SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hello, newbie here!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ilikepie
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey guys.. here I thought I was the only person who thought of doing this to unsuspecting scammers. Then I find this amazing website community. I think I'm going to like it here. Wink

I now realize that what I did was dangerous so it will not be done again.. I posted a real item for sale on Craigslist and the scammers started pouring in. I decided why not? And gave them my address to send their phony checks to. I even got one committed lad to send me another! He is now reporting me to FBI for stealing his money, of course. Rolling Eyes And he has been off script for about 20 emails so far. He is quite angry!!

Here is part of my collection.. I received 2 or 3 more that aren't pictured with checks ranging from 1600-4500 dollars for some "$500 or best offer" earrings.

I have now created a fake gmail account and some fake craigslist postings for jewelry and computers. And I will now have all of the fake checks sent to a strip club in Seattle to a funny stripper sounding name. Or maybe I should just have them sent to a police station directly? haha

I figure I'll have them waste their valuable time, entertain me, and help a couple UPS/Fed Ex guys keep their jobs in this crap economy! Laughing
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
And I will now have all of the fake checks sent to a strip club in Seattle to a funny stripper sounding name.

Welcome!

It sounds like you read about baiting safe. If you read around in the stickies at little, you will see that having checks sent to ITP (innocent thrid parties) is a no-no. But if you become a Premium member, not only do you become golden, you have access to drop boxes.

Have fun!

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
ilikepie
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

beckythatcher wrote:
But if you become a Premium member, not only do you become golden, you have access to drop boxes.

Tell me of these drop boxes??
ilikepie
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And also, does sending it to a fake address do anything? For example does it get sent back to them or not even ship to begin with?
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sending to a fake address is ok--just make sure it is really fake, especially when it comes to checks--you don't want some clueless person to try to cash a fake check they accidentally received. It generally will get lost in space for a while and may ultimately be returned to the sender, so he may get suspicious. Of course you can always claim mistake the first time around and if the lad is dumb enough, you may get in a few rounds before he twigs.

Drop boxes are addresses owned and handled by eater members that are not traceable to any individual person. There is a street address associated with them, so they can receive deliveries that won't go to PO boxes. The drop box owners are generally nice enough to either scan or ship items to you (you pay shipping for forwarding) on request (assuming nothing illegal, of course).

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh that's nice!! OK I'll start giving out a fake address until I decide if premium membership is an option for me. Smile
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A Premium Membership doesn't hurt at all. You know you want it. You know you need it. You know you will do it soon.

Welcome and do bait safe! Very Happy

Nice collection there.

Edit to add You might want to join in on this competition. You seem to be a natural.

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Loves Lillies
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You know you want it. You know you need it. You know you will do it soon.

Dang ParaNoid, you are hypnotically persuasive. I would have gotten a premium membership had I not already gone golden! With such powers of persuasion, I am sure your baits do everything you tell them to do.

Oh, and welcom ilikepie. Have fun!

"I have been in this Banking system for so many years and no one have ever waste my time the way you did, I am a man of integrity and I know what am doing OK"
"Is like you are playing me"

Click here to support 419Eater.com
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, ilikepie!

Seems like everyone got you sorted on the ITP and baiting safe. And I see they have pointed you in the direction of the check competition. I will just point this out. Here is where you can post pics of the checks you get: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100200

And do check out the premium membership. There are great reasons to be golden around here!

Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome ilikepie. Very Happy
Nice kitty you got there!

I dare you to click on my siggy,
"You Know You Want To Be A Cool Cat Like Me" Wink

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Loves Lillies wrote:

Dang ParaNoid, you are hypnotically persuasive. I would have gotten a premium membership had I not already gone golden! With such powers of persuasion, I am sure your baits do everything you tell them to do.

I am rather persuasive...

Premium Memberships also come with a warm feeling. That is no lie. Cool

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome ilikepie! Very Happy

That is a very impressive stash you have there already.

I can only imagine the damage you can do now with all this other info at your fingertips.

Have fun and give the lads stress...

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
ilikepie
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ParaNoid wrote:
A Premium Membership doesn't hurt at all. You know you want it. You know you need it. You know you will do it soon.

I feel like I'm at a car dealership!! hahahaa
ilikepie
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SlapHappy wrote:
Welcome ilikepie. Very Happy
Nice kitty you got there!

Thanks! I love lolcats! My own cat is much cuter though...

Image Very Happy
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome. I like pie as well. Very Happy

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic