SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

i need someone to prove a scammer is a scammer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
joeyjoejoe
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i will paypal someone 100 dollars for this proof. it must be verifiable aka emails or something else that is difficult to fake as opposed to copy/pasted text. PM me for details.
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You probably shouldn't offer to pay anyone for something we do all the time for free. That in itself smells a little like a scam. Wink

So tell us why you suspect a scam in the first place?

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
joeyjoejoe
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, it's not scam. He was already posted once by me and well he claims he is "reformed" and she is still latched on him. If someone can do this for free then by all means! I just know he has other email accounts/profiles I can't find where he is trolling for others, but I can't find them. I thought a reward would be conducive to have someone really spend the time on it.
Canadian419
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

any information for me? I'll do it for nothing. Email? name? anything to go on?

EDIT: I read your past post. You had some real experienced baiters on the case. It looked to me that the outcome was good. Did you not prove he was a scammer? I will attempt to bait him again if you wish.

Closed lad accounts 10+ Mortar x6
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I can't speak for anyone else around here, but I wouldn't dream of taking money for proving to an innocent victim that they were being scammed. But one thing we're very careful about here is not baiting innocent people. People can be jerks and they can be dishonest and they can take money by deceit from someone they pretend to love, but none of that is illegal. Heck, that's marriage by some standards. Very Happy

The guys we go after are doing all of the above to more than one at a time and from a distant country with no intentions of ever meeting their online lover. That's what you should offer us some convincing evidence for.

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
Canadian419
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

Exactly. I feel the same. Your not the first person I've helped. And you sure wont be the last. and money wouldn't even come into the picture. Unless it's the Lad's money, getting taken by the Fraud dept.

Closed lad accounts 10+ Mortar x6
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

edit - link deleted

Wink Murry

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat

Last edited by Cathartic Kate on Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Email sent.. (for free of course)

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Joe,

I would love to get some more info on this if you have any.

I have done some searching already and found enough information for me to know he is a scammer but not enough to prove it.
PM it to me if you prefer and I will gladly look into it.

Oh, please put your wallet away, there are a couple of sites out there that do charge fees for doing searches but there are also others that wouldn't dream of taking your money and to top that off, the free ones are just as good and in some cases much better

@Kate, your link is no longer working but I recall the case in reference

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic