SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Just when I thought the UK may be showing signs of sanity

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/south_west/7905946.stm?lss

Quote:
A couple claiming benefits who sailed part way around the world on a £100,000 yacht have been warned they face jail.

Shashi Bacheta, 52, had claimed she was so ill she had trouble getting out of bed, but investigators said she would go scuba diving.

Words fail me, and I retired early from work on the grounds of ill health (and have the scars to prove it) and don't claim a penny.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Al Roberts
Admin Plaything

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jesus...

They should be made to sell everything they own and give it to the government. Then go to jail for the rest of there lives. And I mean proper jail. Not one with TV's and Sky HD etc..etc..

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I bet someone would like another look at the books for this Post Office that they used to run.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gomer, are you sure you don't live in the USA. That sounds like something that would happen here. Sad

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Al Roberts
Admin Plaything

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gomer I take it you are a fan of Only Fools An Horses? By the looks of your location you are Laughing

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm changing my name by deed poll to Gomer Bank - that should guarantee me £20 billion tax free, all of which I'll pay to myself in the form of a bonus.

I'm what me call a GOB - a grumpy old bastard, and I should know better than to read the news.

I'm sure when I first read it, it said the judge warned them, as he granted them bail, that they may go to jail, which was nice of him, bearing in mind they had an ocean going yacht, and a good reason to go on holiday - again. Laughing

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't worry Gomer - the keys of the yacht have been taken off them!

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
TickleYerAssWiFeather
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, I heard this story last Saturday evening, whilst sat on the beach fishing, with the stars above my head, listening to BBC Radio 4.

She claimed, if I remember correctly that she was completely incapacitated, bed bound yet it was only when photographs of her came to light from a scuba diving trip that she and her partner were caught.

They were claiming sickness benefit I think jointly, housing benefit and council tax benefit and goodness knows what else, all the while cruising around the world in a £100k yacht.

Nuts.

Mod edit - quote removed, no need to quote the full original post, we can see it above and we know what the topic is about already Wink - SP
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic