SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sister Vs. Sister

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SiteReaper
419Eater is my life

Location: Do not pass GO, Do not collect $200. ByeBye Bankity-Bank!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I do not usually post my baits but I was recently encouraged to post a few of my interesting and humous ones. This one is no longer in working order but some may enjoy it.
In this bait we find the good Sister W00dward who is played by myself with an encounter with poor Sister W@gner.
I had found this lad in another one of my catcher boxes and used her with this character instead so her script mail is lost to me.
Quote:
Dear Ge0rgette W00dward,

Thanks for your email. I am very happy you are ready to assist me and may Our Lord reward you abundantly Amen,

I want you to forward your contact info and phone number and where you want the fund to be transfer so that I can forward to my Lawyer as to enable him commince work in the Court of Justice for preparing the needed documents as to enable the bank release the fund to your bank account.

looking forward to hear from you.

May the Almighty God see us through?

Your sister in Christ

Sister S@rah W@gner

My reply...
Quote:
Dear Sister S@rah W@gner,
Here is my number to contact me:
xxx-xxx-xxxx
Please let me know more details on this transaction ASAP.
Bless You,
Sister Ge0rgette W00dward

Poor Sister W@gner is in such a bad condition...awww... Sad

Quote:
Dear Sister in Christ,

Thanks for your email and you know my condtion is very bad and I cannot call you, all I needed you to do is to send your contact address and banking info so that my lawyer will start work on your behalf and I will update you anything that happen.

Thanks,

Your sister in christ,

Sister S@rah W@gner,

More to come...

your fund is no more here in our bank.~Mr. W@lter.

it is God that give me your contact email ~Mr. 3ke.

I will put on my base ball t-shirt today, coz i know you will write me...lol.-John @pender.

Thanks for your kindness. Unfortunately, we are not interested in your
cake, rather we need the document.-FBI
Spain United Kingdom Malaysia Netherlands United States Switzerland Nigeria Flag Pakistan Canada Ghana Burkina Faso Australia Benin Hong Kong X100+ and counting...
SiteReaper
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The poor Sister W@gners urgency to get info out of me...
Quote:
Dear Sister,

My Lawyer told me that the needed info he need are below

1) Your full name and contact address
2) Your telephone, fax number, cell phone.
3) Your profession, age and marital status.
4) Your International Passport or Driver's License for proper identification.
5) Your full banking information where the fund can be transfer into.

I looking forward to hear from you as to enable me forward to him.

Thanks and God Bless,

Sister S@rah W@gner,

My spread of info for sister W@gner followed plus a fake link... and her is her reply...Sister W@gner is getting pretty down into business in her poor condition...
Quote:
Dear Sister Georgette W00dward,

Thanks for your email. This is to inform you that I received your info and I have forwarded your contact address to my Lawyer who has be working very hard today in Court of Justice and preparing of the needed documents as to enable the bank release the fund to your bank account.

All the necessary arrangement has been in place only waiting for your transaction documents which will decide your place as the Original Owner/ Legal beneficiary of this FUND and as soon as all the documentation are ready, my Lawyer will forward them to Bank so that the fund can be release to your bank account.

I will update you the out come with the Lawyer also looking forward to hear from you as soon.

May the Almighty God see us through?

Your sister in Christ

Sister S@rah W@gner.

I get concerned with the Sisters well being with the Lord...

Quote:
Dearest Sister S@rah W@gner,
You always seem in doubt about God seeing us through. I am worried about your soul and about this business.
I hope that you read your bible everyday and consult our Lord with prayer about this business. We need to be certain that this is the path our Lord wants us to take.
Please keep in contact.
Sister W00dward

More to come...

I will put on my base ball t-shirt today, coz i know you will write me...lol.-John @pender.

Spain United Kingdom Malaysia Netherlands United States Switzerland Nigeria Flag Pakistan Canada Ghana Burkina Faso Australia Benin Hong Kong X100+ and counting...
SiteReaper
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Sister gives me a bunch of dribble...
Quote:
Dear sister Georgette W00dward,

Greetings from our Lord Jesus the maker of Heaven and Earth, I have received your and thank God that the Lawyer has started working on your behalf, which the Attorney will get back to me by tomorrow and I will update you. I’m happy that you are working to make sure that the bank releases the fund to you before anything can happen to me and you are a woman of his word and you are the kind of person I need because he will use the money as I instructed. Please be aware that my condition is too bad.

Do not let the attorney to know everything about our personal discussion on how you are going to spend the fund incase if he call you, when the money is transfer into your account, because that is my decision, because if he is aware of it he will begin to demand percentage from you. I only told him that you are my late husband’s business partner.

Due to my present condition in the hospital and now the Lawyer has commenced work on your behalf and before the end of next week this fund will be in your account. By then I will have rest of mind that the fund is transfer into your account for the purpose of gospel propagation and my mission is accomplish.

Though I know that you didn’t budget money for this but incase the bank needed money before they can transfer the fund and you have to keep some money and try your best and do something because I have made up my mind.

Remember you have nothing to lose in this project because all the money is coming to your care after the transfer have been made and you will deduct any amount you spent and use the balance to propagate the gospel as I have instructed you and as you do it God will bless you more abundantly.

I will always remember you in my prayers and I want to you also pray for me and our good Lord Jesus Christ will be your strength in time of weakness and more grease to you elbow in Jesus name Amen.

Your sister in Christ,

Sister S@rah W@gner,

She mails again a few days later...

Quote:
Calvary greetings to you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, thanks for your reply and confirming the will document, I am happy the way you are assisting with this project and may Our Lord Jesus Christ reward you abundantly Amen.

I am very happy that our Lawyer is working very hard to make sure that all the needed document is obtained and Thank God for everything has be concluded today as he told me and he has forward all the needed document and filed in an application letter to the bank on your behalf and enclosed with the procured documents for the release of the fund into your bank account.

He also told me that all this cost him a lot of money and I said that as soon as you received the fund that you will send the money back to him and he said okay. Please the total money he spent to get everything done is US$7,500.00, before you start the project make sure you send the money to him okay incase am no more life.

Be inform that the bank will contact you soon for the releasing of the fund to you and the name of Bank is HSBC Bank Australia Limited, as soon as you receive any message from anywhere, please do inform.

I am waiting to hear from you soon.

Your Sister in Christ,

Sister S@rah W@gner,

These may be out of order they were recieved...not sure...but I get the document eventually...

Quote:
Dear Sister in Christ,

Please the view the will document my Lawyer prepared in your name and he will obtain the last document today and forward to the bank as to enable bank release the fund to you as my Lawyer told me.

Your Sister in Christ,

Sister S@rah W@gner,

More to come...

SiteReaper
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Time delaying tactic...I must read this document very closely...
Quote:
I have recieved the document and have read over it. It appears that everything is in order. I am eager to hear from you very soon. May the Lord bless you and watch over you.
Sister Georgette W00dward

And we are all happy clappy about the poorly done document...

Quote:
Calvary greetings to you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, thanks for your reply and confirming the will document, I am happy the way you are assisting with this project and may Our Lord Jesus Christ reward you abundantly Amen.

I am very happy that our Lawyer is working very hard to make sure that all the needed document is obtained and Thank God for everything has be concluded today as he told me and he has forward all the needed document and filed in an application letter to the bank on your behalf and enclosed with the procured documents for the release of the fund into your bank account.

He also told me that all this cost him a lot of money and I said that as soon as you received the fund that you will send the money back to him and he said okay. Please the total money he spent to get everything done is US$7,500.00, before you start the project make sure you send the money to him okay incase am no more life.

Be inform that the bank will contact you soon for the releasing of the fund to you and the name of Bank is HSBC Bank Australia Limited, as soon as you receive any message from anywhere, please do inform.

Your Sister in Christ,

Sister S@rah W@gner,

Awww...and I am so happy it is all going so well... Laughing

Quote:
I am happy to hear that things are going smoothly. I am grateful to the lawyer that he is doing so well with all of the documents and work. May God bless him!
I have spoken to my fellow Sister Penny about speaking with Mother Superior concerning this transaction. Sister Penny feels it would be a good idea but I have sworn her to secrecy for the time being.
I am curious to know more of the lawyer. Is he based in Australia?
Please answer back soon.
Many Blessings,
Sister W00dward

More to come...

SiteReaper
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How lucky are we to find a lawyer who isnt accepting money from her to do this?
Quote:
Dear Sister W00dward,

Thank you for your email. now the Lawyer has done everything within his power due my condition, I don't give him any money for doing all this for us and I only told him that as soon as everything is done, that you will send the money back to him and he said ok, I pray to God to keep him alive because he is a very nice Man.

Well, after everything he said that he will be traveling to another country called Mexico today and he has gone, maybe I will send your message to he with your number to call you if any need.

Since, you have spoken with Mother Superior concerning this transaction, I assured you that everything will workout fine and what I will advice you is please as soon as the bank reach you, make sure you comply with them as to enable you receive the fund to your bank account without any delay.

I am waiting to hear from you.

Thanks and God Bless us,

In God we Trust,

Sister S@rah W@gner,

Yay! My Sister is so excited! We're going to try to meet the lawyer!

Quote:
Hallelujah Sister Wagner!
What a great blessing we have! It just so happens that we will be travelling to Mexico soon and with the blessing of our Lord I will get to meet the lawyer. Im sure the Lord will guide me and direct me to the direction of the lawyer and I will know exactly who he is. Mother Superior will be watching us closely throughout our trip. Please let the lawyer know to look for 13 nuns in his travels. We will not be difficult to find and that way I could find a bank in town and give the money to him directly. Mother Superior gave me permission to take it out of the church Saturday night charity fund since she knows that a larger amount will be coming to us to help our missions in Africa.
Blessings to you my dear Sister!
Sister Woodward.

Aww, and Sister W@gner is so happy to hear from me...but what's this about Mother Superior? ehhh?

Quote:
Dear Sister Georgette W00dward,

Every time I read your email it make me fell more better and happy because you are a trusted person and that is what I needed in this project, may our good Lord bless you and your member's of your church.

What do you mean? you mean that your Mother Superior gave you permission to take out Lawyer's money from your church on Saturday night, do you want me to contact my Lawyer to give me an account so that you can send the lawyer's he spent in this transaction or you will meet in Mexico.

Have you hear from the bank? Please, as soon as you hear from the bank make sure you comply with the bank as to enable them release the fund to you okay,

Thanks and God Bless,

Blessings to you my dear Sister!

In God we trust,

Sister W@gner

Wow, things are going so smoothly at this point...

Quote:
My dear dear Sister W@gner,
Bless you! Bless you! Dear dear lady! May God bless you in his many ways!
My dear sister you are so kind to think of your fellow sister. It would be so much more convinent if the lawyer set up an account so that I would not need to carry such a large sum of money into Mexico and risk losing his money. I would hate for such a thing to happen! It would truely be the devils work! I want our lawyer to have the money that he deserves! He has worked ever so hard for us!
If I ever meet our lawyer I want to shake his hand and tell him how much I appreciate his hard work.
And the bank, my dear sister. I have been speaking to them. They will let me know more details soon on getting everything set up with them. I hope you do not mind if you have to show some identification for the process. It may be required.
Thank You my sister in Christ!
Bless You,
Sister W00dward

More to come...

SiteReaper
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A delay and Sister W@gner starts to panic a little...

Quote:
Dear Sister W00dward,

Thanks for your email and what is going on with my fund? have you receive the fund into your bank in USA, what is delaying you to receive the fund, what ever that happen, try and settle so that the fund will transfer to you okay.

Sister W@gner,

Patience my dear Sister...Did you learn nothing in seminary? Laughing

Quote:
Dear Sister W@gner,
May God grace you with patience. Have you been reading your bible and praying my dear sister. I feel that your heart is in the wrong place and your mind has turned to greed. Please remember the bible verses which speak to us against greed and riches. Those are not the most important things in life.
Blessings to you my sister,
Sister W00dward

And her come back with a bunch of dribble...and suddenly she becomes a Mrs....Where did that come from!?
Quote:
Dear Beloved in Christ,

Greetings from our Lord Jesus the maker of Heaven and Earth, Thanks for your prompt email with your information . I want you to use my fund to help the poor. I am in the hospital and my sickness is critical, I tried to reply you this email by the God Grace.

As a born again Christian, I have asked God for forgiveness and I know that God have forgiven me. But I have to do what is lawful and right in the sight of God by giving out the fund to the individual for the purpose of God's work.

I got your address and your name from a very trusted Man that came to see me in the hospital, I told him that I needed somebody who is a good Christian also a man of honor and God fearing that I will transact a project he now gave me your contact and I decided to contact you for the fund to be used wisely for things that will glorify the name of God
I will always remember you in my prayers and I want to you also pray for me and our good Lord Jesus Christ will be your strength in time of weakness and more grease to you elbow in Jesus name Amen also always update what is going on between you and the bank and Please make sure you claim this fund ever when am not alive again, I don't want a situation where this fund will be used in an ungodly manner.

Hence the reasons for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know where am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord soon. May the Blessing of the Lord be upon you!

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours Faithfully,

Sister W@gner, (Mrs.)

In a great deal of concern with the poor sisters health...awww..

Quote:
Dear Sister W@gner,
I spend the most part of today in prayer for your health. I returned from prayer to find your email and after reading it I have become slightly disturbed by some of what you have written. I will cover that in a moment.
First off, I plan on donating your money to the care of our outreach services that my church provides. The church has outreach communities around the world who help the sick and needy. And provide health and education funds for poor children.
Now I will say what worries me about your email. You say that you are worried about where you will go and that is why you are afraid of dying. What is it you have done, my sister, that makes you think you are not to be entered into the Kingdom of Heaven? Have you done something so terrible that you cannot ask God for forgiveness? We live under a forgiving Lord, my sister, and he will forgive you if you ask for it. But whatever wrongs you have done, you much not commit them again. I beg that you keep yourself pure and whole for the Lord when you go to meet him.
Blessing in His name,
Sister W00dward.

More to come...

SiteReaper
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And I have been well noted...dont I feel special?
Quote:
Dear Sister W00dward,

Thanks for your email and your email is well noted. thank you for your prayer and I am happy to inform you that the Lawyer is back from Mexico and as he said he will travel to African country tomorrow, what is happening as the bank contacted you? I am waiting to read your email because wherever I read your email I fell happy.

Thanks and God Bless,

Your Sister in Christ,

Sister W@gner,

But uh oh...now the lawyer is going to Africa...awww...how unfortunate....
Quote:

God bless you my sister W@gner,
We arrived here in Mexico this morning and I am saddened to hear I will not get to shake the hand of our good lawyer. I am in contact with the bank and I think it will all go very smoothly once they get back to me again. I have been in constant contact with the bank so it should be handled soon if they can provide me with the information that I need. We are here in Mexico helping to bulid an orphanage and it is looking very nice. We do not plan to be here long however as we have church duties elsewhere. Please keep in touch my good sister as I pray for you everyday and preserve your patience as God wants us all to do.
Blessings,
Sister W00dward

We are prompt emailers!
Quote:
Dear Beloved in Christ,

Greetings from our Lord Jesus the maker of Heaven and Earth, Thanks for your prompt email with your information, I am very happy for your updating me what is going on and now very soon the bank will transfer the fund to you as you said, I am very happy. If I know when the Lawyer will come back I would have inform him to say to see you but I don’t know, well, God will help us see one and shake hand. Please, as soon as you receive the fund, I want you to use my fund to help the poor and God’s work as I told you before. My sickness is critical, I tried to reply you this email by the God Grace. Please, Always update what is going on? And if you needed the Lawyer email contact I can forward to you.

Thanks and God Bless you and for helping your sister in the Lord.

Sister W@gner.

Money on its way...or is it?

Quote:
Dearest Sister W@gner,
The bank has contacted me and I will be making my transfer as soon as possible. This is truely a happy day and we should give thanks to the Lord. The Lord will truely bring blessings upon your life for giving your money to our church and making the lives of the poor, sick and orphaned children better. They would all thank you if they could. Blessings my dear Sister!
The Lord sings praise to your name!
Bless You,
Sister W00dward

More dribble and we are happy about the bank contacting...

Quote:
Dear Beloved Georgette W00dward,

Calvary greetings to you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, Thank you for your email. Praise God! I give all Praise Honor and Glory to God the Father Son and the Holy Spirit for the decision I have made and since you are assisting me may Our Lord Jesus Christ will reward you abundantly Amen.

Thank you for your updating me what is going on, that the Bank has contacted you to release the fund to you. I am happy to hear that and please make sure you claim the fund. Whatever it will take you do it and as soon you claim fund you will deduct the 20% I told you before for your effort.

I said you should try and make sure is that if you don’t claim the fund and anything happen to me now since my condition is very high, the lawyer knows everything about this fund and he may deduce to look somebody to claim the fund and I am going to lose everything for the purpose of God’s work.

My condition is very bad but thank God that today is better then yesterday and always pray and I pray too that God will keep me alive until you commence work on the project.

Always update me.

Thanks and God bless you and your family.

In God we trust,

Sister W@gner (Mrs.)

Oh Noes! Sister W00dward becomes ill! Its Mother Superiors turn to take the wheel...

Quote:
Dearest Sister W@gner,
I am writing under the dicatation of Sister W00dward who is deathly ill. I am Mother Superior Madelyn Simon. I am not certain on how this technology works. I was asked by my poor Sister Woodward to send you a message. She had gotten terribly ill in Mexico and we had to fly home sooner than we had wished. She has already had the money sent and has the transfer slip. She cannot, however, prepare a copy for you until she recovers from her illness. I know that from what she has told me from your own illness that you will understand.
She wishes to hear from you soon,
In the Holy Name of our Lord,
Mother Superior Sim0n

More to come...

SiteReaper
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Respect to our Mother Superior and a recount on what has been happening...

Quote:
Dear Beloved Mother Superior Sim0n,

Thank you for your email on behalf of My sister Woodward in the Lord, well, my condition is still bad and I am just trying to get back to you that is why I am trying my best so that I will know when she receive the fund and use it for God's work as I said before we start.

The last email she sent to me, she said that the bank in London has contacted her to release the fund to your people and she was asked to send money to them in London and they have already send an account to her to pay the money, Please, if she has sent the money as you said, you people should try and send the slip to the bank in London very quick not me so that the fund will release the fund very urgent, you can do it since she cannot do it by her self due to her condition because of time factor.

I am waiting to hear from you people that the slip has be sent to the bank in London and you can copy to me.

Thanks and God Bless and take good care of her for me.

Sister W@gner,

Sister W00dwards health turns for the worst!

Quote:
Dear Sister W@gner,
I have been sitting by Sister W00dwards beside day and night. Praying and praying for her recovery. She has been running high fever and delerious since I wrote you last. I was fortunate that she was able to show me how to use her email before she lapsed into this state. We only pray she will recover. I will have to wait until I return to the church and find one of our Reverends to show me how to scan a copy of the bank slip. I do not know how to use technology very well since I am old. God Bless us in all of this sickness...
Mother Superior Sim0n.

Sadly, Sister W@gner isnt a great deal concerned...awww...

Quote:
Dear Mother Superior Sim0n,

Thank you once again, I am very sorry for her condition but try to scan a copy and send to the Bank because delay is not good so that the bank will release the fund to you. as soon as that is done do inform me.

Thanks and God bless,

Sister W@gner.

So Sister W@gner hears nothing from me as I delay...
And Sister W@gner gets impatient yet again...

Quote:
Dear Mother Superior Sim0n,

How far have you gone with the bank? Have you scan the payment slip and send to them because you needed to do that very fast since the payment has be made.

I am waiting to hear from you to know what is happening.

Thanks and God Bless us,

In God we trust,

Your Sister W@gner,

Finally I decide to reply...and throw in a fake unreadable document...

Quote:
Good Morning Sister W@gner,
The condition of Sister W00dward is slowly improving and Sister Penny is taking my watch at the moment so that I can be in the office. One of our good Reverends helped me use the scanner and I have scanned in the slip.
Blessings my dear one,
Mother Superior Sim0n.

And now we are too impatient and lazy to type a great deal...

Quote:
Dear Sister,

Please, resend the slip, it not claer and make sure you send it the bank too.

Thank sand God Bless.

Sister W@gner,

So I get lazy too...

Quote:
Sister W@gner,
I am sorry. I have no time to rescan and resend slips. I am a busy woman in charge of a whole convent.
Blessings,
Mother Superior Sim0n.

And we are happily lazy together... Laughing

Quote:
Please you need to do that so that the bank can get the money and transfer the fund to you okay.

Thanks and God Bless,

No reply from me for a little while and Sister W@gner gives me a reminder...

Quote:
Thanks for your email and I am very sorry and you know my condition, I forwarded the slip to Alfa bank London and they said is not clear that you should rescan and send which I told you to do but you said you couldn’t send again.

What you should do now is to type the fill letter in payment slip today and send to me, like all the sender’s information with the bank that send the money and the receiver’s information where the sent to and date where the was sent.

Since you cannot rescan it again. I hope that is okay for you, I will forward it to them.

I am waiting very urgent to hear from you.

Thanks and God bless us,

Your sister in Christ,

Sister W@gner,

More to come...

SiteReaper
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All the while we have Bank contact...and here is what is going on with us and the bank!

Quote:
***Info Removed***

Approval is hereby given this 13th day of October 2008.

Attn: Ge0rgette W00dward,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of application send by Barrister M@rtins O. Willi@ms (Esq.) for the finally approval and the release of your fund into your bank account which your name as been short-listed in the payment schedule.

After a protracted scrutiny, Vetting and investigation into the inheritance payment on inheritance reference file no. GTBG/FOD/10/08, the Board of Directors has given the directive to the Director of Foreign Operation instructing them to release via our correspondence Bank in London, England by Telegraphic Wire Transfer (KTT) for the sum of US$3.8 Million (Three Million Eight hundred thousand U.S. Dollars to the above customer who is the owner of the above sum.

You funds have been programmed for immediate release into your nominated account but we cannot transfer this fund direct to your nominated bank account because we are having a little problem with international monetary fund (IMF) so our method of Payment is by correspondence bank in London, England below is their contact address.

***Info removed***

Contact Name: Dr. Rich@rd Anth0ny (The Payment Coordinator Alfa-Bank, London England,)

You are advice to contact our bank in London, England because your fund is no more here in our bank.
Congratulations in advance.

Signed:

Mr. D@vid W@lter.
(Managing Director HSBC Bank Australia Limited,)

I must have emailed somewhere at this point...since this is a reply I recived...

Quote:
You are advice to contact our bank in London, England because your fund is no more here in our bank.
Congratulations in advance.

Signed:

Mr. D@vid W@lter.
(Managing Director HSBC Bank Australia Limited,)

More to come with the Bank!

SiteReaper
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
***Info Removed***
MISSION: To be the foremost financial institution with the most satisfied customers
VISION: To be the best of the best to bank on
14/10/2008

IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF YOUR INHERITANCE FUND

Attn: Georgette W00dward,

Thanks for your email. This is to notify you about the status of your fund US$3.8Million (Three Million Eight hundred thousand U.S. Dollars right now in our bank. After due vetting and evaluation of your Inheritance file, which our correspondence HSBC Bank Australia Limited, forwarded and contracted us to see your inheritance payment release immediately.

As soon as you comply with this office, we shall effect your payment immediately will you follow our directives, your fund will be release to your account, do not respond to any correspondence again but only to this Office, if you're the real beneficiary.

I am sending you the Alfa Bank Payment Verification form. First, view the form and fill it then return back. If you don’t have scanners type all the info and forward to this office also you will return form with application fee of GBP 1,200.00 via western Union Money transfer or Money Gram with department name in charge below.

***Info Removed***

As soon as I received the form and fee, I will contact you for your Payment Advice/Telex Confirmation Slip will be send to you via email attachment or fax as soon as your fund is release to your account.

Thank you,

Dr. Rich@rd Anth0ny.
(Director of Foreign Operation, Alfa Bank, London, UK)

Oh...not enough info from the bank...we need more...
Quote:
Mr. Anth0ny,
I have looked over your form and there seems to be a problem. I cannot complete it since I am missing vital information from you. I need my account information to complete the form. As soon as you are able to give that to me I can complete the form.
I had a question about this Western United. What is that and how does it work?
Do I have to go very far West to get it?
Thank You for your help and my God bless you!
Sister W00dward.

Here comes the good old WU!

Quote:
Attn: W00dward.

Thanks for your email and all you needed to do is to fill your account information where you want the fund to be transfer into and after sending your account info and it is going to cost you GBP1,200 which is US$2,500.00 in your money. so you have to go to western union money transfer office it is every where in your state to send the money with the name I gave you before and send me the MTCN info after making the payment. your fund will tarnsfer to the account you will give us.

Thanks,

Dr. Anth0ny,
Alfabank, London.

Sister W00dward sent him info he requested at this point.

More call for the WU...
Quote:

***Info Removed***
MISSION: To be the foremost financial institution with the most satisfied customers
VISION: To be the best of the best to bank on

15/10/2008

On behalf of Alfa Bank, we have received your information where the fund will be release into but your account number is not here, send your account number.

You have to go to Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram to send US$2,500 With department name in charge info below

Name: Edw@rd Clerk.
Location Address: London, England.

As soon as that is done, send us the MTCN info, as soon as we receive the info. Your Payment will be transfer to your bank in USA and Telex Confirmation Slip will be send to you via email attachment or fax as soon as your fund is release to your account.

Thank you,

Dr. Anth0ny Rich@rd.

(The Payment Coordinator Alfa Bank)

And all along I was calling him by the wrong name...just for fun...

Quote:
Dear Mr. Alfa,
I took out my phone book today and tried to look up the phone number for Western United. I was unable to find it in my phone book. Can you please help me in finding a Western United near me?
Blessings,
Sister W00dward

More to come...

SiteReaper
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The bank helps me learn what WU is...

Quote:

This is to acknowledge your mail. Well, I am not living in United State to know the Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram that near you. I am living in England; all you need to do is to get the US$2,500.00 cash with you and go Western Union outlet in your area, like supermarket and orders, just go them and tell them that you want to send money to London-England with the name and location address I gave you in my last email. After sending the money in the receipt you will see Western Union Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) send it to me via email to pick the payment here.

I am looking forward as soon as that is done as to enable us release your fund to your bank account.

Thanks,

Dr. Rich@rd Anth0ny
Alfa Bank, London.

This is all the while communicating with Sister W@gner as well...before we find disappointment that the lawyer isnt going to be Mexico when we are...
Quote:
Dear Mr. Alfa,
I have heard that the lawyer is in Mexico. This is fortunate since we will be in Mexico by tomorrow morning. I will be able to locate him and give him the money in person. That is much easier than having to find that Western United thing. I am sure he wouldnt mind giving you your share of the money on his way back to Australia. You will have your money soon from Mr. Williams! Praise be to God! And many Blessings to you!
Bless you,
Sister W00dward

A mass of confusion! Hurrah!

Quote:

We don't know what you are saying? here is London and not Mexico so if you needed us to release your fund to your bank account go and send the money via Western Union or I can forward an account where you can wire the money to.

Thanks and God Bless,

Dr. Rich@rd A.

The bank is impatient also!

Quote:
Attn: W00dward,

Please, you have to act fast to send the money, since your US$3.8Million has approval in your name so that as soon as we receive the US$2,500 for the Cost Of Transfer (COT)your fund will be transfer to your bank account.

I am waiting to hear from you as to enable us release your payment.

Thanks,

Dr. Rich@rd Anth0ny
Alfalfa, London.

We've arrived in Mexico!

Quote:
Mr. Alfa,
We arrived in Mexico this morning. If you can give me an account I could forward the money to it would be much better for me. I can do it from here in Mexico, we do not plan to be here long as we are just checking in with the churches establishment here in Mexico. We are helping to build the orphanage which should be finished in a day or two. It is nearly complete and looks very nice. Please let me know the account to wire the money to.
Thank you and God be with you,
Sister W00dward

And with an account on the way...sweet bliss... Very Happy

Quote:

Thanks for your email and you are welcome to Mexico, I will send you an account tomorrow morning where you can wire the US$2,500.00 or better still look for locate Western Union there because is every where in the world and see if you can send the money today with my accountant officer’s name below…
***Removed****

As soon as that is done send me the MTCN number for easy collection of the money so that I can make all the arrangement as quickly as possible in order to release the fund to you without any further delay.

I look forward to hear from you as soon by sending or calling me on my D/Line: ***Removed***.

Thanks,

Dr. Rich@rd Anth0ny
Alfa bank, London.

More to come...

SiteReaper
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And here is exactly what I was after...

Quote:
THIS IS AN AGENT ACCOUNT INFO GO AND WIRE THE MONEY VERY URGENT AND SEND ME THE PAYMENT SLIP, AS SOON AS THE AGENT CONFIRM THE MONEY IN HIS ACCOUNT, HE WILL GIVE THE MONEY HERE AND PAY FOR YOU IN THE BANK HERE AS TO ENABLE YOUR FUND TRANSFER. ACCOUNT BELOW..
***Info Removed***

I MA WAITING TO HEAR FROM AS SOON AS THAT IS DONE.

THANKS,

DR. RICH@RD A.
ALFABANK, LONDON.

At this point I wasnt too concerned with continuing...I had what I wanted.

Quote:
Mr. Alfa,
Thank You for the bank information. I will contact my bank immediately and get the payment slip as soon as I can. It is very unsafe to carry a large amount of money here and I would be robbed of it if I did. Thank You for not putting my life in that kind of danger.
May God Bless You for keeping me safe,
Sister W00dward

Payment slip...blah blah blah lol

Quote:

Thanks for your email and we are waiting for the payment slip as you said and as to enable us release your payment. how long will it take you to pay the money and send the info to us?

Am looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks,

Dr. Rich@rd A.
Alfa Bank, London

This is when Mother Superior had stepped in when Sister W00dward become ill.

Quote:
ATTN: Mr. Alfa,
This is Mother Superior Sim0n writing in regards to Sister W00dward in connection to Sister W@gner. If you are not aware, Sister W00dward is very ill. She has given me the information I need to access her email and reply to you. If she had not taught me to use the email before her condition worsened I do not know what I would have done. I have the transfer slip here on my desk beside me. I will have one of the Reverends to show me how to scan it. I will get back to you later in the day.
Blessings,
Mother Superior Sim0n

Bank lad gets impatient and lazy too!

Quote:
Okay, we are waiting to receive the slip as soon urgent so that your payment will be release to you.

Thanks,

Dr. Rich@rd A.
Alfa Bank, London,

Getting more impatient...and I delay.

Quote:
Attn: Mother Superior Sim0n,

We received the payment slip but not clear, we are waiting for clear page so that your fund will transfer to your bank account. The agent account owner cannot give us the money since we do have the payment clear.

The bank is waiting for your urgent action.

More to come...

SiteReaper
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The slip I did send was of course unreadable...

Quote:
Attn: Mother Superior Sim0n,

Since you we receive the payment slip and is not clear, what we needed now is below..

1) Paying Name..................
2) Payment Date.................
3) Paying Bank name..............
4) Time paying and time receive.............
5) Amount paid.............................

I am waiting to receive this above info as to enable us proceed work on releaseing your payment into your bank account.

Thanks,

Dr. Rich@rd A.
AlfaBank, London.

I filled out his little slip with a bunch of fakely.
Quote:
Mr. Alfa,
It would be much easier for us if we came to London and gave you the slip directly. That way you could be certain to have it. I will fill out the information but I want to have a meeting with you about the transaction.

***Info Removed***

Sister W00dward will soon be able to be back in coorespondance with you herself. Although, I am not overseeing her actions in this business. I do not let my flock go unattended.
Blessings,
Mother Superior Sim0n.

Mush Mother Superior!

Quote:

Attn: Superior Sim0n,

Thanks for your urgent email with the needed info. As soon as we confirm the US$2,500 you sent as you said, your total sum of US$3,800,000.00 will release to your bank account in USA within 24hours.

I want to reconfirm your banking details as to enable not to wire your payment to the wrong account and by Monday we shall get back to you with payment information.

Thanks,

Dr. Rich@rd Anth0ny.
Alfa Bank, London, UK

Good news from Mother Superior!

Quote:
Mr. Alfa,
I have some fantastic news for you! Bless you on this fine day! We are planning a trip to London and will be leaving very soon! I have located the office of your bank and we plan to visit. When we arrive at your bank all 40 of us would be extremely happy to shake your hand personally! Won't that be exciting! We can't wait to get there and meet you! Our Lord has blessed us so!!
Amen!
Sister W00dward

P.S. I am feeling much better! Praise the Lord!

But does the bank care???...of course not! Laughing

Quote:
Hello Georgette W00dward

Thanks for your reply and what is going on? the money you sent has not be confirm from the agent account why? are you sure your payment has release the money to the account I gave you because the money is not suppose to stay long like this and this is to inform we have not receive the payment so I have to see what you can do to make fast so that we transfer your fund to you.

Thanks,

Dr. Rich@rd A.
Alfa bank, London.

The bank doesnt seem to read my mail...imagine that! LOL

Quote:
Mr. Alfa,
Did you not read my last mail? We are looking foward to meeting you in London. There must be something wrong with your account or with your bank. My bank said things went through just fine. Anyhow, we will see you in London soon!
Bless You!
Sister W00dward

More to come....

SiteReaper
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad calls me out...and calls me fake too!

Quote:
so you know what you are doing? you went ahand and sent fake payment slip and you want come to our office in london. from now don't write to this bank again since you cannot send the fee they are asked you to do and you want to come.

Thnaks,

Dr. Rich@rd.

We try to play the innocent...

Quote:
Mr. Alfa,
I dont understand what you are saying. Fake? It was fake? I dont think so. We are hoping to see you in London and are looking foward to it. We have come to love you, Sir in the name of our Lord! We sent the money as you said. And we are nuns, Mr. Alfa.
We all send our Blessings and will be there very soon!
Bless You!
Sister W00dward

He requests a tracer...booo!

Quote:
I received your email and I want you to go to your Bank where you made the payment and request for tracer since you have make the payment as you claimed. If you didn’t send the tracer which means you are lying to me that was why I called you fake.

I am looking forward to receive the information from you.

And the last...I dont think I replied with anything between these emails.
Quote:

I received your email and I want you to go to your Bank where you made the payment and request for tracer since you have make the payment as you claimed. If you didn’t send the tracer which means you are lying to me that was why I called you fake.

I am looking forward to receive the information from you.

This is where I decided to drop this lad and let this one go. I had what I was after and was happy with my prize. Very Happy

thomaspayne0404
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi;

I just wanted to say I love your Sherlock Holmes references on your profile. I am a Sherlock Holmes freak too - I know everyone of his stories!

Most people probably don't know what the hell you are talking about, right?

LOL - Is Silver Blaze your favorite? A killer horse?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic