SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Wants Donations For Kids Charity...Lad Attempts Trophy Pic!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I asked the Lad for a pic of him holding a sign thanking me for my donation.
Unfortunately, after MULTIPLE attempts the Lad has been unable to collect the donation.

I asked that the picture be inside the kids play area.
Apparently the kids get to run around outdoor shitters all day long.
They also get to play with our Lad who looks more like a thug dock worker.

http://img54.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thankyoudonaldoin2.jpg

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
grooble
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He doesn't look very pleased with your donation does he Wink

"Please i very angry with you John.You disrespect me very bad.I no happy." - p@k5w@ng Dec 2008
"WE WISH TO CONFIRM IF YOUR SERIOUS OR NOT BECAUSE YOUR MAILS SOUNDS AS SOME ONE WHO DOESN’T KNOW AND UNDERSTAND WHAT HE IS DOING" - Fr3d D4n13ls Jan 2009
At me from it already the head to break up - N4t0li4n4 gives her testimonial to M7CN S3cur3. 649 clicks and counting
you’re a great liar and sounds like a criminal too - Fr3d D4n13ls - Feb 2009
Not to worry as soon as we get it rolling everything go according to plan - p@k5w@ng Feb 2009 (that's what you think m8 )
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^^^^^

No he really doesn't.
He actually looks disgruntled and upset.
It's probably because he used 4 or 5 BIC pens writing the thank you note on that piece of wood. Cool

Also, he spelled my name wrong.

I'm not going to slap the Lad for it.
I'm thanking him for his "proof" of his work with the charity, then sending him back to WU another 4 or 5 times.

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Also, he spelled my name wrong.

I'm not going to slap the Lad for it.
I'm thanking him for his "proof" of his work with the charity, then sending him back to WU another 4 or 5 times.

Please don't slap him for this minor mistake, he's working on my (delayed) banner Wink
Gosh, these guys look dumb.

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

asiaguy wrote:
^^^^^^^^^^^
No he really doesn't.
He actually looks disgruntled and upset.

More like livid IMO - I'm surprised the pic is that clear; you'd think whoever took the pic would be damned nervous with that bad-tempered mug glowering at him...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent the Lad back to Money Gram with a nicely created crumpled receipt.

I loved the heading on this mail. I guess trip #6 to collect my donation was not successful in the least.
Quote:

Subject: WE COULDN'T GET THE MONEY

Mr D0nalda,
I couldn't get the money to me,I told you explicitly on how to make the money get to me,Please I'll like you to get the money back from whatever means you have sent it ant send it to us through the western money transfer details i have earlier instructed you to or you may as well instruct them of same.Through this means it will get to us easier and faster.If you may have misplaced the informations,this is a recopy of the details again.

NAME OF RECEIVER:CHIN4SA BARN4BAS 4MAECHI
TEXT QUESTION:DONATION FOR WHAT?
TEXT ANSWER:DONATION FOR CHARITY.
MTCN.............

I will be waiting to receive this noble donation of yours and at the same time thanking you "MR D0NALD4 THUMP" once again for your generosity.

Regards.
U M3labo

grooble
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just looked a bit closer at that image. He didn't waste any ballpoints at all. The writing is a photochop. Zoom in close, the writing pixelates before anything else.

I think this means we could all get one with different text - kewl!

"Please i very angry with you John.You disrespect me very bad.I no happy." - p@k5w@ng Dec 2008
"WE WISH TO CONFIRM IF YOUR SERIOUS OR NOT BECAUSE YOUR MAILS SOUNDS AS SOME ONE WHO DOESN’T KNOW AND UNDERSTAND WHAT HE IS DOING" - Fr3d D4n13ls Jan 2009
At me from it already the head to break up - N4t0li4n4 gives her testimonial to M7CN S3cur3. 649 clicks and counting
you’re a great liar and sounds like a criminal too - Fr3d D4n13ls - Feb 2009
Not to worry as soon as we get it rolling everything go according to plan - p@k5w@ng Feb 2009 (that's what you think m8 )
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Obviously a bad photochop (or MSPain). See how the cardboard pattern repeats over the entire board.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yup...
I was painfully obvious that this lad is one lazy piece of goat shit scum.
Thus the "attempted" trophy tag on the headline.

He's off to his 7th attempt to collect my donation as soon as he gets his lazy ass off to the cafe.

Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You folks have been keeping him so busy, he had been ignoring President Obama. Today he mailed back with with his excuses. However, he says he is working up the figures for the Dafur S0S location.

Quote:
Sir,
I MUST APOLOGIZE FOR MY KEEPING MUM TO YOUR MAIL ALL THIS WHILE.IT WASN'T REALLY INTENTIONAL.MY WIFE IS DELIVERED OF A BABY BOY THROUGH CAESERIAN OPERATION AND THAT HAS LEFT ME TENSED UP AND OUT OF THE OFFICE.MEANWHILE WE HAVE SENT AN EMISARIES TO THE DARFUR REGION TO GET THE FEASIBILITY STUDY OF THE AREA AND HOW MUCH MONEY IT WILL COST TO BUILD A LOCATION OF THE SOS THERE.AS SOON AS THEY ARE BACK AND ARE THROUGH WITH THE ESTIMATE ,I WILL NOT HESISTATE TO SEND YOU ACROSS THE QUOTOTATIONS.

I have some other baits to tend to so President Obama will be patient.

Mortar x 18 Closed lad accounts x 64 United Kingdom Malaysia Senegal Liberian Flag United States China Nigeria Spain South Africa Togo Benin Ghana United Arab Emirates Germany cameroon pony Mc Fry Easter Egg
Winner of the Summer Challenge Prize August 2008
Pith Helmet - St4nley's Xmax Adventure - I am suppose to be your Lover and not your house lad. - St4nley
Golden Pith Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Cotonou to Lome x2, Cotonou/Lagos/Abuja/Yankari, Cotonou/Parakou, Lagos/Maiduguri, Lagos/Douala, Dakar/Gambia/Keyes - Hector w/ team Hectard
Safari Barack Obama Scammed - Benin-Lagos-Maiduguri 'Oh Shit' - Hon. M4rtins
Safari Cotonou/Lome - D Brown
Sand Timer Hector Sand Timer Dr David O
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Trip #7 to collect the donation didn't work out too well...

Quote:
Dear Mr D0nalda,
I cannot fathom why you should make this graven mistake as sending the money through another means which i never recommended to you.Now everybody is looking up to me for the money.How do I explain to the whole organization that i have not gotten the money when after all every body was there when i was taking the picture..I have made the whole sacrifices you have asked me to in order to get this donation from you but to no avail.tell me what could be happening my dear friend.How would the treasures ,Mr Chin4sa Barn4bas Am4echi who was originally suppose to receive the money look at me when the money has not gotten to him,don't you think he must have thought that i must have channeled the money through another means with the aim of converting the money to my personal use.
My D0nalda you must come to my aid,please you must have to help me out of this,I know it might be quite unethical to ask the head office to recall the money but with strong conviction you can do that .Please save my neck from this trouble.Honestly I stand the risk of being fired in this situation.Please call or write them ask them to use that western money information to send the money to Mr Amaechi who is the supposed rightful recipient of the money.I know you will get this mail soon ,please I'll like you to act as fast.
Expecting to hear from you.

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Please save my neck from this trouble.Honestly I stand the risk of being beaten to a pulp by my oga's goons who are even bigger and uglier than I am in this situation.

Fixed his typo.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Laughing

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
don't you think he must have thought that i must have channeled the money through another means with the aim of converting the money to my personal use.

That looks like an interesting line of inquiry to pursue.... I love it when Lads start baiting themselves..... Laughing

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I believe B0higal is CORRECT!!!
Quote:
Please save my neck from this trouble.Honestly I stand the risk of being beaten to a pulp by my oga's goons who are even bigger and uglier than I am in this situation.

Our lad is in deep shit...

The Lad has so many problems collecting the donation that I was left no choice but to tell the Lad I donated the funds to the S0S head office in the UK. Of course I left specific instructions to the S0S head office to immediately direct my donation to the Lad in LAGOS Nigeria.

He went a bit nuts when I did that.
I suggested that he send a mail to the S0S Charity to see if he could make special arrangements to collect his fees at the SOS NIGERIA office in ABUJA.
I even sent him my newly created S0S Charity email address so that he could communicate with head office.

Sure enough....he's now begging S0S head office for the funds.

Quote:
Dear Compatriot,
I am very much pleased to receive this mail from you.As a matter of fact we have long ben expecting your message regarding this donation that was sent to us by Mr D0nalda ThumP Of the humanitarian service.
I am Mr Uruk of the save our souls children's village of the Isolo Lagos state operational axis,I ts quite unfortunate that the Saving our souls family is quite a large organization with branches all over the world that on will hardly find it possible to get to know the many functionaries.I have not either come across your name once but i sincerely hope this providence has come to bring us together.Mr D0nalda on his concern to make a donation to us has sent you the money mistaking the original payment recommendation that was given to him and has sent the money to you contrary to the idea.This money was needed most urgently by the organization for the construction of drainage system in the home to check the activities of the erosion as the rainy seasons approaches.
As a matter of fact,I am so preoccupied with work activities here and might not consider leaving the home for a trip to Abuja to collect the money.As a matter of plea i will like you to send the money directly to us. Sir there has been a lot of controversy surrounding this money here in the home, there was a little confusion in the home as to whether i have indirectly used another means to intercept this money. (our Lad is in danger of having his ass kicked, probably by the guy in the photo) Sir you are the only person that stand the position of saving me from this dilemma and proving them wrong because i stand the risk of being fired (having my ass kicked) from the home which is my only source of livelihood. You will have to prove them of of my sincerity and commitment by sending this money to them through the original informations that was handed over to Mr D0nalda which i suppose he must have sent to you.
Sir i will appreciate if you would oblige me this unwarranted favour.

God bless you in your endeavours

Mr U M3labo
Isolo-Lagos Operational axis
Save 0ur Souls Charity Organization
Greetings from all the members of the Save 0ur Souls

He's going to have to go to Abuja if he wants to save his ass.... Laughing

Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The president is flattered! I just hope he spells the name right on the birth certificate. Laughing

Quote:
Thank you sir for your kind consideration,I'll get the needful as soon as possible.My wife and the new baby extends their warm regards.As a matter of fact .i have chosen to christen the name the new born baby after your first name BARRACK.

Mortar x 18 Closed lad accounts x 64 United Kingdom Malaysia Senegal Liberian Flag United States China Nigeria Spain South Africa Togo Benin Ghana United Arab Emirates Germany cameroon pony Mc Fry Easter Egg
Winner of the Summer Challenge Prize August 2008
Pith Helmet - St4nley's Xmax Adventure - I am suppose to be your Lover and not your house lad. - St4nley
Golden Pith Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Cotonou to Lome x2, Cotonou/Lagos/Abuja/Yankari, Cotonou/Parakou, Lagos/Maiduguri, Lagos/Douala, Dakar/Gambia/Keyes - Hector w/ team Hectard
Safari Barack Obama Scammed - Benin-Lagos-Maiduguri 'Oh Shit' - Hon. M4rtins
Safari Cotonou/Lome - D Brown
Sand Timer Hector Sand Timer Dr David O
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He DARES to send me this as the banner I requested! A slap is in the make.
http://i551.photobucket.com/albums/ii455/bobdemol/the_banner.jpg

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^^^^^ Laughing Laughing Laughing

Sometimes I think the Lad is about 10 years old.
Then I see the photo gang he uses and I'm sure he's just a 20 something moron... Laughing

Don't slap him for that.

Offer to send it to the SOS head office in the UK to show them the wonderful work the Nigerian office is doing.

bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Sometimes I think the Lad is about 10 years old.
Then I see the photo gang he uses and I'm sure he's just a 20 something moron...

No way Asiaguy! He's a well educated guy. Have a look at the form he filled in for me Wink
And...thanks for the suggestion!

http://i551.photobucket.com/albums/ii455/bobdemol/filled_application_form_adjustedpic.jpg

asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'm sorry to disrespect such a prominent "psychologist." Laughing Laughing Laughing

I guess those guys holding my sign and your banner are his esteemed colleagues. Laughing Laughing Laughing

asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad is upset with S0S head office in the UK...

Quote:
I m most suprises at your rate of contravening the whole issues.You have totally misconceived what is at stake here."The lifes of this little Children and my position too"I would have replied your mil yesterday but we were in a potracted meeting in the office ironing out the issue.Honestly your choice of withholding this money up till this moment is nt near expectation at all as a voluntary worker.Your character was quite unpatriotic,inhumane and mostly tantamount to destroying the future hopes of this little children.
You have decided to kep back this money meant for the betterment of this litle children which i suppose you hae wads like them at home.Mr D0nalda has writtem me this morning asking me if i have received the money from you..What do i tell him,that you have selfishly decided to withhold the money with what cause i cannot ascertain.Tell me what confirmation agin do you need from me?

Our Lad is in deep shit.
The goons in the trophy pic and banner creation must be ready to lay a beating on our poor little charity scammer.
Thus will he move off his soon to be pulverized ass?

Quote:
As a member of the S0S team, you know very well the charity procedures regarding donations.

The funds must be donated to the SOS head office in England first.
The funds are then wired to our bank account at Equ4torial Trust B4nk in Abuja for onward delivery to the respective offices in the Nigeria territory.

You must also be aware that for security reasons, we use only the one approved M0ney Gr4m outlet in Abuja for collection and delivery of any donations meant for the Nigeria territory.

If you insist on doing your own collection of this donation, you must follow the S0S Charity direction and procedures.
You are instructed to visit the approved M0ney Gr4m location at:
Equ4torial Trust B4nk
N4tional 4ssembly
Suite 013
New Building House of Reps National Assembly Comp
Abuja 900271

We will not break protocol and you should know that as a member of the S4ve 0ur S0uls Charity team.
These payment arrangements were set up in 1999 and will not be deviated from for any reason.

If this arrangement is better suited for you, I will have a M0ney Gr4m receipt issued immediately for collection of the funds at the designated, approved M0ney Gr4m location as indicated.

I will not accept your demands for this donation by any other means.
You know the rules and you abide by the rules.
The rules are there to protect all of us from potential fraud and misappropriation of funds.

Last edited by asiaguy on Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And this gem from our Lad.

He is about to get his ass severely kicked by someone higher up the food chain....

He's now begging the original donor as well as lying to the original donor.

Quote:
Mr D0nalda,
Honestly you have to come to my asistance in this regard,I am still unable to receive the money.I received a mail from a certain Mr 4ishay Kh4n of the S0S charities with this email address.([email protected]).I I have given him every proofs indicating to him that the money was meant for us but still he would not budge.(Bad lying lad...the funds are in Abuja...go get them) Please i will like you to write him with the above contact address and direct him to please resend the money to us.I am not save with the situation i am pasing through in the hands of my superior officers. (Oh-Uh! Upcoming Lad beating?) I told you ,if this matter is not resolved amicably by realising this money ,I stand the risk of being fired or at worst going to jail because of this money.
Please i put my life in your hands. (now that's a mistake...D0nalda Thump is going to throw you right back to the Oga for any mercy treatment)

hoorah
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been baiting this lad as well. He seems slow with me, probably because he's more hooked on others bait.

I'm in the early stages of discussing charity donations, and the church's protocol. I've asked him to get me a copy of his 501C-3 certificate and a list of the items the children need (clothes, blankets, shoes, toys, etc).

wondering when he's going to switch over to having the kids need moneygram and WU.

He said he would get me a list of the items the kids need, but its been a few days. I poked, and he replied "soon". We'll see where this goes.

This guy is headed for 100% disappointment.
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Sir i am sorry to let you know that i have searched through the mail box and could not get any reference attached payment slip as contained in the box.Sir please could you try and send us a rescanned copy of the payment slip or if possible you can send us the payment details.I know i might have sent you this mail a little late but i beg of you to forgive me of this delay ,it was as a result of other activities in my work schedule that have been holding me down which i have to take care of.

Thanking you very much for this great favor.

Uruk Mel4bo

Och, puir wee laddie has other activities in his "work schedule" Laughing

asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^7o9^^^^^^^^^^

Years of baiting and I've never seen desperation in a lad like this.
He is now calling my phone and begging me to recall the money from the S0S group and resend it via WU.
I'm very sure this Lad is about to get a serious, serious beating.
I'm pretty sure he owes someone in the food chain some cash and he really needs to get this sorted immediately.

I think I'm taking most of his time since he is SURE that I sent a donation via MG and he just could not get his hands on it. He is sure that I really sent the funds, thus I may be the surest bet of a payoff.

I know this lad will eventually go to Abuja to collect but I'm betting he'll be traveling there in the Oga's car.... Laughing
He'll be told to stay in the car while the Oga collects from MG...
I would not want to be in our lads seat in that vehicle looking out the window at the Oga's face as he walks back to the car without the cash... Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic