SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Away from the internet? (e.g. travel)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Keyser Soze
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, I have about three lads in the primary stages of the bait. Problem is, I'm leaving for Africa (I love the irony) in a week and a half and I won't have internet access for a large majority of my time there. I'm going to be out in the bush for about 4 weeks, but will be in Addis Ababa for at least a week (maybe a week and a half).

My question is, how can I keep these lads on the hook? As I mentioned, things are in the primary stages, and they're still running script on me.

Thanks in advance!
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No problem. Tell them the truth, you are going to be without internet access for a while and you will catch up with them when you get back. The lads will still be there when you are ready.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just tell them you will be gone for about a month and you'll be thinking of them...

When you get back, pick up where you left off - they won't notice.

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell them the truth. Clint Eastwood looks haggard. But you have the handsome looks and cigar chewing style off to a fine art and have landed the starring role in a remake of "The Good the Bad and the Scammer" and will be shooting for a month in Hollywood. So you will get back in touch with them as and when.

Just don't mention that the part you are playing is in fact the hind part of a horse.

Laughing

Me bad, please excuse my humour and have a great time there.

Wink Cool

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Keyser Soze
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well! Very good then! Thanks for the replies everyone.

The reason I ask is because I've been doing a lot of reading on here, and it was my understanding that they don't even read the emails whilst in the midst of running script. So I was worried that even if I told them the "truth" (I was thinking about setting up a TWAT bait, and thought about incorporating that into my explanation of why I was going to be away Twisted Evil ), that they wouldn't even read it.

Tell the truth? What a concept!
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I assume they're lads (in africa)

If you have time before you go -- any chance you could tell them you were going to their neck of the continent and wanted to meet them in person - have them scope out rooms for you (sending you back pictures) and such - - you will have legit airline tickets to use (and tell them you are planning to use air xxx to travel within the countries)...give them the time and place to meet you with a sign... that sort of thing?

And of course, you'll have problems - meetings went long and you missed the flight, something took a few days longer than you thought so you pushed back the time you're coming (when you have net access), etc.

It would burn them fast, but there are always more to pick up...

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
Keyser Soze
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am in the company of geniuses... *wipes a tear*

Beautiful Ivanna. Thanks for the inspiration! (and yes, they are indeed lads. I've traced the IP's to Senegal and Nigeria.)

I'm still working on developing the mindset of a Master Baiter. Wink Thanks to everyone for the inspiration! I'll try to have some updates before I leave in about a week. I am shooting for the moon on this one. Is a safari possible on my first set of baits?

Dare I be so bold??? Twisted Evil
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic