SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

PLEASE HELP ME ABOUT THIS E-MAIL SCAM/SPAM

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
poor_lady88
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good Day everyone..

Pls help me on what to do... huhuhu.. i'm very nervous now and anxious..

this is my story.. someone emailed me about FUND that may be transfer to me.. same story with other victims... I had a doubt b4.. but i dont know dat as email passes by, replies here and there, I HAVE GIVEN MY REAL ADDRESS... after which, i checked her address on google.. and right then and there, there were many victims of that SCAM as i should call it..

What will I do since i've given my exact home address??? PLEASE HELP ME... I Don't want to be killed or what if ever I quit with our conversation.. huhuhuhu.. help people.. please...

Thank you so much guys..
Marthataran
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am sure someone with better advice will be along shortly, but ...

1. Drop all contact with these people, do not answer any more emails. If they have your phone number and ring, hang up. It is very unlikely that they will continue with the scam.

2. Visit our sister site scamwarners.com and give all the details you have. This can help other people in the same position you are in. You will also get better help as we aim here to engage with scammers and waste thier time, rather than avoid them.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Relax. You are perfectly safe.

The scammers expect some of their victims to realise that they are being scammed and to stop responding. They will not get angry and they will not get violent. You do not need to fear for your physical safety whatsoever.

Here on 419eater we try as hard as we can to get the scammers angry, and that is why we tell people not to give out any real information. Even then there is little real danger.

Congratulations on realising that it was a scam before you lost money. Now you should take a moment to consider what else you may have given the scammers - a copy of your passport or driver's license? Bank details? Then get in touch with the issuing authorities and get their advice.

Also be aware that now the scammers have your email address, you will probably get more scams coming in. Among which may be some that offer to arrest the scammers. This will be the same scammer gang trying a new scam where you pay money to get people arrested.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi poor_lady88, and welcome here. The others have given you good advice. Just ignore the scammer and he will lose interest in you.

Perhaps you will want to learn a little more about how the scams work. Our sister site www.scamwarners.com has information that helps people identify scams.

I'm glad you are safe.

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor lady has posted on scamwarners, I've answered her on there.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic