SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Another lad who is very deserving of our affection

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The most wise Ima wrote;
Quote:
Furthermore, Murry knows what he's doing. If this was information that he didn't want publically searchable, he'd not have posted it and/or would urge others not to post details.

Thank you and correct on all points Wink

@ Canadian, As soon as I get a chance I will pass the details along so they will be posted at Scamwarners for vics to find, I will let you know when they are there and once they are you can hide just your name and the lads email address, it would be very unusual for a lad to be searching on their own scripts.

In the meantime, keep your own baiting name away from public eyes.

@Kate,
After I have tended to this problem I may be able to spare a few moments for old times sake Wink

It started 6 nights ago under the light of a moon
I met a wonderful girl who made me swoon
We spent many a night full of lustfull passion
We even made love..

Just practicing Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
We spent many a night full of lustfull passion
We even made love..

You are perhaps hoping for me to find something to rhyme, perhaps compassion? ashen? mmmmm fashion!

Bingo, good idea, shop till I drop.

I still have your imaginary card, babe.

Shocked Laughing

But to business. > mail sent. Let the pain begin.

Twisted Evil

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I see google was once agian your friend Wink

Glad to hear you are having a go at the lad, he certainly does deserve a lashing Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Canadian419
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I never doubted you once Murry.

@Kate

Can't wait 'till I hear what your going to do... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts 10+ Mortar x6
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know exactly what I would like to do to the lad.

Think mole grips and soft dangly objects.

Twisted Evil

Quote:
You mailed my works address, but outgoing mails are monitored. So I am replying from home.
I am William, single aged 42 and live and work in the UK.

Just a basic start, but it is lad weekend so maybe a reply Monday. If no bite then another character with a new addy make another attempt. Will stagger and might even triplebait this one.

Never tried a threesome. More scope to mess about and inflict pain and waste more of his time.

Wink

Note FAIP - lads are most likely male, they use photos of women that are as fake as my funds they crave.

Laughing

Goat
Canadian419
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The first 2 or 3 emails are just scripts (more than likely the first 20), doubt their even read. I usually start to fill story on the 3rd. Get's them off script faster. What is "FAIP"? I would post all the pics if you want. It's unreal, those things are more fake than Michael Jacksons Nose. The pics are the same as in the thread that got me hooked from the get go.

EDIT: addition of pictures..If this is a blowout I'm so sorry, but this is what she sent me, I'm just posting what I received.

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

FAIP = For All Intents and Purposes (is generally used to compare two nonidentical acts or deeds)

The girl is a male and trying to fool me, whereas his <strike>victim</strike> torturer will be a girl pretending to be a male and trying to fool him.

Wink

She looks so delightful. I think I can hear the tinkle of wedding bells soon.

Twisted Evil Laughing

http://www.shrinkpictures.com/ Is a handy tool.

Goat
Canadian419
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

eh, I have photoshop CS3 I dont need that one, I'll shrink it on there if I need to. Very Happy I thought those bells were in my head Surprised Shocked

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you to both of you for baiting this piece of crap.

I have passed on loads of information and pictures to Ralph who has posted it up on Scamwarners here http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2059

Please continue to post any of the lads emails or email addresses you get and Ralph will add them to the Scamwarners thread

The original victim has also been directed to that information

Well done bow_down

I should also point out that I have removed the original search result as it did attract google searches on the email address and I have replaced the search result with the Scamwarners link that will not be picked up here.

Google may continue to pick it up for a day or so but from now on, please dont post the lads email addresses here without hiding it

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have received word that the victim has passed on some more details which has been added to the Scamwarners post, 2 more email addresses and another identity meaning more ways to bait this peice of crap Twisted Evil

The victim has advised that the scammer has tried to contact him again and he thanks you all for the work you are doing, well done everyone clapping

Canadian419
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Always here to help. I think I'll need to try for another email address, I think she spooked on me. I'll go again from her alternate. I haven't been in contact with her other than the last email I sent. (which I posted on here.)

EDIT: I'm a little impatient, she just returned my email, and already off script. I'm going at 2 email Addy's now, just twice the pain Twisted Evil

My Impatient setting of the hook...

Quote:

Goodmorning 3dn4,

I was wondering why the sudden silence? I thought we started to connect. Just thought I'd throw that out there. Talk to you later.

Regards,

C4r10s

Her Reply,

Quote:

Hello C4r10s,

Im very sorry for the past silence because i lost connection over here and just had it back.How are you doing and what have you been up to?You been busy?Well im still hoping to see the pictures you promised to send me and i hope soon.Hear from you soon.Take care and have a nice day.

Regards 3dn4

And My Latest Response.

Quote:

Good morning 3dn4,

Nice to hear from you, I'm glad you responded. The Internet is always going out here too, I swear they do it for fun. Well, I haven't been too busy, doing a lot of work around the house mainly. I was helping my neighbour, Agnes. She had her granddaughters cat stuck up in that old oak tree in the front lawn. Shes getting up there in age, so I'm always happy to lend a hand. Anyhow, I'll attach a photo of me. Have a good day.

Regards,

C4r10s

I'm going to not post headers anymore, since you've gotten the information from the first two, I'll post them if you request, but it will cut down on space.

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Still no reply to my first character. (mail did not bounce)

Second character ready to roll tomorrow.

Glad to see Canadian419 in his stride.

He has style, looks and money. Maybe I should bait him instead.

Twisted Evil Wink Laughing

Goat
Canadian419
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If she bites on my second character you can have him. Saves attempts and wont spook the Lad.
@Kate. You could try, but I'd have you wrapped around my finger before money even came up. Wink Wink

Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^All you need is a penis made out of chocolate that ejaculates money. Wink

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Good baiting Canadian,

Quote:
I'm going to not post headers anymore, since you've gotten the information from the first two

No, please dont bother with headers, the info from the first 2 emails is enough, if you have reason to believe the lad is on the move then let me know Wink

Canadian419
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Reaper Laughing Laughing Hahahaha

To everyone else, S(he)'s gotten back to me, Fredna is back on script...

This is her latest response
Quote:
Hello Carlos,

Its been nice and great hearing from you at last especially with your picture attached.How are you doing and what have you been up to?What do you do for a living and what really are you looking for?Do you usually use to come online sometimes because i really will love to get to know more about you if you can come online sometimes during the day for us to chat.I will look forward to your next email and i hope soon.Take care and have a nice time..

Regards Edna

And my reply
Quote:
Good Morning Edna,

I'm doing fine, As I said in my last email I had to remove a certain feline out of a tree. I told you already that I'm a graphic artist, But I've decided to take some time off, do some fixing up around the house, have an attempt on a life for myself. I'm usually online periodically throughout the day. We can chat wherever you would like. Although I only have MSN messenger. Well, I should be off. Have a great day.

Regards,

Carlos

UPDATE: I've got her on MSN. This is real good. Twisted Evil

UPDATE 2: I've chatted with Fredna on MSN messenger. He is in a cyber Cafe, and he had to go to his "Aunties". So it was pretty eventfull, I was falling for Her(Him) and I've requested more pictures for you Murry, to put on Scamwarners.com

UPDATE 3: My Latest Email.

Quote:
Hello there, I was happy about our little chat yesterday, hopefully we can talk again soon. I know you have sent me many photo's already of yourself. But Would I be wrong to ask for a few more? I have to say I'm very happy we had a chance to meet. Maybe one day you could come to California to see me. Well, I should be off, I will be on MSN again today. Hope to talk to you soon.

Regards,

Carlos

And Fredna's reply,

Quote:
Hello Carlos,

I was also delighted to chat with you online and will always love to be there with you if you will the time to be there..How are you doing and what have you been up to?Well its always nice to hear from you too and will send you some of my pictures very soon since you know the connection is very bad here and have to do it maybe tomorrow.And i read to much satisfacton that maybe i might one day come there for us to meet in real person and maybe more.Well what time again are you going to be online because i will love to talk more.I hope to hear from you soon.Take care and have a nice time..

Regards Edna

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice progress Canadian.

Will attempt another character tomorrow. Maybe you are eating up all the lad's time. Laughing Bravo!

The loving girl may fall for my charms after you wear him out and break his spirit. Twisted Evil

Quote:
With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The True North strong and free!

Very Happy

Goat
Canadian419
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Could be true, but mabye you just need to kick it up to my level Twisted Evil Wink

pfffft
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Any of you are welcome to "Tina Gray". I'm brand new here but have known about 419 scams for a long time. My post on tina (looks just like Claudett) is on the forum page, posted today.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My plate if fairly full. I'll give her a go once I lose a few russians.

EDIT: @Kate, I got her on my secondary account. if you want it I'll PM it to you. (the username and password)

Canadian419
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just an update, I'm still going with "her" she still hasn't brought up money, but I'm clearly "totally in love" with her. *sorry for the double post, just thought the vic would like an update*.

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry for not paying closer attention to this one.

After a quick skim it seems you have done a great job here Canadian, I will go back and read through again to make a report for ths original Victim, last I heard he is doing well, very much aware of scams now and thankful for what you have done for him here.

Well done clapping

MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

By your help,I believe there is coming a kind of punishment to that scammer.
The victim is feeling better by every post he read.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic