SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Important: Maybe we ought to be carefull with trophies.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Old Coaster
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Froya wrote:

who is Monica or Leslie Fountain Question

Leslie Fountain was the person to whom the second flash mob was dedicated. His story is here http://w3.cambridge-news.co.uk/news/cambridge/story.asp?StoryID=47575

Monica is a single Dutch Mother on Social security - her story is here http://ozbaiter.nightmail.ru/monica.htm .

Both should be required reading for every person who questions the morality of scambaiting.

United Kingdom Nigeria United Kingdom Spain
Mugu Slayer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Abu Ghraib Prison.

No matter how bad the 'enemy,' if you treat them as badly as they would treat you, you lose all credibility with the 'enemy' and 'friendly' populations.

Does credibility matter? Not if this is pure entertainment. In that case, piss on everyone and laugh like baboons.

If this is a purposeful effort, credibility matters. In that case, don't do anything to discredit your work.

I MUST TAKE YOUR NAME THE ORACLE IN MY VILLAGE SO THAT BEFORE END THIS YOU WILL DIED. YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING MAN YOU COLLECTED $7,252 FROM HIM BECAUSE ONLY KNOW HOW TO USE MONEY.IDIOT, BASTERD.USELESS PERSON.

WAIT FOR DEATH.THE GOD YOU OPPOSE WILL SEND YOU TO GRAVE VERY SOON AND WORM WILL EAT YOU UP.SO SHALL IT BE.
FATHER HARRY.
mirakl
Super Master Bitch

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is my last post on a thread that just wont die:

WE WILL NEVER ALL AGREE ON THIS

We can't, there are a hell of a lot of strongly opinionated people on this board.

Some feel the odd picture where someone MIGHT suffer is terrible and shouldnt be gotten, others feel they are casualties of war.

I seriously doubt anyone will stop getting the trophies they were planning on anyway. I also believe that most people on this board have a lot of common sense and know when enough is enough. I admire the baiter who managed to get the pictures of the golden shower from the scammers. It's not my cup of tea but it was bloody good baiting.

No one is going to change their views on this. This thread could go on until doomsday and there will be no resolution.

10 dried ancho chiles, 6 dried pasilla negro (or negro) chiles, 4 dried guajillo or mulato chiles, 6 T black raisins, 1/2 cup almonds, 6 T raw sesame seeds, 1/4 cup raw pumpkin seeds, 1 slice French bread, 1 corn tortilla, One 3-inch piece of Mexican Canela (soft-bark cinnamon)
OR 1 1/2 t ground cinnamon, 6 whole cloves, 1 t black peppercorns, 1 1/2 t dried oregano, 1 round of Ibarra Mexican Chocolate (3.1 oz.)
shuntbuzz
Illeterate pinhead

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No we probably will never agree but ethics isn't something you should just give up on and shove under the carpet, unlike that asinine Page 3 thread.

If you stop challenging and debating where you are at, you end up thinking you can do anything - call this thread the little voice in the Emperors Ear....Remember, thou are mortal...

Mortar x7
Zapmaster
Wang Qin Baiter

Location: Member in good standing of the Ayers Rock Surf Club

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, on the one hand, I'd never ask a mugu to send a photo with (say) alligator clips on his important bits and his left arm on fire.

I also have minor reservations about getting them to piss on each other.

On the other hand, I have zero problem with a pic portraying your favourite mugu being:

1) initiated into a new church (Painted Breast, anyone?)
2) sitting in a weird pose (with or without candles)
3) having strange words painted on his body
4) or the old favourite, holding a sign which essentially says "I'm stupid enough to be tricked into holding this sign."

Nude pics are also the choice of the mugu - but hey, if certain women (yup, a reference to that Page 3 post!) don't mind having their pics taken in the altogether, it probably won't hurt the mugu either.

All of the above represent either wasted time (and sometimes money) by the mugu, which is a GOOD thing, or more wasted time and money as they convinced/bribed someone else to stand in for them in the pic.

Either way, I really can't see how people are getting hurt out of proportion here. And you know, if the scammers all got 'real' jobs, we'd be out of a hobby. Now THAT is what I call a win/win situation... Cool

Current score:
[mask:1]Bruce Goanna[/mask:1] - 5.
[mask:1]Wang Qin[/mask:1] - 0. Easter Egg 2011

Bank kills: United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Netherlands
Mortar x3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am just finished reading Monica`s correspondence with the scammer I really felt bad and sad about it. Sad Evil or Very Mad What a socker he never he seemed to give up. I have changed my mind piss is too clean for this scam. Evil or Very Mad Pity I can't do much with my scammer since it was a cheque scam try and they have my real name and add. But I am doing my best to keep him busy and try to frighten him a bit. But next time huuuuuuuuu. Keep up the good work it is the greatest web site in sight and this is a good thread. I have much to thank my scammer for, without him I probably never would have found 419 eater. Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic