SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

2 years ago I found out about scams and 419eater

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is the story.

For me, the world of baiting and scams started 2 years ago, about 8 months later I wrote an account of my early experience and my very first bait.

Until now, only 3 of my closest eater friends have been shown this, the 3rd was just before I realised that it has been 2 years since this journey began and I figured now is as good a time as any to share it.

Some of the things I did back then are things that I would discourage others from doing but in my defence, the romance sticky wasn't available back then Wink

I will not bother to edit to make the dates line up, rather I will post it as I wrote it some 16 months ago.

I do hope you enjoy reading and for the newer members to baiting romancers, I hope you can learn something from my early mistakes.

So, here it is;

Prior to sending this off I had a read through and remembered with fondness how much joy Linda Lopez has given me and perhaps one day I may post it for others to enjoy.

Ok You did ask about Linda so dont blame me if you get bored

This is also how I got involved in the world of baiting in the first place.

Back in late February this year a person at work (John) came to me and told me about his adventures on a dating site

He had a few prospects that he was keen on but this one, Linda Lopez looked great, very nice body and a head that looked really really honest, right out of his league, looked so good she should have been modelling, as it turns out I am sure the person in the picture was

She wanted him to answer some questions that looked pretty standard

What do you like in a woman
what do you do for work
do you have any kids

there was about 8 questions like this

As I have said before time and time again many people on building sites can lift heavy things and this friend of mine while being the greatest of blokes is not the sharpest of tools (certainly not the bluntest either) but he can lift very heavy things

He has a crane licence

Anyway he asked me to help him with the questions which I did (very well too if I do say so myself)

Shortly after we got a reply

You sound so wonderful and I think we will get along fine, if this goes on I think we may end up in bed sooner or later (that's the way we read it anyway)

I sent off another email in response

the usual I like walking on the beach alone but would rather you be with me, very romantic stuff

The reply to that the following day was when I realised something was really wrong with all of this

She said that she loved my friend but had some problems she needed help with

I will cut the story very short here as it was really long and there is so much more to tell

She had $2,700,000 in some boxes at a security company and she wanted my friend to take delivery of it.

He got to keep whatever the percentage was but it equated to loads of money

Then she would move in and they would live happily ever after

After this I started to do some research on some things and I began to get a picture of what was going on

My friend however still believed it was all legitimate and wanted me to continue our correspondence

I did this and found more and more about what was going on and eventually she wanted me to contact the security company Guarantee security if I remember rightly

I googled the name and started to get hits with this same number that at the time meant nothing to me - 419

I did further research and eventually found 419eater

Meanwhile my friend was now unsure but still not convinced it was all a scam so he wanted me to continue

which I did, I got an ID sent without asking, looked really fake BTW I showed it to John who still was not completely convinced

I began to start reading up on what was going on at 419eater and started to realize that what was I was doing could become dangerous and subsequently ended all contact.

From John at least.

During my conversations with Linda, after I had done some research on the 419 subject I asked her if she knew my friend from the place she said was her home town, a place Called Parkes

My friends name was Murry Guru but everybody called him Mugu, everybody knew Mugu he was very popular, hence my name

At this stage I started posting up very small bits and pieces about Linda on the eater site (very Noob like looking back on it now, sorry about that) hoping the crap would be baited out of her,

I read up some more and a few of the other baiters had said they would have a go at baiting her but suggested I also have a go after reading about these strange things called "stickies".

I didn't know what the stickies were but read from the top down all the threads for a few pages in the romance forum, Unknown to me I had read these stickies first and kept reading a lot more and finally had the confidence to have a little dabble at baiting

I went to this new thing called "Gmail" and eventually worked out how to set up an email address [email protected] and then sent an email to Linda.

Not really expecting that I would do any good with it I started emailing

I knew what to expect, I had done it all the week before so everything just happened much the same as the previous week, this time however I knew she hadn't picked up on the Murry Guru thing so I was safe and anonymous

Meanwhile back at the eater, others that were trying to bait Linda were having no luck at all, one of the baiters who I emailed the info to was at a loss, he used his tried and tested method which did not work.

It was early days in the bait for me and me being too proud to ask for a mentor outright, suggested to this baiter that he could take over my addy and I would just watch and learn while offering the insight that I had learnt from my previous dealings with her. He agreed and baited away for a few weeks.

Meanwhile I got more and more confidence and began a few baits of my own with a little advice from my new found (only at the time) baiting friend

After a few weeks and I still don't know why, my new friend went missing, I started to think that I had given him the shits with all my silly noob like questions and figured that he went into hiding just to get away from me.

Surely not true but that is what I was thinking

After a few weeks of his absence, Both Linda and the security company were still at me with emails, where have you gone, I still love love you.

Still thinking I had given my new friend the shits I did not ask for advice but rekindled the relationship with Linda,

Lad: Send money WU

Me: What is WU?

Lad: WU very secure and fast way to send blahh blahh blahh

Me: I still don't understand you have to be clear

Lad: Just find WU office and ask

Me: Where is WU office near me

She gave me about 10 WU branches within a short distance of where I said I was, a place called Goulburn as it turns out, I had worked there for twelve months or more and knew my way around a bit and it is a long long way from my place, I know I travelled there many times from my place.

This line of emailing continued for a while you get the picture

Meanwhile the romance script kept on flowing

I told her I loved her, she told me to send money if not the full amount as much as I could

While this was going on I told her about my mother who wanted to get in touch to talk about wedding plans, I advised that I had given my mum her email address and to expect an email any time soon.

Finally I got into a WU office but of course there was a problem, WU wanted a security form filled in by her.

I told her about the form and she pretty much told me I was a liar, "I am not a kids, they can not ask you for this form" was the response

I then sent the security company an email, I thought she loved me but she doesn't, you are a security company surely you know of this form, tell her about it and let her know that I am not a liar.

I went into great detail to say how upset I was, days off work, sulking to myself.

I got an email from my love about then which I did NOT reply to.

The email I got was basically a big long script, probably a poem that had been slightly modified, It started with a huge apology, she loved me and she is so sorry, please don't do anything silly

(Come to think of it I think the love poem was the second last email but buggered if I am going to change the story now)

The script flowed after and as I said it was probably a modified poem that was intended to be from a man and to a woman, a part of that poem is included in my signature line which I found very amusing at the time and still do now.

As mentioned the eater site has a copy of it in archive Search for Linda Lopez and you will find it eventually, (actually in going back and reading prior to sending I have added it at the bottom)

Getting on with the story

Murry had not actually read the apology or the love poem thing and thought that Linda was leaving him, the romance was over as far as poor old heart broken Murry was concerned.

He went out, got pissed and drove home late at night.

Police are not certain but it seems that Murry had deliberately driven off the road while pissed in an attempt to take his own life.

Murray's mother Marge delivered the news to Linda

Murray has been in an accident (if I could go back and change anything, this bit would be the only bit) Murry is in a bad way, but it looks like he will be OK.

Murray's condition worsened, got better and worsened again until.......

It began to look inevitable that Murry would not make it.

Murry's oldest and dearest friend Dennis Denuto now living and working in Queensland, friends from childhood and both as only children grew up as brothers living next door to each other

Murry made his money simply by luck while Dennis went on to be a Lawyer moving to Queensland to start his very own Law firm - Dennis Denuto and Co

Although a great distance apart Murry and Dennis remained close friends and Dennis was going to be the best man at the Wedding (yes Murry and Linda's)

As Murry's conditioned worsened Mum (as Linda began to call her) became too upset to write to Linda but asked Dennis to keep Linda up to date.

Mum had began to talk to Linda about a will before Dennis flew in to prepare Linda for the bad news

Meanwhile I was preparing a surprise of my own, a nice form that some may know of for Linda to prove her identity in order to collect the will.

Moving on, were getting near the end now

Murry slipped into a coma and ended up on life support with little chance of living

Luckily before this happened he was able to pass on his last 2 favours of Dennis, the last 2 favours ever and as brothers not just friends Dennis was intent on seeing that these requests were met

1. Give Linda the option of, Turn off the life support and use his remaining organs to save other lives or keep him alive in the slim hope he may live

2. The other request was to disperse the will

Of course this decision was made difficult by the fact that Linda was advised that she was in the will.

The idea being she would decide on if he lives or dies and if she made the correct decision she would be rewarded by way of loads of money from Murry's will

Go back for a moment, I mentioned that I would change one thing if I could, Murry's condition should have been really bad from the start, little chance of living, only a dangerous operation will save him.
Prior to the operation the will gets filled in and he then ends up on a coma in life support
As that was not the case I will move on to the final part.

Linda smelt a rat, I "am not a kids, how is it that he was OK and now he is in coma, enough of this lies, I only want to talk to Muru"

Of course Muru (as she began to call him - I don't know for all I know it means something good in ladspeak) couldn't talk he was in a coma

(Pull out the tissues here, it gets really really sad)

Dennis tried in vain to get Linda to get back to him but to no avail, she would only talk to Muru itself.

Finally unable to hold off any longer, Marge made the decision for the best of all to not let Murry suffer any longer, and to have the legacy of Murry saving another life

And so Murry peacefully died in the Company of his mother and his faith full friend to the end, Dennis

Dennis gave Linda the bad news and said that although it was against his own better judgement as Murry's future wife had let Murry down in his time of need, but the 2nd wish of Murry was to see the distribution of the will and Dennis wanted to at least see that through.

Unfortunately, Linda was too heartbroken to respond to Dennis and all contact ceased.

Luckily, Linda seemed to get over Murry's death fairly quickly and soon after a romance blossomed with bart , as well as Barry and a whole cast of others.

It seemed that Everybody now loved her, she was famous and had no end of new suitors ready to sweep her off her feet and send her money by WU

Murry from heaven looks back at those times of love every so often and remembers with fondness the times he and Linda shared, hoping that one day very soon they can be together as one once more.

Only problem is that there is no way shes going to heaven but he does hope she goes to hell soonest

THE END

But only until I bait Linda again

If you want to read on the sickly love poem containing heaps of sigworthy lines for a romance man like myself follows,

I have made some of the better lines bold for the convenience of anybody bored enough to still be reading, however I have made no other changes

Hello my love Murry ,
honey i want you to know that since we have met on here and u have
always been on my mind i am just been thinking of you all day and night i
really wanna meet you inperson so that we can make things real together,
babe i also want you to know that there is so much I want to tell you, a lot
has been running through my head lately. I'm having trouble putting my
thoughts into words so you will have to bare with me through this.
I keep thinking about the future, about life, and what I want out of it. I
keep thinking about us and what this relationship means to me. I keep
thinking about these things and I realize they go hand in hand. This
relationship is my future; it's what I want out of life. I want to grow old
with you. I want to experience this crazy love forever and ever, and I
really think I'm going to get to. I want us to walk through new houses
picking the one that would be just right for us. I want to see you walk
around our house in a big t-shirt with your hair down
and catch me staring
at how gorgeous you are. I want you to pull the covers off me at night and
then I have to get even closer, if it's possible, to you to keep warm. I
want to see you laugh like crazy at me when I do stupid stuff. I want to rub
lotion all over your body because you laid out in the sun too long . I want
to have a child with you and go through the experiences of parenthood with
you. I want to see you and me chasing our little kid around the house, all
three of us laughing our heads off and having fun. I want to hold you when
you cry and smile with you when you smile. I want to fall asleep every night
with me in your arms. I want to fall asleep on your chest listening to the
beat of your heart and know it beats for you I want you to be the first
thing I see when I wake up and the last thing I see when I go to sleep. I
want to see your bad morning hair; I think it will be so cute. I want to sit
on the beach with you and watch the sun set, and I want all the people who
pass us to envy the love that we obviously have for each other.
I want to see you walk down that isle and I want to take your hand for the
rest of my life. I want to spend all night, and maybe the next day, making
love to you with an undying passion (sorry to be so blunt). I want to be
thirty years old and still make out with you like a little schoolgirl
. I
want to cook a meal with you and us totally ruin it and end up doing take
out. I want to sit there talking to you for hours about nothing at all but
in the same time everything or maybe we won't talk at all and just grin at
each other realizing how lucky we are. I want you to get mad at me for doing
something stupid, and I want you to bust out laughing when you try to yell
at me. I want to lay with you in front of a fireplace and keep the heat
going long after the fire goes out. I want to take trips with you to places
we've never been and experience them together. I want us to go
skinny-dipping in a hotel pool and get caught and streak back to our hotel
room waking everyone up because we're laughing so hard
. I want us to go and
pick out the hot tub we want with the biggest grins on our faces the whole
time. I want the sales rep to get embarrassed when we sit in them and make
sure we have enough room to do the things we want to do . I want to hold your
hand and let you scream at me while you bring our child into this world
. I
want our friends to come over and get totally jealous because they don't
share a love like we do. I want to be walking into a store with you and trip
and fall on my face and turn around to see you rolling on the ground
laughing at me. I want us to run outside in the rain and act like total kids
getting completely soaked, and when we come back in stripping down to
nothing as we stumble into the bedroom, or the kitchen counter, or the
balcony, or the dining room table, or an office desk, or the shower , which
ever one we feel like at the time.
I want it to take your breath away every time I say, "I love you" because
you know it's coming from the heart. I want us to be sitting there and
watching our child take their first steps from my arms into yours. I want us
to sit down with a box of strawberries, a bottle of chocolate syrup, and a
thing of mint chocolate ice cream; well, I'll let your imagination finish
that one. I want to love you and be with you for at least forever if not a
little longer. I couldn't really express in words what I'm feeling right now
so I decided to share with you SOME of the images and thoughts that have
been running through my head.
I just want you to know that I had never found someone I wanted to spend the
rest of my life with until I met you. I really am crazy about you,
everything about you.

Kisses,

Linda

BTW, yes I was naughty I baited with my eater name
This is really the end

Regards

Murry Guru

For anybody who does want to see the emails, I will dig them out and post a link soonest
Here it is http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=917189&highlight=#917189 please dont necro the posting starts from half way through the bait, a search on Linda Lopez should bring up later baits with different charactors

Edited a name to protect the innocent

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.

Last edited by Murry Guru on Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awww Murry, what a cool way to get into baiting.
By helping a friend. Your his best friend. Very Happy

Im so glad everyone joined in and made "her" life hell...
To bad you dont have more time to bait.
That was some good stuff there.

Even though new baiters now have the wonderful stickies to go by, it still really helps to talk with other baiters.

Even though I read all the stickies over and over, it was the encouragement from other baiters like yourself who helped me to feel comfortable baiting.

We all need encouragement sometimes or a push, shove, kick to get going,lol...

Thanks for sharing your first bait and your memories.

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I want us to go and
pick out the hot tub we want with the biggest grins on our faces the whole
time. I want the sales rep to get embarrassed when we sit in them and make
sure we have enough room to do the things we want to do

Murry you are a Valentine rat. Laughing But your Lady of Woo forgives you anything.

You promised never ever to disclose our (ahem) Valentine night activities.

Shocked

You will be linking to the cam stuff we did on U Tube next.

Wink

Starting out on anything new is always hard. but there is a great deal of helpful info and Eater members are always eager to advise and encourage and invent effective baiting techniques. I made a total mess up of my first half dozen baits, but learned from those errors and am still learning something new everyday.

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Bird
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's pity it's called 419 scam. I've heard far better name for it - Legion of honorable nigerian businessmen .. Twisted Evil
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I want to see you walk
around our house in a big t-shirt with your hair down

I'm sure you look lovely with your hair down. Thanks for sharing the source of your funny signature quote and your baiting beginnings.

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That is awesome, Murry! Cool

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Geez, Murry. It isn't your Eaterversery yet. Rolling Eyes Laughing

I don't think you were ever a newb at love baiting, mate.

@Kate: More like redtube, amirite? Wink

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dramaqueen wrote:
Awww Murry, what a cool way to get into baiting.
By helping a friend. Your his best friend. Very Happy

err... cool is possibly not the word I would have used.

yes helping a friend, but what happened was terrible. I hope the scammer was really proud of herself.

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Scammer was mass baited for the next 8 months until I lost contact, I spent some time searching for scammers who use the same script and I cant be sure but I think I have managed to further ruin the same lads jobs.

Moving beyond when I wrote that, about a year ago, the same person came to me and told me all about the new girl he found who was going to come and live with him, he began to describe the girl and the emails and it didn't take long before I had to slow him down and gently let him down again, he had fallen for a vlad this time.

I sat him down and did a few searches and the proof wasn't hard to find, he has given up on finding love on dating sites now thankfully, instead he goes out trying to find love at swingers parties Rolling Eyes

At least he wont get scammed there I guess

@Reaper, no, it's not my Eaterversary but it was 2 years ago that I found out about 419, I was a bit slower to join Wink

Thanks for the compliment by the way but I was surrounded by some great romance baiters at the time which certainly helped me to look like I knew what I was doing

Just adding
@DQ The friend is a person who works for a different company to me but we often end up working in the same place, we often talk about those times and he very much apprecaited what I had done for him on both occasions.

@Kate, I am sorry, I wasn't going to tell anybody but you do know how men can be Wink

Also very observant on my early impressions of how much help I could expect, of course I was wrong not to ask for more help when I needed it but to some extent for me, that was probably the best thing as it drove me to find my own answers.

For any newer members who may need some advice, dont hesitate to ask for help, of course, there is loads of information in the stickies but no sticky will cover all circumstances you may come accross, read up first and then ask the questions, it will save yourself and others loads of time which could be spent baiting a piece of crap like the one I first baited

@Becky, the wet T shirt on me is not the prettiest of looks but letting my hair down doesn't make a great deal of difference, my hair is quite short even at it's longest

@Corona, I am glad you liked it, just quietly, so did I. I also enjoyed reliving my memories by reading it again

@JJJ, I hadn't thought of it like that until your post but you are right, in a perfect world I wouldn't know about scams or the damage they cause to unsuspecting people, my friend was lucky, if not for 419eater and otehr sites like it, my friend would most likely have sent money.

I do try and look at the bright side and in a strange way I am thankful for that scammer introducing me to the wonders of baiting, I know that my actions while here and other sites that I have since joined have saved some people from being scammed, the feeling of knowing you have saved somebody from the emotional and financial loss is a great feeling, but hard to describe, warm and fuzzy doesn't really come close Wink

@Bird, just so I dont leave you out Wink , I guess it doesn't really matter what they are called "Legion of honorable nigerian businessmen" in this case was correct, the lad was Nigerian but many lads come from otehr parts of the world as well, I do believe that the word "scum" gets close but even that doesn't quite cut it

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JumpinJayJay wrote:
Quote:
err... cool is possibly not the word I would have used. yes helping a friend, but what happened was terrible.

I'm sorry you didn't like the word I chose JJJ.
To me it is a perfect fit. Murry is cool.

I think it is so cool/good/great that Murry was able to figure out what was going on, protect his friend from financial and emotional ruin, and cause a lad serious pain and suffering by being mass baited. Cool.

I think what would have been terrible, would have been if Murry had not noticed what was going on, had not cared about his friend,
and had let his friend be scammed and ruined. The lad had gotten away with ruining his friend and moved on to other vics with no problems.
To me that would have been terrible.

I am not saying a scammer is cool.
I think the way Murry handled it was cool and I'm so glad he found Eater.

Murry Thank You for all the help you give everyone.
I bet your "Linda" remembers you too but probably not with fondness. Wink

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I bet your "Linda" remembers you too but probably not with fondness

I certainly hope not Wink Laughing

I do like teaching newer members and enjoy watching their own styles evolve from the basic principles that I try to encourage,

The basic principles are;
Waste scammers time and not your own
De- educate at every opportunity
Start every bait with the intention of wasting the scammers time, but look for further opportunities to arise and take them when they do
Have fun, if you enjoy doing it, you will do it more, if you do it more, then more lads time will be wasted

I would never have thought when DQ and I first started emailing each other that she would be able to cause such misery to so many lads.

Some that I share my knowledge with certainly make me proud, even when their own tallents and achievements surpass my own Wink

redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for posting, I always wondered about your siggy line story.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I thought I once told you RS, I would have told again if you were to ask Wink

I just finished a walk down memory lane, remembering and reading some of my early baits when I found this bait,

If anybody would like to take a look it is posted Here Please dont necro Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic