SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad has "FIXED" the UK National Lottery

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is something completely different....

The Lad works at the UK National Lottery office and he knows what numbers are next out of the magic bubble. He just needs my name to play the lottery...or is it my credit card...anyway, his kid is sick too.

Quote:
HTTP; Mon, 23 Feb 2009 03:40:27 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.7.289.1
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 03:40:27 -0800 (PST)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: From UK national Lotto..
To: [email protected]
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1317887543-1235389227=:52490"

Hello,

My Name is 4lfred G3orge L3onard, An American Citizen; I was born on JUNE 10 1963,at 4 More London Riverside London SE1 2AU , London, UK. I am the personal secretary to the controller of UK national lottery.Please I am having a big problem now, I have a 6yrs old daughter who has leukemia, a disease of the blood, and she needs a bone marrow transplant or she will die.

Please I am only asking for your help and you will benefit from it also. As an insider with National Lotto, working as the personal secretary to the controller of the lotto, I want you to send me your name so that I can play the lotto in your name, I have seen the numbers that are going to win, and the numbers are in his secret data system in the office.

The National lotto is an online entry with credit card anywhere you are with your name and address ,you will pay with credit card .all I want you to do to me is to send me the name to play with and I will send you the numbers I played.

I will be playing the game with my credit card in your name and the winnings will be shared 50/50 between us, Or if you want me to send you the numbers to play then you let me know, but all am saying to you is to send me name and address to play it myself here with my Credit Card and I will send you the numbers to keep, immediately the results are released they will contact you for payment as the oversea winner and the money will be shared between us.

Please if you are not interested do get back to me so that I can know what else to do in time, If you want I will send you my International passport, Social Security Number, Driver License and Birth Certificate; I am waiting for your reply. The lotto can be played with 19.96 pounds, or 250 pounds but the win is going to be from 2 million GBP or more than that.

Remember that I am the one going to play it in your name with my credit card; I just want to front you for this, because I need this money to save the life of my little daughter.

Thanks and I wait for your answer

Alfred George Leonard
Secure: [email protected](Reply only to this email box for safety)

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, that's a new twist. I love it that he was born in the UK, but he's an American citizen (how'd THAT happen?), and now is apparently back in the UK and working for the lottery. Oh, and to top it off, English is clearly his second language. Evidently he gets around!

This is a good one...I'd bait him if I didn't have too many baits going on already.

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I always thought it was a fix.

I heard our President 'The Queen' was scheduled to pick the numbers out of the little tombola this week. Ask him if she's in on the scam?

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic