SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The great charity scam *dolla chops aplenty*

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Betty is going to fight the fight for a couple more days. It is not in her nature to give up so easily. Plus, she thinks that Raphael is an annoying twerp that only got hired on at the church because his dad is a wealthy donor; she is not going to let him push her around.

She isn't worried though since she fully expect the Bishop to side with her.

Closed lad accounts x 5

"And as a dedicated christain lawyer,I believe in truth,transparency,sincerity, honesty love and total democracy anywhere,any place, at any time in my life." 4maechi 0bi
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Absolutely! Call her on the lie, let the acrimonious accusations fly, then Betty will runnoft with the funds....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Meanwhile, the lad's head will nearly explode with all of the drama. Perhaps a nice vacation would be just what he needs.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Howard has reminded Betty that this is his money that we're talking about. This should set Betty off even more, and also hints at safari.

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I noticed that deft insertion of the idea. Nice work!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, the Bishop has spoken and that is all Betty needed.

Betty will not be in her office tomorrow. She is calling in sick. Tomorrow, she will send a brief note of concession to all involved and will promise to transfer the funds to our African brethren first thing Wednesday morning. She has misplaced the bank account information and needs it sent again (maybe we'll get a 3rd account Twisted Evil ). Come Wednesday morning she will not show up at the office; Betty will be gone forever. All of the money from the church account will be gone with her. You will also get a phone call from the church in Little Winging to tell you that Lando has also mysteriously disappeared along with all of the funds from their accounts.

On Friday you can all expect a taunting e-mail from Betty as she begins her new life as a jetsetting world traveler. She plans on taunting you from various exotic locales as long as the money she stole keeps her living comfortably. She will send pictures so that you can see how your money is being spent. First stop, Jamaica! Cool

Closed lad accounts x 5

"And as a dedicated christain lawyer,I believe in truth,transparency,sincerity, honesty love and total democracy anywhere,any place, at any time in my life." 4maechi 0bi
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent, I'd like to see a third account closed.

csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Betty has officially absconded with all of the funds in the church donations account. Her lover, Lando, has left the clergy to join her. He drained the account in Little Winging. Between them they have taken over $500,000 in church funds.

Betty will contact you on Friday from Jamaica to fill you in on the details of how and why she took the money.

I would recommend that you spend tomorrow wondering where Betty is and why she hasn't returned to the office as promised. I think a day or two of utter confusion is in order. Twisted Evil

You should've been nicer to Betty!

Closed lad accounts x 5

blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Betty sounds like a real snatch! Laughing

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, of course, they will be eligible for the next funding cyle. We will all feel so poorly about the miney being stolen.. Twisted Evil

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think Howard will feel sorry for the lad and direct the board to send someone to personally deliver the funds outside of the usual church channels. Howard has tons and tons of money, that's why he hasn't noticed Betty's embezzlement until this most recent incident.

csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

dr stephen williams wrote:
Well, of course, they will be eligible for the next funding cyle. We will all feel so poorly about the miney being stolen.. Twisted Evil

I would think that the funding board is going to much more focused on the paperwork process in response to Betty's years of embezzlement. I wouldn't be surprised if there is a whole host of new forms created in response to the recent scandal.

BTW, with Betty gone you are going to need a new secretary. I think you should transfer Ms. Sage Anne Habermas to the main office. She currently works at the church in Hogsmeade. She is much easier to work with than Betty. Her only real problems are her forgetfulness and her lack of familiarity with church protocol. She often promises things and then A) forgets to follow through and/or B) gets admonished by church officials for making promises that she cannot keep.

Closed lad accounts x 5

csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

blah wrote:
^^^

Betty sounds like a real snatch! Laughing

All Betty wanted was a little respect. Is that too much to ask?

Closed lad accounts x 5

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Respect? This wouldn't be Betty would it? Laughing

BTW, here's another lad I'd like to work in: [email protected]

csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got bank account #3.

Another one bites the dust!

Closed lad accounts x 5

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweet, get them csu! This lad ran into the wrong bunch of baiters. Laughing

dunwright
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

sir scam alot wrote:

Methinks this lad may not have quite figured out where the hell Abeche is, but he may reconsider. According to this site, Abeche sounds like a wonderful place to visit: http://www.world66.com/africa/chad/abeche

And this quote has to be a baiter:
Quote:
There is one on Hospital Rd., It is the ONLY one on Hospital Rd.. If you ask where one is be sure to ask for the ONLY one on Hospital Rd. Cafeteria also provides accommodation for strangers (unless you plan on staying for more than 90-days, ask your driver for a place to stay).
I about spit coffee everywhere when I saw that.

im new to posting here (been a reader for a while though) and seen this on page 14 (still catching up in this thread) and recognised the quote immediately lol it was posted in the thread of the safari j0j0be@n ran with the lad @d@mu (truly wonderful safari that one Very Happy)
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So, tomorrow R will send off a WTF email wondering where Betty went....

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, Abeche is/was the Holy Grail of safaris. From what I know it's been done 4 times at the most. 2x by the TWA.T baiters, once by Reaper and once by our gang.

Jojobean is my inspiration when it comes to safaris and I hope one day surpass him.

Glad to hear you have enjoyed our lads and their misery, I know I sure as hell have.

BTW, if you think these lads were low, wait until you see what we have coming.

csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

dr stephen williams wrote:
So, tomorrow R will send off a WTF email wondering where Betty went....

I would expect a pissy e-mail from R. Betty hates him worst of all.

Closed lad accounts x 5

dunwright
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

finally finished reading the rest of it...im hoping to one day give baiting a go myself and get me some nice tropheys like statues or something Laughing

cant wait to see whats coming up Very Happy *grabs the biggest bag of popcorn around, sits down on the ever so comfey beanbag and waits in anticipation*
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

sir scam alot wrote:
BTW, if you think these lads were low, wait until you see what we have coming.

I can't wait to see! Laughing Great baiting by all involved!!

SSA wrote:
Jojobean is my inspiration when it comes to safaris and I hope one day surpass him.

Now that jojo has retired, you just may have a chance, eh? I think he has 51 Safari ?

Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is this a new bank account sent in? I forget, hahah, so if someone can check and then report it, that would be great.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm going to throw this out here, but, and no offence to the great baiters who have done this, Abeche is so... last year. I hear the new Abeche this season is Liberia. Liberia, where our lad has a pretty good chance of being executed by a 9 yo child soldier, is a great travel destination... though things have calmed down recently.

There is a $imba Camp in Liberia, and we can get our lad on a flight when he gets to Monrovia. If Howard is having a meeting with other churches.... we could ask them all to come, cc a list of "African pastors", so that he will be meeting other applicants.

Sacred Heart could have economic problems, plus the new rigorous paperwork could make the process take a long time, so... Howard could become impatient, and convene a meeting of churches.....

Liberia also has the advantage of being REALLY far away, and, talk about stredded in hash conditions...

Any thoughts on Liberia?

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, Abeche has been done. It's greatest selling point was how far from anything it is. However, the thought of our lad being shot by a child soldier is delightful to me. Liberia is more accessible than Goma, Congo at the moment.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic