SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Give her a "gift"- charity scammer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
From [email protected] Wed Feb 18 08:26:47 2009
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Authentication-Results: mta421.mail.re4.yahoo.com from=club-internet.fr; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=club-internet.fr; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 194.158.104.46 (EHLO delay-bm.club-internet.fr) (194.158.104.46) by mta421.mail.re4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Wed, 18 Feb 2009 08:27:24 -0800
Received: from relay-am.club-internet.fr (relay-am.cs.clubint.net [172.16.20.34]) by delay-bm.club-internet.fr (Postfix) with ESMTP id 9EC1C10CA0A; Wed, 18 Feb 2009 17:27:15 +0100 (CET)
Received: from club-internet.fr (flashmail-9m.cs.clubint.net [172.16.20.68]) by relay-am.club-internet.fr (Postfix) with SMTP id 663F92560B; Wed, 18 Feb 2009 17:26:47 +0100 (CET)
Received: from [41.202.89.109/172.16.1.158] by flashmail-9m.club-internet.fr via html interface
To: [email protected]
Subject: Gift to the world
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 17:26:47 +0100
Mime-Version: 1.0
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Length: 4941

Compact Headers
Lot 75, Rue 23, district d’abidjan
Cote D’Ivoire ( Ivory Coast)

Africa. Dear, I am Madam Geraldine Kouassi wife of late Dr Kouassi O. Michel from Cote D’Ivoire ,who was a diplomat for Twenty-Six years before he died January 4, 2004,after a brief illness that lasted for only five days. Iam an acute and full blown cancer patient, medical reports has told me that I just have not more than 8mths to live. Recently I have a partial stroke that has made life unbearable to me. I don’t have a child to inherit our estate therefore I have shared out everything to the less privileged and all in need. It remains a deposit of Seven Million United States Dollars (US 7 million) my late husband has with a bank here. This deposit is in Domiciliary account. and it is operations is with codes. I will explain to you later if you assure me that you will stick to my instructions. I have decided to donate this fund deposited by my late husband for Charity work to anybody that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein.I want this fund to be used in Charitable Activities like, Orphanages, religious works, people affected with natural disaster, refugees and to Old people homes, If you can handle this work your reward will be 20% of the total fund at the conclusion of the transfer.. Please forward these information to me as a sign of your agreement to do this noble work. 1, Your Full Name 2, Your direct telephone number 3, Your Home Address 4, Your Occupation 5 Age.On the receipt of these information I will put you in contact with the bank as well give you full details about the deposit. I need your urgent response! Yours sincerely,Madam Geraldine Kouassi

I don't know why, but this lady is making my blood boil. Anyone up for a massbait?:

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
GSN_fan
Hellish Taskmaster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ChainYanker wrote:

I don't know why, but this lady is making my blood boil. Anyone up for a massbait?:

Is he annoying you because he claims to be a woman who is tugging at the hearts of people who want to be charitable but can't because of their money? Anyway, I'll email.

Listen very openly Barrister Koffi Adams forward to this or what you sent to him how der you sent such a thing to him with is age am very disapointed in you if by your next mail you could not comeplete sending the right way sorry.

Even my little child know how to send money and give to the taker on how to take it so

Austria is a the name of a country near Australia.

This are the details we required from you so our customer cab infect payment to you.

Our is not ready to receive your incandesces message

send to me their pin code and asses code
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm having a helluva time getting any decent individual baits going...so ya, I'd be up for joining a mass bait. I'm a bit out of practice, so I might require a bit of leading by the nose...

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

All I can say is that there are thousands of "ladies" with cancer and a "stroke problem" out there, and all have fortunes to disperse in charitable ways.

Stupid A-HOLES, can't they think up anything new? I'm getting so bored with the SOS.

Got this just yesterday: *Yawn*

ENDEAVOUR TO USED IT FOR THE CHILDREN OF GOD

Mrs Susan fernando.
I am the above named person from Kuwait. I am married to Dr SAZON FERNANDO
who worked with Kuwait embassy..and so on and so on......We were married for eleven years without a child. He
died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his
death we were both born again Christians.Since his death I decided not to
re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is
against.When my late husband.. BLAH BLAH ....18Million
Dollars (eighteen Million United State Dollars) Yada yada..... Presently
This money is still with the
Security Company. Recently
my Doctor told me that I would not last for
the next three months due to cancer problem. Though what disturbs me most
is my stroke sickness.
Having known my condition I decided to donate this
Fund to church or better still a christian individual that will utilize
this money the way I am going to instruct here in. I want a church that
will use this funds to fund churches
orphanages and widows propagating the
word of God and to ensure that the house of God is maintained. The Bible
made us to understand that Blessed is the hand that giveth. I took this
decision because...whatever.... not Christians and I don't want my husband's BLAH BLAH BLAH....
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic