SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Newbie here

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ILove2Shop
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am new here, so bare with me ok?? I got an E mail from a person, and this person is in Nigeria. He is in charge of the Nigerian Petrolem Corporation. He is upset that my 20 million dollars hasn't been sent to me yet..Anyway, I sent him an e mail asking him for some identifacation, and he sent me an ID card with his name and DOB.. I wanted to copy and paste it, however there is an attachment and I don't know if it is safe to do that. I think I may have some fun here. My husband is a littlle upset because the guy has my E Mail address, but hey, I have always loved living on the edge..Here is my question. Should I send the e mail here? is it ok to post his name? Like I said, this is my first time here, so I am not sure how much infor I can post about this person.. I will wait for someone to let me know how to go about this..

Thanks

ILove2Shop AKA Patty Cool
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your husband has a right to be concerned. Our first rule is to bait safe. You might want to start by reading this topic. http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846 It is best to drop this guy and have a go at him with a safe email address.

Welcome to eater.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What does the email say the attachment is? It's a typical scam email, and lads have no interest in infecting your PC. They only want your money.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Canadian419
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bait safe. These people are criminals, and the last thing you want is them knocking on your door. If you need help just ask, nothing is stupid, everyone here was new once too.

Closed lad accounts 10+ Mortar x6
ILove2Shop
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Redshoes, I did read that, but unfortunatly the damage was already done. I am usally so careful, but the person wrote me on my AOL account. So I figured that sine he already knew it, what the He**. Thank you for writing back to me!!
ILove2shop AKA Patty Embarassed
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just start anew with a different email address and send something simple like "tell me more".

Or grab a different lad out of the surplus forum and bait away, again with a safe email address.

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

ILove2Shop
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi MrTambourine Man

It is an ID of some kind, it is pretty blury so I can't see it real good. So It is pretty safe safe that this has no virus in it??? So it is ok to show it here/.

Patty

s

{
Canadian419
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

humm. usually you gotta put FAKE on it. so scammers cant take it and use it.

Closed lad accounts 10+ Mortar x6
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ILove2Shop wrote:
Hi Redshoes, I did read that, but unfortunatly the damage was already done. I am usally so careful, but the person wrote me on my AOL account. So I figured that sine he already knew it, what the He**.

The problem is not that he might know your email address, or that he might connect it to your real name or your street address. It is that he might do these things when he realises that you are wasting his time and costing him money.

Scammers expect their victims to realise they are being scammed and stop responding to them. That will not get him angry, so a normal victim has nothing to worry about. However baiting him will get him angry, often angry enough to issue death threats, if not actually do something about them.

It is one thing for a scammer to tell you that he is going to murder you and your entire family, when you know he has no idea who you are or where you live. Then it is funny and a trophy of sorts. It is another thing entirely if the scammer knows your real name and exactly where you live. Then it can be very frightening.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well said Thud.

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater, ILove2Shop!

Baiting safely is the most important part. Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic