SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Another T.W.A.T. safari, at Prudential Bank *lad arrested?*

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Back story here: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=153447&highlight=marlick

This guy has already been to Abuja from Lome, Togo with no luck. I finally got him back on the road recently and sent him to Prudential Bank in Accra today. IP confirms it: 41.210.21.250

Quote:
Dear Mr. William,

I am now in Accra, I am just writing to you now in a near by Cafe close to the park, so how am I going to meet with you? And where. Please your urgent attention is needed now.

Thanks

Mustapha

Quote:
Please proceed to the Prudential Bank at Makola market. Once you have arrived at the bank, please demand to speak to the bank manager in regards to the fund. The tellers will not know about this, you must speak directly to the bank manager. Once you have arrived at his office, he will call me and I will come down to meet with you.

Quote:
Thank you sir for you urgent reply. I am moving right now as you directed.

Quote:
Dearest Mr. William,

I am in outside the Bank looking like an ordinary tramp in front of the Bank by the rejection of the Bank Manager who have not see me in person, but due to what he told the security men to send me out, that he has no Business to do with the said name which is my name, Barr. Mustapha Marlick for almost two hours now. So what do you want me to do? Because they rejected both my written not to him , when I decided to explain thing. Please call me now with this cell phone number; 0241388283 to know what to do next.

Thanks

Mustapha

Quote:
I just sent him a message, you need to go back and demand to speak to the bank manager. Do not take no for an answer. Show them the slip as proof.
Yes, I sent him a fake bank slip which I hoped would get him arrested. Twisted Evil

Quote:
Dearest William,

I am now helpless, but you promised Rev. Dover that you will take care of me. The security Men said that the manager ordered that they should not allowed me in, because he has nothing to do with me. I press on to get myself in there but my effort proved abortive. The next thing they told me was we have closed. So how am I going to do it? Because I don't know any place from here. Please call me and tell me what I should do. Where am I going to put my head?

Please come to my rescue immediately.

Mustapha

Quote:
I am so sorry to hear of this outrage. I will see that he is fired next week. I have other engagements this evening but and find a hotel and I will meet you in the morning at the other bank branch to get this taken care of. I will make sure you are reimbursed personally for your hotel costs.

Quote:
Dearest William,

I really appreciate your effort, but why not you call me through cell phone: 0241388283 so that I cannot be working around like a fool in search for an internet café. Please I need to speak with you on phone.. I am now in one of the nearby Hotel in Makola area so do every thing to make sure that we meet tomorrow as you promise fully aware that I don’t have any body around here.

When and where are we going to meet tomorrow and what time? You have to understand my situation right now and do every thing humanly possible to make sure that this transaction will be successfully. I really appreciate your effort and kind gesture to me in this regards; more strength to your elbow. Please try to call me tomorrow morning so that it can save me the time of searching for a café to hear from you.

Thanks a million looking forward for your urgent attention and help.

Mustapha

The plan is to send him to another Prudential bank, one that's more willing to arrest him. Laughing

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg

Last edited by sir scam alot on Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thumbs up Lovely...

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
but my effort proved abortive.

yeah, unfortunately the efforts of your parents didn't prove abortive...

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Where am I going to put my head?

There's a warm place close by where the sun doesn't shine. Very Happy

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

if he's that flexible, he should have been a gymnast for his country.

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Prudential Bank in Makola MarketAccra should be designated an Eater shrine. Great stuff, SSA!

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

great work clapping

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Absolutely brilliant. clapping clapping

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
cvb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That is very funny. How much was he expecting to get?

He is in for a big shit this time.we have located his destination in the northern part of Nigeria were he lives with his family.I will suck his balls out of his pants once we get hold of him on our trip.

JACK WARNER Nigerian Scammer
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job SSA.

Quote:
more strength to your elbow.

Of course it must be easy when you have such strong elbows Laughing

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's awake and heading back to the bank again, clutching that fake bank slip that he thinks is going to get him $200,000 dollars. The only thing that stands between him and the money is some very pissy security guards and, oh yeah, the fact that the money doesn't exist! Laughing

I've been baiting this guy off and on since last summer. He'd drop in from time to time with a pathetic trophy but it wasn't until a couple months ago that I finally got him on the road.

Oh yeah, I missed this in my box this morning, so close: Crying or Very sad

Quote:
Dearest William,

I see you have ceased to write me again, what should I do?

The bank manager was to arrest me this morning that I am a fraudsters, are you a fraudsters? What evidence do I have to carry on with the transaction because the man rejected the deposited slip that I scan. So what is the next evidence to show that the money was deposited with them? That is what the man asked me.

Thank you very much.

Mustapha

If at first you don't succeed... Rolling Eyes

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Give him the name of the WU representative, sent you PM. Also has his number. He doesn´t like 419ers Smile

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome! Laughing

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gotcha Frumpy Wink

He may be streaded for the weekend in which case the good Reverend will send him down the office for a money transfer to hold him over until Monday.

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's gone silent now. Keeping my fingers crossed. Last time, I sent a lad to this bank, he disappeared for three weeks.

Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ I expect that this bank manager can spot them (deluded mugus) immediately on sight by now.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The mugu was told if he is unable to collect the funds today, the money would be sent to another charity. All the more reason for him to try to get past the guards. I'm sure security is already annoyed with them, I'm trying for an arrest still. I so want a badge for my signature.

Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

look you morons I've got my payment slip Image now give me my $200,000

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
mewing_ghecko
lad harasser

Location: I was born and raised in... oh look something shiny

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

nicely done. good luck on the badge.

"FUCK YOU".
"I know person like you fucking scammer".
"FUCK YOU ASHOLE".
"fuck off" Mr Fr@nk Ch@ka
"You are nothing but a crook and a liar,how could you send a fake transfer receipt to me and think that you can fool me".
M00seknuckle co-bait Safari Mrs ldris, Abidjan to Cotonou Safari P3ter x2, Nigeria to Cotonou, Warri to Abuja
Benin Mortarx? Closed lad accounts(only Alan knows)
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE PORN]</a> pony
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The silence continues...

I hope he's in handcuffs by now.

Vulcan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wish there was a way to confirm it. It would have been great if you had been able to warn the bank or authorities about him beforehand, probably via email or fax, with previous correspondences attached,

So they could expect him and plan accordingly. If you had gotten a trophy picture out of him you could have attached that for identification Twisted Evil

But then again, not sure if they would believe you or pursue it that way. Like you said they can probably spot a delirious lad and will probably arrest him anyway..

Perhaps this modality can be refined better in the future for successful and verified lad arrest. What better way to keep scammers away from their victims than sending them off to rot in jail ? Twisted Evil

"i can only understand that you are the worse big idiot in the whole univers. for your information this fund is real,anyway you are only a compand fool ,as your generation will roit in hell . really i sent some one to bobe because i am real"
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/crime/

Check the Crime & Punishment section of this newspaper for the next few days. Sometimes lad arrests at Makola branch make it into print. They publish articles on two farmers being fined for fighting, for goodness' sake.

Other links to Ghana news

Edit: Hey, 1000th post. Yay me.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@SSA

What is the name of this bank?
I have my "daddy" lad in Accra that I may want to send here to do a pickup. Very Happy

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He finally wrote me back with a sarcastic "thank you". I think he may have been detained but perhaps Sunday we can call him as Rev. Dover and tell him we were glad to hear he collected the money. Sounds like Mr. Williams chopped this lad's dolla.

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck, sir scam alot ! I was lucky with this modality once

EDIT Oh damn, he already wrote back Sad

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic