SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New member introduction: TickleYerAssWiFeather

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TickleYerAssWiFeather
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good afternoon all.

I've not participated in scam baiting for years, did it first about 7 years ago, realise that I'm now not up to date on the latest techniques and tools of the trade, so just joined up hopefully to receive some good advice on the best way to proceed forwards.

Avid writer, scam hater, extremely mischievous mind at work, excellent at word smithery, hoping to give with some more experience behind me, some scammers a run for their money.

Unusual sign up username I know, if said fast it sounds like 'particularly nasty weather'. First thing that came to me off the top of my head.

Very much enjoyed the past three hours reading some of the stories by Mike, had me doubled up in stitches of laughter, eager now to waste some scammers time of my own, anything to stop them from having the time to scam others, who could be prone to this kind of scam.

Excellent to be here, looking forward to learning more about the processes at play, no doubt much more advanced than where I was with this several years ago.

Wishing you all a great day.

All the best!

Andy
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello and welcome!

Take the time to work out what types of baits you best relate to, read the stickies (I knew I'd say that some day), and remember that we're here to help (ask for a mentor if you'd like one).

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the facility, TYAWF! Very Happy

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome TickleYerAssWiFeather

Indeed things have changed, but my mantra is that all you need, is to follow some simple security tips (which will be included in your joining up message/or directions to find them - that my granny could follow) and then a wickedly comic mind.

As time goes on you'll pick up the links to sites and documents to keep your Lads happy, but above all it's a matter of mind control, and with most Lads, it's a pretty unfair contest when taking on a baiter.

If you can think laterally and talk out of your a h - then you can usually have a Lad working for you in quick time - though patience and persuasion are useful tools to possess.

If you need something - just ask, someone here will direct you to what you want, or provide it, but your most effective weapon is an alert and wicked mind. I say that having three baiting websites and some other goodies - but never let reality limit your baiting. I often bait the same Lad as male and female characters at the same time (I'm ambidextrous), have tried to seduce them into gay relationships and am currently trying to get them to join my fake scammer gang - to introduce them to scammer misery.

Have things changed ? Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
TickleYerAssWiFeather
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can see this is going to be fantastic stress relief! Very Happy

A comically wicked mind eh? Andy grins broadly, a glint in his eye, oh don't you worry on that one, I'm sure I can pretty much tie up a few of these guys in knots, I can be absolutely terrible with words, as I start laughing wickedly to myself.

Oh my God, what have I let myself in for now? Laughing

Thoroughly looking forward to learning as much as possible and hopefully, given a bit of time, posting up some rather funny stories.

For now, I must get back to some more serious work, writing on my blog, doing some SEO and getting my latest dating site launched fully.

It's just non-stop, gotta love it all!

Looking forward to mentoring with someone, will read more in a few hours time after I've got some more work done.

Cheers!

Andy
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dating site ?

You'll have your own inexhaustible supply of Love Lads then.

I know of one person who set up a two tier site and redirected the scammers to their own area, which looked like the original site, but allowed them to play in their own pit and annoy each other, whilst keeping them out of the way of serious customers.

If it's a paying site you shouldn't have too much trouble, otherwise Lads will be there like wasps to a jam jar.

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

brilliant Image

what happened there where did the phone canvassing post go Question

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
TickleYerAssWiFeather
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I deleted it as it could have personally identified myself, by being posted on another forum.

Just to explain to others, I posted up a long bait that I had going with a telephone canvasser from India, left the post up about 15 minutes, went off to read more advice around the forum, saw that it was best to not give away any personal identifiable information, came back here and deleted the post.

I'll reword it and post it up again at some point in the future, to make it's wording here, unique, so the other copy and my websites cannot be traced by any scammers.

Sorry about that to the poster above me.

Andy
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good to see you are reading and learning Very Happy Safety always comes first.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, I feel it's better to get myself well acquainted first.

As regards the above self deleted post of mine (with safety in mind), I've just reposted it to the right forum for this kind of thing, (phone baiting - funny story) and changed out the names from the original version which is posted elsewhere online to protect myself further.

Having rewritten it, it doesn't quite read as well as the original version I posted up, but it'll do, you'll get the gist of it nevertheless, it can now be found here:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1319561#1319561
TickleYerAssWiFeather
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Btw where can I find an IP free email address please, I used the search function but didn't turn up anything trumps.

Can anyone help with this please?

Many thanks!
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

gmail hides your ip and I find it very easy to use and is the one I use most.

You have the facility to set up basic websites and you can set up worksheets and documents too. I use other providers as well, but gmail is my number one choice, and I'd always recommend it to anyone starting out.

TickleYerAssWiFeather
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Many thanks, I've been a gmail user since it first launched, didn't know though that it hid your IP address too, that's good to know.

Hmmmmm what to call myself? Twisted Evil Laughing
NedFlan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My new employee is Revered F3st3r M.Y.Sor3s.
A new pastor in my religious artefact selling business.
Feel free if your going down the church(god bless) route Very Happy
Working well so far,the dummies! Wink

Ned
Catfishy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello all.

I figured I'd introduce myself while waiting for a mentor...

I came across this site by accident...I had been "scambaiting" but didn't know it had an actual "name" lol

I do a lot of romance scams. A few years back, I talked to a man on a dating site that I had joined and he tried to scam me. Thankfully, I knew it was a scam when he asked me to cash a check because he was "stuck in Africa" {sound familiar??}

Recently, a good friend of mine was scammed by a romance scam. She met a guy on an online dating site, and ended up sending him thousands of dollars, PLUS gave him her credit card number, CVV code, etc, so he completely wiped her out, although everyone, myself included told her NOT to do it. She was so blinded by love she couldn't see that he was using her for her money. Even after he took all her money, she said that he would pay her back. When she finally realized what was really going on, it was too late. She never heard from him again.

I am currently involved in a romance scambait. I'm pretty good at these ones! However, I'd love to do more than just romance scams. I have tried to do a few of the 419 scams and have had disasterous results. I would really like to learn how to do it and perfect my skills more. I have the talent, I just don't know where to start! Twisted Evil

I can't wait for a mentor...this is a good way for me to kill time and keep other innocent people from getting scammed.

Very Happy

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can do to Romance Lads exactly the same things we do to other Lads Catfishy. My favourite trick is to lure them on with a couple of characters, one being a female Russian model who looks a lot like Paris Hi|ton. She's handy to use as there are so many photos of her on the net.

I'm not female and my phone calls as a female are hopeless, but Lads appear to enjoy them. Lads prefer virginal sluts, and I do well on the second point. Very Happy

It sounds as if you just need to discover how far you can make them bend to your will, for your amusement and their pain. The satisfaction is to demonstrate that they can be manipulated the same way they intend to manipulate others, and the punishment is deliciously ironic.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic