SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

First time being scammed, need HELP?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Nigerianeater
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Noob here, just got scammed, here is the deal

shipped out an item, was told that paypal was holding my money due to the large some of the transaction, it was said to ship item then send tracking number to paypal so they can verify it. well i thought the email was legit because it had the whole paypal look and the link at the bottom to be verified by paypal.

so i sent it out yesterday and found out couple hours later that it was a scam. so i went back to the post office and of course they just picked it up and was sent, and all the post offices were closed due to the holiday (YAY for me) so all i can do is fill out a senders recall mail form, in which wont help because its most likely in customs already.

i want to know how i can get back at these little F'ers

i have the address that its going to be sent at and i want to know if i can use that to my advantage ??

or how can i scare this guy saying i have contacted higher officials
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You could try and contact Customs and try and retreive it if the Post Office wan tell you who to conntact. With any luck, you'll speak to someone who's aware of scams.
No point in trying to trying to scare the scammer. He's fully aware that LE in your country can do nothing.

Edited as it referenced a deleted posting.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us

Last edited by Mr Tambourine Man on Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you say that there is some deadly chemical (I hope riffraff, aka hhv01 was kidding about that) in the package, will get you in a LOT of trouble. Stick with the truth and it will go better for you.

Best of luck to you. It is best to bait someone you don't have an emotional "attachement" to. There are plenty of lads in the sea.

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Deleted the bad advice.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ And I hadn't even posted yet Embarassed Laughing

Hi Nigerianeater,

I was reading up on a similiar scam recently and what you have posted sounds very much the same as what I have seen.

Could you please post the email address of the scammer and the person who contacted you from paypal.

At a guess, the Paypal person used an email address such as this from mail.com, mail.com is one odf the scammers favourites and allows them to pick email addresses such as @banker.com, @accountant.com or @financier.com.

The email you would have been sent would include links to pay pal and come complete with all of the usual warnings and logos of a PayPal email except the one about NOT using Western Union.

The information I have seen was posted at Scamwarners, give me a moment and I will try and find it for you..

Ahh, here it is http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1937
It would be quite a coincidence but it may be the same scammer, if any of it looks like it is the same scam, would you mind adding any new information to the thread I pointed you to or if you prefer PM it to me and I will see that it gets added

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
grooble
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry you got caught NE, hope you do manage to stop your parcel.

If not, pick yourself up and move on. There's not much you can do about your scammer. The scams that are targetted at an individual are really difficult to bait.

Don't be shy tell all your friends and family that you were tricked it might make them think twice in future.

As has been pointed out there are lots of other lads out there who need some punishment.

Read the stickies and the faqs, get a mentor if you are still unsure and spread some torment around some of the other lads out there.

Welcome to the fold Wink

"Please i very angry with you John.You disrespect me very bad.I no happy." - p@k5w@ng Dec 2008
"WE WISH TO CONFIRM IF YOUR SERIOUS OR NOT BECAUSE YOUR MAILS SOUNDS AS SOME ONE WHO DOESN’T KNOW AND UNDERSTAND WHAT HE IS DOING" - Fr3d D4n13ls Jan 2009
At me from it already the head to break up - N4t0li4n4 gives her testimonial to M7CN S3cur3. 649 clicks and counting
you’re a great liar and sounds like a criminal too - Fr3d D4n13ls - Feb 2009
Not to worry as soon as we get it rolling everything go according to plan - p@k5w@ng Feb 2009 (that's what you think m8 )
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic