SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Yikes!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

13yr old boy becomes a dad... Shocked

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2233878.ece

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The story has moved o quite a lot since then. The boy's voice hasn't broken, nine months after he claimed to have got her pregnant. Two other boys claim they slept with her, and there's talk of DNA tests to establish the truth.
The parents only seem interested in making money out of it.
Not that far from where I live either.
Sad

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us

Last edited by Mr Tambourine Man on Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the most disgusting thing I have read in a long time. The boy should have his bits cut off, the woman should be thrown in jail and the only innocent person in this is the poor baby. I hope social services relocate this child to a more responsible family.

Shame on both parents of the children who created the baby for supporting them. Mine would be disowned. I find it disgraceful that my tax money goes towards this (I tried really hard here not to use it) 'scum'. I will be paying through the nose for a boy who doesn't know the definition of the word finance. Gyro check, then of course housing for them and their other children.

I will then be paying the prisons to hold the woman on prostitution charges

EDIT: A post from GTAForums says everything I have omitted:

Quote:
Now, I detest The Scum, but occasionally when something ugly rears its head, the tabloid can get to the bare nub of the matter which other broadsheets will steer clear of.

I mean, hearing this on the radio this morning, why did I not picture a nice, middle-class family living in stable surroundings with a troubled child? Why did I immediately picture a white-trash family, rife with broken family structure, sponging off the state living high-density in council accomodation. And behold:

Chantelle and Maisie were released from hospital yesterday. They are living with Penny (Grandmother) 38, Chantelle’s jobless dad Steve (Grandfather), 43, and her five brothers in a rented council house in Eastbourne. The family live on benefits. Alfie, who lives on an estate across town with mum Nicola, 43, spends most of his time at the Steadmans’ house.

Just. f*cking. Typical.

Once again, the decent folk of this country (i.e. the taxpayer) will be forced to support yet another pointless molecule of a life spawned by the very lowest of society. It makes me sick to the core.

EDIT: Oh, and from the legal side, technically both have had intercourse under-age. Been a while since I did this legislation, but legally I don't believe either have done anything they can be prosecuted for criminally - the most I can think of would be neglect charges brought against their parents.

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
SalmonSam
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Shocking!"

(If you don't know, that's a judge from Boston Legal, he always says "Shocking" when he hears something like what was reported. Quite comical)

"Singapore (Considered the ejaculate from the Penis Of Asia)"
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Apparently the boy was 12 when conception took place. He had clearly been well coached about how to answer reporters' questions about doing the important thing, until he was asked how he would look after the baby financially - to which he replied "What's financially ?" Shocked

Clearly all involved saw pound/dollar signs, and when it was discovered that a newspaper deal had been secured, the authorities jumped on it as newspapers aren't allowed to pay minors for stories affecting the welfare of minors.

They didn't see that one coming. Very Happy

Quote:
Dennis (the father of the boy) is reportedly a father of nine children, including three stepchildren. He is said to have broken up with his wife two years ago after she caught him cheating on her with a 19-year-old friend of his stepdaughter, Jade, who is Mrs Patten’s daughter from a previous relationship. The two teenagers went to the same football club in Eastbourne, reported The Sun. It was also revealed that Jade, who is now 21, had her own child when she was just 13, and that her friend ‘Maz’, is still living with Mr Patten.

Draw me a diagram please.

There seems to be an outbreak of sanity at the moment

I hope that it isn't just temporary.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Esq
Poster Boi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

at 12 i was watching teenage mutant ninja turtles....

Sand Timer = I knew that MHC6 is one of the wonders in the World,and all of us have to exprience it,and understand it - Okunlola O. Thomas FMHC6

I WAS AT THE NOVOTEL ORISHA HOTEL TILL 11 PM THAT DAY AND I WAS TOLD BY THE HOTEL STAFFS THAT I CAN NOT SPEND A NIGHT THERE AND I HAVE TO LEAVE AND WHENT TO THE NIGERIA EMBASSY THERE IN COTONOU TO STAY TILL THE FOLLOWING DAY AND I CALLED YOU THE FOLLOWING DAY AND YOU ASKED ME TO RETURN BACK TO NIGERIA WHICH I DID AND THAT HAS BEING MY WOST DAYS IN LIFE AS WAS EXPOSED TO A FULL TIME DIFFICITIES. - Augus5tine J4m35
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

3 kids are now claiming they all slept with Chantelle (it just had to be, didn't it??) around the time the baby was conceived. Dear gods! Shocked

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't imagine why - she's a dog.

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

Cellphone
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
“I will talk to him again and it will be the birds and the bees talk. Some may say it’s too late but he needs to understand so there is not another baby.”
Uh huh, that's going to be a big help at this stage. Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Chantelle’s mum said: “She’s my daughter. I love her and she will want for nothing.”

Apart from common sense, but it's too late for that already. Maybe the reality check will arrive soon though.

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Maybe the reality check will arrive soon though.

Sounds more like a welfare check will arrive soon. Happening at the same time as the California Octomom, just perfect.

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, are things really that much worse here in the US? That wouldn't make news here.

I personally know two (separate) people who were parents at 13 or 14. I remember being completely appalled when the aunt of the 2nd one (an old friend of mine) told me how "her mom would let her keep the baby because after all, her mom let her keep the baby she had at 14 (making her a grandmother at 28 )"--I'd swear if I didn't know it was a baby she was talking about from her casual attitude I would have thought the daughter took brought home a puppy. Of the two moms, after a few children one finally got her act together, and is now married and off welfare, and the 2nd is 17, now has a second child and is living with mom and stepdad, no signs of progress.

Last edited by Dorothy on Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some comments from another forum:

Quote:
It's kind of like a train wreck.
I'd normally not link to this paper, but for a story like this, the Herald Sun's version seems most appropriate.
It's about a paternity battle over some 14 year old girl in the UK's kid, and the ridiculousness of a boy Alfie's family.
It reminds me of Rickie Lake, or something.

Quote:
Slipping into Steampunk mode for a moment; "The parents of that Patten boy both deserve a deuced good whipping".

Quote:
Yes, yes they do.
The father has, what, nine children, three stepchildren and is sleeping with a nineteen year old?
That, right there is a good, solid rolemodel.

Quote:
i like the fact that they are now doing DNA tests to check igf he is the real father. Aparantly thereare about 8 other boys sayign they could be the father. Looks like she was the schools Bike!

Then:

Quote:
Yeah, thats another scary thing about it all the boys saying that they could also be the dad. Don't they have the same statutory rape laws over in the UK as we do here?

OK - so what is the law in the UK relating to sex when both partners are under the age of consent?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd always assumed the older partner would be prosecuted for it. Seems that in practice no-one ever does - so what's the point of a fecking age of consent then??? Evil or Very Mad

I found this:

'The Sexual Offences Act 2003 creates clear restrictions on sex with children. Although the general age of consent in England and Wales is 16, in some cases it may be as high as 18. Anyone who rapes, sexually penetrates, or sexually touches a child under the age of 13 is guilty of an offence. Although consent is normally a defence in sex offences, a child under 13 is presumed to be too young to give informed consent.

The maximum penalty for rape or sexual penetration of a child under 13 is life imprisonment. For sexual assault, the maximum is 14 years.

These offences can be committed by anyone aged 10 or older, the age of criminal responsibility. The Act also creates a range of offences involving sexual activity with children under 16 including sexually assaulting a child; inciting a child to engage in sexual activity; and obtaining sexual gratification by making a child watch a sexual act.

If the victim is under 13, again there can be no defence. When the victim is 13 or over, but under 16, no offence is committed if the victim consents and the defendant believes, on reasonable grounds, that the child is at least 16. Simply taking the victim's word for his or her age may not be enough. Offenders under 18 commit a lesser offence with lower penalties.'

MARK DOUGLAS.

Cellphone
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Both of them. It is an illegal act regardless of who is older. Or that's the way it should be.

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Also this:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2238252.ece

Damn him, I don't even have a PS.

Anyone else recognized the kiddie dad as one of Harry Bawls' offspring? Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now it was all a scam to get money for the stories:

Quote:
Thirteen-year-old Alfie Patten is the victim of a scam, his girlfriend having been told to pretend he was the father of her baby so their families could strike lucrative deals with the media, a family friend has claimed...

http://www.smh.com.au/world/13yearold-father-alfie-the-victim-of-cash-scam-girlfriends-family-friend-says-20090219-8bq0.html?page=1

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh my!
I'm agreeing with Craig!!!

I hope the police are going to have a word with all invovled re the breaking of the law ie underage sex
And do we not have a law that says you can't profit from selling your story of a crime?

No one in the "families " seems to take any responsibility
How low in self esteem must a young girl be to sleep with that many boys?
What chance does her daughter have?
Why din't the parents instil some moral values or at least tell them about contraception which is available free in this country.
AAAAARgh

I totally embarrassed my kids by telling them all the facts, even leaving leaflets around the house.
I have told them the legal age of consent is 16 in this country ( varies through the EU )
I've been known to tell them not to go paddling without wellies in front of friends.
I am not yet a grandmother.
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shock horror Nanny!

You agree with me! It must be the Scots in you shining through Wink

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good find, Reaper. I found it hard to believe that kid being the procreator as it is, and then these families agreeing to a full blown article in a newspaper and posing for photos.. no way..

What worries me most is the damage that's being done to the kid. He is probably genuinely led to believe being the father of that baby. That, and the media exposure is really sickening.

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What I will never understand is allowing teenaged girls to keep them themselves. They obviously have no sense of responsibility, or they wouldn't have gotten pregnant in the first place.

I'm not going to get on the subject of abortion, but I will point out that adoption is and always has been a wonderful option. It allows the child-mother to return to childhood, it relieves her parents from having to take care of the baby (you know that's what will happen), and it gives the baby a chance at a much better life.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A High Court Judge has now banned any further reporting, including the outcome of any paternity test. See here

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Titania wrote:
What I will never understand is allowing teenaged girls to keep them themselves. They obviously have no sense of responsibility, or they wouldn't have gotten pregnant in the first place.

I'm not going to get on the subject of abortion, but I will point out that adoption is and always has been a wonderful option. It allows the child-mother to return to childhood, it relieves her parents from having to take care of the baby (you know that's what will happen), and it gives the baby a chance at a much better life.

Well, if you have an abortion or have the baby adopted you don't qualify for a council house and all the various benefits available under our welfare system. Don't get me wrong - I think the welfare system here was a fine idea. I have very elderly relatives who still have nightmares about the time they spent in the workhouse when they were kids. But people like this little trollop and her family just milk it for every penny they can.

I'm with whoever it was earlier in the thread who suggested a damn good thrashing.

I'd also tie the little tart's tubes.

@Nanny - I remember being told by my parents that the legal age of consent in this country is 16. But in our house it was 35, unless I was married, so I should remember that! Poor dad - he has 5 daughters. I'm surprised he didn't have a nervous breakdown once we were all old enough to go out on the razz!! Laughing Laughing

MARK DOUGLAS.

Cellphone
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You can't blame teenage chavs for breeding like rabbits, it's the only thing they have to occupy themselves and their parents behave exactly the same way so who's going to show them there is an alternative to a lifetime of welfare dependency?

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
misterdeeds
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nanny Ogg wrote:
Oh my!
I'm agreeing with Craig!!!

I hope the police are going to have a word with all invovled re the breaking of the law ie underage sex
And do we not have a law that says you can't profit from selling your story of a crime?

No one in the "families " seems to take any responsibility
How low in self esteem must a young girl be to sleep with that many boys?
What chance does her daughter have?
Why din't the parents instil some moral values or at least tell them about contraception which is available free in this country.
AAAAARgh

I totally embarrassed my kids by telling them all the facts, even leaving leaflets around the house.
I have told them the legal age of consent is 16 in this country ( varies through the EU )
I've been known to tell them not to go paddling without wellies in front of friends.
I am not yet a grandmother.

Nan,
When I was about 16 my old man had a "chat " with me about being one of the guys and how if I was going to be man enough to be sexually active I should be man enough to use protection. I mean the guy gave me a box of condoms! However what was much more effetive was the part of his speech when he told me "I've raised 3 kids of my own and I'll be damned if I'm going to raise any others.. if you get a girl pregnant consider youself married!".
Shock does have a value in this. I have two daughters....22 and 12. Seeing as how my wife is Turkish and her culture takes a dim view of women getting pregnan out of wedlock.. I doubt I have much to worry about.

"NA GOD GO PUNISH U IDIOTE" Barrister Dasilva
"WHY NOT YOU GO TO HELL AND DIE A HUNDRED TIMES?" American Banking Austria
"YOU CAN NEVER CHOP MY DOLLAR BECAUSE YOU ARE A DEAD APE" - Victoria Mark
"LISTEN YOUR APPLICATION IS OVERDUE WE DONT ENTERTAIN JOKES HERE" - UAE Immigrations
United Arab Emirates Closed lad accounts x14
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic