SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What a pleasant message!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Opps I crapped my pants
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wouldnt Agent killer mean he kills Agents? He also uses an email address with the name hitman in it. would'nt a hitman want a less obvious email address?? Just wondering??

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Closed lad accounts X22

PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE AND PLEASE I NEED THE MONEY FOR MY SON TO CLEAR THE HOSPITAL BILL
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

doc holliday wrote:
Can you use g mail chat from 2 addys at the same time on a computer?Or does this posibly point to 2 lads?

If you use two different browsers. Firefox will only let you use one gmail account at a time, but firefox and Explorer are not on speaking terms, so you can run a different account from there and thy left hand doesn't know what thy right hand doest.

I'm currently debating whether or not to give all of the information asked for here:

Quote:
Regard to your email,
Its content is well understood, we are still going on with our investigation, i will like you to tell me how come about and this man named ba1a ha$$an, and how much has being put on your head, we need to get good information from you, we need you to send us your full address, telephone number, fax number, but i will advive you change your line and get us the new one, i will also want you to provide us with your email address and passwod to enable us monitor this mail with all the mails he sent to you, so he can be track down by our men.
I must tell you, you are a very luck man, they have finaly agreed to kill you as one of his boys said.
mean while, one of our men was shot dead in the process the cut one of the suspect who excape.
get back to me as soon as you recieve this mail and provide the following.

Regards
FB1 OFFICE

I'm trying to think of an email address that will be instantly deeply offensive,
something like: ba1a_was_sired_by_a_goat_rapist@internet-cafes-are-only-for-little-bush-church-rats.com
I wonder if it's available...

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow

Last edited by mr.scissorkick on Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total
NotPhil
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wright B Hindyou wrote:
I have never seen anything as pathetic as this Lad's attempt to impersonate the FBI.

maybe I should set my gmail return address as [email protected]

mr.scissorkick wrote:
Firefox will only let you use one gmail account at a time.

the limit is one account per firefox profile at a time... you can open multiple firefox profiles simultaneously Wink
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just started playing with the lovely Ag3nt Ki11er, and so far he's ignoring all my slurs about his sexuality. He also won't tell me who is paying for me to be killed despite me offering him some likely suspects.

I've just questioned the sexual preferences of his mother and father, so we'll see if that gets him to to go off script.

I also address him by a different name in each message and he doesn't seem to notice/care!
DonkeyJoe
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got a second bank account held under the name Esther, has anyone reported that account to Alan yet?
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Report it regardless of whether it was or not.Multiple report can aid him in making his case to the powers that be.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Opps I crapped my pants wrote:
He also uses an email address with the name hitman in it. would'nt a hitman want a less obvious email address?? Just wondering??

In RL, yes. But in ladland, no.
One I baited was [email protected]. They try to frighten victims, and aren't that concerned with subtlety.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Canadian419
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@DonkeyJoe

Was the first the same as the one he gave me? I've tracked down the owner of the account, I'm suspicious he's involved in all of this. I'll push for more.

Closed lad accounts 10+ Mortar x6
DonkeyJoe
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The first account was held by a K3VIN AMAD1N at Abby National, this account is held by 3STHER OKHU3L3IGB3 at Natw3st Bank.
Canadian419
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

alright I got the first one too, did you submit it? I put it in on Friday night. the more the merrier.

Opps I crapped my pants
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 8:21 AM, Agent Monday Snipper <[email protected]> wrote:

What the hell is wrong.
Why up till now i have not recieve your payment information, shirt i told my bose that you guys needs to be send to hell, but he ask me to give you this last chance, if in your next mail i did not recieve the payment information, then consider your self a dead man.
Hitman

Closed lad accounts X22

PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE AND PLEASE I NEED THE MONEY FOR MY SON TO CLEAR THE HOSPITAL BILL
Opps I crapped my pants
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope I dont get "Snipped"!!??

Closed lad accounts X22

DonkeyJoe
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I submitted both accounts to Alan, hoping they get closed soon so I have an excuse as to why I have not paid. So far I have just been telling him that "I will get right on it" and this has sufficed for a week...

Got him on Google Chat, oh the fun.

me: Tell your men not to shoot me on my way to the bank!
BALA: OK THEN I HAVE TOLD THEM
me: THANK GOD! You do know this is my life you're playing with? Please be serious about it! I will make your transfer but please be sure your men will not harm me out of spite!
BALA: YOU HAVE TO MOVE NOW, BUT IF YOU FAIL TO MAKE THE TRANSFER THEN YOU WILL BE SHOT DEAD
me: I WILL NOT FAIL
BALA: I DONT WANT ANY MISTAKE IN THE TRANSFER
OK
MOVE NOW

me: YOU HAVE ALREADY MADE MISTAKES IN THE TRANSFER! i HAVE SENT ONCE AND THE ACCOUNT DID NOT RECEIVE IT! DON
BALA: I DONT WANT TO TALK WITH YOU ANY MORE
me: DONT PLAY WITH MY LIFE
BALA: JUST GO AND MAKE THE 15.000usd now
me: THIS IS NOT A CHILDREN'S GAME IT IS A LIFE
BALA: i have sent you a new account then make it fast now
me: I will take the new account and try to make it work, you will be updated of my status. Will your men follow me to the bank?
BALA: no but watch you going to the bank
dont forget to send the scan copy of the payment slip

me: I will need protection! 15,000 is a lot of money, what if someone tries to rob me? Tell your men to follow me to the bank so I am not robbed, I am a very delicate man!
BALA: just go and make this payment now
my talking with you is over for now
good luck

me: Make sure your men are watching... this is a dangerous area of town.

Edited for dp.

Last edited by DonkeyJoe on Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lobo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Look here paul
I just recieve a call from my hitman that up till now he has not recieve the payment information, i told you before my hitman dont like delay, if hr gets angry with you and ask the boys to send you to hell then you will have your self to blam, i want you to run now as fast as you can and make the payment and then send it to him now. time is not on your side any more.
bala hassan

if hr gets angry?? I didn't realize hitmen had Human Resource departments... Laughing

Edit: Just got this from the "hitman"
Quote:
What the hell is wrong.
Why up till now i have not recieve your payment information, shirt i told my bose that you guys needs to be send to hell, but he ask me to give you this last chance, if in your next mail i did not recieve the payment information, then consider your self a dead man.
Hitman

DONT FULK WITH US PAUL !! Agent Monday Snipper
FORK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Moses Modese

"write to me and tell to me more about myself" KristinaLove
"i might be shit to another time which might be in 3weeks or 1month" Raymond Miller mass bait
"you will be pilled to death" Adamu Ibrahim
"why is western union hard this time please?" Mr. Morgan

JOIN THE PACK!
Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am able to log into Gtalk through the e-mail browser on 2 different accounts with 2 different browsers at least. I can open Gmail in Firefox, then use Google Chrome to operate another account, they both log into Gtalk. Other than that I think that there a certain chat programs like Trillian or Gaim that let you specify as many accounts as you want.

"IMBECILE LIKE YOU. SEE AS YOU BLACK LIKE CHARCOAL AND YOUR MOUTH LIKE WOMAN TOTO WEY COME DEY OPEN DEY TALK RUBBISH" - Jahmil Ahmed
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If anyone wants to send him into a fit,just say that you have been contacted by Wh1spering D3ath,and is this really one of your boys?
That is the name I've used to chop about $15,000 of his dollars so far.I'm sort of curious what reaction someone else may get out of him.He will not respond to the mails Wh1spering D3ath has sent him.I just want to improve his script for him Twisted Evil

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Canadian419
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

will do Twisted Evil

EDIT: I just got the 3sth3r B4nk Acc0unt. Very Happy
I also just mentioned Wh1sp3ring D3ath. I said I gave the money to him(you). That HE told me HE was Ag3nt K1ller's "boy"

UPDATE:

Here is the response to that:
Quote:
I DONT HAVE ANY NAME LIKE THAT AMONG MY BOYS, IF YOU DONT WANT TO DIE, THEN MAKE THE PAYMENT WITH THAT ACCOUNT, IF YOU DONT THEN HELL AWAIT YOU.
BALA HASSAN '
AGENT KILLER

and my response

Quote:
He has sent me messages assuring me that he is one of yours. Why are you constantly trying ot make things harder on this transaction? All I want is the safety of my life..HOW CAN YOU TOY WITH PEOPLE!!!

Lobo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gee, should I be scared yet???? Smile

Quote:
YOU BETTER RUN TO WERE YOU MAKE THIS PAYMENT AND SEND ME THE CORRECT MTCN NUMBER NOW BEFORE IS TOO LATE, I HAVE TOLD MY BOSE ABOUT THIS, BUT IF YOU DONT WANT TO DIE THE SEND THE CORRECT MTCN NUMBER NOW AND NOW, AM GETTING ANGRY OVER THIS.
HITMAN

and
Quote:
: i just recieve a call from my hitman that the mtcn number was wrong and my hitman is very angry, if you dont want to be send to hell you better send him the correct number now, he is very angry.
bala hassan

DONT FULK WITH US PAUL !! Agent Monday Snipper
FORK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Moses Modese

"write to me and tell to me more about myself" KristinaLove
"i might be shit to another time which might be in 3weeks or 1month" Raymond Miller mass bait
"you will be pilled to death" Adamu Ibrahim
"why is western union hard this time please?" Mr. Morgan

JOIN THE PACK!
Canadian419
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's the latest from Agent Kill3r Twisted Evil
Quote:

Look here you.
If you want to live for the rest of your life, run to the bank and
make the transfer as soon as possible, i have told you do not listen
to him, that guy is an internet fraud, he want to collect your money
so we can kill you, this is your last warning, your life is in the
hand of my hitman, but if you fail to do what i say, then death is
yours.
the only person to contact you is my hitman no one else.
go now and make the transfer your time is running up.
bala hassan
agent killer

Here's my skillfull response.

Quote:

well this agent of yours is very persuasive. He told me that he was YOUR man. I already sent the money to him. Now what? I don't have $15,000.00 I only have about $750.00 left...cant you just accept that? Please Mr.Killer. I'm scared. Is there any other bank account you want me to put the money in...I told your other hitman the account you gave me and he gave me a different one that I sent the money into...He said if I listen to him He'd get you off my back...I'm sorry, I never should've listened.

DonkeyJoe
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I clearly told him I would be robbed.

Quote:
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG, WHY UP TILL NOW I HAVE NOT RECIEVE YOUR TRANSFER SLIP, JUST INFORM ME IN YOUR NEXT MAIL IF YOU DONT WANT TO LIVE THEN I ASK MY HITMAN TO TRACK YOU DOWN, THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING.
BA1A HA55A

My reply..
Quote:
I WAS JUST RELEASED FROM THE HOSPITAL YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!

I went to the bank TO FUCKING DEPOSIT YOUR MONEY and I WAS ROBBED! WHERE THE FUCK WAS YOUR ASSASSIN THEN? THEY STOLE ALL MY FUCKING MONEY AND KNOCKED ME OUT. WHY DID YOUR BOYS NOT HELP ME?

NOW I HAVE TO FIND ALL THAT MONEY OVER AGAIN!

D0nald.

Quote:
YOU JUST A DEAD MAN NOW YOU WHOULD HAVE BETTER BEEN DEAD MY BOYS WAS WATCHING YOU, AND THE SAID YOU DID NOT GON TO THE BANK AT ALL, I JUST SAY SORRY FOR YOUR LIFE, YOU BETTER RUN AND MAKE THE PAYMENT NOW.
DEATH HAS NO SECOND CHANCE.
BA1A HA55AN

Quote:
FUCK YOU AND YOUR FUCKING LIAR BOYS
I have a broken fucking arm to deal with now because your piece of shit assassin couldn't fucking help me when I got robbed. Go ask him again about what really happened on the corner of 2nd ave and Charles St. FUCKING ASK HIM, I DARE YOU. If the piece of shit was watching he would have seen what happened to me your fucking prick.

I will find your fucking money but now it will take me more time because you were too fucking stupid to listen to me about the DANGER of walking around this area of town with FIFTEEN FUCKING THOUSAND DOLLARS. I will find your money.

D0nald

He apologizes... I love it.

Quote:
MY BOYS WAS NOT SURPOSE TO PROTECT YOU, BUT YOU FAIL TO COMPLY AS SOON
AS POSSIBLE, AM SORRY YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN 2DAYS BY MY HITMAN TO MAKE
THE PAYMENT OR FACE HELL, HELL IS YOUR DEAD MAN.
BALA HASSAN
'AG3NT K1LL3R
Opps I crapped my pants
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have to say this bait has given me some of the funniest emails I have ever read

On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 4:57 PM, Agent Monday Snipper <h1tman_d3ath007@[email protected]> wrote:

I have just be inform by my bose that you are ready to shot, then we will soon be on our way, like me see how many hitmen your guy will kill today, you better load it well as if you dont kill any hitman your death will be double.
hitman

Closed lad accounts X22

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ double deaths are always hefty.

I can't figure out why he's talking to his loudspeakers though ...

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
DonkeyJoe
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got a new email address from him.

[email protected]
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

my latest email to him (always with a new name)

Quote:

Dear Bald Asshand,

I have sent the money like you asked. Please stop asking for more! I gave you all that I have. I could get you much more if you would change your ways and become a member of my church.

I saw your men watching me this weekend. They didn't know I saw them, but I did. They were playing with themselves. They will not smack me around like they do to themselves.

Go Away!

Goat Easter Egg 2013
www.emmanuelisastupidmugugoatdicker.webs.com
Opps I crapped my pants
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 8:43 PM, B@L@ H@SSAN <b@l@hass@n222@[email protected]> wrote:

YOU ARE JUST A DEAD MAN IF YOU HAVE PAID MONEY INTO Wh1sp3ring D3ath ACCOUNT, I TOLD YOU NEVER TO CONTACT HIM ANY MORE.
DEATH IS YOUR THEN.
B@LA HA@S@N

Closed lad accounts X22

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic