SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Nigerian Job Scam gave me a US Fax #

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Nigerian Nightmare
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Been baiting this lad for about a week. It may even be part of the mass bait on here but I cant remember! IP was out of Nigeria. Lad is Mr Tan Wang Lee [email protected]

Anyhow.. he wanted my credit card number so I could help process international payments yada yada so someone could make a transfer to it. Told him I wont send it over email and he gave me an overseas fax. Then after I "sent" it but he didnt receive Twisted Evil .. He gave me a US fax number out of Seattle. Prob a mule's fax? Any input or please, feel free to blast it or dig deeper. Number is 206-339-8181 attn: Kenny Billy. Lol at the name, Billy as a last name haha.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll bet it's a K7 fax number.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like a K7 number. Interesting lad you have there.

edit: beaten to it by SSAL but it's because I took the time to do a reverse lookup on that number and compare the results to one of my K7 numbers - both registered to International Telecom!

edit again: Ha! Beat you, Cherrie!

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21

Last edited by Saint Arnold on Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:33 am; edited 4 times in total
Cherrie
** Mentoring Guru **

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not certain...but I seem to recall that K7..or J2 numbers give you the option to recieve faxes straight to your e-mail account.

It is always a Seattle number.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

pony pony pony
Mortar x153
hoorah
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Um, isnt that a K7 line? Isnt that what all the baiters use?

Its basically just a free voicemail box on the internet.
Proto419
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I saw the title of the post, and thought: If that starts in 206 then it is a K7 line. K7 being able to receive both VM and fax, it would make sense. Hmm, maybe your lad is really another baiter playing badger, or your lad is privy to K7.. (I have recently become paranoid about badgers... such a time waste of a concept I can't wrap my mind around it)

EDIT: Speaking of K7 fax, I got my first JUNK FAX in my email box today! Something about a 2 day course on home purchasing. Dunno if it is a fax scam, or just fax spam, tho...

Last edited by Proto419 on Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:12 am; edited 1 time in total
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

More sophisticated lads use K7. I'm sure that's what you have there.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Nigerian Nightmare
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks guys! I appreciate the feedback.. Didnt even know what a k7 number was but googled it and saw. i guess ill just keep "re-faxing" to his numbers. he also wants details of my credit card account online access. not sure how to yank him around there, other than to just give a bogus screen name and password. any dummy sites out there similar to m7cn to point him towards?
Proto419
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe you could turn "religious" and send him to T.W.A.T? Or if you feel like contributing, maybe the CoH? (Grand opening will be soon, thanks to those who have contributed). Hell, just give the guy Febex.com, and if he gets a 404, act dumb.

And of course, there is @llstar shipping, with there famous "yesterday" shipping option. (Thanx to calvin/hobbes fan for letting me learn the <div> tag from that).

Hell, Just give the guy http://www.fedup.com/order/0293838389
Not a real addy, but will buy you time.

EBIL GRIN

EDIT: OMFG! FEDUP.com IS a real site... (well more like a spam site... but still)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic