SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What a pleasant message!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy has dropped me twice and I've still managed to re-establish dialogue with him.

I believe he may be mildly retarded.

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mildly?I'm beginning to think someone must dress him and tie his shoes for him

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Scooby

You hussy! I tried M7CN, and the Deuzer / NN site, but he wouldn't even consider them.
Must be an old Jedi mind trick.

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ @ doc: either that, or someone's having us on big time ..

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm getting the impression that he's running out of patience with me.

Quote:
LOOK HERE YOUR TIME IS JUST WATCH BY MY BOYS NOW, IF THE HOURS FOR KILLING COMES UP, YOU WILL FIRST OF ALL EAT THE MTCN NUMBER BEFORE DEATH, I STILL AWAIT THE CORRECT NUMBER, FOR YOUR HOUR IS COUNTING NOW.
GOOD LUCK
AGENT KILLER

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My mistake, apparently I did kill the wrong guy. Sorry Mr. Barker. Luckily, I didn't totally blow the deal with Bal4 "4gent Ki11er Ha$$an," he drafted a contract for me. I don't know how airtight it is, but I know about 200 Nigerian Barristers, so someone should be able to help me with it.

Closed lad accounts x 67
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha

Reap / Sow
Mr Wang
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Regards to you mail.

its content is well understood, you have don the right thing for you to have gotten anti-explosion window shutters, but i must let you know that this killer as one of his boys has toild us that he has a very cratitive computer that dissolve an explosion, as i must let you know you need a very good protection around your house, the problem is that you will not need to carry your anti-explosion window shutters along with you were ever you go, an you can not tell me you will stay all day at home because you must have to go to your working place, you as you have little funds for more security then we will have to provide you 2 men expact security for 2,600GBP, i want you to know that this is between life and death issure, mean while the security men we are given you will protect you before we get mr bala hassan.

i will like you to know that we are sending our best men and our chief security officer has sign this and also inform the US POLICE, other fbi office about this matter.

I must tell you mr bala hassan has killed so mony prominent men in the world, we can now us yours to track him down.
we will like you to get back to us as we provide you with the invoice of 2,6OOGBP as soon as the payment is made.
GET BACK TO THIS OFFICE ASAP.

FBI OFFICE

Such incredible creativity. Such piss-poor England speaking as well.

Closed lad accounts x 3ish?
ScoobyDon't
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Scissorkick - Nice contract, Agent Killer has been a busy boy today.

After around 2 hours and answering 71 questions he now wants me to send the money to his boy in the UK as Moneygrams insistence on these security measures for transfers to Africa has left him angry.

I think my character may be back on the whisky tonight and letting Agent Killer know how inept a hitman he really is.

Closed lad accounts x5
Safari Afua, The Worried Girl - Accra, Ghana to Cotonou, Benin. "Am very tired and i need to go have some rest. I don't think i will go out tomorrow." Thanks Blah!
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been an old bumbling Rev so far. He has me right where he wants me...except I make mistakes. I am nervous and old. He wanted me to scan the mg receipt. I asked him what is scanning. Haven't heard back from that one yet.

Goat Easter Egg 2013
www.emmanuelisastupidmugugoatdicker.webs.com
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi is quite the business/hitman. I dropped in on him and told him I would have to sell my car to pay him.
my pet 'Asian Killer' wrote:
LOOK HERE YOU.
You think i have time for this your stupid stories and talk, i was paid by some on you know very well and he stays very close to you, he ask me to kill you by all means, just because i dont want yo dead because i know you inocent of what he said about you, but since i dont want to work for him i dicided to inform you about this so you can save your self, but if you did not comply with me then i will have you send to grave, you have to act fast about this and make the said payment to my boys who work for me in NIGERIA, but if in your next mail i did not recieve the payment, then fine your self in hell, since you do not have much at hand now and you want to sale you car this week, i must tell you my boys are very angry to kill at this time and they can not wait till when you sale your car, they are every were watching you but i ask them to give you this last chance, i want you to run as fast as your leg can carry you (don‘t you mean hop… Laughing) (to any MONEY GRAM outlet and make the said payment of 4,000USD to my other boys in NIGERIA who went to kill the minister of finance in NIGERIA, then when you have finnaly sold you car you still have the balance payment of 11,000USD to the tape of the person who want you dead, dont play with your life, my boys hate when you fuck with them.
As i have said run down and make the payment, i have told them to allow you go and make the payment without them killing you.

His compassion just overwhelms me. He is my first hitman, so I am hopping he will stay around for a while... Twisted Evil

I am calling him "Asian Killer", but he has not noticed that (or atleast said anything about it).

For some reason Rolling Eyes he wants me to use Money Gram. Thumbs up

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Dutch,that thought had crossed my mind also.If so,someone is going through a lot of trouble.The IP in Israel does seem to imply he is in Africa.If you google B@la H@ssan,this script does seem to have been used before.The amount of crap his is putting up with is extreme though.Hard call.

Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS

Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah... the hitman code needing a letter... classic stuff. This lad is special. Treasure him. Can anyone fall in love with him perhaps?

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I already offered him sex instead of money. There are no second chances with Granny Harriet.

Closed lad accounts x 67

Reap / Sow
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I either just annoyed or upset the lad.I had him on chat on both of his g mail addys,and my vic decided to commit suicide.The lad dindn't seem to like the details of what the pills were doing.Good thing my vic called for help just in time.

Jack the hitlad

Esq
Poster Boi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It must be real its from AGENT KILLER

Sand Timer = I knew that MHC6 is one of the wonders in the World,and all of us have to exprience it,and understand it - Okunlola O. Thomas FMHC6

I WAS AT THE NOVOTEL ORISHA HOTEL TILL 11 PM THAT DAY AND I WAS TOLD BY THE HOTEL STAFFS THAT I CAN NOT SPEND A NIGHT THERE AND I HAVE TO LEAVE AND WHENT TO THE NIGERIA EMBASSY THERE IN COTONOU TO STAY TILL THE FOLLOWING DAY AND I CALLED YOU THE FOLLOWING DAY AND YOU ASKED ME TO RETURN BACK TO NIGERIA WHICH I DID AND THAT HAS BEING MY WOST DAYS IN LIFE AS WAS EXPOSED TO A FULL TIME DIFFICITIES. - Augus5tine J4m35
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had the most incoherent chats ever this afternoon with Agent. This one is totally bonkers. What an utter nutcased fruitcake. One moment I abused the living shit out of him, the next moment we were close friends, then I became his oga, then he wanted to twin-tower my house .. no limits whatsoever .. never seen anything like it ... a complete and total idiot Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
ramsey
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

anyone got a picture out of him yet?

he gave a picture of his "boys" but i won't pay him until i get his picture

Closed lad accounts x11
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, two. This is the last one:

ramsey
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I tried to gogole chat my killer and he has done the runner. how is this guy going to kill me if he runs away?

Closed lad accounts x11
Lobo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

just heard back from our hitman. Seems I have to worry only if his boys are "danger".... Laughing
Might have a shot at getting him off script. My character offered to double his fee if instead of killing me, he goes after the ex. Smile

Quote:

Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 6:43 AM
To: [email protected]

LOOK HERE YOU,
Yes you have to make the payment of 7,000usd to my boys in uK AND IN NIGERIA who went for killing, i want to let you know that if my hitmans is very danger if it come to killing so you better make the payment and send him the payment details as soon as the payment is made, as for the job you want to offer my boys, i have inform my hitman about this and he said you should first save your self and then we will discuse about that after the payment is recieve.
dont wast his time with the payment if you dont want to be send to hell. and i dont want any mistake in this payment, my hitman hats mistake.
BALA HASSAN

and an e-mail from his hitman
Quote:

HERE IS THE PAYMENT INFORMATION FROM MY BOSE

AGENT MONDAY SNIPPER<[email protected]>
Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 6:35 AM
To: [email protected]

like i told you before, i have the tape and i dont want to work for this person who ask me to kill you,i was not be abel to send you an email lately deu to my job but if you want me to do so then i will, i want you to run as fast as your leg can carry you to any MONEY GRAM OUTLET, and make thye said payment of 7,000USD to my boys in UK and NIGERIA who went for assignment for killing like some of my boys are watching you, we are paid to kill people like you, but if in your next mail i did not recieve your payment details then i will carry on with me job, i want you to know that that money is not my problem and 50times richer than you, but i just want to know how much yoiu care about your life, after you have send the 7,000usd then i will send you the tape and spear your life and then you will have to complite the balance 8,000usd after recieving the tape.

FIND BELOW THE PAYMENT DETAILS FOR THIS TWO PERSONS WHO WILL RECIEVE THE MONEY VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER, YOU ARE TO SEND 4,000 TO DUKE AND 3,000USD TO monday IN NIGERIA.

UK INFORMATION.

RECIEVERS NAME:DUKE COOK
ADDRESS: 24B MARINO WAY UNITES KINGDOM.

THEN SEND ME THIS PAYMENT INFORMATION.

SENDERS NAME:
ADDRESS:
AMOUNT SENT
MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER,( MTCN):
SCAN COPY OF PAYMENT SLIP.

DONT FULK WITH US PAUL !! Agent Monday Snipper
FORK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Moses Modese

"write to me and tell to me more about myself" KristinaLove
"i might be shit to another time which might be in 3weeks or 1month" Raymond Miller mass bait
"you will be pilled to death" Adamu Ibrahim
"why is western union hard this time please?" Mr. Morgan

JOIN THE PACK!
Mr Wang
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
GREETINGS FROM THE OFFICE OF THE FBI.
I want to inform you that we have being going through our investigation and we have still looking for mr bala hassan, we have one of his boys who told us that bala hassan will ask one of his top killer to get at you if no one protect you, his name is mustafa a.k.a HITMAN i want you to know that this man bala hassan is osama binladin who toer with the U.S if you want us to come to contract then you have to act fast about this before bala hassan gets at you, then we can send our security men to keep you safe, we will like you to inform this office on the monthly payment bill then we can start out job, mean while you have to first of all pay for insurance and then our men will be with you before bala hassan and his said hitman gets at you.

REGARDS
FBI OFFICE

..badger?

Closed lad accounts x 3ish?
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Wang^^

You should confront Ag3nt Ki11er about this recent development. How could he hold out information like this? Tell him you are a huge fan.

Closed lad accounts x 67

Reap / Sow
Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Does he know that there is a 25 Million Dollar reward for himself? Perhaps you could persuade him to turn himself in... 3-5 years with good behavior and time served tops! He could be a free man, with 25 big ones in the bank!

Quote:

money is not my problem and 50times richer than you, but i just want to know how much yoiu care about your life.....
This guy must be jigsaw! Hello Lobo, I want to play a game. For years you have baited unsuspecting lads.....

"IMBECILE LIKE YOU. SEE AS YOU BLACK LIKE CHARCOAL AND YOUR MOUTH LIKE WOMAN TOTO WEY COME DEY OPEN DEY TALK RUBBISH" - Jahmil Ahmed
Canadian419
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been baiting this lad for about 3 weeks, I got one of his mass emails. I got him on the hook real good. Just got this out of him.

I just submitted this to ALAN... number 3 Very Happy

Closed lad accounts 10+ Mortar x6
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think I'm the only one here who is thinking this is a badger.I know there are seriously stupid lads out there,but this one takes the cake.On the other hand there are a few things that point to a lad
The IP in Israel
I have done a dolla chop on several of my vics.They sent him the addy of the chopper,and the chopper has taunted him in several e mails.He will not contact the dolla chopper
When my vic commited suicide during a chat yesterday,I briefly had both the Agent Killer,and Agent Snipper addys on chat at the same time.Can you use g mail chat from 2 addys at the same time on a computer?Or does this posibly point to 2 lads?
I also see where Insp3ctor G@dget is recruiting vics for one of his lads.Is this maybe a possiblity-is this a lad with a baiter for an oga?

Jack the hitlad

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic