SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Trying to get back into baiting

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cachuma wrote:
Sheesh Doc...after you made me your sex slave during the long drive between Victoria Falls and Mbabane, don't you think you've had enough? Laughing

Well, I could do with some more, but... I do have someone special now (note custom tag). Every King must have a Queen, and this is more than a mere Valantine infatuation. I gave her two HYIPs to kill. We sent to Paris, the woods, the beach... Even wild and crazy sex fiends like you and I were (and you may still be, I do look forward to reading your exploits) eventually settle down, but I will always treasure the memory of you trussed up in the back of that combi van, on that beautiful African tie die bed sheet thing, driving across the veldt, the dappled light through the curtains as we drove down the road, with all the 12 volt fans blowing across your sweaty torso........ I still have the video... Wink

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back, Cachuma! Very Happy You have no idea how many hours I held poor Doc's crying skull on my shoulder, saying to him, "There, there, Doc. She will return to you someday. Dry those tears. Cachuma will not forget you." Thank God, that's all over now.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, well..look what the sun brought up.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Snerd! Good to see you! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Slap - sorry you had to hold Doc's skull...but I'm glad he had such a good friend to nurse him through the trauma. Wink

Reaper...looking hot as ever!

I'll tell ya, my baits don't seem to be going very well. These are some awfully skittish mugus. Have you guys been BUSY or what?

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It really is nice to have you back!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cachuma wrote:
Reaper...looking hot as ever!

I can't believe it.

You hesitated. Evil or Very Mad

Oh yeah, good to see you. Smile

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back Very Happy

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back, Cachuma. Very Happy

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome home, Cachuma. Very Happy

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow Shocked I'm touched that so many remember me! Thanks very much for the warm welcome. I'll try to stick around this time. Smile

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Unlike the above PWs, important mods, admins and my virtual valentine excluded, I am puzzled by the thread title "Trying to get back into baiting"

Does baiting have any relevance to what we do in this forum?

Wink Twisted Evil

I have laughed buckets reading your past escapades, welcome back.

Laughing

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Speaking of laughing buckets...I just finished reading (well, in many cases skimming) the entire 40-something-page bait that resulted in that awesome Cachuma Bohigal trophy - and I am literally peeing in my pants! Ohmygod, I just listened to the final phone call, when Frank insisted beyond all reason that poor beleaguered Dan admit, once and for all, that it was all HIS fault. OOOOOOO all this laughing is hurting! AAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! And he was just so damn INSISTENT! Every time Frank would launch one of his streams of "Hold on hold on hold on hold on," then Dan would say, "okay I'm holding," and then there would be this pause, and then...wait for it...Frank would say for the 100th time, "It's all your fault!" And then poor mugu Dan's arguing and whining and crying would start up again, and I'd have to pee a little more into my panties! OHMYGOD that is some seriously funny shit right there.

Doc, I can't thank you enough for involving me, at least peripherally, in that incredible mass bait. I am inspired now...I've got to get another lad like my old lover Alex M@andla on the hook and get another safari going. Hester is going to fall in love again. Just you watch. Twisted Evil

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad you enjoyed it. We put alot of mugu suffering into it. Laughing

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cachuma wrote:
and I'd have to pee a little more into my panties!

I guess you really have changed since you were here last. If I remember correctly, You didn't wear panties last time you were here............
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It is great to have you back Cachuma although I am a little upset with one of your comments Crying or Very sad

Much loved baitress said:
Quote:
I'm touched that so many remember me

As if we would have forgotten one of our own Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Esq
Poster Boi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Cachuma

I am one of the new-ish baiters. Very Happy

Sand Timer = I knew that MHC6 is one of the wonders in the World,and all of us have to exprience it,and understand it - Okunlola O. Thomas FMHC6

I WAS AT THE NOVOTEL ORISHA HOTEL TILL 11 PM THAT DAY AND I WAS TOLD BY THE HOTEL STAFFS THAT I CAN NOT SPEND A NIGHT THERE AND I HAVE TO LEAVE AND WHENT TO THE NIGERIA EMBASSY THERE IN COTONOU TO STAY TILL THE FOLLOWING DAY AND I CALLED YOU THE FOLLOWING DAY AND YOU ASKED ME TO RETURN BACK TO NIGERIA WHICH I DID AND THAT HAS BEING MY WOST DAYS IN LIFE AS WAS EXPOSED TO A FULL TIME DIFFICITIES. - Augus5tine J4m35
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great to see your name back on the Eater forums Cachuma, I am already looking forward to your next safari exploits.... Laughing

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cachuma, you missed it. Among all the other things, like Elvis's visit from the UFO (it happened. Seriously), Simba looked absolutely smashing in his green jackboots. He used them well, too, with, um, pardon the pun, moderation.

Hi SImba! Am keeping the doors open, but the quality of service these days....

Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Simba! It's good to be back and see all my friends. That was a pretty long sabbatical - but I am totally ready to begin inflicting lad pain again. I would LOVE to get another safari going - that Alex Mandla safari was one of the most fun experiences I ever had as a baiter! I went back and re-read that whole thread, just to remotivate myself (and remind myself of how it works). Listening to Homer's phone calls to the lads in Maun was...poetic. I was falling off my chair laughing, even all this time later.

I'm trying...I've got some lad who is claiming to be offering a free gift from Leo Dicaprio, and I'm an obsessed fan who will do ANYTHING to meet anyone even peripherally involved with Leo - I'm smelling an opportunity to visit Africa to meet up with Leo's lackey. If I'm lucky, there may be a Simba Safari camp where we could make plans to begin our love affair! Wish me luck.

I can't help but wonder if lads are getting smarter, tho...I've had several twig just from me sending them the "Can't Detect Windows Vista" error message as an attachment. Don't tell me the lads all moved to Vista, so that won't work anymore! I'm going to have to come up with some other way to pretend I'm sending things to them.

One of the reasons I came back (other than the fact that I have a little more free time these days) is that I've been encountering scammers more and more frequently. My husband sold a car and two motorcycles recently...he got emails from scammers on every one, and some of them were well-crafted and very believable. I have friends who are trying to sell a small plane, and they've been inundated with emails from scammers - almost every bite they've had has been a lad. And my own teenage daughter, who's been trying to find a job, got hit with several work-from-home cash-our-checks emails. Fortunately she was well innoculated, by having a baiter for a mom - but she has friends who almost fell for them! That REALLY pissed me off - young people just don't have the sophistication to see the scam.

And then I realized that this scourge is not getting any better - and what's being done about it? I'm not hearing any media about it, so no real publicity to help the public avoid getting scammed...not hearing about any actions being taken by any kind of law enforcement...Western Union and Moneygram (who I personally believe are complicit in the whole enterprise!) are not making any meaningful changes to the way they do business to reduce victimization. So who's doing anything about it? BAITERS! And there are so few of us. I'm among the rarified few who CAN do something...and so I feel an obligation.

Well I don't know what got me off on this tangent...but anyway, I'm back, but a leeetle bit rusty. I might need a mentor to remember the basics of baiting!

TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Who are you? More importantly, who am I?

Who took my meds?

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cachuma! Welcome back!

Get a mentor and bait safe... Wink

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cachuma said:
Quote:
I'm back, but a leeetle bit rusty. I might need a mentor to remember the basics of baiting!

I recommend this video highly to all n00bies and rusty baiters. Very Happy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qd_syuD-N_k

Just remember, "It's always something..." Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic