SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Strange - lad doesn't complain too much when I delay payment

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

typical job offer lad, he loved my cv even though I never sent one and of course I get offered the job and passed over to an agency who need fees for 'the documents' - so the agency have had the run around with crappy attachments, failed MG's, m7cn s3cure, form filling etc. and I finally get a bank account out of them and whilst I'm waiting for Alan to weave his magic the original lad keeps chasing me for updates and 'threatening' to drop the job offer, like that's ever going to happen, so I fire off

capstan

no no i am still wanting the work i half the bank detail from the agency but i have a frend who is in trouble and needs some money to help her so I need to help her first she is a very old frend

L4dy Elsie

I was expecting a load of grief/grovelling but got back

Hello L4dy Elsie
Okay but make sure what ever you are doing should be very fast i have tried my best to secure your position for you and also try your possible best to make sure the money is sent to them as soon as possible.though i am very sorry about your friend situation but you have to understand that i also have some requirement to meet up by the company, so i would like you to help me to help you so we you can come down here to start up training here also,can you send me your size details of your body length for our company uniform?i hope you understand.i reserve my comment and hope to hear from you soon.
Capt.B3njamin

which rather took me by surprise

it looks like I'll be spending the next week firing off strange measurements and requesting sketches of uniforms

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did your friend lose her wallet in Lagos, where she was traveling for charity work? Wink

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^good idea, only she lost it to a love lad, scum of the earth, I wonder if he'll agree

Christ it never rains but it pours I, well another I, was on my way from Atlanta to Dubai via Mumbai with $15,000 for my ATM card and you'll never guess what happened

St3ven

I have been robbed and I'm now stuck in this cesspit don't worry I am ok just some thieving arsehole has stolen my travel documents.
I got to the airport with plenty of time to spare checked in and locked my hand luggage away and went for a Pizza up on the mezzanine when I finished that I went for a wander and ended up in the Bombay Blue Bar I'd only had one soft drink, I don't drink alcohol, and went into the washroom and placed my travel folder on the floor next to me and it was whilst I was sat there that this hand snaked under from the next cubicle and stole my travel folder which contained my passport and boarding card and other bits and pieces. Of course by the time I exited the thief was long gone, I immediately contacted airport security but all I could tell them was it was a brown arm and hairy, no one else in the Blue Bar had noticed anything out of the ordinary so nothing to go on. I'm now sat in security waiting for someone to turn up from the American embassy God I hate this dump of a country anyway there is no way I can make it to Dubai now, I am so sorry I hope you have not yet left for the airport

Chip

I can't get to him and I'm stuck in Mumbai with $15,000 will he bite?

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic