SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

First bait, comments and advice appreciated

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Harpo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's my first bait. I managed to get him off script after the third email, and on the hook for over two weeks. He dumped me the minute I added an intelligent sounding accomplice (baiter #2), so I think I've learned a lesson there - stay stupid!

The check appears stolen and washed, and the lad did send info on a Chinese bank account which seems to be genuine - someone please let me know if something should be done with this.

Comments and advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Harpo

A*d*r*i*p*i*o L*u*d*i*f*i*c*o (baiter #1)
Mr Mark (the lad)
A*n*n*e T*e*r*l*o*p*e*r (baiter #2)

Note: the "*" between letters are added here to prevent web search of baiter names, and do not appear in the original emails.

Quote:
Dear Recipient,

I am Mr. Mark Watson,we are a Group of Business Men who deal on Raw Materials e.g. cocoa, rubber etc and some ancient art works, we export them into Canada and America. We are searching for Representatives who can help us establish a Medium of getting to our customers over there as well as making Payments through you to us and earn 10% of every payment made through you to us. Subject to your satisfaction you will be given the Opportunity to negotiate your mode of which we will pay for your services as our representative. If you are interested, please fill in the blank spaces below:

1.FULL NAME:
2.COMPANY NAME:IF ANY
3.MARITAL STATUS:
4.SEX:
5.FULL CONTACT ADDRESS:
6.POST CODE:
7.HOME PHONE NUMBER:
8.MOBILE PHONE NUMBER:
9.Age:
10.OCCUPATION
11.JOB EXPERIENCE:
12.NATIONALITY:

Thanks
General Manager;
Rangers Group Of Company Ltd .

Mr Watson
I am interested in gaining job in USA, I have arrived with savings but
need help. Can this do?
MY thanks,
A*d*r*i*p*i*o L*u*d*i*f*i*c*o

Dear A*d*r*i*p*i*o L*u*d*i*f*i*c*o,

Thanks for the intrest shown to our proposal,now i will like to know the country that you are located in,Please get back to us by completing the informations as requested below,i will be waiting to hear from you ASAP.

Regards,
Mr.Mark
GMD

MY finformation -
USA
Tele ***-***-****

I am Italian, but just came to USA to make good. I have no wife and
saved long to move, ready to business. Please tell me what I can do
for job. I have computer and can use, as you can see.
Sincere,

Dear A*d*r*i*p*i*o,

How are you doing today? Thanks for the interest shown to our Proposal, the management has looked into the informations that you have provided to us and you have been approved as our payment Representative,so at this time we have forwarded your datas to some of our customers that are ready to start making payments, and as soon as you have made contact with our customers do let me know the content of the discussion made. And know from them when they will be sending out the cheques to you.hoping to hear from you immediately if you have recieved this e-mail from us.have a nice day.

Regards,
Mr.Mark
G.M.D

NB:I WILL WANT TO KNOW HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN IN THE USA,AND IF YOU HAVE AN ACCOUNT WHERE YOU CAN DEPOSIT CHECK?

Mr Mark
I am doing much good now that I know I will work. Yes I have bank
account What will I do next?

Hello A*d*r*i*p*i*o,

Thanks for the fast response to our email,But you didt tell us how long you have been in the USA,and morealso,i will want to know if you have your own personal company,if yes whats the name of the company,so that they can send the check,in your company's name,i will be waiting to hear from you ASAP.

Regards,
Mr.Mark
GMD

I came to USA in 2007 januray on e2 visa, have no company name yet.

Dear A*d*r*i*p*i*o,

Thats okay,we can work with you and you have been approved,i will want to
know how much is the highest check you have cashed.

Regards,
Mr.Mark
GMD

I have over 100000USD in bank, but have not cashed check larger than 4735USD

Dear A*d*r*i*p*i*o,

I have recieved your email,You will be sent check very soon,and i will like to know how long it take your bank to clear checks for you?

Regards

Bank will clear checks in five days , but what are you sending? You
have not much inform me what I will do. I am ready to work, but
wondering?
A*d*r*i*p*i*o

Mr. Mark

Why have I not heard from you?

Dear A*d*r*i*p*i*o,

I have recieved your email,the payment is being paid for the goods that we have supplied to some of our customers that will be making payment to you,Morealso;when they send the check to you,you will deposit the check into your account and get back to me with the clearing date,and i will give you further instructions on how and where to transfer the balance to after you have removed your 10%,from the total money.i might call you soon.

Regards,
Mr.Mark
GMD

Mr Mark
Yes I have your email. I will tell you when I get check.
Thanks you
A*d*r*i*p*i*o

Dear A*d*r*i*p*i*o,

I wonder i have not heard from you,i will want to know if you recieved the email that i sent you,telling you that you have been sent a check,please get back to me ASAP.

Regards,
Mr.Mark
GMD

Dear A*d*r*i*p*i*o,

Complement of the season to you,i will want to know if you have recieved the check that was sent to you.Respond Immediately because this is very important.

Regards,
Mr.Mark
GMD

Dear Mr Mark

Kindest thanks of the season to you. I am receving the check and
letter from Direct Link INC, but what shall I do next time? This is a
large money, and am not wanting to mistake. Thank you much for work, I will do well now.

A*d*r*i*p*i*o

Dear A*d*r*i*p*i*o,

I have recieved your email,i will want to know when you recieved the check?And now i will want you to deposit the check into your bank account and confirm from your bank when the money will be released to you so that i can give you instructions on where and how to transfer the money into,after you have removed your 10%,i will be waiting to hear from you ASAP.And make sure that you make the deposit of the check into your bank account today.

Regards,
Mr.Mark
GMD

Dear Mark,
I have deposit check in bank, she had no problem with dollars as I have large acount there. Word will send monday about release, but again no problem that she could see. I am thank ful of this fine business, please tell me when I should be able to use?
A*d*r*i*p*i*o

Mr Solomon Vandick,

Check from your company has arrived, I am letting you know like your letter. As I have told to Mr Mark, bank lady has no problem with check, I have large deposit already there for business in america. I am thankful that I am good job, and ready to work hard. Mr Mark is fine man, and I hope we have business.

Dear A*d*r*i*p*i*o,

I have recieved your email,i will want to know when you recieved the check?And now i will want you to deposit the check into your bank account and confirm from your bank when the money will be released to you so that i can give you instructions on where and how to transfer the money into,after you have removed your 10%,i will be waiting to hear from you ASAP.And make sure that you make the deposit of the check into your bank account today.

Regards,
Mr.Mark
GMD

Dear A*d*r*i*p*i*o,

How are you doing today?In this email you will find how i will want you to send the balance after you have removed your 10% from the total funds,and i will want you to send $20,000 to some of my Colleagues that just arrived Canada,and they will want to use the funds to Purchase some Goods and Machines,and i will want you to spilt the the funds into four equall parts,and send it in four DIFFERENT MoneyGram Offices,

This is because to avoid too much taxes that will be levied on each of the transfers,and in the next email you will find the transfer informations Both for the Accounts where i will want you to send the Balance funds to,After you have made the transfer you are to copy out the Refrence number from the Transfer so that i can send to them for pick up,and scan the bank transfer reciept and send to me via email.And you are to remove the cost of transfer from the funds,i hope you understand?and if you have any question please ask now,you will find the information in my next email to you.

Regards,
Mr.Mark
GMD

Dear A*d*r*i*p*i*o,

Please Make the Transfer First thing in the Morning
MoneyGram Transfer Informations
Peter Chalk
Address. 115 Rue Sainte-Anne. Quebec City, Quebec G1R 3X6.
Purpose:Purchase Of Machines
Amount:$5000

Name:James Sand
Address:1659 Sherbrooke Street West - North Side Montreal, Quebec H3A 1E3
Purpose:Purchase Of Allied Chemicals

Account Information

Bank Name:Bank of china EnPing Sub-branch
Bank Address :78 XinPing road EnPing city
Swift :BKCHCNBJ44K
Account No :*****************
Beneficiary Name :Zheng Su E
Beneficiary Address:75 xing ping road EnPing town,china

Mr Mark
The check is in the bank, I have no trouble to cash as I have plenty of deposit. Should I get cash now?
Thanks
A*d*r*i*p*i*o

Dear A*d*r*i*p*i*o,

Go and cash the money and send it to the account informations i sent you this morning,and send $10,000 to the names i sent you,Please make sure this is done today and get back to me with the reciept for the wire transfer and the refrence number from the MoneyGram,i tried calling you but you are not picking my calls,You can call me with this number +44 70359 56266.i will be waiting to hear from you ASAP.

Regards,
Mr.Mark
GMD

Dear Mr Mark
I am thank you for writing me so soon, I do not want to make mistake. I will go and get cash now and back soon. Thank you much for this, I will do good job and have business pride.
A*d*r*i*p*i*o

Did you understand my instructions about the wire transfer and the moneygram transfers?why are you not picking my calls?please always take my calls okay,let me have your cell phone number i have given you my phone number already.get back to me immediately

Mr Mark
I am back from bank and have 53010.19USD now in cash. If I am to understand I send 5000 to these people?

Peter Chalk
Address. 115 Rue Sainte-A*n*n*e. Quebec City, Quebec G1R 3X6.
Purpose:Purchase Of Machines

Name:James Sand
Address:1659 Sherbrooke Street West - North Side Montreal, Quebec H3A 1E3
Purpose:Purchase Of Allied Chemicals

But what should do with rest of moneys? You have also send bank numbers from china, is this where other money go? How can I do this?

Send $5000 each to these people with moneygram that is $10,000,in total,and remove your 10%,then transfer the rest of the moeny into this Account,and get back to me with the transfer slip and the refrence number from the moneygram.Yes send the other moeny to the bank account in China,use your bank to transfer the balance with a bank wire transfer

Mr Mark
I am sorry I can not get your call. I can get message but phone does not ring and cannot tell when you call me. I think cell is broken and message come but no ring and is blank. I try to call number but phone does not take number you give. Please tell me what to do, I have large moneys here and am worry.
A*d*r*i*p*i*o

Im still waiting for you

Yes I understand, I have help with moenygram and it is done. Do the people get their money yet?. Wire is not done, I am not sure how to do this, please help
A*d*r*i*p*i*o

Mr Mark
I have 43010.19USD cash left for bank, I have sent each of persons to canada 5000USD. I am nervous with this moneys, my housing is not sometimes nice. Do the ones in canada get monies yet? Please to help me, I will make good business with bank in mourning.
A*d*r*i*p*i*o

If you have sent the moeny to my associates in canada let me have the refrence number from the transaction,so that i can send to them for pick up,i will be waiting to hea from you ASAP

Hello A*d*r*i*p*i*o,

Whats the matter i have not heard back from you,i said i need the refrence number from the moneygram transfer,and the transfer reciept for the wire transfer.get back to me ASAP.

Regards,
Mr.Mark
GMD

Mr Mark
I am not nowing what numbers to give, I have made moneygram but not understand all. I am going to help now from my sponsor here in USA. A*n*n*e will show me how to make this, you will see. She showed me how to email, and is very smart, helping me much. Please have time, I will be good worker
A*d*r*i*p*i*o

Mr MArk
I am going now to A*n*n*e, she is my sponsor and will help me. I have papers from moenygram, she will know what to send you. She is A*n*n*e T*e*r*l*o*p*e*r, I will show her emails and she will help. Please to not upset, I will work good.
A*d*r*i*p*i*o

In the moneygram paper that gave you,there is refrence number copy it out and send it to me ASAP

Dear Mr Mark,

I am writing on behalf of A*d*r*i*p*i*o L*u*d*i*f*i*c*o, a gentleman whom I am sponsoring in the USA. It would seem he has become involved with you in some sort of employment, but is not sure how to proceed.

In all honesty, this appeared at first to be some sort of scam, but I checked with Mr L*u*d*i*f*i*c*o's bank, and they have advised me that the check you sent has indeed cleared with no problems. I am a bit uncomfortable with the amount of cash Mr L*u*d*i*f*i*c*o has shown me - he has over $40,000.00 that he says must be sent to you, as well as two Moneygram receipts for $5,000.00 each to parties in Canada. He has also shown me his email correspondence with you, which also contains some information for a bank in China.

I am very concerned that these transactions be handled properly; please send as much information as you can to assure me that you are a legitimate business. I would like to know your full name, company name, the same information about your US and Canada affiliates, and any other information that you may be able to offer. Your emails - and Mr L*u*d*i*f*i*c*o's description of your business - are rather unclear to me at this time.

I understand that you wish to have the Moneygram numbers for the transactions that Mr L*u*d*i*f*i*c*o has already made. If your information can be verified, I will send you a scan of these receipts, and assist with the bank transfer.

Please respond as soon as possible - as I say, I am a bit skeptical of this whole matter, but don't want to overreact. I am eager to see Mr L*u*d*i*f*i*c*o make good in this country, and this seems like a wonderful opportunity, but I must insist on more information to ensure his safety.

Thank you,
A*n*n*e T*e*r*l*o*p*e*r
Secretary
Oklahoma Region Italian Federalization & Immigration Cooperative, Ext. II
Tulsa, OK

Dear A*d*r*i*p*i*o,
Stop fooling yourself,do what you have been asked to okay?

Hello,

We are not confortable with you anymore,this is a business for two and not for a crowd or a third party is not required,i think i know the game you are playing,i will not discuss anything with the so called person that you have introduced to me,i am giving you 6-12 hrs to provide these informations,otherwise i will instruct my customer who sent the check to cancel the check and you will be faced with the law.

Regards

Mr Mark
A*n*n*e have sent you email, she has papers from moenygram and has told me you must listen. Please help
A*d*r*i*p*i*o

If thats the case,we have concluded,i have nothing to do with her,That check will be cancelled and you will pay your bank back thats all i have to say have a nice day

Mr MArk
Did you get email? She has papers and can send if you email She tells me you may be thief, and I wonder now. This is not a good time, but I can do what you want Should I take papers?
A*d*r*i*p*i*o

Last edited by Harpo on Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
stay stupid!
I wouldn't say that, that's why we call you a newbie, you just have to learn a bit. If the third party is a logical thing (and profitable for him) he will accept it.
Some members here have passed the half century mark and really appreciate a smaller font in not contrasting colors though Laughing
You did fine, just have to learn how to drag them along and that takes a few attempts, some do it right the first time, some it might take a few.
Read the eater UNI to get some variety in your story and to get a few idea's where you can take the next one.
I wouldn't be "Old Nag" if I wouldn't ask you if you got that check on your home address? And of course, are you baiting SAFE?
Thanks for sharing
Happy New Year

Edit almost forgot this--For that bank account read http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=119780 and once you have done that you can add a piggie to your sig Wink

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank, Bill. I received the check through a drop box here on 419eater, so no problems with safety. Thanks for the tip on the bank account - I just submitted it to Alan.

Harpo
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Nice one Harpo, you got a bank account and a cheque on your first bait... excellent results. (Don't forget to add a nice new piggy bank to your signature to reward yourself!)

There was nothing wrong with that as a first bait. I wouldn't say you have to stay stupid in future, you just had a lad who didn't like a third party coming in, it put him off a bit. 2 weeks is not a bad result at all for a first try...
Cheque baits are hard to keep going for more than a couple of weeks normally... cheque lads usually have plenty of willing magas, and once he smells a rat (i.e that he isn't going to get his money) he'll move on.
Pick out another job offer scam and pick up your second cheque and bank account, you are hurting a criminal financially! Alternatively, you could try a different type of scam.

Great little bait. Well done. Smile

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very good add your pig to your sig
profile-edit profile-scroll down a bit and add $_lad between : and :
Well done, very good first one with nice results.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My check was for $58,500. I went ahead and emailed him and told him that I wasn't sure why I got it. I definately am NOT going to deposit it though, thanks to your website. But I am going to play along and tell them that I did. I will keep all emails and everything and keep posting it!

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bill2 wrote:
[
Some members here have passed the half century mark and really appreciate a smaller font

No Squint - for firefox
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/2592

not only for the chronologically advanced

* unenahnce email with gibberish
despite my post count I am nowhere near mastery.. honesty in RL seeping in
click2call modality: burn up those minutes

"but be what you have to send under" - St3phani3 Blanch0t
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic