SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

laughable love scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A married Manchester United fan drove 400 miles to begin an affair with a girl he had met on Facebook, only to discover it had been a hoax set up by two rival Liverpool supporters

Stuart Slann, 39, made the nine-hour trip from his home in Sheffield to a remote farm in Scotland last month on the promise of meeting the woman he had been swapping suggestive messages with for several weeks.

However, after arriving at the deserted house and waiting for a further three hours in his car for "Emma" to finish work and show up, the two pranksters called him to confess.

To add to his humiliation, they recorded the conversation and put it onto Facebook, the social networking website, and video-sharing website YouTube, along with an embarrassing photograph.

It was then that Mr Slann's wife Louise, 32, discovered the "affair". Their marriage is now over.

Mr Slann said: "It was a cruel thing to do. I've been taken for a ride. They wound me up good and proper."

The Manchester United fan met the unnamed men, believed to be cage-fighters, during a holiday in Cancun, Mexico, last November.

The three soon started to argue about their rival teams, and a series of heated exchanges ensued over the three-week holiday.

On one occasion the Liverpool Football Club fans threw Mr Slann into the pool, and he accidentally broke his ankle.

Not content with that, when the Liverpudlian pair returned home they hatched a plan to humiliate him and set up a false Facebook account, pretending to be a woman called Emma from Scotland.

After more than a month of sending messages and flirting online almost every night, "Emma" arranged to meet Mr Slann in Aberdeen.

He drove for nine hours to what he believed was her home, and then received a series of text messages telling him she would be hours late from work.

Finally, one of the two men rang Mr Slann in his broad Liverpudlian accent and admitted that it was all a con.

The recorded conversation has now been posted on YouTube.

During the phone-call the Liverpool fans asked him: "Do you recognise our voices Stuart?

"It's them Scouse lads who threw you in the pool! Do you recognise our Scouse accents do you?"

Mr Slann replied: "Yes."

The Liverpool supporter then said: "You've been framed," before bursting into laughter.

Next they asked him: "How do you feel?". After a long pause Stuart replied: "----".

The Liverpudlian then said: "You fell in love with me over the computer."

Now Mr Slann has had his humiliation compounded after the phone conversation was posted on the internet on February 13, attracting hundreds of hits.

Mr Slann said: "There's no doubt that I've been done good and proper by the lads from Liverpool. It was cruel but I'll hold my hands up and say they really wound me up.

"I'd been chatting to this girl on Facebook for about a month or so. I really thought she was genuine, and I had no reason to doubt it.

"On the night she asked me to Scotland I was on the road for about nine hours. And then when I got to this remote farm she sent me a text to say she was still in work.

"That's what made it worse, not only had I driven for nine hours, but I had to wait for about another three and a half hours for her to finish work.

"Then when I got the call to say it was all a hoax I just felt awful.

"If they had asked to drive to Manchester, Leeds or even Liverpool it wouldn't have been so bad and maybe I'd have seen the funny side.

"But to drag me all the way to Aberdeen was just cruel.

"When I met the lads on holiday I thought they were alright and we had a bit of banter over football and they threw me in the pool."

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
N N N
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LMAO

It just goes to prove Man U fans will travel hundreds of miles in pursuit of lost causes ... though usually their journey is to Old Trafford ... Razz
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
"If they had asked to drive to Manchester, Leeds or even Liverpool it wouldn't have been so bad and maybe I'd have seen the funny side.

"But to drag me all the way to Aberdeen was just cruel.

he seems more concerned about that than his marriage breaking up. Although I imagine it was on the rocks for him to have done what he did.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Al Roberts
Admin Plaything

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Good. Laughing

Nelsonsbattle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So it's not true what people say.

Liverpudlians do have a sense of humour.

"tell you die, fuck you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ooooooo" Samull the scammer on being burned
Safari (Samull's trip from Cotonou, Benin, to Lagos, Nigeria, to meet the lovely Steffy)
Mortar x3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic