SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Lads are now using Wikipedia

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
RE:TRANSFER OF 36,759,000.00 MILLION POUNDS TO YOUR ACCOUNT

Greetings,

Dear

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you. I Come across your profile and have Decided to get in touch with you after my prayer, to see if you can help me alliviate this problem. I can't imagine how you will feel receiving a sudden letter from a remote country far away and probably from someone you are not closely related with. But all the same, I believe we do not need to be of blood relatives before we can establish cordial relationship,thanks for your understanding.

My name is MR BENEDICT SMITH, and I work in the International Operation Department in a Bank here in London.I feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business.

Though, this medium (Internet) has been greatly abused, I choose to reach you through it because it still remains the fastest medium of communication. However, this correspondence is unofficial and private, and it should be treated as such. At first I will like to assure you that this transaction is 100% risk and trouble free to both parties.

WE WANT TO TRANSFER OUT MONEY FROM OUR BANK HERE IN LONDON. THE FUND FOR TRANSFER IS OF CLEAN ORIGIN. THE OWNER OF THIS ACCOUNT IS A FOREIGNER, a program leader.Until his death,

The Late Prime Minister, Mr. Rafik Hariri, has a huge investment here in the United Kingdom and all over the world, as a matter of fact he has the sum of(THIRTY SIX MILLION SEVEN HUNDRED AND FIFTY NINE THOUSAND POUNDS STERLINGS) in his account here in London which he deposited as a family valuables. The family do not know about this deposit.I was on a routine inspection that I discovered a dormant domiciliary account with a BAL. Of (THIRTY SIX MILLION SEVEN HUNDRED AND FIFTY NINE THOUSAND POUNDS STERLINGS) on further discreet investigation, I also discovered that the account holder has passed away (dead) leaving no beneficiary to the account. The bank will approve this money to any foreigner because the former operator of the a/c is a foreigner. I am certainly sure that nobody will come again for the claim of this money.

A foreigner can only claim this money with legal claims to the account Holder, therefore I need your cooperation in this transaction. I will provide all necessary information needed in order to claim this money, Hoping in God that you will never let me down now and in future.o.k! Rafik Bahaa Edine Hariri (November 1, 1944 - February 14, 2005), married to Nazek Audi Hariri, was a Lebanese self-made billionaire and business tycoon, and was five times Prime Minister of Lebanon (1992-1998 and 2000-2004) before his last resignation from office on October 20, 2004. The late Rafik Hariri died on February 14, 2005 when explosives equivalent to around 300 kg of C4 were detonated as his motorcade drove past the Saint George Hotel in the Lebanese capital, for more information please log on to {http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rafik_Hariri}
AND PRIVATE WEBSITE
http://www.rhariri.com/

I WANT TO TRANSFER THIS MONEY INTO A SAFE FOREIGN ACCOUNT ABROAD BUT I DON'T KNOW ANY FOREIGNER WHOM I CAN TRUST, I KNOW THAT THIS MESSAGE WILL COME TO YOU AS A SURPRISE AS WE DON'T KNOW OURSELVES BEFORE, BUT BE SURE THAT IT IS REAL AND A GENUINE BUSINESS. I CONTACT YOU BELIEVING THAT YOU WILL NOT LET ME DOWN ONCE THE FUND GOES INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.

PLEASE IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED INFORM ME THAT YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED SO THAT I CAN SOUGHT FOR ANOTHER ONE THANK YOU

I expect your urgent response including your addresses, your
telephone and fax number

let me here from you urgently via private email box [email protected] ([email protected] Original email address)

Thanks for expected cooperation.

Best Regards,
MR. B3N3D1CT SM1TH.

Have they gotten so lazy that they've resorted to Wikipedia? How sad.

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
GSN_fan
Hellish Taskmaster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you have a Wikipedia account? Is that where they sent it to you?

Listen very openly Barrister Koffi Adams forward to this or what you sent to him how der you sent such a thing to him with is age am very disapointed in you if by your next mail you could not comeplete sending the right way sorry.

Even my little child know how to send money and give to the taker on how to take it so

Austria is a the name of a country near Australia.

This are the details we required from you so our customer cab infect payment to you.

Our is not ready to receive your incandesces message

send to me their pin code and asses code
Click here to support 419Eater.com
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm more impressed by this - that's a *lot* of money...£39,759,000,000,000 - nearly £40 TRILLION or around *twenty times the national debt*
Quote:
RE:TRANSFER OF 36,759,000.00 MILLION POUNDS TO YOUR ACCOUNT.
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GSN fan: No, through my email account.

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
GSN_fan
Hellish Taskmaster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

manbiteslion wrote:
I'm more impressed by this - that's a *lot* of money...£39,759,000,000,000 - nearly £40 TRILLION

That looks like 36 million pounds. The . is not a comma, I am assuming.

Listen very openly Barrister Koffi Adams forward to this or what you sent to him how der you sent such a thing to him with is age am very disapointed in you if by your next mail you could not comeplete sending the right way sorry.

Even my little child know how to send money and give to the taker on how to take it so

This are the details we required from you so our customer cab infect payment to you.

Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads have been including links to Wikipedia for ages. They especially like to use it to add legitimacy to their NOK scams, when the dead person is either someone of note (a foreign dignitary) or died in some public way (air disaster or whatever). I used to get really irked at all the scam emails that were using names of victims from the Alaska Air crash that happened off the coast of CA a few years ago (not too far from where I live). They would often include the Wiki link to that disaster. I actually added a paragraph the Wiki page about the frequent use of this disaster in email scams. The paragraph has since been edited down a bit, but it's still on there. Even so, I still see links to the page occasionally in scam scripts. Stoopid lads.

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cachuma: Really? This has been the first one that got using Wikipedia. Wow, adding legitimacy to their stories. It makes me wonder how they manage to find random millionaires that were murdered, died in some sort of accident, etc.

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GSN_fan wrote:
That looks like 36 million pounds. The . is not a comma, I am assuming.

I'll try again...
Quote:
36,759,000.00 MILLION POUNDS

Not 36,759,000 but 36,759,000 MILLION, hence 36,759,000,000,000
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

manbiteslion: I can only imagine how much that is in USD. Laughing

GSN_fan
Hellish Taskmaster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

manbiteslion wrote:

Not 36,759,000 but 36,759,000 MILLION, hence 36,759,000,000,000

Oh, I see Embarassed

Who has that kind of money?

ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Thousands of dead people have left that kind of money. It just need to be spirited out of the country and used for orphans and other worthy causes.

The truth is the lads don't know how ridiculous the numbers are and victims don't know how imposible the numbers are either... Confused

I will not make a political comment, I will not make a political comment, I will not make a political comment, I will not make a political comment, I will not make a political comment, I will not make a political comment. Wink

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Many people are unaware of basic arithmetic, even those in the technology industries, as evidenced here.

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I knew that would be the Verizon thing. Laughing Utterly amazing.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm impressed with how the guy kept his cool..... Smile

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The way things are at the moment that's not a lot of money. I've been telling my lads that the poultry $35.000.000 USD they are offering is not much. Surly they meant $350.000.000 USD but put the decimal point in the wrong place. Wink

I might be in the gutter but I can still aim for the stars. Wink

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
the poultry $35.000.000 USD

You're right -- that's just chicken feed..... Wink

4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

It is if we are talking about Zimbabwian dollars.

*Has a great idea about baiting as a Zimbabwian national and asking lads to convert all those millions of US dollars into Zimbabwian dollars Twisted Evil *

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wright B Hindyou wrote:

You're right -- that's just chicken feed..... Wink

Embarassed Birdbrain. Laughing

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^

Embarassed Sorry, as jokes go, it was a bit of a turkey, I suppose...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic