SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ethical Dilemma

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been baiting this lad for a couple weeks now. He thinks he's getting a big donation for joining my church and getting a tattoo. Well, the dilemma is that they lad fell for this completely and can not live with what he has done. He has confessed to his crimes and admitted he was a scammer!!!! He has answered all questions willingly---he still wants to become a member of my church.

My question, do I still make him get the tattoo? I do not really see him changing his ways once he would find out there is no donation. On the other hand, if he is ripped off by the western world, he would feel justified in his fraud. Just looking for input. I still think I will go for the throat and get the tattoo, but I wanted to know what people here think.

Goat Easter Egg 2013
www.emmanuelisastupidmugugoatdicker.webs.com
ScoobyDon't
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Simple way to find out. Set up a different GMail addy and see if he tries to continue scamming. Or PM me his addy and I'll see if he's still up to no good.

Closed lad accounts x5
Safari Afua, The Worried Girl - Accra, Ghana to Cotonou, Benin. "Am very tired and i need to go have some rest. I don't think i will go out tomorrow." Thanks Blah!
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bait him again from another address. The chances are that he will prove just how sorry he isn't. In all likelyhood he has only changed his tune when talking to you. Generally they will tell you anything they think you need to hear to get your money. That includes making a full confession and going straight. It does happen that a lad who might be just getting into 419 and making no money at it has his conscience tweeked enough to stop, but it is exceedingly rare. I've seen maybe two examples in the last three years. Only one of those was in my baits.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rules:
#1 Lads lie
#2 Lads lie
#3 Lads lie
#4 Lads lie

I seriously doubt he has given up scamming. You can rebait him from another email addy, but I think there is a %99.9999999999999999999999 chance he is still scamming.

Besides, even if he gave up, you can get him to permanently disfigure himself and put one of those cool ying yang thingies in your sig line! I'd happily have a retired lad disfigure himself for that icon!

(hahaha)

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I see no ethical dilemma here. He's a criminal. He participated in 419 crime. Even if he stops now (which is unlikely), he still did it. If a rapist says that he's not going to rape anymore women, should he be absolved of his crimes and avoid the consequences of his past behavior?

And if you add a few more 9's to Doc's percentage there, you might get closer to the likelihood that he would give up scamming if some ripe vic ready to wire 10 grand fell into his inbox.

I had a hitman lad once who actually ended up revealing that he had a heart, when I baited him as a single mom with a dying child. He confessed to me that it was all a scam, and promised to give it up.

I re-baited him from three different addys. He took the bait for all three. As expected.

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has he renounced your money ?

That's the true test. If he has admitted being a scammer and said he won't take your money because he is ashamed of himself, then it's clear he has 'seen the light'.

If he still wants your money, then it's a scam variation. I just spoke to a Lad on the phone who had renounced scamming, and he asked for a call any time of day or night, because he works in a 24/7 church. Laughing I have it recorded.

To most Lads there is no moral dilemma in being even a Pastor and a scammer.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the advice guys. This eases my conscience. I am proceeding as planned.

Goat Easter Egg 2013
www.emmanuelisastupidmugugoatdicker.webs.com
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@bobjohnson - I'm eagerly awaiting your sig to read Tattoo x2

Very Happy

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic