SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Another T.W.A.T. safari, at Prudential Bank *lad arrested?*

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Last email came from 41.207.162.5 which is back in Togo. I guess they ran him out of the country. Oh well. I was tired of him anyhow.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work, SSA!

bohigal, The Amazing, wrote:
Edit: Hey, 1000th post. Yay me.

Nice work, Bohigal!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, lad claims he was arrested:

Quote:
Dearest William,

I have not collected the money, because the man you told me to meet said that the money was not deposited with them and the check I showed him is feack so he called the security men to arrest me that I am a Frudster, So I was in their custody till this money. So why can't you tell me where you are or can't you come over to the bank so that both of us will meet the Manager?

Tell me what to do next because I am confused and helpless.

Mustapha

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
GSN_fan
Hellish Taskmaster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sir scam alot wrote:
Well, lad claims he was arrested:

But was he?

Anyway, what will you do next?

Listen very openly Barrister Koffi Adams forward to this or what you sent to him how der you sent such a thing to him with is age am very disapointed in you if by your next mail you could not comeplete sending the right way sorry.

Even my little child know how to send money and give to the taker on how to take it so

Austria is a the name of a country near Australia.

This are the details we required from you so our customer cab infect payment to you.

Our is not ready to receive your incandesces message

send to me their pin code and asses code
Click here to support 419Eater.com
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rule #1, lads lie. I don't know that he was and I'm sure he's making it up, but then again, that bank hates scammers. I can always try again.

Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yay, he still wants to continue. You may get an arrest yet.

Frustrated lad says:
Quote:
Tell me what to do next because I am confused and helpless.

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cool! I wish I was that good enough to do that.

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
So I was in their custody till this money.

Laughing

Pardon me, but your Freudian slip is showing.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@SSA: I'm keeping my fingers crossed for him.

For your entertainment in the meantime, here is an old news item about fraudstar lads being arrested at Prudential Bank, Makola Market. I don't remember if a baiter here sent these guys.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, I think YW and Big Worm were involved in that.

ilikepie
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bohigal wrote:
@SSA: I'm keeping my fingers crossed for him.

For your entertainment in the meantime, here is an old news item about fraudstar lads being arrested at Prudential Bank, Makola Market. I don't remember if a baiter here sent these guys.

haha that's awesome!!
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

from bohigal's link above:

Quote:
Police said on June 20, Nwabueze went to the Western Union branch at Prudential Bank at Makola in Accra to cash 950 dollars. However, on verifying the authenticity of the note for the claim it was identified to be faked. He was, therefore, handed over to the Police.

That's my lad! So is this, at a Church Ceremony:

He might have lost weight since, in Ghana you can get 8 years hard labour for stealing yams.

He is also the Alex in my Sig. All hail the Prudential, we should send them a shiny skull plaque from all at Eater.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
ilikepie
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lol I can't believe you guys get them to pose like this. I can't wait til I get my first photo trophy!
Miss Behave
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Somewhat OT, but, it seems like this particular bank really hates scammers, is there a way to establish a contact there to give them a heads up when a lad is coming in ?

ETA: I found their website, the address matches, but the page wont load for me. http://www.prudentialbank-ghana.com So I can't check if there is an email contact or not.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought about giving them a heads up, but I decided it would only help the lad's claims that he had been set up.

I left him to explain that he had been framed by a strange internet monk that he had never met, and was trying to scam money from. I bet it went down well.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roycropper wrote:

I left him to explain that he had been framed by a strange internet monk that he had never met, and was trying to scam money from. I bet it went down well.

Laughing

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He should have asked for Mr Ina Sonki

Hausa : Ina sonki = I love you

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very nice, SSA, and he keeps coming back for more - such compliance deserves a reward Smile
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh this guy is LAZY. He takes his sweet time building absolutely horrible MOFs and it took 3 weeks of talking back and forth to get him on this safari.

He's stopped talking to me but I'm sure he'll pop up again within a few weeks to pick up where we left off.

Ginger Head
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bohigal wrote:
http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/crime/
Check the Crime & Punishment section of this newspaper ...

http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/crime/artikel.php?ID=157862

Shocked The fact that the mentally retarded person was chained to a tree was ok though?

Now why can't they do that to lads?

pony pony
Miss Behave
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Removed comment because to hijack a thread in that direction was sheer asshattery on my part. Sorry
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Miss Behave wrote:
sheer asshattery on my part. Sorry

Laughing

Wouldn't worry too mush about it, we all have our moments!

Very Happy

@SSA

Still haven't heard from this frightened lad?

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nope, no word from him. I think he only scams part time and his goat, errr, wife is probably not too happy with him after two unsuccessful trips.

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in from the lad, IP points back to Togo:

Quote:
Dearest Brethen,

It is quite unfortuniate that non of you show concerned of my whereabout for the past Eight Days now, Why? I told Mr Ikechukwu Amaechi Kyrian, the one of the Church members that I went to Ghana with to meet with Mr. Collett, which we never meet him in person but as I was working on his instruction in order to get the fund for the building of TWAT in lome, the bank manger set me up due to the kind of disturbance I was giving to the securety men to let me in to see the bank manager and mr. Larbi to writ you people so that you can know that I was arrested.

You have to understand that no matter any situation I went through, I am still interested to working with you in any level to make sure that TWAT will be built in Lome-Togo. The reason of my arrest was the police men that arrest me said that I was seen with a fake bank deposit slip, it is an illegal document. (Good ol Marvinator!) Laughing

But I am still doubtful about the whole insidence, most especially by mr. bill william whom I was instructed to me, all He told me through email was he have other inggagemet to attend to. Never call me on phone nor call the bank manager that I am coming because the bank manager said according the receptionist that went to tell him that Barrister Mustapha is here to see him, the man said that he does not know any body by that name or do he know any body like Mr. William Bill Collett and blountly refused my written not to him with the deposit slip.

And the must disappointing thing si that since that day I was I arrested non of you have write to me. As the case may be, I will like to hear from you people to know what to do next because I am free from the detention this morning with some one who know that I am giutyless in all the aligation..

Thank you once again, as I look forward to hearing from you all.

Yours faithfully,
Mustapha

I wonder if we could call the bank and ask them for verification of this arrest? Laughing

asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
because I am free from the detention this morning with some one who know that I am giutyless in all the aligation..

SSA...
The Lad says he got some help getting out of pipe city.
Apologize for leaving the Lad behind bars, but insist on getting the contact details of the "good" Samaritan who helped your Lad during his incarceration.
You want to thank this Samaritan for helping a fellow TWAT.

Perhaps the Samaritan can shed some light on the issue.
If the Samaritan turns up bogus, then your Lads story may not hold too much truth.

However, if the other helpful person is real, they may confirm the arrest or if proven to be another Lad, a new TWAT recruit.

Very Happy

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic