SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Australian pensioner tied up for one week in a toilet

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Gambian police have arrested six Nigerians accused of keeping an Australian pensioner tied up in a toilet for more than a week after they enticed him to Africa over the internet.

Gambian Police Chief Essa Badjie said the gang had extorted 5000 euro ($9900) from his family for his release.

Details here.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just goes to show what charming people the scamming Lads are.... Evil or Very Mad

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a good thing they flew him to Gambia rather than Lagos.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This should be catalogued for the next "Ethics debate". Let the lad huggers go to Gambia and sta tied up in a toilet for a week, and then see how they feel about the "issue".

I hope these guys get long prison sentences.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The people of Gambia need to throw the book at these scammers for giving their country a bad name.
Quote:
With little oil or precious minerals, Gambia, the smallest country on mainland Africa, relies on its sandy beaches and sunny weather to attract tourists that are key to its economy.

The pensioner is lucky to come out of this alive.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dr stephen williams wrote:
I hope these guys get long prison sentences.

With long hours of latrine duty every day.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
hhv01
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tuco wrote:

With long hours of latrine duty every day.

You're sure they've got latrines down there? puke

@ dr williams

Believe it or not but a posting of mine to a German computer forum was censored the other day because I quoted the eater website. The forum master wiped off the address '419eater.com' with the remark that it spreads "rassistics".

I took a couple of surplus letters and mailed them to him. Maybe he's a millionaire now....? Wink

At your service,

Riffraff
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's what some Gambians themselves had to say, at Gambia News website:
Quote:
nigerians stop trying to tarnish our little Gambia's name. we are peaceful people. you have done permanent damage to your country's reputation. You are welcomed in Gambia as long as you intentions are honest & safe. Don't abuse our kindness . If you push us, jammeh will have gambia airlines ready in short notice and we can fit you all in it one way or da other.
(Posted on February 14, 2009, 6:24 PM F camara)

It really pains me to see nigerian,going this lenght to extort money from a 71 yrs old man, after obtaining 5000 euros ealier,is just gread
(Posted on February 14, 2009, 2:54 PM ibrahim)

They hate scammers, too.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The forum master wiped off the address '419eater.com' with the remark that it spreads "rassistics".

If that means what I think it does, should Nigerians be called something else in order to avoid racism? This is not about hating race, it's about hating criminal scumbags which they would be even if they were blond and blue-eyed.

Rabid political correctness has now reached a pitch of hysteria that demands we should have warm and fuzzy feelings about violent serial criminals merely because of the colour of their skin? That seems like reverse "rassistism" in itself.

It's a fact that 99.5% of the scam emails I get originate from Nigeria. I didn't make this up. These people would gladly take my last cent and see me starve or die without a qualm. Oh boo hoo - we should try and be more understanding, right?

Anyone who feels even a twinge of guilt over seeing lads sent on safaris, or dressed in bizarre clothing while holding humilating signs should remind themselves of what these people really do and are capable of. Many of them would cut your throat if they thought there was a payday in it.
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oh, I can think of a whole bunch of other words that I could call nigerian scammers that aren't racist.

well, not until you put them into the context i'd put them in.

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It would be fun to get that pc forum master's business phone number and broadcast it through all of ladland as that of a fresh maga; eager to proceed with the transaction.

But then he is still an ITP and off limits, however undeserving.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic