SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I can has mugu?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm....

Quote:

Dear winner,

This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of Eight Hundred,Twenty Thousand Great Britain Pounds (£820,000,00.)for the month of January, 2009 Prize promotion which is organized by YAHOO AWARDS & WINDOWS LIVE. etc, etc, etc

Quote:

I can has WIN?

But I not entur lottree so how I can has win?

Quote:
How are you today?
You sounds surprised over informing you about your winning.This winning is as the result of the live activities which YAHOO AWARDS & WINDOW LIVE is sponsoring. ....
Do confirm your winning numbers and particulars to enchance the process of the payment.

Quote:
Hai
Iz me again. I is teh supprize abowt win lottree as I not by tikket oer nutthing. Is prowbabli Ethel whoo buy tikket on intarwebs as she always shop for clowthe and chocklits and chikenlit buks on Amazone. Srsly! She not buy cheezburger tho which sux.

I are teh use Ethel compewter as Ethel on bizniz trip and she knot no I use compweter and hemails. I can has monee and surpyze Ethel when she come back? I be good and swayre not to spend all on cheezburger. sware by celing cat. Srsly.

Is WIN number 01-14-21-30-35-48

Sry I not wryte to gud. Did not want skool much prefer snooz in chayre.

kthksbye

Wonder how long I can keep him going for.

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

this made me LOL

Laughing great modality, keep us updated Smile

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One word:

ROFLMAO

Definitely keep us informed.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
MeridianAlicante
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That made my morning Laughing

Closed lad accounts x 7 Mortar x2

Fake Cheques: $150,000

"May God bless you? Happy exams in advance Thanks," Mr. Herbert Horsey

Click here to support 419Eater.com
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Guess he doesn't speak lolcat.

Quote:
ATTN: Ethel,
I do not understand what you are trying to say

Better educate him then...
Quote:

Hai

I sorry I try wryte beter.

What I say iz srsly I iz not Ethel but i live in Ethel howse and use Ethel compewter. Ethel iz not heere now but I can has monies and make big suprise for Ethel when Ethel come back howse?

is beter?

kthksbye

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

The idea of seeing a scammer try to understand LOLCat-speak is hilarious.

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

i much prefer s3x in the 4ss - B4rrister 0luwa

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Closed lad accounts x97 (Updated 02/20/09) pony pony
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad has worked out I'm a cat. He wants to speak to my owner Laughing

Quote:
ATTN,
please give this result to the owner

Quote:

I wud but owner iz not heere now.

She cum back home next week.

I can be collect win for owner? We live in same howse.

OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This hillarious! It hurts to read it, but it's so worth it.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Lad has worked out I'm a cat. He wants to speak to my owner

It's only 6:30 in the morning here but I know that nothing that happens for the rest of the day will be as funny as that one line. What do I have to look forward to? I'm going back to bed.

You've got a live one there. WTF is he thinking? "Oh, damn, I've been trying to scam a cat. Maybe I can get her to go fetch her owner." What a maroon.

OTOH, he doesn't understand cats very well if he thinks that cats have owners.....

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you should be an evil LOL cat, as in "I has cursed mai ownerz sowl!!" This lad could be one of the more superstitious ones so you can then talk about how you don't like people who mess with you and that you're starting to not trust the lad. Threaten to throw a few curses his way as well....

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Opps I crapped my pants
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

that was pretty funny

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Closed lad accounts X22

PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE AND PLEASE I NEED THE MONEY FOR MY SON TO CLEAR THE HOSPITAL BILL
dutchkroket
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

my belly hurts from laughing. Brilliant stuff Smile.
After reading this, I looked for a lolcat translator.
I had a spare bait waiting to bite. I simply input my text into the translator
and sent it to the bait.

It's really wonderfull stuff. I get good responses. My lad is trying to
stay on script, but will be driven to insanity by me Twisted Evil

Thanks for the good fun and Idea Very Happy.
grooble
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I laughed til a bit of wee came out...

I hope you can keep him on for a bit. Perhaps you could send a paw print as proof of identity.

Laughing

"Please i very angry with you John.You disrespect me very bad.I no happy." - p@k5w@ng Dec 2008
"WE WISH TO CONFIRM IF YOUR SERIOUS OR NOT BECAUSE YOUR MAILS SOUNDS AS SOME ONE WHO DOESN’T KNOW AND UNDERSTAND WHAT HE IS DOING" - Fr3d D4n13ls Jan 2009
At me from it already the head to break up - N4t0li4n4 gives her testimonial to M7CN S3cur3. 649 clicks and counting
you’re a great liar and sounds like a criminal too - Fr3d D4n13ls - Feb 2009
Not to worry as soon as we get it rolling everything go according to plan - p@k5w@ng Feb 2009 (that's what you think m8 )
Vulcan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You should mention that you are excited about how when your owner gets back he's going to take you out for a walk, then ask him if it's strange for a person to take their cat out for a walk. I think it'd be funny to drop occasional hints like that, and mention you love to eat kibble, etc.. heh

"i can only understand that you are the worse big idiot in the whole univers. for your information this fund is real,anyway you are only a compand fool ,as your generation will roit in hell . really i sent some one to bobe because i am real"
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BAHAHAHAsnortAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!

This is one of the funniest funny-talk baits I've seen. GREAT job!

There's a comic strip called Pearls Before Swine, which has these crocodiles that speak in a very unique form of broken English. It's hilarious! I've considered doing a bait using that language before...now you've inspired me.

Bait using Croc-ese coming up!

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is great sunshine. It shows that lads will try to scam any<strike>one</strike> thing... Laughing

NB I know someone who had a credit card sent to their cat. Shocked

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And people leave inheritances to their cats and dogs. As well as strangers on the internets.

sunshine this is teh funneh! i can haz pusseh scammer?

ps ps ps: He probably means the owner of the house. He thinks you're renting or squatting.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i can haz pusseh scammer?

I thought it'd be "kitteh b8er", but never mind...

We've seen replies now from cats, horses, elephants and dragons, and IIRC someone once replied "I am a plank of wood". Are there any other baits from the natural world?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've baited as a dead person. One lad asked me what it was like to be dead.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater

Last edited by bohigal on Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has there been a bait from a crocodile yet? Because I just launched a few...I hope I get some "bites". Laughing

Also, Sunshine, I hope you don't mind if I shamelessly steal your idea. I've been intrigued by lolcat speak since I first saw it. I hadn't thought of using it for a bait, but it's just so perfect. I found a few lolcat translators online - lolcat baits launched!

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
shmuckers
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

L. O. L.

Funniest bait I've ever seen! Ah man, the lolcat pic is just gold, as is the part about the lad accepting that you're a cat. This is epic.
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb wrote:
Are there any other baits from the natural world?

One of my favorites, it still makes me laugh:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=94077&start=0

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
misterdeeds
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awhile back I got bored of the usual baits I've been doing and I found this translator:

http://www.cs.utexas.edu/~jbc/home/chef.html

Its got several things from jive to swedish chef to valley girl etc.
so I sent this email:
Hello!
How are you? My name is Sven Anderssen. I am a Chef and I am from Sweden. I received your email and I am very interested in doing business with you. I am very happy to win your lottery. How can I get my winnings?
For your information, I am a chef in a four star hotel. I cook lobster, chocolate moose, and other cultural foods.
Thanks again for your email. I hope to hear from you soon.
Best Wishes
Sven Anderssen

Which came out translated like this:

Hellu! Hoo ere-a yuoo? My neme-a is Sfee Underssee. I em a Cheff und I em frum Svedee. I receeefed yuoor imeeel und I em fery interested in dueeng booseeness veet yuoo. I em fery heppy tu veen yuoor luttery. Hoo cun I get my veennings? Fur yuoor inffurmeshun, I em a cheff in a fuoor ster hutel. I cuuk lubster, chuculete-a muuse-a, und oozeer cooltoorel fuuds. Thunks egeeen fur yuoor imeeel. I hupe-a tu heer frum yuoo suun.
Best Veeshes
Sfee Underssee

"NA GOD GO PUNISH U IDIOTE" Barrister Dasilva
"WHY NOT YOU GO TO HELL AND DIE A HUNDRED TIMES?" American Banking Austria
"YOU CAN NEVER CHOP MY DOLLAR BECAUSE YOU ARE A DEAD APE" - Victoria Mark
"LISTEN YOUR APPLICATION IS OVERDUE WE DONT ENTERTAIN JOKES HERE" - UAE Immigrations
United Arab Emirates Closed lad accounts x14
Loves Lillies
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ROFLAMAO Sunshine! This was hilarious. Now my office mates know I am not doing any work. I had to scramble to cover up. But this made my crummy day go all right again! I hope you don't mind if I selfishly steal it.

"I have been in this Banking system for so many years and no one have ever waste my time the way you did, I am a man of integrity and I know what am doing OK"
"Is like you are playing me"

Click here to support 419Eater.com
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm so pleased this tickled everyones funny bone Smile I love the idea of chatty crocodiles as well. Please feel free to steal this modality.

My lad has gone a bit quiet so I have given him a poke thusly:

Quote:
Hai

I can has pick up win for Ethel?

Ethel in Bukino Farso doin humanit... humanmanitee... good work for baby wot are the hungry and ded and stuff. Work for Unitid Nayshuns Refugit Councel so she not got emayl or tellyphone or nothin as she in jungul with lions and wellyfants and not no compewters there. Srsly.

I nots want anyone else get lotreee win and she not get it becos she not here.

Do not want anyone els get her win.

So I get monies for her?

Is OK?

kthksbye

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic