this moment that I went through my email. My good friend please try and do this today and send the details to me via email so that I can forward it to him or you can equally send it to him at [email protected]. Please I'm counting on you to do this today so that this luggage can be delivered today ASAP. I would not want a situation that they would start probing to know the content of the luggage and please just wait for him to come to you with the luggage and don't disclose the content to him. I am counting on you to do this immediately so he can leave the airport ASAP. I told him to hold on that you would send him the funds ASAP so you he can meet with you since you're in the hotel right now.

Looking forward to you immediate assistance in this matter.

Regards
Sgt. Richard Jones

me wrote:
Dear Sgt Jones,

I'm sorry to hear of this development. I am in New York now so please tell me where they are holding the Diplomat at and I will take the money to him.
Tell him not to be worried, we will get through this hassle soon enough!

Eagerly awaiting your reply my friend

Sincerely

Again, he calls me his own name.. Rolling Eyes
lad wrote:
Dear Richard Jones,

Thanks for the response. I am happy that you already arrived safely. The place he is been held is very secured and I don't think it would be easy for you to see him or even get access to him. Moreover, I would prefer that you remain in the hotel and he brings the luggage to you at your room which I have sent him earlier. I am only been cautious because of the fund source, we just have to be very very cautious to avoid raising any suspicion. Please just use M0ney Gram like I told you to make the payment today so that you'll send him the details of payment as I requested and also copy me the payment details so I can be sure the diplomat has it. Please do as I have directed so that we do not delay any longer. We are about completing this transaction. I await the payment details this morning.

Regards,

Sgt. Richard Jones

I play stupid.
me wrote:
Dear Jones,

I have never heard of Moneygram.

Sincerely

lad wrote:
Money Gr4m is similar to W3stern onion Money Transfer. Just go to their website www.moneygram.com there you'll get an agent location in New York where you can make the payment today. I'll be expecting to get the payment details today.

Regards,

Jones

me wrote:
Dear Sgt Jones,

I am not familiar with this city. You must not realize just how big and confusing New York is to someone like me.
I went to that web site but I am not sure where any of those addresses are here in the city.

I don't understand how the diplomat is able to go and pick up a moneygr*m payment but is not allowed to accept money if I bring it to him directly.

This is all very confusing sir. It would be easier to send him a bank transfer. I have done those before to pay my personal bills. And I could just do a bank transfer from my laptop in my hotel room.

Sincerely

He send me this mail and copys & pastes 100 or more MG outlets.
lad wrote:
Hello xxxx,

Below is the places where you can make the payment from where you are. The name of the companies, location and telephone number. You can make use of it now, just call them and they would direct you.

I would not want us to delay much on this. I really appreciate your effort all this while and been abkle to make it to New York. Please try and make the payment now and forward the details to me so that I can send it to the diplomat. I would be expecting thew details of payment like I requested it earlier. Thanks

me wrote:
Sgt Jones,

It isn't that I can't find the Agents on the internet by myself. New York is a VERY big city, and I am not familiar with it here.
I have no idea how to get to any of those MoneyGr*m locations from my hotel!
It would be better if we did a bank transfer because I have done those before and I can do it from my hotel room computer.

Sincerely

lad wrote:
Hello xxxxx,

I asked the diplomat about it and he said that the money gram is the people around where he is right now. Why not ask around where you are and you'll find them. Their numbers are also on it. If you have taken this pain of driving all the way down to New York then please ask the receptionist in your hotel about the location or a nearby place where you can do the money gram transfer and I'm sure they would have an idea. Thanks I hope to read from you later today. Please be patient we are almost done with it.

Regards,

Sgt Richard

Enter "The Big Blue Lad Menace" aka M7CN S3cure!
me wrote:
Dear Sgt Richard,

Where is the diplomat located?
I called MoneyGr*m and they told me that there was a lot of security forms to be filled out since the money is to be paid to a government agency. (ie Hom*land S*curity and US Cust*ms).
Their forms ask a lot of questions and I am a very private person. I do not want to have to fill out these forms.
I also called W*stern Union because the lady at the hotel Help desk said it was similar to MoneyGr*m. W*stern Union told me that I will have to fill out forms and also go through their M7CN S3cure payment process. I am not sure what that all is, but I don't want to answer all the questions the forms ask for.

This is why a bank to bank transfer will be easier.

Sincerely

lad wrote:
Morning My friend xxxxx,

I am writing again to know if you are okay and doing fine. I am sorry for all this delay but I know good things do not always come easy. Please I need you to just ask the receptionist in the hotel you are right now where you'll get a money gr*m agent very close so you can go make the payment today. My good friend I know we would sail through this without problem. This little hinderance would not cost us all the time and effort we have both put into this to see that this funds get to this level. Please just take your time and check out the Money Gr*m outlet today and make the payment. We are almost through and I believe we can conculde this today if only you would just take the little pain to go and check out where you'll make the payment. Better still you can go to a Walmart around I heard they also do the Money Gr*m transfer. I agree with you totally that New York is very big and that is why I need you to ask question and all this would be over.

I would be expecting to get the payment information today when you send me the next email. Yes we can conclude this and get the fund secure today, all you need to is just ask question and you'll get to where you'll make the payment.

We just have to conclude this today. I hope to read from you again later today.

Cheers,

Richard Jones

lad wrote:
Hello xxxxx,

I am happy to hear from you again and also to know that you have been able to find out where you'll get money gram. Just to let you know that you are not to send the money by western 0nion because the diplomat is closer to money gr*m and he would not be allowed to go beyond the agencies.

You got it wrong by telling the money gram agent that you want to pay to government. You are paying to them but rather to the diplomat who would be the one to get the certificate from the right place there where he's been detained for the main time. You should tell them you're paying to a friend who needs your help right now and they would give you form to fill out and send the money. The form is not harmful and would not but you into an hassle. Just fill the form and submit and then give them the funds and they would give you the neccessary information which you would send me or the diplomat with his email which I gave you. I know you're a private person and would want to respect that but you have to compromise when it is needed so we can get the funds delivered PLEASE.

I believe we would conclude this today. Like I told you earlier nothing good comes easy. I can assure you that this fund would be delivered to you within 1 or 2 hours of the payment so that the neccessary documentation can be made.

You don't know how happy and greatful I am for all this effort you're putting into this. I want to thank you very much for all your effort. It wasn't easy getting it out of Iraq and right now it's in New York so I believe for it to be there then we are almost through and would get this fund secured.

Try check out another Money Gr*m agent because if you go back to the first place you would be asked why did you say you where paying to the government agent at first and I wouldn't want you to be on the defensive but rather would want a situation where you just pay and walk out. I am doing all this to make sure a third party does not know it's funds we are carrying. The diplomat does not know about it himself he thinks it's a family luggage like I told you earlier this should just be between you and I.

Once again I want to thank you and I know if you go this time around it would be done and would send me the details today and we would onclude this today. After that you'll get the luggage and go home then you'll secure the fund for both of us. Please try and do all you can to see that we conclude this today. I'll be expecting to read from you with the payment information. Thanks I am greatful for all you've done and I can't thank you enough.

Regards,
Sgt. Richard Jones

me wrote:
Dear Sgt Jones,

These forms they want me to fill out are VERY intrusive. I tried going to a different MoneyGr*m outlet but apparently they have already taken note of my name in their computer and they will not let me proceed without filling out these forms.
Not to mention they are saying that the receiver will have to go through the M*CN S*cure website in order to get the control number. That means the Diplomat will have to get on a computer and manually get the control number.
This is why I was saying that it would be much easier to just use a bank transfer. Surely the diplomat has a bank account that I can wire the funds into.

Sincerely

lad wrote:
Hello xxxxx,
The diplomat is not from the states and if he should send you an account to wire the funds into it then how would be make the withdrawal?

xxxxx I told you earlier that I would really love us to conclude this deal yesterday. I am not happy that you're spending so much staying at the hotel and that the diplomat is also been held. It's giving me concern because the more we delay issues then who knows what might be next. Surely the diplomat would have an account but it's not in this country.

Right now I'm so confused and really do not know what to say come to think of it is the question they're asking going to make you not to be able to do what you wnat to do? What type of question is it. As regards the reference number and not M*CN because it's western union that uses M*CN it is what the money gr*m agent would give to you and not you going to a s3cure website to get it. I have done money transfers before so I'm wondering why this is going like this. You apparently have not sent money before so I wonder why your name would be on the computers when you have not done that. They only asked you to fill form which you refused to do..
Getting the control number would not be a problem if at all it is the diplomat who has to do this because I am ready to get it from a computer and send it to him but that is not how they do it. The money gram agent is the person who will issue the reference number for the money gram to you who made the payment so you can send to who you sent the funds to. Please tell them that is how it's been done and not the other way round. How can you send money and someone else gets the control number from the PC. They're lying to you.

I just contacted the diplomats office and I was aksed what was the problem I had to tell them that he was been held at the airport but that my friend who is supposed to deliver the luggage to would sort it out because the expected him to have been back by now. Please xxxxxx try and see what you can do to send this fund today. I would have askd you to make the bank transfer if the diplomat was from this country and had a bank account in the state. I was told that the other diplomat that went to the state was back and was already in Texas right now trying to deliver luggage to someone again whom I don't know. So I am so woried that ours is taking this so much time. I am worried because I did my best to get this fund out of Iraq and I would not want it delayed in the state. I need it secured today please.

OKay I need you to make this payment today with this name and this person would pick the fund and send it immediately today to the diplomat and send me the control number so I can send it to him. Use either western 0nion or Money gr*m.

Senders name: xxxxxx
Receivers name: xxxxxx

Don't forget to send me the:
Reference Number(Money Gr*m) or M7CN( W3stern Union)
If they ask you who the person is tell them it's your friend in Houston.
I will look forward to getting the control numbers today.
I am sending this message 5:15am New York time so I would expect to get the control number in 9:00am New York time hour time because I would be online then.
Sending money via this agents is easy just don't think the questions are intrutive. Be free and make the payment either using any of the money agencies and send it or directly to the diplomat using money gram only.

Regards,
Sgt.

me wrote:
Dear Jones,

The Money Gr*m people have my name in their computer because because the first Moneygr*m office I went in to I told them what the money was to be for. They told me that there are legal forms and security forms to be filled out by both me and the Diplomat, so I left their office to contact you.
I guess because he is a Diplomatic person and the boxes are being held up by Customs and Hom*land Security these forms are necessary.
I took a copy of the forms back to the Hotel with me and filled them out, but the Diplomat is going to have to fill them out too.
As I told you Jones, I can't seem to get around this obstacle with MoneyGr*m. I was hoping that the Diplomat would have a bank account that I could just send the money into, and then maybe he could withdraw it from a bank here in New York and pay them. Or perhaps then send a bank transfer to the customs people that are holding him hostage.

We could avaoid all of this if you could just tell me where he is so that I can go down and speak with the officials and hand them their money.

Sincerely

lad wrote:
Hello xxxx,

Can you send to the name I gave you earlier in Houston she would make the payment to the diplomat immediately today. I am here waiting to hear from you. Let forget making the payment to the diplomat now. I want you to send it to the name I gave you today and she would to the diplomat, is that okay. You can use Western 0nion to make the payment to her rather than using Money Gr*m. Reply back I am waiting online now.

Of course NOTHING is that simple Sgt Jones. At least not with me.
me wrote:
Dear Jones,

I do not believe they will allow me to send anything to anyone without having the proper forms filled out.
I will go and try and let you know.

Sincerely

lad wrote:
xxxxx what I want you to do right now is go there and tell them you are sending the funds to your friend in Houston Texas. They would give you form to fill out just do it. It's normal to do that when you want to send or receive funds from anywhere. Please I want us to conclude this today and that is why I am online to make sure we conclude and see the diplomat deliver the luggage today to you. Send the fund using this information now by western union :

Senders name: xxxxxx
Receivers name: xxxxxx

I am expecting to get the M7CN.

Go to Western 0nion and do it now then send me the M7CN now and I will handle the rest. I assure you that in the Next two hours all this problem would be over. Don't go to Money Gr*m again. Just send the fund to Houston Now. Please make it US$2500 so that part can be used to send it to the diplomat in Mew York via money Gram.

I'm waiting online for the M7CN now.

Sgt.

NB: Please just be patient and we would sail through this together. I'm very greatful.

xxxxx

Please try and send me the payment details as follows:

Sender name:
M7CN (Money Transfer Control Number)

I'm waiting. We would complete this today. Thanks for your effort.

Sgt.

Still playing stupid and frustrated.
me wrote:
Dear Jones,

MoneyGr*m is still asking for the forms to be filled out by me AND the receiver. Western Union is saying that the receiver has to go through their M7CN S3cure website to retrieve the M7CN code. What am I supposed to do here?

This is why I wanted to do a bank transfer Jones.
These types of money transfers are confusing to me AND they are too much work!

Sincerely

He finally relents. Very Happy
lad wrote:
Go through the western 0nion and ask them to tell you how you'll direct the receiver to retrieve the fund from their s3cure website and I'll do that from my side when you tell me how to do it.

me wrote:
Dear Jones,

Ok I will do that.
I need to eat something right now though. I have been driving all over this city trying to find a money transfer service that would allow me to send the funds.

I will send you the information as soon as I talk to the Western0nion people.

Sincerely

lad wrote:
Okay xxxxx, Thanks for everything and I am really greatful. Please try and eat something and then see how you'll send the funds after that and I'll need the information immediately because we just have to conclude this today. Enjoy your meal. I'm waiting.

me wrote:
Dear Sgt. Jones,

Ok I went to the Western 0nion office and got them to waive the forms, but only if the M7CN S3cure website is used.
They are supposed to send you a unique login ID to your email soon so that you can log in to the website, complete the process, and retrieve the M7CN code.
You never gave me the email address of xxxxx so I just told them to send the Login ID to your email address. I hope this is ok.
I looked over the instructions on the site and it does not seem too difficult.

Sincerely

lad wrote:
Morning xxxxx,

Thanks for the message. I have been trying to get the info from the western 0nion secured site and it's not been easy but I hope to sort it out soon and if it's difficult then I might send them an email to help out. Let's keep our hands crossed and hope that we would finalise this today. Thanks for everything. I really appreciate. I have to go and continue to see if I can get it from the site. If you can also help me out from your side it would be better too. So that if who gets it first then you send the M7CN to me and if I do I'll let you know.

Sgt.

lad wrote:
Hello xxx,

I am still trying to puzzle out the code from the M7CN s3cured site. Let me know if you have been able to get it yourself. Please when you puzzle it out kindly send it to me ASAP. I am sorry for the stress I have caused you, but we shall get through all this with time. We would smile and when I come back we would drink to success and give thanks to God for his kindness. Hoping to read from you.

Sgt.

me wrote:
Dear Sgt Jones,

I have been trying to get on that website to help you but my Internet browser seems to be having problems getting on the website.

Perhaps you could have the lady in Houston Texas aid you with this.

Sincerely

lad wrote:
Hello xxxxx,

I just completed the M7CN s3cure code on your site and this is what I got 5226146xxx and when I tried tracking it, it said :Your Money Transfer Control Number may contain only numbers. Please try and contact them again to know what the other digits XXX are. please call them now. I am waiting urgently so we can conclude this now. Thanks for your understanding, pain staking effort to ensuring that we conclude this. I'm waiting online now

Thanks

Liar!
me wrote:
Dear Sgt Jones,

I am on the phone with their customer service line right now. They have me on hold unfortunately. I will let you know what they tell me.

Sincerely

lad wrote:
Pls hold on and tell them to give you the complete digit now so you can send me. I'm waiting!

Thanks

me wrote:
Dear Jones,

They are telling me that you did not complete the entire process.
The lady told me that even if you can see the correct numbers you have to
complete the whole process. Then the M7CN S3cure computer will email you the last 3-digits of the M7CN code.

Do you have the lady in Texas helping you? I also asked Customer Service why my computer is not able to log on to their site and
they told me that some Windows systems aren't able to view it correctly. I am still looking into fixing this problem.

Sincerely

lad wrote:
I never knew the computer would email me the number so I stopped when I was seeing the numbers clearly. I'll have to start all over again now.

Thanks. <--- You're welcome!

me wrote:
Dear Jones,

Do you know anything about computers? Maybe you can help me.
I still have no idea why mine won't let me log in to the M7CN S3cure site. It seems whenever I try and connect to the site
my whole computer screen goes completely blank and freezes up. It won't let me type anything or do anything at all.
I keep having to shut it off and then turn it back on again.

This is all very confusing and frustrating.

Sincerely

Probably hoping that I am wrong, he sends this off to customer support.
lad to support wrote:
Good day sir,

I just completes the M7CN s3cure code on your site and this is what I got 5226146xxx and when I tried tracking it, it said :Your Money Transfer Control Number may contain only numbers. The transaction was made by xxxxxx So what do I do to retrieve the fund

Thanks

Customer support wrote:
Dear Mr. Jones,

Our records indicated that our Customer Service call center received a call from Mr. xxxxxxx in regards to this error you received already.

What was relayed to xxxxxx is that our system shows that you never completed the entire process for retrieving your M7CN code.
You cannot quit the process as soon as you can view the M7CN code. The ENTIRE process must be completed before the code is validated and the remaining 3 digits are sent to your email address. The "XXX" at the end of the M7CN code represent these last 3 digits that will be emailed to you upon completion of the ENTIRE process.

We apologize for the inconvienence, but the entire process is centered around S3cure Money transfers.

Once again, we thank you for using Western 0nion M7CN S3cure for all your money transfer needs.

He finally emails me back.
lad wrote:
Hello xxxxx,

I really do not know much about computer but I guess I'm just fortunate to be able to get to the westrn union s3cured site. I hope to able to complete this soonest. I'll email you when I am able to do that. Take care.

Sgt.

He goes for a few rounds and finally fires this off to customer support.
lad to support wrote:
Please when the process completes how do I know. Moreover any mistake means I have to start all over. I have been doing this all day! Please let me know how i'd know if it's complete.

Customer Support wrote:
Dear Mr. Jones

I apologize that you have had to spend a portion of your day retrieving your M7CN code.

Unfortunately it is a mandatory process.
When you have completed the ENTIRE process the website will notify you that you have successfully done so, and at which point the remaining 3 digits of your M7CN code will be emailed to you.

Once again, we thank you for using Western 0nion M7CN S3cure for all your money transferring needs.

lad to support wrote:
Sir

I understand you're doing your work but please Western 0nion should look for
a better process of retrieving this code because it's just unfair that after
going through almost all the process just one mistake makes you start all
over. This is not fair. We all do not see well. Confused This process is just absurd
because you have to start over and over.

Customer Support wrote:
Dear Mr. Jones

I apologize that you are having difficulties with the Western 0nion M7CN
S3cure system.
I can assure you Mr. Jones, the system is not difficult if you are attentive
towards not making mistakes.

The M7CN S3cure system has been tested by and completed by elementary
students, with a 98% success rate.
But again, the system simply does not tolerate mistakes.

Thank you for choosing Western 0nion M7CN S3cure for all your money transfer needs.

He goes a few more rounds and fires this off to Support.
lad to support wrote:
Please is there no way you can give the M7CN to xxxxxxx.
This process is absolutely embarassing.. I can't just get it.
I keep missing it when I'm almost done. What can I do right now.
Can I ask xxxxx to come get the code from you?

Customer Support wrote:
Dear Mr. Jones,

First off, I would like to apologize on behalf of Western 0nion M7CN S3cure
transfer for the difficulties you are experiencing.
Whereas the M7CN S3cure website is not made to be extraordinarily difficult,
it is also a system that must be entered flawlessly.

The Secure M7CN code is completely unaccessable to the staff here at M7CN
S3cure as well as completely unaccessable to Mr. xxxxx.
The process MUST be completed fully in order to unlock the M7CN code for
your transfer.

There are other services that Western 0nion uses for money transfers, but
unfortunately you and Mr. xxxxx situation did not qualify for our other
services.

The process is very simple Mr. Jones, but you must be absolutely certain
that the boxes you are checking are correct.

Once again, we thank you for choosing Western 0nion M7CN S3cure services for
you immediate and future S3cure transfers.

He duly ignores the Customer Support person and mails me.
lad wrote:
Please ask them to give you the M7CN I have tried all day to get the secure code but when I'm about to finish it starts all over. I just too tired to continue this process. Please ask them if there is another way one can get the code apart from this process.

lad wrote:
xxxxx I tried all day to see if I could retrieve it but it was very difficult. Please contact western 0nion ask them of the other method where they issue M7CN directly to the sender. It is better and if that was what you used we would have got the funds across to the diplomat. I'm still trying though but please see if there is a way they can help or they should change it to the other method Please.

I ignore him for a couple days.
lad wrote:
Morning xxxxxx

I have not heard from you today. Did you still go to the western 0nion to ask them to change the procedure and give you control number directly. The other method is not working we've tried all day long and it seems to fail and if they say it's easy then they should do it so that I'll get the control number. Sorry my good friend for all the stress I put you through but I know we would get through this in no time. I was not able to get the complete end it always gets hooked. Please contact them now and insist they give you the M7CN for easy pick up of fund. That would make it easier for all of us.

Thanks,
Sgt.

me wrote:
Dear Sgt Jones,

I'm sorry for not being able to get ahold of you until now my friend. I had dropped my laptop off at an electronics store so that maybe they could fix my laptop.
They had to keep it overnight and just this morning when I went to pick it up they told me that they were unable to help me bacuase the computer is just too old.

I talked to Western 0nion last night because I was hoping you would have received the Diplomat's money by now, but they told me that the process had not been
completed and that you had not received the M7CN number yet.
I don't know what else to do Sgt Jones, they assured me that the process was not hard and that you should have easily retrieved the code by now.
I don't think we have any other options because they told me that this was the only method in which they could transfer my money to you or to the diplomat.
Can you get the lady in Houston to help with the M7CN number? Maybe her computer or connection is better than yours and mine.

Are you sure that I am unable to just go meet with the custom's officials and get them to release the diplomat my friend? I truly believe that would be the
easiest way for us to get moving on this.

Sincerely

lad wrote:
Hello xxxxxx,

Thanks for writing back to me. I was very busy myself to try and retrieve the M7CN code from the site but I would do my best to see if I can retrieve it today. The only problem is that they said the fund would be returned after 48 hours but I would do my best to see how possible it is for me to retrieve it today. If your computer is okay please try and see if you can also help retrieve it from your side. The problem with the s3cure code is that when you're almost through and you make a little mistake then it starts all over. It's just stressful when you must have spent about 1 hour trying to retrieve a code and it ask you to start all over again. Just hope your laptop would be okay so that you would see what I am saying.I'll just hope I'll succeed today.

Take care

Sgt

lad wrote:
Hello xxxx,

I'm working on it now. I adopted a method that seems to be working and hopefully I would conclude with the process soon and as soon as that is done I'd inform you.

Sgt.

lad wrote:
Hello xxxxxx,

I have tried again all over and it never worked. The other lady in Texas herself could not do it. She would have given me an account but she told me she is travelling this morning. So what I want you to do right now is to go collect that fund US$2500 from Western 0nion and send the fund through this account :

Bank: Wells Fargo
Name: xxxxx
Routing number: xxxxxx
Acct. number: xxxxxxxx

This lady would pull the money and send it to the diplomat via Money Gr*m today. I am sure of that.

I would write western 0nion now to refund the money to you so that you'll go make the account payment like you've always requested. I finally agree with you that bank to bank transfer is better.

I am really sorry for the stress that I have put you through. Please move now so that we can conclude this business today. I don't like the way the diplomat is been held and you also spending much at the hotel.

Let me know as soon as you make the payment today. I would be online waiting to hear from you.

Thanks and God bless.

Regards,
Sgt. Richard Jones

Account sent to Alan for killing. BUT not so fast Jones! Things just aren't that simple! Very Happy
me wrote:
Hi Sgt Jones,

I am trying to get Western 0nion S3cure to credit me back the $2500, but they are having problems with their system.
They think that the problem you may have experienced may have been because of a glitch in their system. They are willing to compensate us the fees for the M7CN S3cure if we use try the system again.

They want us to try and do a de-bugging of the system so that they can upgrade the M7CN S3cure server I guess.
Either way, they are issuing you a new Login ID and want you to try it and send messages off to Customer Support if there are any problems.

I am trying to get through to my bank, but they are closed on Saturdays and Sundays unfortunately. I have left them several messages to wire the funds to the bank info you have given me. But I'm not sure they will be able to do it until Monday.

I will tell The M7CN people to send you the new ID. Maybe if it's fixed we won't have any more issues.
Am really eager to get home. It's very cold in New York, and it's a very scary city too.

Sincerely

lad wrote:
Hello xxxxxx,

Thanks for the email you sent me. I am really not happy about the western 0nion stuff again because the have been joking with us. I tried it a million times and when you're almost through the stuff automatically goes off and they know it from time. I have sent them numerous email to send you back the money. Right now I have equally spent about the whole day trying to get the same code and it never works. Please go and meet them and they would refund your fund to you. They said fund would be refunded after 48 hours and I think it is over 48 hours right now.

xxxxx, I am sorry for the stress youre going through there right now.. I am really very sorry for all this stress that I have put you through. Call your bank on Monday to make the transfer and then go back to western 0nion to get the funds. It's not a hard thing they should refund you your funds because it's past 48 hours. Just get through to your bank and ask them to make the deposist tomorrow and we will be through with this whole thing. I wish you could know how sorry I am for the stress. I want to assure you that we would both enjoy after this. Please make the payment tomorrow with the account info and also get back to western 0nion to refund you your fund.

I look forward to reading from you that you have made the payment tomorrow so that the fund can be sent across to the diplomate for the certificate. Once this payment is made tomorrow then by Tuesday you should be on your way back home. I would write western 0nion again immediately to refund your money that it's past 48 hours.

I am really sorry my dear friend.

Thanks,

Sgt. Richard Jones

me wrote:
Hi Sgt Jones,

I just got off the phone with M7CN S3cure's customer support. They are very difficult to contact by phone because it takes so long to get through their phone menus to talk to a person.

They told me that they suspected that there may be fraud involved and that my funds will be frozen for several weeks if we don't manage to make the transfer soon. I'm not sure what to do right now Sgt Jones. They were VERY uncooperative and mean with me. I hope I never have to use their services ever again. They are NOT nice people.
I told them that I did not think that you were a fraud but they wouldn't listen to me.

I am still trying to get my laptop to be able to see the website correctly. I have taken it to numerous electronics stores and have installed several different softwares I have found on the Internet but it is still not working. I am getting really upset with this old computer of mine. Perhaps when the money gets released finally you will allow me to use some of it for a newer computer.
I just wish it would work now, I don't even know what the website looks like that you are having to deal with my friend.

What do we do now Sgt Jones? You do not want to deal with the M7CN S3cure website anymore, and M7CN S3cure is telling me that they won't give me my money back for several weeks unless we get the code. This is all very frustrating.

Sincerely

He tries a couple more rounds and fires this off to Customer support.
lad to support wrote:
Dear Sir,

I am no longer interested in using your service because it's not comfortable
for me and Mr xxxxxxxn. Please the 48 hours grace you gave me is long
over. Kindly return xxxxxx's money to him immediately as we are no longer
interested in your money sending scheeme.

Customer Support wrote:
Dear Mr. Jones

First off we would like to apologize that you are having so many
difficulties with Western 0nion M7CN S3cure. Please keep in mind sir that
it is not our intention for you to be upset with us or our service. But you
must understand that this is in no way a "scheme" as you say.
M7CN S3cure was developed as a s3cure means of transferring funds that makes
it difficult for criminals and scammers to steal from helpless victims.
Your objections to using the M7CN S3cure network and your refusal to
properly complete the process leads our staff to believe that you may be an
individual with criminal intentions towards Mr. xxxxx.
Unfortunately in light of our new suspicions we are going to put a freeze on
Mr. xxxxx funds (now $3,050.00usd) until the situation is properly sorted
out. This typically takes between 3 to 6 weeks.

Your most recently issued M7CN S3cure ID will still be valid for the time
being. Should you complete the necessary process and retrieve the M7CN code
Mr. xxxx's funds will be released to you.

Thank you for choosing Western 0nion M7CN S3cure for all your S3cure money
transfer needs.

I fire off a pitiful message to the lad.
me wrote:
Hi Sgt Jones,

I haven't heard from you yet. Am not sure what I'm supposed to do now. I don't want to stay in New York for much longer my friend.

Sincerely

lad wrote:
Hi xxxxxxx,

Thanks for the response. I am sorry for the delay you witness with the customer care and I am surprised they said that after 48 hours they would refund you back your money and right now they are saying something else. Are you really sure you went to the right western union people because under constant condition they're supposed to have refunded you your money. I am the one suspecting them and they told you so because I told them it's past 48 hours and that they should refund your money and right now they're saying the fund would take about 3 weeks before they can refund to you.

They are just bluffing just let us get our cash and I would come back so that you would show me the western 0nion agent that is doing this. I would get him or her arrested because they are not working with the regulation set my the western 0nion agents. They are NOT REALLY NICE PEOPLE.They would refund your money to you when you tell them that you're no longer sending the fund to anyone and that you just wnat to get your fund and leave.

Right now all you have to do is contact your bank like you told me in your last email and ask them to make the transfer of the US$2500 to the account I gave you today so that we can conclude this our deal. I am not happy that you're missing home right now and same goes for the diplomat who is been held too.

You would get a better laptop after today when we would have concluded our business. Then you can discard the old one you have now but I really do not know why you can't access the website. We are never using them again even if you can acess their website. We would make the bank transfer now and not the M7CN stuff any longer. Yes you have your own share of the fund when the diplomat delivers the fund so you can use part od it to get yourself a new PC.

What to do: Right now, I want you to call your bank like you said you would on Monday which is today to make that transfer so that we can conclude this.

I'll be expecting to read from you today as regards they transfer of the fund. Please do that this morning so we can conclude this and you get out of New York.

I'm online waiting.

Sincerely

Sgt.

me wrote:
Hi Sgt Jones,

I will go down to the Western 0nion office and try to get the money back. I don't think they will allow me to though because the people that I talked to at the Customer Service center said it wasn't possible. I will still try though.
I will also call my bank and tell them to wire the money to that account you gave me. I will write you back when I get back to my hotel.

Sincerely

Not wanting him to give up on the mangler just yet, I send him this.
me wrote:
Hi Sgt Jones,

I tried to wire the funds to the account you gave me on my bank's website but I kept getting an error message saying that either the account could not accept wire payments or had been closed. I'm not sure what to do with it.
I also stopped by the Western 0nion office and tried to get my money back but they told me that the funds either had to be released through M7CN S3cure or that I would have to wait 6 weeks for their fraud department to release it.

This is all very frustrating.
I was thinking that maybe there was something wrong with your computer too and that it might be preventing you from completing the process. Since my computer cannot even look at the website, I thought that might be a possibility.
Is there anyone else you might know of that has a newer computer my friend?

lad wrote:
Hello xxxxx,

The account I gave you is functional and all you just have to do is call your bank and ask them to make the transfer of the funds into it so that we can conclude this today. I would definitley take the western 0nion people to the police when I am back from Iraq, allow them to do their investigation, but do not tell them we have money involved in our transaction because you know the source. I will make sure they get arrested just trust me my friend. please call your bank like you said so that we can have this conclude today. When the fund is wired please let me knoe so I can inform them on how to send it to the diplomat. I am waiting to hear of the transfer.

Thanks,

Sgt.

He likes to make everything sound so easy. I can't allow that.
me wrote:
Sgt Jones,

I already called them after the online transfer didn't work. They told me the same thing. The wired funds kept bouncing back saying that the account was either "invalid" or "closed".

My bank is now starting to ask me questions about this stuff. They were going to call Wells Fargo and and inquire as to what the funds are for.

I am beginning to get worried. It might be that M7CN S3cure site is the only option.

Sincerely

lad wrote:
Hello xxxxxx,

I wrote you an email earlier and I still have not heard from you. Please let me know if your bank has made the transfer of the fund to the account that gave you. I really would love us to conclude this deal today and latest tomorrow so that you, the diplomat would leave for your various destination. While I am also assured that the funds has been successfully secured with you. Please let me know if the wire transfer has been done.

Regards,

[quote="me"]Sgt Jones,

I sent you this email earlier, I guess it must have not been sent to you for some reason.

I already called them after the online transfer didn't work. They told me the same thing. The wired funds kept bouncing back saying that the account was either "invalid" or "closed".

My bank is now starting to ask me questions about this stuff. They were going to call Wells Fargo and and inquire a

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
-419-MIKE
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

THAT was awesome. You sure this was your first? You handled that exceptionally well. I'm impressed.

EDIT: Woah, is it just my machine or is my reply way over to the right?
CowboyBuck
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had the same problem with the text being off it's usual position.
It was caused by an extra BB Code command, one that was not closed.

For example, something like:
[COLOR=RED] with no [/COLOR] or [QUOTE] with no [/QUOTE]

Cool

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
Nurse Nasty
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Loved it. You could feel his frustration! Thumbs up Thumbs up thumbs up!

vv Nasty Predicaments vv
Porno-Lad
Musa Crocodile
Comic Lads

Starstarstarstarstar Easter Egg 2012
GoatPurple FlowerMc FryGolden PithGolden Pith
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For some reason it didn't post all of this bait. Should I have broken it up into a couple chunks? Confused

Here's the rest. Very Happy

me wrote:
Sgt Jones,

I sent you this email earlier, I guess it must have not been sent to you for some reason.

My bank is now starting to ask me questions about this stuff. They were going to call Wells Fargo and and inquire as to what the funds are for.

I am beginning to get worried. It might be that M7CN S3cure site is the only option.

Sincerely

lad wrote:
Helloxxxxxx

I would get back to you soon. I am trying to know why the account is bouncing back. I have not received an email from the person that I gave it to me but hopefully I would in the next few minutes. I'll definitely get back to you. The M7CN s3cure is not true they seem false and I am not happy with them. If they can do it for you an give you the code in their office since they said it's simple then that would be better. I know what I have gone through on that site and I don't believe whatever they say and would not believe them. I'm just waiting to get back and I would get hem arrested.

Expect my email soon.

Sgt

me wrote:
Hi Sgt Jones,

My bank didn't give me any other details other than that the transfer kept "bouncing back".
The people at Western 0nion M7CN S3cure demonstrated the process on their computers there and it does not look too bad to me. Could you have somebody try it from a different computer?
It might be that your computer is like mine and having difficulties with the site.

Or do you think it at all possible for me to go to where the Diplomat is being held and negotiate for his release?

Sincerely

me wrote:
Dear Sgt Jones,

The M7CN S3cure people sent me this ID again in my mail. Have you received it yet? I couldn't remember if you had or not.
xxxxxxxxxx

Sincerely

He's not interested apparently.. Laughing
lad wrote:
They should release your fund to you but we can't go through their process again. Tell your bank you were trying to send money to a friend who needed your help and you've not heard from the person and still expecting message

me wrote:
Hi Sgt Jones,

The people at Western 0nion M7CN S3cure have moved the funds to S3curity Shi3ld site now.
They told me that they believe our computers might be too old for the M7CN S3cure website and that was why we had problems. They are still refusing to refund the money to me though.

I guess when I signed up for the M7CN S3cure process that there is a clause that the money can be held in a fraud account for up to 6 weeks if the process isn't correctly finished.

They emailed me the Login ID for you. I didn't know what the Diplomat's name or information was so I just put into your name.

The ID: xxxxxxxx

The S3curity Shi3ld Site: http://sxxxxxxx

I will stay in New York for a few more days. I feel like we are close to getting this finished and would rather stay here for a little longer than to drive all the way back to my state and then have to come right back to New York.

Stay safe Sgt Jones.

Sincerely

lad wrote:
Hello xxxxxx,

I have still not heard from the person that gave me the account and I really do not know if I would still hear from the person again today because it's late here and I would not be on the computer is time to be alert here in Iraq. We are very careful at night here and I might not be on the computer again till tomorrow. I have tried the M7CN stuff and I know you would not understand what I am saying until you do it yourself. It looks so easy at first but when you are almost done the computer automatically askes you to start all over even though you've not made a mistake. I had to number thte computer blocks vertically and horizontally and used two meter rule for it at any point they cross is the point the computer is demanding from the number but like I said I had just about 5 or so blocks to go and it happened. I happened to me about 5 good times and I was suspecting them. Why would they clain they would return your fund after 48 hours and still holding it back. I am not happy here right nw because I am keeping you away from your business, the diplomat from his job and I am worried about the fund because i know what it cost me to get it to this level. I am confused. I am still saying it that I would get the western union people arrested when I am back. If they can complete it for you in their office and give the code to you it is better but for me I have lost hope in them and would never believe what they say. I am a military man and know when things are not working and would not lie about it. I has someone also help me try it out and it's just the same problem. I am actually suspecting those western union because they are not sincere and trying to turn it on me. I am just waiting to get back If they can do it for you then it's better.

I was thinking if you're tired and can not stay in New York again you can go back to your state and we would do everything from there and as soon as the diplomat has got the fund then he would lodge in an hotel and I would let you know so you can meet with him. It would be easier if you do everything from home because you would not have to call the bank but go and do it yourself and I don't want you spending your funds at the hotel you can use it for a new laptop. Let me know what you think.

Waiting for your response.

Sgt

lad wrote:
Helloxxxxxxx,

I have been busy all day and we have a special duty we are carrying out right now here in Iraq so I would not always be online but you would always read from me everyday. This is the reason I have asked you to go home and we would do all we can from there and when the diplomat is out then he would maybe meet you in another state you feel it's closer to you over there. I tried to open the site but I could not from my system.

Meanwhile, I logged on to the westernunion.com website and I never saw anything like the M7CN s3cure so I'm have a problem with this people.

We would soon be through with this like you rightly said but this people (Western 0nion S3cure) are slowing us down and I am not happy about it. Please if you can make withdrawals with your credit card and ask someone around you to help you send the money via Money g because I trust them better than this ones. It would be better if you can do it from your state because I do not understand what is happening in New York any longer. Ask the person you know around you in your state that you can trust to make the payment and they would give him or her the Reference Number for the withdrawal and that would be it. Just as simple as ABC and we would not have to be going through all this stress we both facing. I am really feeling for you, the diplomat and not happy that I have caused you both these troubles.

Please my good friend if this is okay with you then be on the move and let me know if this suggestion is okay and I would tell you the name to send it with. When we collect our fund we would not need to bother about the western union thing again, but I would definitely get them arrested and really drill them the military way. That I am promising because of what we are going through right now.

I would write you when I hear from you.

Sgt.

me wrote:
Dear Sgt. Jones,

My bank has informed me that they have frozen my personal bank account. I can no longer wire any money from there apparently. I have spent hours arguing with my bank but they are not being cooperative at all.

I was able to log on to the S3curity Shi3ld website, but it wants information about you and I don't know what to answer it. The site is at http://xxxxxxxx
You will need to do it because I keep answering the questions wrong because I guess only you know the answers to them. That and it is confusing to me.

The M7CN S3cure people are a legitimate business. The people in the Western 0nion office are the ones that forced me use it. They told me that the Security Shield site is a lot easier to use than the M7CN S3cure site. They are still saying that any error message you received was due to your own error or because of your computer.

I guess I will make plans to go home now. I have been here for many days and am not sure what else I can do to help the Diplomat.

Sincerely

lad wrote:
Morning xxxxxx,

Thanks for the response. I am surprised that your bank would frooze your account for trying to send fund and asking you lots and lots of question about the fact that you want to send money to someone. Is it a crime to send money to someone else now? I can't really understand what you telling me here. Go to your bank manager and ask him why and be firm with them when you're dealing with them. There should be no room for complacency. How could they do that to you, it's just unfair. Go back and tell them to unfreeze the account immediately. They can only freeze your account when there is a fake check paid into your account and not that you're trying to send money.Like I told you I said it would be better when you're writing me from your place and when the diplomat is out you will make arrangements with him to know where to meet with him.. Do not be fooled. Go and claim your right my friend. it's wrong and should not be accepted from them.

xxxxx, we have come very far with these and this is not time to allow anything come between what we have and the deal we are trying to do. Go home now try and raise money from wherever and give it to someone and tell the person to send it via the name I would give you so that the fund would get to the diplomat in New York. I am really not happy with what is happening right now. We are not talking about thousands here but millions. Please try and see what you can do as soon as you get home. Let me know when you get the fund so I'll tell you how to send it.

As regards the information you said. I can not open the site like I told you. I got the website and code very well but could not open it myself. I can smell rat in all they're trying to do. I know the source of the fund and would not answer them. The easiet and best way I have ever known to send money is go to a Walmart that operates money gram or western union and they would give you the code immediately because they would register it on their computer that you sent the money with the code and not ask you to spend years trying to retrieve code. I still stand to be corrected that it is not done anywhere and for them I don't believe them.

If you really trust me and want us to conclude this on time and possibly today just go back home try and raise the US$2500 and tell me you have the cash with you. The just go to any western union or money gram agent around you using your zip code to locate them and you'll make the payment instantly and they would issue you the M7CN (W3stern 0nion) or Reference number (Money Gm). If they tell you you have to do this or that to retrieve the code then know it's false and I would not want you to go there to make any payment. Look at the time and effort they've wasted you, the diplomat and I.

Please go home now and let me know when you have the cash today. The diplomat would meet you anywhere just let me know where and I would inform him about it. I know you can do this and I await your response today.

Regards,
Sgt.

me wrote:
Dear Jones,

The bank froze my account because the Wells Fargo account you gave me kept bouncing back the transfer. I guess it made my bank suspicious, so they froze my account while they investigate.

Sgt Jones, I can't use Western 0nion or Moneyg*ram without running into the same problems that we have already run into.
Here in the USA they require an ID from you when you go into these places, and they now have my ID on their computer. As soon as they type in my name they will know who I am and require us to fill out those forms before they send any money, and they will probably just force us to use the M7CN S3cure site again. I have been to several of their offices here in New York and they all tell me the same thing Jones.

I was very firm with my bank when I spoke to them about un-freezing my account, but they won't budge. They think I may have been committing fraud or something I guess.

I decide to try Allst*r Shipping. But alas, he doesn't budge. Sad
me wrote:
Dear Sgt Jones,

I have an idea.

What if I take some cash and hide it in a box and have it delivered to the Diplomat? Do you think that would work?

lad wrote:
Morning xxxxxx,

I believe you should be home now and this should be good for you and me because you would operate without fear or cold that was the case when you were in New York. Right now we have to move at the speed of fire and I believe we would conclude this now all you just need do is follow what I tell you.

Sending fund to the diplomat by box is not needed because I really do not want them to suspect anything so I am trying to avoid all sort of things that can raise suspicion. I know it and that is why I do not want you to do that. I heard from the account owner that she had a problem with the bank because someone withdrew money from her account without when she was not around so she had to place security on the account to avoid such things again and that was the reason for those delay, but this is not enough to freeze your account. I told her to forget about it that we no longer using it but that we would use Western union or Money Gram and she said that was easier too and less stress.

Solutions to our problems

I want you to get that fund you want to send to the diplomat by box and give it to someone you can trust to send it for you by Money Gr*m or Western 0nion and this would stop your giving out your information. Please tell the person never to agree, infact the person should ask if they would issue out Reference Number or M7CN immediately if not then it should not be done. I have use this money transfer agencies before and I know the way they operate. They issue you the numbers immediately and not ask you to log on to a website to retrieve that. Just get to their website www.moneygram.com or www.westernunion.com and find the agent location closest to you. Then you'll simply ask the person to make us of it to send it. After this you would send me the necessary information that I'll send to the person that would pull it and send it to the diplomat the same day and within 1or 2 hours after necessary documentation like I was told by the diplomat he would be out.

Please my good friend do not let anyone deceive you that you'll retrieve the payment number online that is not how they work. I still would like to see the people who did that M7CN secure when I am back.

Write me back in the next one hour to let me know if you understood what I just wrote and I would give you the information you would use to make the payment with the necessary detail and we would be through with this today.

Waiting to hear from you.

Sgt.

me wrote:
Hi Sgt Jones,

No I have not made it home yet. There was a terrible snow storm here in New York and most of the roads are closed because a lot of car accidents happened, and the roads are covered in ice.
I am hoping they will remove all the snow quickly so I can leave.

Sgt Jones, in the town where I live there is no Western0nion or Moneygr*m. The nearest ones are several hundred miles away, and they are in towns where I do not know anyone to help me.

I am wondering if they froze my bank account because they suspected that I was the one trying to steal money from the Wells Fargo account? I hope not.

I really want to go home.
Am getting really depressed here in New York.

lad wrote:
SinceHello xxxx,

Okay I hope you make it home today or tomorrow. As regards the account it's not you. It was what happened sometime ago and not because of this. It was a security the owner placed on the account and thats all nothing big about it.

As regards the Money Gr*m agents all you need is log in to the website and go to agent location and uses your zip code to find the nearest agent. They are all around you. Maybe because you have not used them before. Just use your zip code and you'll find the nearest agent. Please just get someone who will make the payment for you and we would be through with all this. I still want you to tell the person that if they don't give him or her the transaction numbers immediately then the transaction should not hold. All the person need do is ask but I know it won't be like that as long as it's the agent location that you got from their website. They give instant Reference number for one to be able to pull the fund.

Let me know when you will leave New York? Also let me know when you get home and have someone who will make the payment on your behalf so that i can give you the information for the payment when you get home. Please try and leave immediately we can not suffer all this and not make it. It's not possible all we need so is believe in the American creed "Yes, We Can". Please move and let me know when you're home so I can give you the information for payment. We need to get the diplomat out ASAP and also get our fund secured.

I hope to red from you when you're home. Safe my good friend.

Regards,

Sgt.

me wrote:
Hi Sgt Jones,

I am not sure when they will have all the roads cleared of snow and ice so I can go home. Hopefully soon.

I live in a pretty small town so I am pretty sure that there isn't any Western 0nion or Moneygr*m store anywhere close by. I will be sure to look just to make sure though.

Sincerely

lad wrote:
xxxxx,

I heard what you said that you live in a small town and you sure there's non but remember what I told you that all you need do is put a zip code close to you and they would give you the nearest available Money Gr*m agent close to you. It must not be exactly your own town. When you go there and hand them the funds they would give you the reference number immediately.

I really hope the snow clears off soon so that you can leave. When do you think this snows would clear off for you to move?

I really want you back home so we can finish this things ASAP.

Sgt.

me wrote:
Sgt Jones,

I have finally made it home. The roads were still very icy and I had to drive very very slow so I wouldn't slide off the road.
There isn't any Western 0nions or Moneygr*m offices in my town. I have looked and asked around and nobody has ever heard of it.
This is a very small town Sgt Jones and we don't have a lot of the new stuff like they have in New York.

Sincerely

lad wrote:
Morningxxxxx,

I am happy that you have finally made it home and it's nice to hear that. I have not been able to check my email for a while now and that is the reason you have not heard from me. I got your message and that you do not have Money Gr*m or Western 0nion around you. I would like to have your zip code so that I can locate the nearest Money Gr*m or Western 0nion close to you. Like I told you it must not necessarily be your own town but there would definitley be one close to you. Just send me your zip code and I would locate several agents on their webite which I would copy and send to you so you can call them to know where exactly they are. We need to complete what we have started and I am hopeful that we would conclude it by tomorrow if only you would send me the zip code immediately.
I would give you the information for payment when I am sending you the agents where you ca make the payment. I'm on the system all through today.

Hope to read from you my good friend.

Sgt.

me wrote:
Hi Sgt Jones,

My zip code here is xxxxx.
I went to my bank and spoke with them on why they froze my account and they told me that the Wells Fargo account had been flagged for fraud or something to that nature. They are keeping my account frozen until they resolve that I didn't have anything to do with it.
They are saying that I may have to talk to the Police about it before they will un-freeze it.

Sincerely

He literally sends me a copied and pasted list of like 120 WU outlets.. Rolling Eyes
lad wrote:
Hello xxxx
I just read your email and I'm surprised to hear that the account was marked for fraud because what the owner told me was that someone try to steal form the account and I guess that was the reason the account had security on it, the person never succeeded in doing that and that was the reason the account was placed on security. Hey this does not have to do with us and I really do not know why they're disturbing you about it because it happened long ago. Tell them that has nothing to do with you. We need to concentrate on concluding our own deal so that the fund can be secured today or tomorrow. We need to conclude this today and make sure that you get the fund secured ASAP.

Please below is the information of the nearest Western 0nion agent closest to you where you can make the payment today:

Make the payment today with this information:

Senders Name:

Receiver's Name: xxxxxx

M7CN: It would be issued to you by the agent immediately you finish making the payment.

Remember to send me the following after the payment:

Sender's Names:

I would be expecting to read from you later today with the informations.

Regards,

Sgt.

me wrote:
Hi Sgt Jones,

I found the one Western Union outlet that was kind of close by.
I have been looking over this slip they gave me but I am not seeing any M7CN number anywhere on the slip.
This is very confusing.

Sincerely

lad wrote:
Hello xxx,

It is a ten digit number and just ask the person to show it to you so that you can send it to me immediately with the other details I asked after you've finished making the payment. I would be expecting it all.

Remember to send me the following after the payment:

Sender's Names:

Thanks
Sgt.

me wrote:
Hi Sgt Jones,

The man at the Western 0nion just gave me a slip. But I'm not seeing any ten digit number anywhere on it.
Should I just scan it and send it to you? I'm not sure what I'm looking at on this receipt.

Sincerely

lad wrote:
Hello xxxxx,

I think you should send me the scanned copy of the slip so that I can see it for myself and you should equally call the Western 0nion office agent where you made the transaction to ask them to tell you what the digit number is. They are supposed to issue it to you immediately after the payment. Probably you never asked when you made the payment. I would be expecting the scanned copy and I think you should call the agent too.

Sgt.

I send him a copy of the slip, and sure enough! There's an M7CN S3cure sticker over the top of the M7CN number! Very Happy

me wrote:
Hi Sgt Jones,

I don't remember asking for any number. I just told them that I needed these funds to get to the lady in Texas as quickly as possible.
I did as you said and called but the Western 0nion representative there just told me that all the pertinent information is on the receipt. So I'll just attach the scan.
My scanner is kind of old, so let me know that you received it ok and it isn't too blurry.

Sincerely

He's kind of dense, and wants me to call them again. Or maybe he's just in denial.
lad wrote:
Hello xxxxx,

I saw the scan and it was clear but I could not see the money transfer control number. Please call them again or better still go there so that they can show it to you. Without it the fund can not be retrieved.

I would be ecpecting the M7CN( Money Transfer Control Number) in your next email.

Sgt.

me wrote:
Sgt Jones,

I just got off the phone with Western 0nion. They told me that the M7CN code is usually printed in the top right hand corner of the receipt.
You might have more experience with these things then I do.

Sincerely

lad wrote:
xxxxxxx,

I have check and could not see it. Please go and meet them and tell them that we could not see it. It supposed to be very clear. Go and get it from them now. We do not have time we need to conclude our business so that the diplomat would deliver the funds. Please go now.

Sgt

me wrote:
Hi Sgt Jones,

I just got home from arguing with the Western 0nion people. They apparently have my name on file and will not release any funds to the lady in Texas until she completes the M7CN S3cure process. I can see now that there is a label in the top right corner of the reciept that says that.

I am getting really tired of this Sgt Jones, I feel like they are treating me like I'm a criminal.

Sincerely

lad wrote:
Morning xxxxxx,

I gotyour email and I really have not seen where western 0nion ask one to do that process. Like you know earlier we tried and it never work. If they can give it to you so that you'll complete it in their office with your laptop then that would be fine so that they would see it themselves. They are really supposed to give it to you right away.

I am sorry that I really had to put you through all this but we are almost completing this. I told you earlier to use someone else to make the payment and not you.You went ahead to do it yourself. Please my friend tell them to help you do it in their office so that you'll all see it. If they wouldn't then they should give you your fund and then you give it to someone else tomake the payment and I'll look for someone else to retrieve it,that is I'll give you another name for the payment.

Please just do your best and see what you can do.

Thanks
Sgt.

me wrote:
Sgt Jones,

I just came back from the Western 0nion office.
They did in fact demonstrate that the process could be finished. The showed me on another customer's Login ID though. As you know, I can't do this on my laptop because it is too old.
I know that you told me to find someone else to do it, but there was nobody available to drive all the way to Western Union and do it for me. I live in a very small town and most of these people are old and do not ever leave their houses.
Western 0nion has emailed me the login ID, could you have the lady in Texas try and retrieve the M7CN code?
Sgt Jones, they refuse to just "give" us the M7CN code. We have to either complete the S3curity shi3ld process or the M7CN S3cure process. They are now holding $5,000 of mine total. I have argued with them a lot, to the the point where they called the police. The police came and told me to leave or I would be arrested.

I know you don't want to do this process anymore, but there really is no other way that we can retrieve the M7CN code. I am thinking that maybe something was wrong with the computer you were using. You should ask the lady in Texas should do it

lad wrote:
Morning xxxxxxx,

Thanks for your effort. I really do not know how to thank you enough with all you have done as regards this transaction and to tell you the truth I am very greatful for all the effort you have put into this. Right now I would want you to email me again the last one for the M7CN secure code and the new one you were given so that I'll see what I can do about it. But I know I have tried my best before and the lady in Texas has equally done that too. Please send me the Security shield process and the one they just gave you.

Like I told you before it seems so easy when you start but at last it just would not work again but let me give it a try again. Also send me the one that you told me needed my information so that I would see if I can open it from another computer. I am wondering the kind of information they need from me. I would fill but would never reveal anything personal to them because this fund is from IRAQ.

I have tried all I could to see that this fund gets to this stage and I know you have equally done your best too. Anyway just send them to me again. Please send me the Security shield process and the one they just gave you.

Please use another computer to try it on your side so that whoever gets it it would make it easier for both of us . We would complete what we started. Thanks alot and I am greatful.

Expecting to read from you.

Regards,
Sgt.

me wrote:
Hi Sgt Jones,

Here is the ID for this thing.
Please Jones, if you have some problems please try doing it on a different computer or have the woman in Texas do it. I am thinking that you had problems earlier because you are maybe using an Army computer and their security programs make it difficult, or maybe your Internet is not so good in Iraq.
I will have to call Western 0nion and find the other ID's that they gave me. I will get them to you as soon as I have them.

Sincerely

lad wrote:
Hello xxxxxx,

I got it and I have sent it to the person that would help out with it since you said probably my computer or internet could be the problem. As soon as it is done I would let you know. I still want you to equally do the same on your own part. Try and see if someone can help you retrieve it from their system. How ever gets it first should let the other know.

I really do not know why we have to go through this because someone told me he was sent some fund using western union recently and they never went through this process. Is this the new one?

Please even if you have to give someone 10 0r 20 dollars to help you retrieve the numbers from the M7CN s3cure site then do it. We have both suffered alot and I really do not know what the diplomat would be going through now. Please keep trying on your end by using another internet and make sure you're two when you do it so that you'll be sure and not make mistakes.

Thanks

Sgt.

me wrote:
Hi Sgt Jones,

I will send it to my niece who is in college. She might be able to help, she is pretty smart.

I honestly do not know anything about the Western 0nion Jones, I never had heard of it before you told me about it. The only way that I ever transfered money was by either wiring it or just mailing a check.
From what the people at the Western 0nion office were saying though, I guess they are going to start implementing this until all the Western Unions use the Secure site. Seems like just a pain in the ass to me. Why doesn't everyone just use banks and checks instead.

Let me know when the lady in Texas gets the code so that I can rest easy.

Stay safe

Your friend

lad wrote:
Hello xxxxxx,

I have not heard from her yet and I really hope she would be able to do it soon. Did you try on your part to see if you can retrieve from another internet or ask someone to help. We just need to get this thing done. I really do not understand why they have to do that. What I know about is issueing the M7CN directly and not this process. Please try on your end to see it you can get someone to help you retrieve the M7CN from another internet or computer. I would let you know if the lady in Texas is able to get it.

me wrote:
Hi Sgt Jones,

I am glad to hear from you. I always worry for your safety when I don't hear from you.

I sent the login information to my niece who is at the university of Pennsylvania, but I haven't heard back from her yet.
I called the Western Union people today and they told me that the process hadn't been completed yet. So I guess the lady in Texas hasn't tried yet either.
I wish that I could do more to help with this, but there really just isn't anyone here that I am friends with that will help.
Most of my town's residents are very old and don't use computers unfortunately.

Keep trying to get ahold of the lady in Texas and I will keep trying to get a hold of my niece.

Lad logs, clicks ONE BOX and quite.. Rolling Eyes
lad wrote:
xxxxxx,

I read from her that she could not get it and that she has never heard of one going online to get the M7CN before and this actually surprises me because she sent some fund to someone just some few days back about US$5,000 and they never asked her to use this method but rather gave the reference number thats M7CN directly to her so I'm still surprised about this whole thing and not really happy. I hope your niece actually gets it done on her side and send it to you soon.

Can you take time to go to another western 0nion office from the ones I listed and sent you and pretend as if you want to send funds and ask them what the requirement is and if the person is supposed to get the M7CN immediately. Just act as if you don't know about it so that you'll hear what they have to say and then tell me what you were told. Also ask them if you can collect your fund if the fund is not sent and if you can call it back yourself. This is all what I know. Just try it and tell me what you came up with.

We would get through this together. It's just trying times but I actually know good things don't come easy.

Hope to read from you later.

me wrote:
Hi Sgt Jones,

I have contacted Western 0nion multiple times over the last few weeks Jones. I am not sure what else I am supposed to ask them here. I ask the same questions over and over and they always give me the same answer. "The s3cure process must be completed."
When I called them yesterday they told me that nobody has even accessed the S3cure site and tried to complete the process yet. I am not sure what the lady in Texas told you, but if she told you that she tried then she is lying to you.

I am afraid that I no longer know what to do here Sgt Jones. I don't want to give them any more of my money so that they can just put it into a fraud account and make me wait months until they send it back to me, IF they ever send it back to me.

Sincerely

lad wrote:
xxxxxx,

I tried contacting them myself and it was not possible from their website so I would ask someone to call their number to verify for me why they have to ask us to go through this process of completing the s3cure process and not issueing the M7CN immediately.

Did you contact your niece to know if she tried getting it?

I would foward you whatever I get from them.

Sgt.

me wrote:
Hi Sgt Jones,

I have already contacted them many times Sgt Jones. Their customer service isn't much help at all.
The reasoning behind the process I guess is to try and filter out criminals and terrorists. At least that is what the Western Union people told me.

My niece isn't able to help with the process because she's too busy with her school work, she won't be free to aid us with anything until summer.

Sincerely

lad wrote:
xxxxxx,

I tried contacting the customer service but I was not able from my computer and I asked someone to call them for me which he did but was not able to speak with someone because it's a programmed information that was on it. I actually asked you to check somewhere else to confirm the immediate issue of M7CN but you're not willing to do so now. Well I understand why. I am sorry for the stress that I have put you through and you'll not want to put through another one. Right now we have your funds with them and we need to get it out firstly. Secondly we need to get the diplomat out and lastly we need to get our fund secured because we have both put in our best and I am not giving up on it. I almost lost my life in the process of trying to get this fund out. I lost some other good friends too who actually helped me to see that I get this to this level to militants here.

My good friend if only you would listen to me again and try go to another western 0nion outlet to make verification. I still see people send funds without go through those process from the verification I have made and I really would not know how to do this because like I told you earlier the process is very difficult. If you know someone that can help us do it then better because we can not wait till summer when your niece would be free. I am not happy that they are holding your personal fund, the diplomat, holding our business and also suffering us.

All you need do now is go to another outlet and ask them questions please just do this for us.

This is what you ask them:

1.Can you make fund transfer now and someone would collect it instantly?
2. Do they issue M7CN immediately so that the person can pick it up immediately
3. Can you retrieve your fund immediately after sending the fund.
4. How long would it take for you to get back your fund if it's not cashed.

Questions 2 and 3 seem redundant to me...

If you do this this I think you would get a better answer.

Go also to the place you sent the last one and tell them that the person refused to do those process and you want your fund back. You need to get it back or they should assist you in their office to see that you are able to retrieve it in their presence right there in their office with either your laptop or theirs.

I believe thers is no place where you make payment and once they're not able to deliver it then they should hand it back without delay.

We would get through this it's just a matter of time.

Sgt.

me wrote:
Hi Sgt Jones,

I am happy that you are safe over there in that horrible war zone.

Yes, their customer service line is very very tedious and I have called and been put "on hold" for very long periods of time.
Sgt Jones, it's not that I am unwilling to be of any help any more, it's just that there doesn't seem to be any other option than to use the M7CN S3cure site at this point. But you are unwilling to use it any more, and I don't know anyone other than my niece who could be of any assistance here.

I have asked them all the questions that you stated in your email and they always give me the same answers my friend. I have argued with them countless times, to the point where they almost had me arrested.

It may be possible for someone to issue a payment immediately. But not for me.
You will remember the first time I tried they told me that because it was being used for an official payment I had to go through the S3cure process.
They now have my name and ID in their computer and must automatically assume that I am trying to send money to the Diplomat. Consequently, they keep sending me to the S3cure site. Western Union requires you show an ID when you use their services, so there is no way around this my friend. They now have me flagged because I have some funds "being held" in their fraud account for investigation.
They told me that it could take 6 weeks for those funds to be released back to me, Unless the S3cure process was completed.

They will not issue the M7CN immediately. I have told them that the Secure process is shit and is too difficult, but they just told me that it is a simple process and if it is not completed, the funds will be put into a fraud account for further investigation.

Am not sure what to do anymore Sgt Jones. I feel so bad for the Diplomat being stuck in that horrible city. But everything I do to help just backfires and gets ruined.

Sincerely

Here's where we basically start arguing.
lad wrote:
xxxxx,

That was the reason I asked you to give the fund to someone to help you make the payment because they already flagged you down on there computer. I wished you used someone else like I told you when you got back home. Nothing is too late anyway!

The reason I asked you to go to the place with your laptop and do it in their presence is so that they can see for themselves that you have tried to complete it yourself and it's not working then maybe they would decide to help you do it themselves and give the M7CN.

I know you're willing to help out and also committed to see us through this but we have to do all we can so they can see that we have tried getting the number themselves and not come and telling them it never worked. If I was around I would have done it in their office. The last one you sent me before this actually took me about 2 day to try and complete and I can't possibly explain what I saw. So just take the time go to their office and try do it there so that they can see it that you made the effort.

Please xxxxxx, I am really sorry if I have put you through so many stress. We would get through it and somehow things would start working soon. Just do this and let them see what we mean. When you're going please make sure you find a celotape, pencil and plane paper to number the boxes vertically and horizontally so that you can do it fast and also with accuracy. This would make it easier. I have done it before but it just fails towards the end even when I never made mistake maybe it's a programme form their computer.

I need you to get your fund back if they see it's not working. The time you tried payment in New York it was with another name xxxxxxx. I don't see why they should still think you paying to the diplomat. Let them know you not making payment to the diplomat again. Moreover the diplomat is a man.

Please try your best my good friend. I really appreciate and I know we would have all this to laugh at when we would have secured the fund and popping champaign.

Sgt.

me wrote:
Sgt Jones,

I know what you told me to do Jones, there was just no possible way to do that. The only Western 0nion is several miles away from my town and in a town where I do not know anybody. I had no friends there to ask to do it for me.
Jones I cannot go into that Western 0nion anymore there. They banned me from the property and I can get arrested if I go back. It wouldn't matter anyways because my laptop will not allow me to log on to the S3cure site.
I already had them demonstrate the process on one of their own computers there Sgt Jones, and they managed to finish the process in about 30 minutes. That is why I was thinking that there was something wrong with your system. Maybe it is too old like mine.

I know that we will all look back on this and laugh some day, but right now it is very frustrating.

Sincerely

Aaaaaaaaaand he drops me! Laughing
I guess I was just a combination of my character being really dumb and him being really lazy.

On to the next mangler victim!
Very Happy

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

pony pony pony
Star

Last edited by blah on Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
CowboyBuck
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
For some reason it didn't post all of this bait.
Should I have broken it up into a couple chunks?

Yes, there is a size limit on posts, somewhere around 50kb of text.
I have had to break up some of my "publish" baits.

Smile

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money

Last edited by CowboyBuck on Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a textbook straight bait - and a perfect lesson in how to wring the MOST lad frustration out of M7CN S3cure! This should be a sticky in Eater U, I swear. AWESOME baiting. You could totally feel his frustration, as he spent untold hours fighting with those annoying little boxes. Beautiful!

The only upsetting part about the bait is hearing how many times he, and obviously his buddies, are actually getting real payments from WU and MG. Evil or Very Mad Just makes me want to bait them all the more!

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I guess this lad hasn't had enough yet.
I honestly thought this bait was over.

Just got this in my email box..

lad wrote:
xxxxx,

How are you today. I am just checking my email after a very long time because I had an injury when we were on a mission though I lost some colleague in the process but I thank God I am still safe and alive today.. How have you been my good friend I hope all is alright with you?

Back to where we were I am still thinking the best possible way to get that M7CN form the M7CN s3cure site and really have not been able to come up with something right now. I was thinking if you collected the fund if you could send it to your niece to make the payment on your behalf since you're not been given the M7CN because of what happened in New York. With your niece making the payment for you, I think they would give it to her. I would have want you to use your friend to make the payment but you seem not to have some around you like you're sounding and I would also still want this to be very private between the two of us, okay. Whoever is doing it on your behalf I would need the zip code to get the nearest Money Gr4m or western 0nion agent. Let me know if this is a better idea.

I would excpect to read from you today but it's late here right now and so I would reply it tomorrow when I come online again.

Have a good day my good friend.

Sgt.

So I replied.
me wrote:
Dear Jones,

Thank God you are ok! I was very badly worried for your safety! I thought you had died my friend, I am overjoyed to hear from you!
Perhaps you should give one of your friends my contact details in case anything ever happens to you again.

As far as my niece goes, I am not sure if she will be able to assist us or not Jones. She is very busy with her schooling and also doing things that young women do in their free time. She is my brother's daughter. Before he died, he asked that I keep an eye on her because she was turning into a woman of loose morals like her mother was. Because of that, she kind of avoids me. I will send her a message and ask her if she could help us though.
But the real problem is that Western 0nion isn't going to release those funds back to me for many more weeks unless the process is completed. You will remember that they told me that they were putting the funds into a fraud account and that I would be unable to access them for a long time.

They are not easy people to deal with Sgt Jones. Were you ever able to get the lady in Texas to aid you in this? I believe that login ID is still valid.

Your friend

pony pony pony
Star
AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I'm baiting this guy as well. Same story + character. Guess I can't use . Heh

Safari Magnus: Lagos --> Cotonou
Safari Benjamin: Accra --> Monrovia
Safari Mustafa: Banjul --> Dakar
Safari Steve & Santos: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift & Ubochie: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift: Johannesburg --> Harare
Safari John: Accra --> Abidjan
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic