SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Poor old Fred

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
grooble
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been putting the sick lady scammer through all sorts of pain for about 2 months (see sig)

It took a long time to for me to understand how WU worked and I asked my well trusted friend Pr1nc3 W3sl3y to help me. Unfortunately Wes is one of G0mer's B0yz and while Fred was whinging about M7CN S3cur3, Wes got in and chopped him. So we tried again with moneygram and again Lt Col 4ubr3y decided to forgive and forget over the original payment, not before suggesting to Fred he vet his staff more carefully.

Fred copied in Wes on the MG transfer so he could help fred it he got stuck collecting the money.

Unfortunately Wes has been to busy to do any real chopping work. John sent him a couple of top of the range laptops (this transaction has been discussed with Fred who is very jealous) So he sent this to Fred

Quote:

it luck for u gman I no have time to chop ur dolla tomorrow.

i pick up 2 laptops from joburg. ur 500 dolla not worth gettin out of
bed early for.

i back on the case weds if you not got cash then i help and pick it up
for u. hahahahahaha

Fred has been trying to ignore Wes and keep his scam on track. He has finally broken and sent this to Wes:

Quote:

Look, if you don’t take your time, I am going to put you in a very serious problem that you will never believe in your life. I’ve legal backups to follow you up over there if you don’t know, so you better be very careful or earls you have no other choice than to go to jail, take it or live it;

Bye

Wes' reply was succinct and to the point:

Quote:

only bad things will come to you if you mess with mr gomers boyz.

Fred also sent my maga character this:
Quote:

Good morning to you Lt. Col Aubrey. This is to confirm the receipt of your mail and the money gram transfer details. Please Lt. Col 4ubr3y, I know this sincere confirmation might sound unfair or bad to you but it is the gospel truth. This money and the first one you sent through western union was collected by this same friend of yours (Wesley) may be you mighty find it difficult to believe me but all that you need to do in other to get the exact truth is to rush back to the money gram office were the money was sent and ask them to find out where and when the money was collected. Look, I personally went to money gram to confirm this after reading the mail I attached to this mail. This mail below was sent by this your so called friend who you most have been having trust and confidence in. Lt. Col 4ubr3y, I am 100% sure and have confirmed what I am telling you. Read what h sent to me carrying the same yesterday date.

My next step is for Wes to fake an email to John (which John will of course forward to Fred) 'forwarding' a note from Fred where Fred admits his secretary ran off with the original payment. Confused? - why not? Fred will be.

I feel this one could run and run... Twisted Evil

"Please i very angry with you John.You disrespect me very bad.I no happy." - p@k5w@ng Dec 2008
"WE WISH TO CONFIRM IF YOUR SERIOUS OR NOT BECAUSE YOUR MAILS SOUNDS AS SOME ONE WHO DOESN’T KNOW AND UNDERSTAND WHAT HE IS DOING" - Fr3d D4n13ls Jan 2009
At me from it already the head to break up - N4t0li4n4 gives her testimonial to M7CN S3cur3. 649 clicks and counting
you’re a great liar and sounds like a criminal too - Fr3d D4n13ls - Feb 2009
Not to worry as soon as we get it rolling everything go according to plan - p@k5w@ng Feb 2009 (that's what you think m8 )
Revarious
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i like it. Be sure to keep us updated Smile

im sure i didnt have a sig before....

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This has just gone to Fred.

Quote:
Fred,

I really do not know what to think! I have tackled Wesley over your accusations and he denies everything. That man is like a son to me and I will not have him slandered.

You say Wes is stealing from me and he says it is all a cover up. As I suspected your secretary seems to have absconded with the cash And he seems to have the proof from your own lips.

My suspicion is that someone in your chambers is trying to damage your reputation. I have said before that you need to vet your staff and weed out the bad eggs.

I don't want to mention the first payment again. Let us drop it. It is in the past. It was only $500 and it has gone. Least said soonest mended.

But can we stop this bickering it is causing my blood pressure to rise dramatically and I will have to take some Xanax to get any sleep tonight.

Mrs Tribley phoned the Post Office today and she says that the second payment is still waiting to be picked up. I think you have all the details so send your Mr Boner to get it so we can clear this matter up. It has been dragging on far too long.

Lt. Col. John Aubrey

2009/2/18 Scooter <[email protected]>
Dear John,
I trust you are well and that Mrs Tribley's back on her feet again after
that nasty fall. Please send her my very best wishes and tell her to
keek the damaged ankle on a stule while it heels.

I must tell you this John, and it came as a big shock to me, that Fred's
chambers seems to be a hot bed of crooks. He sent me the email below.
Did the orignal 500 dollars really go missing? And you sent more?

Well John I think you may have bin a little reckless.

Please see below. I don't know what to think:

====================Quoted Message

From DANIEL CHAMBERS ABJ-CI
To: [email protected]
Subject: CONFIDENTAIL: ASSISTANCE RQUIRED

Dear Wesley

first I must thank you for all your help in the past. I can see you are
a trusted agent and if DANIEL CHAMBERS has rison to do business in South
Africa I look forward to working together again.

I need your help in one small matter. As you know John Aubrey sent me a
payment by Western Union and my secretary picked it up. I must speak
plainly, she ran off with the money and I haven't seen her or the $500
since.

It would be very bad for DANIEL CHAMBERS if this was to get out. We
would have the Department of Justice all over us as a rash in no time.
Therefor I will tell John that you intercepted the money. Please back me
up in this. We can make it look like big misundersanding and DANIEL
CHAMBERS will remit to you 2000 dollars for your inconveinece.

John is happy to forgive and forget the last payment and is sending me
another one by MoneyGram. I am going to handle this personally to ensure
that nothing else can go wrong.

FRED DANIELS
--

I think I might be sharing my Xanax with him...he is going to go BALLISTIC.

"Please i very angry with you John.You disrespect me very bad.I no happy." - p@k5w@ng Dec 2008
"WE WISH TO CONFIRM IF YOUR SERIOUS OR NOT BECAUSE YOUR MAILS SOUNDS AS SOME ONE WHO DOESN’T KNOW AND UNDERSTAND WHAT HE IS DOING" - Fr3d D4n13ls Jan 2009
At me from it already the head to break up - N4t0li4n4 gives her testimonial to M7CN S3cur3. 649 clicks and counting
Not to worry as soon as we get it rolling everything go according to plan - p@k5w@ng Feb 2009 (that's what you think m8 )
Revarious
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oh i like. i like very very much.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Confused?

Nope merely laughing buckets.

Laughing Wink Shocked

The lad will end up so confused his brain will boil trying to keep track of who is who and who said what.

Meanwhile......

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
grooble
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well he didn't react the way I wanted him to. He sent me all the taunts that Wes had been sending him and then this@
From Fred wrote:

Good day to you Lt. Col 4ubrey. This is to confirm to you that my staff just arrived from the money gram once again this morning and they still confirmed to him that there was no money in such reference number that you sent to me. Infact, to cult everything short and save the image of my chambers which has been in existence for the pass 16years, I advice you to withdraw back your money and look for another advocate to solicit for you ok? Am sorry we can’t continue with this, you are working with some punch of criminals and very soon you are going to know what I am talking about, you are being fooled Lt. Col 4ubrey and theirs no way I can be party to it because I’ve a great image in this country to protect. Meanwhile, here is the mail and photo I receive from your sick partners doctor this morning as I tried to see if I can get in touch with her to let her know of my decision to withdraw from handling the enterer transaction, you can make a direct contact to her doctor if you wishes because he made me to understand that Madam Gloria went through a major operation on Monday and will not be good for me to release such a news to her now. Here is her doctor’s email contact: [email protected], Dr H0ward Sc0tt.

Early on in the bait I offered Gl0ria the use of my personal physician because I didn't like the look of her doctor. I shall see if the doctor himself needs a second opinion

The picture of Gl0r1a is a completely different woman to the one in the gold frame next to my bed.

Meanwhile it looks like Fred and I may be going to go our different ways.

I've sent him one last chance for redemption

Me to Fred wrote:

Dear Fred,

All I can say is that the tone of the emails you have sent me copies of does not match what I know from Wesley. But the one he sent me from you matches your tone, pomposity and idiosyncratic spelling completely. And your threats to Wesley make you look like a cheap thug.

Mrs Tribley has again checked with the post office (they are beginning to think she is a little demented) and they assure her that the money is awaiting collection.

Also I seem to rememer Gloria as an older lady with white hair. I shall check because I have her picture. Stephen printed it on nice glossy paper for me and I have it in a frame on my bedside cabinet. It seems to me that having caught you in one untruth the whole house of cards is starting to come tumbling down. The only way you can redeem yourself is to collect your transfer fee and release Gloria's cash so we can all move on in our separate ways. Since I wrote this Stephen has shown me how to get the pictures up on the screen. I have compared them and it is definitely a different lady. See Gloria's original picture. I'd like you to tell me which lady we are helping, I will be generous and assume you are acting on behalf of more than one sick lady and you have become confused.

Think back Fred. I offered you a wire transfer and cash by courier in the early days of this deal. It could have been settled months ago. I have found these two ways of transfering money to be almost foolproof and in the course of my job in Military Logistics I have moved Millions of pounds sterling around the globe without all of this Western (Cowboy) union and Money Gram.

I am resending the moneygram receipt. Perhaps you can have a look at it on a different computer and it may be clearer. Can I suggest you take this to the Moneygram office as proof. Someone is fibbing here and I do not think it is Mrs Tribley.

Thank you for your concern but I think I know who to believe

I'm sure Fred will be back to me within the day. But whatever happens he stews until Monday. I have some RL to attend to.

The doctor is too good an offer to miss and might be a little test so:

Quote:
Hello D0ctor Sc0tt,

I hope you do not mind me contacting you out of the blue. I have been working to try to get Gloria's cash 'Out of Africa' as it were.

We have had the Devil's own job to get the money to the barristers. It seems someone in his chambers has stolen the first amount and the second amount is awaiting him still. For some reason his bank will not release it to him.

Anyway that is not why I am writing to you. In December I offered Mrs Coldwell the use of my personal Physician but the dear lady did not want to impose. So I have decided to go over head and speak directly to you. Sir J4mes W0tm0ugh is a leading expert in terminal care. Maybe you have read his seminal paper he gave at the Royal Society ("Dead or Alive: How to determine the passing of the spirit and the cessation of life in the body".) He gave me the proceedings to read but it was all to technical for me. I does however give me great comfort that when I am called Sir James will be there to guide my way towards the light.

I spoke to Sir James only a couple of weeks ago, I had a bit of a health scare myself, and he has again offered assistance. Can I put you in touch with him?

Lt Col J0hn 4ubr3y

Sir James will blunder in anyway of course in due time.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic