SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

How many?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ramsey
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm curious, how many emails do you get a day?

edit: Ops...clarifying, I mean emails from your baits, not unsolicited mails....

edit no. 2: sorry otter Smile

Closed lad accounts x11

Last edited by ramsey on Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Glorafilia
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Um... Generally one each from my scammers, ten to fifteen to my catcher account. I'm assuming you're meaning scam/"unsolicited" emails?
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Anywhere between 100 and 500, of which about 3% are actually intended specifically for me, the rest being advertising for fake products, lads' opening formats, and strangely character-encoded stuff from Korea, Russia, Japan, China, etc, that I couldn't attempt to read even if I felt like wasting time and doing so.

EDIT: Oh, now you tell us! Smile

EDIT 2: No problem, ramsey.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg

Last edited by Otterfan on Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
cvb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads seem to send me one a day, unless they reckon I am about to pay up then they can send loads. I generally only read and reply to emails from lads once a day also.

He is in for a big shit this time.we have located his destination in the northern part of Nigeria were he lives with his family.I will suck his balls out of his pants once we get hold of him on our trip.

JACK WARNER Nigerian Scammer
Esq
Poster Boi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

junk/scam mails probably 50 a day

mail from my lads, well they send one a day 5 days a week.

Esq.

Sand Timer = I knew that MHC6 is one of the wonders in the World,and all of us have to exprience it,and understand it - Okunlola O. Thomas FMHC6

I WAS AT THE NOVOTEL ORISHA HOTEL TILL 11 PM THAT DAY AND I WAS TOLD BY THE HOTEL STAFFS THAT I CAN NOT SPEND A NIGHT THERE AND I HAVE TO LEAVE AND WHENT TO THE NIGERIA EMBASSY THERE IN COTONOU TO STAY TILL THE FOLLOWING DAY AND I CALLED YOU THE FOLLOWING DAY AND YOU ASKED ME TO RETURN BACK TO NIGERIA WHICH I DID AND THAT HAS BEING MY WOST DAYS IN LIFE AS WAS EXPOSED TO A FULL TIME DIFFICITIES. - Augus5tine J4m35
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have an "unusual" response pattern where I wait days, weeks or even months unpredictably for most of my lads. Therefore I get a very atypical response rate that looks something like this:

On days that I send an email, I receive 2-3 emails per day for a couple of days (sometimes this is delayed by a few days if a lad has temporarily given up on me). Assuming I remain silent for a while, I then receive about one email per week with subject lines all variations on "REPLY MOST URGENT". Once a lad spends a couple of weeks without mailing me, I then send a whole series of mails on the same day, which usually restarts this whole process.

So I usually spend most of the time receiving very few emails per lad, and small bursts when I am deluged with ladmail.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
grooble
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lads seem to send me a max of 2 a day however much I hassle them.

My vlad sends me up to 4 a day. Often just three little words Wink How touching. I'm only keeping her going in the hope of nsfw pics Wink

I have an account that is 20 years old or so that has been on usenet/websites/autoresponders to confirmation emails/replied to remove me requests etc. I have turned off the isp's junk filters so this collects loads of crap.

Since 30th Jan this has collected 51 scams.

The phishes are more than double this at 122.

"Please i very angry with you John.You disrespect me very bad.I no happy." - p@k5w@ng Dec 2008
"WE WISH TO CONFIRM IF YOUR SERIOUS OR NOT BECAUSE YOUR MAILS SOUNDS AS SOME ONE WHO DOESN’T KNOW AND UNDERSTAND WHAT HE IS DOING" - Fr3d D4n13ls Jan 2009
At me from it already the head to break up - N4t0li4n4 gives her testimonial to M7CN S3cur3. 649 clicks and counting
you’re a great liar and sounds like a criminal too - Fr3d D4n13ls - Feb 2009
Not to worry as soon as we get it rolling everything go according to plan - p@k5w@ng Feb 2009 (that's what you think m8 )
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic