SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Too good for Surplus-Leonardo DiCaprio

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is too good to go into surplus. If you write back, say the attachment wouldn't open.

Quote:
Received: from squirrelmail.ajusco.upn.mx (squirrelmail.ajusco.upn.mx [200.23.113.41])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id 8si11655qwj.6.2009.02.18.10.29.40;
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 200.23.113.41 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected]) client-ip=200.23.113.41;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 200.23.113.41 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected]) [email protected]
Received: from squirrelmail.ajusco.upn.mx (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1]) by squirrelmail.ajusco.upn.mx (8.13.8/8.13.Cool with ESMTP id n1IISPlM029923;
Received: (from apache@localhost) by squirrelmail.ajusco.upn.mx (8.13.8/8.13.8/Submit) id n1IIR431029757;
X-Authentication-Warning: squirrelmail.ajusco.upn.mx: apache set sender to [email protected] using -f
Received: from 116.206.135.159 (SquirrelMail authenticated user macevedo) by squirrelmail.ajusco.upn.mx with HTTP;
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 12:27:04 -0600 (CST)
Subject: gift for fans
Reply-To:

Quote:
Dear Sir / Madam,

We acting on behalf of Leonardo Dicaprio top Hollywood star, who has been in several top of the range movies like titanic, Blood Diamond you known the rest, he decided to send great gift items to his fan across the globe in a random pick thru various ways and means, however you came out, as the lucky one and your profile sound very interesting with some honesty and kindness.

So if you are his true fans please get back to us with your gift form attach to you. Please kindly print it out, fill it up, and mail back .As we will get back to you with your gift know how .

A reply from you is highly welcome. Please forward all enquires to or visit www.leonardodicaprio.com

Regards
Gift Crew For:
Leonardo Dicaprio

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't resist. Email sent.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i think i'm about to develop a sudden case of man-crush. email sent!

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe he can send me a blood diamond

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
GSN_fan
Hellish Taskmaster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In case you're wondering here's the form they send to you:

http://i44.tinypic.com/33e4yzn.jpg

Made a link for blowout. TS You can resize here:
http://www.shrinkpictures.com

Listen very openly Barrister Koffi Adams forward to this or what you sent to him how der you sent such a thing to him with is age am very disapointed in you if by your next mail you could not comeplete sending the right way sorry.

Even my little child know how to send money and give to the taker on how to take it so

Austria is a the name of a country near Australia.

This are the details we required from you so our customer cab infect payment to you.

Our is not ready to receive your incandesces message

send to me their pin code and asses code
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG - this one's so pathetic I can't resist! Email sent...

Editing to add: I am starting to envision a potentially fun Celebrity Stalker modality...

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

if anyone is interested in this modality, feel free to steal the message Wink

Quote:
Hello,
I sent the form to the website. The reply is below. What is going on? Why does no-one know what this form is?

thanks
Dan.

=============================

On Thu, 19 Feb 2009 18:14:55, "Leonardo Appreciation Society" said:
> Dear Dan,
>
> Thank you for contacting the Leonardo DiCaprio Appreciation website.
> Unfortunately, no-one in the office is quite sure what the form you have
> sent us is for. Can you provide us with some more details?
>
> kind regards
> Justine
>
> President, Leonardo Appreciation Society.

mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

pardon the borderline necro, but I'm about to kill a fake site from these clowns, and I was wondering if anyone else got that last random email.

Closed lad accounts x 67
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha

Reap / Sow
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got none after I sent the above message Crying or Very sad

oh well, bigger fish to fry!

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No reply from them. Whats the site? I'd love to see it before it dies.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I did. I mentioned this in the Fake Banks & Sites forum - the fake site is already posted there, I think by Buccaneer, lemme go check.

Editing to add - I was wrong, it was you who posted it - sorry! Anyway, yeah I got the email. Need any help with the site kill?

Here's the site: Website: www.hamiltondirectplc.com It's particularly pathetic. Laughing

mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No, I'm being micro-managed (luckily) by the illustrious Ima Baeder, so I think this site is about finished.

The saddest part is that the site doesn't mention Leo at all Evil or Very Mad
Just a crappy bank.

Closed lad accounts x 67

Reap / Sow
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's just sad. I am glad someone is putting it out of its misery.

mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My question is this, if the scammers are from Malaysia, the site claims to be in the UK, and the site IP is the U.S. which flag is awarded for killing it? Do I photo chop a mongrel flag? Confused

Closed lad accounts x 67

Reap / Sow
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was told it's for where the site claims to be. I'm about to get my first kill for a fake legal firm that the site says is in Malaysia, but the IP is in California...and I'm told I get a Malaysian flag.

I like the exotic ones. Smile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic