SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I need a Barista

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
grooble
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

...who says he's from 4b1dj4n.

My pet Fr3d has suggested that if we don't share a bond of trust I should engage another barrister to deal with my sick woman's money. To be fair I have thrown the book at him over the last couple of months and I'm not really surprised he has burned me.

I haven't quite let him loose yet but it would add to his pain if he thought I was willing to deal with another lad who just might get the 500 dollars.

If you have anyone who can take on my case please let me know and I'll get fr3d to send the papers over. We might even stir up some lad-on-lad action.

"Please i very angry with you John.You disrespect me very bad.I no happy." - p@k5w@ng Dec 2008
"WE WISH TO CONFIRM IF YOUR SERIOUS OR NOT BECAUSE YOUR MAILS SOUNDS AS SOME ONE WHO DOESN’T KNOW AND UNDERSTAND WHAT HE IS DOING" - Fr3d D4n13ls Jan 2009
At me from it already the head to break up - N4t0li4n4 gives her testimonial to M7CN S3cur3. 649 clicks and counting
you’re a great liar and sounds like a criminal too - Fr3d D4n13ls - Feb 2009
Not to worry as soon as we get it rolling everything go according to plan - p@k5w@ng Feb 2009 (that's what you think m8 )
Vulcan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Although I could forward some barrister addresses to you, I can't guarantee if they are from Ab!dj@n, don't have time to check, but here's a better idea: Why don't you or another baiter create a fake lad email and pretend to be the barrister from @b!dj4n?

is easy to talk lik lad ok.becus any on person can soun like this by gods grace they must be a reel barrister ok.u shuld tlk like a mugu guyman wit relly bad engilsh so dey think u maga is a gullibl fool to believ u are a barrista ok.mak sure dey no dat respons is very urgent ok an dat ur boss mr gomer will chop ur dolla

"i can only understand that you are the worse big idiot in the whole univers. for your information this fund is real,anyway you are only a compand fool ,as your generation will roit in hell . really i sent some one to bobe because i am real"
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I concur with Vulcan. If you get a barrister from "lad land", you have no idea what they would do and I am confident it won't further your bait. You wouldn't know what was going on between them, and most likely it would be a short communication (if any at all).

Lad on lad action would be funny, but who would know?

Just put your location where ever you want the barrister to be, it happens all the time. If you want to make this a coordinated bait with another Eater member, that is fun to do.

Its your bait, best if you direct it. Very Happy

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your Barista awaits.

grooble
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wink

I thought of being my own barrister bur I'm getting confused with all the characters that I'm piling on my lad. Ijust though it would be fun to pile on to another lad out of the blue as he had been recommended by a friend.

I'm off to look for a fastmail address that might be beleivable.

My lad is from l4gos. he just says he's from Iv0ry c04st.

"Please i very angry with you John.You disrespect me very bad.I no happy." - p@k5w@ng Dec 2008
"WE WISH TO CONFIRM IF YOUR SERIOUS OR NOT BECAUSE YOUR MAILS SOUNDS AS SOME ONE WHO DOESN’T KNOW AND UNDERSTAND WHAT HE IS DOING" - Fr3d D4n13ls Jan 2009
At me from it already the head to break up - N4t0li4n4 gives her testimonial to M7CN S3cur3. 649 clicks and counting
you’re a great liar and sounds like a criminal too - Fr3d D4n13ls - Feb 2009
Not to worry as soon as we get it rolling everything go according to plan - p@k5w@ng Feb 2009 (that's what you think m8 )
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Choose a Barr you like from the list and I'll link your addy to them.

http://lungeparry.websource.veryfast.biz/

I think there's a list of who's available in my toolkit. Wink

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic