SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New name for Global Warming.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The day that our political masters and scientific community go to conferences discussing the 'problem' and don't rip up the ozone layer using 1st class travel on jets, staying in first class hotels and travelling in chauffeur driven limousines - that's the day I'll know we really do have a problem.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mrs So and So, thank God your account is closed. Otherwise mine would be by now.

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I liked Mrs So and So. If she walked, I hope it wasn't over something as pointless as this. This is a stupid thread.

Can someone lock this so this floats to the bottom like a cheese heavy turd, please?

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, this is only the Internet, nothing anyone says in a general chat forum should be taken that seriously.

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

i much prefer s3x in the 4ss - B4rrister 0luwa

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Closed lad accounts x97 (Updated 02/20/09) pony pony
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It would be incredibly childish if she? did leave because of this. I highly doubt it though.

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:
Way to use that energy!

I put bricks in the trunk to increase the mileage. Wink

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I am relieved that she walked for other reasons. I got that in a PM (and thank you, Person Who Cleared That Up For Me).

This is still a stupid, polemic, divisive thread Laughing

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We're over-due for an ice-age anyway.

The planet will survive OK no matter what happens, hot or cold. Who needs mankind? We're a disease. The proof being that we wont do a damned thing to prevent any number of serious threats or even injustices because we're too busy having a good time. We don't deserve to live. The sooner we bugger off and leave the planet to its own devices the better.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thud419 - an unnapologetic cynic like myself. Very Happy

If you see what Western companies have done to places like the Delta state, you really have to wonder how companies and governments can lie and still manage to keep a straight face.

It always amused me in a sick way that it was a criminal offence to own a geiger counter in India. One of the simplest ways to clean up the planet would be for the West to stop exporting our pollution, but that costs money and jobs.

Now we have another multi-billion dollar financial guru on the run. A Texan feted by UK politicians and knighted by the Queen. Why be in such a rush to close down Guantanamo Bay, or would the lack of a jaccuzi and no golf course make it unsuitable to hold a peer of the realm, in the remote likelihood one of these ever gets to face justice. The only good thing is that these leeches only fed off the rich, but unlike Robin Hood, weren't ever going to distribute the loot to anyone but themselves.

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dr stephen williams wrote:
(and thank you, Person Who Cleared That Up For Me).

I am insulted that I didn't get a PM explaining why my Valentine (for a day) left the boards. I will say that I predicted it on about page 25 of the VD thread. I checked and it was on page 30. - ParaNoid

I did think that I was wayyy to much for her. My apologies for wearing her out like that. S/he was very articulate, I hope all is well!

Heartbroken... and ParaNoid

As to the planet, it was here before we got here (and went through a lot more violent changes than we could produce) and it will be here after we leave.

@ thud419, I have Dr. Kavorkian's number on speed dial if you want it... Laughing

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com

Last edited by ParaNoid on Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am insulted that I didn't get a PM explaining why my Valentine (for a day) left the boards. I will say that I predicted it on about page 25 of the VD thread.
Neutral

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to be off topic, but ParaNoid ...................................

Never mind!

Back to global warming. Razz

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Al Roberts
Admin Plaything

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To be honest with ourselves I think it is fair to say that there is nothing we can that will stop or postpone Global Warming, if it even exists.

I know that in our life times it is only going to get either warmer or colder depending on your location.

In general earth seems pretty doomed. The sun is going to burn out killing almost all life forms on earth and the world is becoming incredibly warm/cold which will kill most life forms.

Either way we will all die one day of some stupid phenomenon.

ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^funny thing about life... No one gets out of it alive. Cool

NB I thought this was locked. Did someone drop their keys? Or loan them to Reaper? Very Happy

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

NotPhil
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ParaNoid wrote:
Bbbbbbut, the scientific consensus is... Laughing

that's how wikipedia works: truth by consensus
man made warming is in wikipedia
therefore it must be even more true!
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Wikipedia actually works by citing third party references for the content. If no sources are provided, then there's a huge banner at the top of the page saying the article may be inaccurate due to lack of sources.

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

i much prefer s3x in the 4ss - B4rrister 0luwa

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Closed lad accounts x97 (Updated 02/20/09) pony pony
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
This is still a stupid, polemic, divisive thread

Ooh goodie, I'm back! 2sheds is leaving it to the rest of you to lock it I see.

My $0.02 worth, the climate is changing, but my car is nothing to all the cows, volcanoes etc. However, 'climate change' does give the politicians something to scare us with, so we all keep drinking the cool aid and feel we need them to protect us, it's what they do.

The planet will do what it likes, if we extinct ourselves along the way, it cares not a jot. Meanwhile, the Uk is reopening coal mines, LINKas the oil runs out. I doubt I'll be around to see us back to the horse and cart, but it will happen. In the meantime I'm after a yoke and harness for my Jag.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roy, you are my new Favorite Mod™. Your thoughts were better stated than mine, yet congruent. Cool

Fear is power...

Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I see my evil powers have made it where you put the / after the i instead in front of it.

Fixed for my new best friend - RC Smile

Some interesting discussion here. I still don't know which way to lean......
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

craig007 wrote:
@ Gomer, thanks for that. Your post brought up something I haven't highlighted above.

We have had ice ages before, long before humans existed. They will happen again.

The next one's already overdue - I like to think that we're holding it at bay with our pollution!! Twisted Evil

@Gomer - we're in an interstadial - they last about 10,000 years. Or so I'm told.

And the UK is putting money into all sorts of alternative fuels/power sources. The one I really take issue with is biofuel. Growing crops to burn for power, when people are starving. It just seems wrong to me.

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The real effort UK politicians are making is to pocket as many of the paper notes they can find to avoid them catching fire and causing pollution.

It seems they're doing a fine job so far. Very Happy

Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And you were right about them travelling to all their climate change conferences first class, btw! In fact, the useless bastards go everywhere first class. Shame we don't get a first class return on our money!

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We never see our money again. Probably wasted on 13 year old parents or some new wind farm up north.

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Al Roberts
Admin Plaything

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

craig007 wrote:
We never see our money again. Probably wasted on 13 year old parents or some new wind farm up north.

And the taxes get spend on the private houses of parliament members. I think it was Jaqi Smith. She scammed British Tax payers out of a good bit. Cant remember the story to well.

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This discussion is clearly not about global warming any more, which probably wasn't a great topic for Eater to begin with. I think we're done here.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic