SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Brand new 22" monitor

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I ordered a new monitor. The old one was ok, but it kinda hurt my eyes ('02 made 15" LCD). I mean, this new one is HUGE, compared to what i owned until now. Laughing I remember the good ol' days when I used 12" monochrome (green for my ZX Spectrum clone, BW for my Atari Mega ST).
Big improvement. Now I have to get used to 10:16 format.
Great image quality too. Brand (Horizon) only sold in my country, elsewhere has different name (Meditec in Germany).

your father is a pig and your mother is a bicth.you are a bastad and you will die young.you shold ask your father where you bastad came from.South Africa is not for white.someday we will kill you all whites in africa and in south africa.up Zulu. -- the angry Zulu lad

you are a foolish Man that is why people like you dont achive good things in Life forget it if do not want to jelp this young Man
Asshole! - angry ghanaian "barrister"
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations. I have a 20" bitch.

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM

Last edited by Craig007 on Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Al Roberts
Admin Plaything

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lovely. I got my self two 24" baby's. Dual display

Last edited by Al Roberts on Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds nice.
I'm back on my old steam driven desktop with its tiny monitor.
My laptop screen has gone really really dark.
Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I could put my ol 15" LCD to work too, but... My desk is not big, and is already filled by monitor, speakers, tons of optical disks, gamepads, ashtray, a smiling plush penguin (the Linux mascot, of course), a smiling plush white tiger that used to stay on the 17" CRT I had, Laughing a metal R2-D2, emtpty bottles of beer and some other things that I'd better not name.

your father is a pig and your mother is a bicth.you are a bastad and you will die young.you shold ask your father where you bastad came from.South Africa is not for white.someday we will kill you all whites in africa and in south africa.up Zulu. -- the angry Zulu lad

you are a foolish Man that is why people like you dont achive good things in Life forget it if do not want to jelp this young Man
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ooooo a metal R2 D2
Nice

I am now peering round a cat who thinks the desk is a perfect place to sit and be admired
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How about a "post a picture of your <strike>work</strike> baiting place thread?

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

I have a big wide monitor that gets hot enough to dry my panties on.

Embarassed Wink Laughing

Trust me - I can lower the tone of any thread.

Twisted Evil

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sunshine wrote:
How about a "post a picture of your <strike>work</strike> baiting place thread?

Ill Play.

Admin Plaything

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My baby...

Which was not actually my baby...... but i thought i could pretend that it was my baby....

Last edited by Al Roberts on Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great, Pastor Frank and Al Roberts Laughing
Now I just have to get a digital camera to shoot my desk/junk/old stuff. At least it will show my ergonomical keybored and the right-handed mouse with extra buttons.
Laughing By the way, my speakers are way bigger than yours. ROFL

Last edited by Kabuto Sama on Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Al Roberts
Admin Plaything

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lol
Those are my old speakers. I got new ones. 5.1 surround sound Very Happy it rocks lol Only thing is there huge and the bass takes up tones of room

Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Al,

I hate to be a Debbie Downer, but usually in an internet scenario like this it is helpful to have the Eater homepage on your computer screen, just to show authenticity. I may be a suspicious dork, but may I remind you, I wear a tinfoil hat. Wink

Quote:
Error: no exif data

Last edited by Pastor Frank on Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can't find any info about my old 2.0 speakers... But they are 13cm/5in wide, 20cm/8in tall, and 15cm/6in deep. Don't know about the power, but sometimes I get complains from neighbors.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Al, WTF?

Edited because Al posted stock photos of computers and claimed they were his.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot

Last edited by dr stephen williams on Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Al Roberts
Admin Plaything

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pastor Frank wrote:
@Al,

I hate to be a Debbie Downer, but usually in an internet scenario like this it is helpful to have the Eater homepage on your computer screen, just to show authenticity. I may be a suspicious dork, but may I remind you, I wear a tinfoil hat. Wink

lol...I do apologize. Its not really my computer. It my works but since it was given to me, in my office I guess it becomes mine, and I spend most of my life there, Anyway I would pull up 419 on that system but since the start of the year my nasty work has introduced a proxy server so I can't visit 419 eater as it contains the word, "chat" and is doomed unproductive, which I guess it is.

Anyway I shall take a picture of my set up at home and put 419 on that. It only has 2 screens. Sad

And where did you get your tin foil hat. Think I will treat my self to one Thumbs up

Al Roberts
Admin Plaything

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kabuto Sama wrote:
Can't find any info about my old 2.0 speakers... But they are 13cm/5in wide, 20cm/8in tall, and 15cm/6in deep. Don't know about the power, but sometimes I get complains from neighbors.

lol

If you get complaints from neighbors then thats cool

Louder the better Laughing

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PMSL

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Cathartic Kate
Indeed... complete with iFun.ru Such a big screen, and so close, the only thing you'll see are pixels. Best way to f..k up your eyes.

Last edited by Kabuto Sama on Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Al Roberts wrote:

lol...I do apologize. Its not really my computer.

Correct, it is a stock picture you found on the internet. You are forgiven, but remember this, you are dealing with some smart people around here. Wink

Admin Plaything

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

*Please don't quote the text directly above your post. We can see it because, there it is, directly above your post.* -luckey

No It is my computer...but it is owned by the company I work for... I am not arguing about this anyway lol

Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=mac-pro-triple-monitor&btnG=Search+Images&gbv=2

Admin Plaything

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You win Pastor,

I did wonder if anyone would ever Google that name, I do have 3 screens at work, just there Dell ones, and I do have a Mac Pro.

Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Al
You are pwned, dude. Pastor got you.

Al Roberts
Admin Plaything

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ <<That is what the cool people here do. -luckey

Yep...He got me fair and square.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic