SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Question on phone numbers

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
hhv01
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got one on the hook who insists on phone conversation. He has tried several times my K7 number but seems to be too limited to talk to my "personal answering machine" (which is, as you know, a computer in the state of Washington Wink)

Now I gave him my personal mobile number which leads to a vessel = Inmarsat connection; +870 number.

Does anybody know what the charges to an 870 would be? - I hope it's more than calling a simple landline number... Shocked Shocked

Hello! Who's speaking, please?

Riffraff
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.kddi.com/english/business/service/inmarsat/hsd/index.html
Here is one company's charges...$0.84 to $1.57 for every 6 seconds.
Yes, that's seconds, not minutes! Yikes! Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
undertowz
Stooge

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

wtf is inmarsat gents?

sounds deliciously expen$ive

Twisted Evil

D3rrick Blar3 M7CN - 2414 boxes, 68 refreshments, 2 months
"we want to avoid the puzzle thing again because it was really hard for my assistant to do it. And also it takes a lot of time"

Lords0n K0phy
"The method of playing scrabble to generate M7CN cannot be accepted by this company"
"How can Western Union ask a custormer whether he or she has been in witch craft and voodoo"

TOM SL0C0CK:
"After receiving your ID thou it was not that visable but with the use of our ultra-veiw mechain we can see the registration number"

3 oinks Closed lad accounts + I r.i.p'd 2 httpz
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Inmarsat is a satellite phone system. They charge ridiculous amounts for high speed internet/data transmission because that's how news organizations send video from the field.

I would highly suggest keeping with the K7 or similar modality to not affect ITPs. If its personal message you need, do it or have it done.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Re K7, what you can also do is this:

Tell the lad that you "forgot" to give him the security phrase to bypass the voicemail. Tell him to wait until the voicemail prompt, and then say the security phrase. At that point his call will be directed to your emergency line, and you will pick up and answer.

Of course, if he doesn't hear your line start ringing, he'll have to say the phrase again.

Make him say whatever you want. I've made them say "BEAM ME UP SCOTTY!" and "HELP ME SPOCK!" before.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
hhv01
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Captain Pike wrote:
Re K7, what you can also do is this:
Tell the lad that you "forgot" to give him the security phrase to bypass the voicemail. ...

That's a lovely idea, Captain! I have adopted it immediately.

Isn't it a pity with long distance calls from abroad? Always so much static on the line, and the security phrase only works when the line is clear. And, of course, the pauses in between the phrase words are to be exactly 678.56 milliseconds...

Thank you for calling, and call back again!

Riffraff.
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, Capt. Pike!

You can also get a Flextel number (google Flextel) and redirect it to your mobile phone. I've done this, it works very well. I don't know how much it costs but it isn't cheap!

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
hhv01
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Krona wrote:

You can also get a Flextel number ....

Hmmm...

I used to employ a Flextel "07..." number when acting as a UK resident. Quite nice service.

I'm not sure, however, whether Flextel diverts incoming calls to non-UK mobiles or landlines? Haven't been a British subject for months. Will get me a fresh Flextel account and try it out.

Riffraff.
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hhv01 wrote:
And, of course, the pauses in between the phrase words are to be exactly 678.56 milliseconds....

Don't make it too complicated, or you won't get the call.

You might get lucky, and they'll call 8 times like one lad did for me. Each time that lad called, he enthusiastically shouted "I LIKE RUMP ROAST!". Laughing

My excuse after that was that the voice recognition software was having some glitches, and that I had to reset it to another phrase.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Krona wrote:
You can also get a Flextel number (google Flextel) and redirect it to your mobile phone.

Hi right back! Long time no hear!

I'll look into it.

As a Valentine's Day gift, my girlfriend gave me some cash so that I could get a prepaid cellphone, so I may go that route.

She's very supportive of my baiting. Very Happy

Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
whether Flextel diverts incoming calls to non-UK mobiles or landlines

Indeed it does, or at least it did last time I set one up to redirect to my US cell phone. I expect it cost my friends in Lagos a pretty penny to pay for the call to the Flextel and then pay the long distance redirect to the US.

@Capt Pike: That girlfriend of yours - she's a keeper! Mrs. Krona has kept me handcuffed in the basement for the past three months to keep me away from this site. I can't exactly say that I didn't enjoy it, because I cannot tell a lie*, but it is good to be out on bail.

* That's not entirely true.

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
GSN_fan
Hellish Taskmaster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How do you put a US number in? It says to please enter a valid number.

Listen very openly Barrister Koffi Adams forward to this or what you sent to him how der you sent such a thing to him with is age am very disapointed in you if by your next mail you could not comeplete sending the right way sorry.

Even my little child know how to send money and give to the taker on how to take it so

Austria is a the name of a country near Australia.

This are the details we required from you so our customer cab infect payment to you.

Our is not ready to receive your incandesces message

send to me their pin code and asses code
Click here to support 419Eater.com
undertowz
Stooge

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ahh crap..........

Quote:

This 07 Personal number will divert free of charge to these destinations...
# Cambodia
# Cameroon
<------------------no damn Canada
# Cape-Verde
# Central-African-Rep

this ass backwards iceberg is useless Crying or Very sad I'm moving!!!
all I needa do is meet a nice gal in Cameroon to marry for citizenship.
Laughing

"we want to avoid the puzzle thing again because it was really hard for my assistant to do it. And also it takes a lot of time"

Lords0n K0phy
"The method of playing scrabble to generate M7CN cannot be accepted by this company"
"How can Western Union ask a custormer whether he or she has been in witch craft and voodoo"

TOM SL0C0CK:
"After receiving your ID thou it was not that visable but with the use of our ultra-veiw mechain we can see the registration number"

Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Krona wrote:
Indeed it does, or at least it did last time I set one up to redirect to my US cell phone.

As a matter of curiosity, how much is that service running you? I tried checking out their website yesterday but I couldn't seem to find a straight answer.

Krona wrote:
@Capt Pike: That girlfriend of yours - she's a keeper!

Oh most definitely! I have a feeling it's not a matter of if I announce my engagement to her, but when. Very Happy

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Towzbabe

Quote:
this ass backwards iceberg is useless

That is why the bears are turning bipolar.

Wink

Late July ain't all that far away, Summer will soon be there.

Confused Laughing

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
undertowz
Stooge

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
July ain't all that far away

u betcha. Me an' them bipolar bears will be busting out the golf clubs anytime soon.

mixed doubles Wink

Lords0n K0phy

TOM SL0C0CK:

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic