SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

This a scam?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Killer110
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It sounds like a scam, here it is:

Greetings,

I am Thomas K. S. Cheng, Managing Director, General Administration
Group for the China Trust Commercial Bank in China. I have a business
transaction of Eight million, thirty-five thousand United States
dollars ($8.035m) that is related to you after my research.

If you Should be interested, please send me your full names, to be
sure if I am Sending this email to the right person, and also your
private phone/fax Number to email address ([email protected])
and finally After that I shall provide you with more details of this
operation.

King regards,

Thomas K. S. Cheng

I did reply (with fake details of course) and got a reply back.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep, a scam - probably a Dead Bank Customer.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A good first test is to ask yourself:

"Are there any circumstances in which I would ever write to someone whose name I don't even know, to offer them a gift of eight million dollars?"

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The managing director of a Chinese bank wouldn't need to contact strangers abroad for assistance, and take the risk of being reported for disclosing details of confidential accounts.

As managing director the sum involved would be less than the salary and perks he would be receiving as remuneration.

If he were ever tempted to perform a fraud, there would be safer ways to do it, that amount would be trifling and he wouldn't need to involve strangers.

If the sender were trying to remain anonymous he might use a yahoo addie rather than one from the bank domain for anonymity, but then he wouldn't be so stupid as to draw attention to himself by choosing the name of his bank. DOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH - though strangely the addie doesn't quite match the name of the bank.

419 scammers are neither inventive nor bright. It's standard scammer drivel.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
What the Deuce
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Real banks don't use Yahoo! e-mail addresses Wink

Please bait the sucker and let us know how it goes.

P4trick Ch4n: My offer and what we are doing have nothing to do with scam. There are a lot of scam activities i agree with you but i am still assuring you my offer is genuine. There is nothing that is original that there are no fakes.
Barrister Zhou W3i: Please I want you to rest assured that this is not a scam ok.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There is another example of the same scam here Click Here

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic